The Loving Husband Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

I started at her. "Mary, I don't think you should jump to conclusions like that."

Mary grinned. "Well, I wouldn't want to make a bad call, but then your wife wouldn't want that either, would she?"

I wondered where Mary was going with this, but I decided to let it play out and not admit anything or tell her that my wife and I had an arrangement. I acted like it would be bad and that I would cave to this subtle blackmail. "No, she wouldn't."

Mary went to the chair in front of the desk and sat down. Her legs looked great and she crossed them and turned to the side. This prevented me from seeing up her skirt as she did so, but it also meant that yards of bare skin was showing almost to her ass from the side. It was the first time I had seen so much skin from Mary. "You've been a great boss and we never had any problems in this area, so I don't think we need to make it a problem since this is my last day. However, as a way to make it up to me, I think you should come along to a little pre-bachelorette party."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight."

"Why would you want an old married guy there?"

Mary blushed a little at that. "Well, you aren't that old, and apparently not that married, and well, my friends and I like to have a lot of fun. I thought that would work for you."

I had to try to figure out what was going on here. Had she been attracted to me, but since we always avoided any semblance of that in the workplace, I had never caught it? Was she just playing? "Well, it could. Are you sure?"

"Yes, John, I'm sure. I - I mean we - would love to have you party with us."

Now it was becoming clear that she was either attracted to me or just liked the idea of being with the boss. I could manage this. I could make these arrangements easily with Ann, but she didn't know that. "Okay, I think I can make that."

Her eyes lit up. "Great! We are meeting at 6:30 at that country bar that's attached to the Marriott."

I knew it, even though I was not a country music fan. "Okay, great. I'll just go there from work since I live in the other direction."

Mary stood and those miles of legs were very enticing. "Well, let me finish loading all my personal stuff in my car and cleaning out my desk."

"Okay." I stared again as she left. Was there an additional wiggle in that ass? Was she walking to make sure I noticed? I think so. She was definitely into me as a person or the idea of fucking the boss. This could be a very interesting evening.

I made the arrangements with Ann and she made me promise to tell her everything. She and Jo and the kids were going out for pizza. She passed along the information to Jo who laughed and said she could tell that Mary knew exactly what had been happening.

With the arrangements made I worked a little later than planned and then headed straight to the bar. I got there are 6:45 and when I spotted Mary she waved and smiled. As I approached I could feel the other ladies there checking me out. Obviously, Mary had told them to expect me and maybe something about either what had happened or what she wanted.

I was introduced to the group, which was 8 women, all dressed for display of their assets. The bride-to-be was a gorgeous woman, tan skin, only about 5'3" compared to Mary's 5'7". Her name was Cassandra but everyone called her Sandra. The others were of various sizes and nationalities and Mary introduced me, but the names were gone within about 10 minutes. Mary parked me in a chair between her and Sandra. She and the others talked about various items, including men, making sure that I didn't get the entire scoop on certain husbands or boyfriends for fear of revealing too much.

They were drinking heavily and a few had apparently been doing so since 3:30. They all had some sort of fruity drink in front of them with an umbrella, but they were also doing shots of Tequila. I watched them closely and by 8:30 a couple of them were well on the way to a bad drunk. They were getting lit very early. I guess this group wasn't going to be out until the wee hours. And anyway, what exactly is a pre-bachelorette party?

They danced a little, but by and large they all just sat and talked and drank. They didn't draw me into too many conversations, but Mary made sure I was included in a few. By 9pm, they were all looking pretty drunk to me.

At 9:30, a couple of the ladies called their significant other and they started to disappear as they were picked up. When it was down to Sandra, Mary, a woman called Carrie, and I, Sandra stood and said it was time to head to the room. Mary ensured that I was going to come along, so we all traipsed up to a suite in the Marriott. It was a two-bedroom suite and very nice. Mary was looking worse each step during the trip, the alcohol hitting her hard.

When we got to the room, I assisted a pretty drunk Mary into one of the bedrooms. She was not doing well and I had a feeling that she was going to get sick. Sandra came with us and helped me slip her dress off. They acted like it was completely normal for a strange married man to assist in stripping her down to her lacy bra and thong. I guess it was better than ruining a nice dress.

By this time, Mary was ready to blow, so we got her into the bathroom. I asked for a hair tie, and Sandra disappeared and came back with a ponytail holder. My practice with my daughter meant that I managed to wrestle Mary's hair into something like a ponytail about 30 seconds before she got sick. I helped her through that, holding her up and making sure she was okay, until she was done. She hadn't eaten much so it was mostly the alcohol. Ugh!

I noticed that Sandra had disappeared by this point, so I wrestled Mary back into the bedroom and got her down on the bed. She would have been an exquisite vision laying there if not for the fact that she was sick drunk.

I looked her up and down. She obviously wen to the gym because you don't get some of the muscle definition she had in her stomach and arms without it. She was, as I now noticed when paying attention, a well built, gorgeous woman.

I decided to cover her up and leave her there for a while and get something to drink. Taking advantage of passed out women was not fun and not my thing. As I headed out of the bedroom, I overheard Sandra talking. I stopped in the doorway and listened.

"All I have on is a long t-shirt and I'm rubbing my pussy right now." Pause. I peeked around the doorway to see where she was. She was facing away from the door sitting on a couch. "Carrie is here and I think I'll get her to lick my pussy and help me get off." Pause. "Yeah, I know, but we had fun with her last weekend. I think I'm going to have to find me some cock soon." Pause. "Don't be that way. You know the deal. I brought you home my bi-sexual friend and we fucked her and I let you play with her and so now it's my turn." Pause and a giggle. "You know I am. I'm always a horny bitch."

Suddenly, as she was speaking and I moved a little more forward to get a better view, I saw Carrie come out of their bedroom. She was also wearing nothing but a t-shirt, one that barely covered her sex. She saw me and listened to Sandra and grinned at me. She silently padded over to me. I was frozen in place having been caught listening to Sandra. She looked down at the tent in my clothes and moved past me. She pulled me into the bedroom where Mary was sleeping it off.

"Get undressed. We're going to give Sandra a thrill."

I hesitated for only a second, but then assisted as she tried to strip me quickly. When my cock popped into view, she grabbed it. "Nice. Perfect size. Big enough to fulfill, not so big as to hurt."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. I grabbed her and kissed her back, sliding my hands up under her shirt to her bare ass.

She pulled back. "Mmmm. I think this will be fun."

"I can't wait."

Carrie then grabbed my cock and started leading me by it to the door. "Stay right here and wait for my signal," she whispered.

I watched as she walked in front of Sandra, who was still apparently having phone sex with her fiancé and rubbing her pussy.

"Oh, Carrie is here to lick my pussy, Mark. She is taking off her t-shirt and showing me those beautiful tits of hers." I had to admit that Sandra was right. Carrie was a little more full figured than the other girls, but she was a beautiful more-than-a-handful sort of woman. Carrie knelt down and Sandra spread her legs wide. Carrie reached and put her hands on the bottom of the t-shirt that Sandra was wearing. "Oh, now she is taking off my t-shirt so that she can suck on my pert nipples. I think she likes them as much as you do." Carrie did indeed suck on her nipples and Sandra moaned into the phone. After a few seconds, she pushed on Carrie's head. "Enough of that. I want Mark to hear you eating my pussy." Carrie got down there and licked and sucked and Sandra held the phone right next to where she was doing it. Carrie made sure to be loud about it.

Sandra pulled the phone up next to her mouth again. "Mmmm. Carrie can sure eat pussy. And she can suck a cock pretty well, too, eh Mark?" She giggled and I could hear Mark's voice over the phone, although I couldn't make it out.

Carrie lifted her head up, looked at me, and gave me the come hither finger curl. Sandra looked over her shoulder, but could barely see over the couch because she had slouched down so far. But she could see my face. Her eyes got wide and she looked down at Carrie who just grinned and starting rubbing Sandra's clit.

"Oh, shit, Carrie." Sandra put her head back and moaned as she pulled the phone close again. "Mark, Carrie is being very bad and I love it. I'm going to tell you about a fantasy I have to help get myself off, okay?" Pause. "I'm imagining this older man, the one who was Mary's boss and who joined us tonight at the bar, coming around the corner, his big, fat cock preceding him." She said that as I was indeed coming around the end of the couch and toward the two ladies. "I let you fill up Carrie last weekend and then I sucked your cum out of her pretty little cunt. I think I will let him fuck me, cum in me, and then have Carrie suck my pussy clean this time." There was a long pause and I took that moment to push Carrie's head back down toward Sandra's pussy. I stared at her and she stared right back into my eyes as she listened and talked to her fiancé.

"I know Mark. I'll make sure you can watch and maybe join in to spit roast me next time. I have great fantasies about being spit roasted by two guys. But for now, what would you say if I told you that this was real? What if Mary's boss was really behind Carrie, fucking her hard while she ate me out?" There was a lot of talking from Mark after that. In any case, I had now knelt behind Carrie and positioned my cock at the entrance to a very wet and already opening cunt. I leaned forward and slowly slid my cock into it. "Mark, I know you wanted to be here and I know that you want to see me get fucked and fuck me, too. And you know that I really want you there to see another man's cock slide into my pussy. I'm sure you will be as turned on as I was when I watched you fuck Carrie. But I really need cock right now and he's here now. I need it bad, baby."

There was a lot more talking, but I was fucking Carrie with long, hard, slow strokes now. She loved it and moaned as she tried to pay attention to Sandra's pussy.

"I know I'm a sex maniac and cum slut. You don't have to remind me, smart ass." She said that jokingly, so Mark was okay with this. "Yes, I'll tell you all about it later. Right now, I need to go so that Carrie can eat my pussy, John can fuck me, and so I can make Carrie clean me up afterwards." She giggled as he answered that. "Yes, I'll take a picture of Carrie's cum soaked face after she cleans up my pussy."

Carrie looked up at that. She then looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "She's such a dirty bitch."

I kept fucking Carrie and she moaned into Sandra's pussy. "Mmmmm. John is behind Carrie, fucking her with his fat cock and making her moan into my pussy. That's going to make me cum, honey. I am going to cum from her sucking my cunt."

I was fucking her good and Sandra was moaning into the phone, when she indicated that Mark was already at that point. "Go ahead and cum for me baby. Cum all over that thong. I know you love this, baby. Me, too."

I slowed down a bit and slowly fucked Carrie as Sandra let her fiancé get off. When he was done, she was close, too, but she ended the conversation. "Mark, I have to go. I want to get fucked hard by this new cock and bring home a freshly fucked pussy in the morning. But don't worry, Carrie is going to clean it out, right Carrie?"

Carrie lifted her head. "Yes, Mark, I will clean up Sandra's messy pussy."

"Bye, baby, see you tomorrow." She closed the phone.

Sandra immediately pushed Carrie away from her pussy. "Get up here and fuck me with that cock right now."

I pulled out of Carrie and stood up. Carrie moved out of the way and sat beside Sandra. I walked up right in front of Sandra and pointed my cock at her face. "Clean it off, first."

She looked at me briefly, trying to decide if I was being mean or playful. I winked and smiled and she took it as playful. She leaned forward and sucked Carrie's juices off my cock.

Sandra lay back and I knelt between her legs. Her ass had scooted to the edge of the couch, so it was easy for me to line my cock up and slide it in.

"Oh, fuck, that's good."

Carrie started lightly pinching and pulling on Sandra's right nipple. "Yeah, it's fatter than Mark's and maybe a little longer."

Sandra turned to her. "No comparisons, please. Just fuck."

I started thrusting hard and Carrie and I both watched her friend surrender herself to the physical enjoyment she was feeling. She was very close to cumming and thrusting her hips back at me, her eyes barely open. I pointed down to her cunt and Carrie knew what I wanted. She took her hand from Sandra's tit and ran it down to her pussy. She ran it right up against my cock and then searched and found her clit. As soon as she started rubbing it and I kept thrusting, Sandra came.

"Oh, fuck, that's it." She then grunted and grunted as she went through her orgasmic spasms. When she finally stopped, I left my cock fully buried in her.

I looked at my position and the two beauties. "You two are hot as fuck."

Carrie grinned. "And hot when we fuck."

"That's for sure."

Sandra seemed to be relaxing a little now so I started fucking her again. I pushed her legs back and open so that I could plow her furrow.

"Oh, yes, keep that up and cum in me. I might cum again."

I started thrusting harder and harder, watching her nice tits jiggle. Carrie was rubbing herself watching and I knew I was close.

Suddenly, I was there. I felt it coming all at once. "Fuck!" I made at least the one exclamation, but I don't remember saying anything else. I just remember thrusting and spurting, thrusting and spurting, until I was done.

"Whew, that was great." Sandra appeared to be exhausted. Carrie just grinned at me.

"Not done yet." Carrie knelt on the floor and as I pulled back and my cock cleared Sandra's pussy, she immediately dove onto my cock.

"Shit!" My head was still pretty sensitive. Sandra laughed and watched as Carrie sucked my cock clean of our combined juices.

"Shit!" Sandra mimicked by exclamation when Carrie then switched to her pretty sensitive pussy. Carrie licked and sucked and got most of what she was going to get out of Sandra's pussy. Finally she sat back up.

"Mmmm. I love doing that." Carrie sat back and grinned.

Sandra sat up straighter. "Yeah, I can tell. You little cum slut." She stuck her tongue out at Carrie.

Carrie acted offended. "Cum slut? Moi? Who sucked the cum out of my cunt last week like a starving child?"

Sandra held up her phone and took a picture of Carrie with her messy face, just as she promised. She then looked at me. "Well, John. I see that we have corrupted you. I'm not sure you were ready to cheat on your wife, but it's too late now."

I pondered whether to tell them or not. I decided it was okay. "Don't worry. We have an understanding. I fuck whomever I want, usually so she can watch or direct the action."

Sandra laughed. "Really? Mark and I love to play with others, too. Does she get in on the action?"

"No. She just likes to watch me fuck other women."

"I see. And what about other men?"

"Nope. She is loyal only to me. She just has this thing about me fucking other women."

"Interesting."

Sandra turned to Carrie. "Maybe we should have him over and let Mark watch some night?"

Carrie shook her head. "I don't think he would enjoy that very much. He'd want to join in and fuck you, too."

"God, I hope so. I really do want to get spit roasted." She turned to me. "You have any interest in that?"

"Absolutely."

"Wait a second," Carrie turned to me, "I want to be there, too."

Sandra laughed. "Who's the cum slut?"

"You!" Carrie stuck her tongue out at Sandra.

Carrie turned toward me. "Now I think I should take John back to Miss Goody Two Shoes."

Sandra defended Mary. "Don't call her that just because she's not as openly sexual as we are. She's a nice girl and a good friend."

Carrie stood up. "Sorry. She is a great person, but sometimes I wonder if she even likes sex at all." Carrie turned to me. "And you should try to fuck her when she wakes up. She seems to be very interested in you."

Carrie took me back into the bedroom where Mary was passed out and we checked on Mary. She then leaned in and kissed me hard. "Where's your phone?"

I went to where I had put my phone on the dresser to undress. I handed it to her.

"I'm going to put my number in here and any time you need a young cum slut, you call me." She grinned at her cum slut remark.

"You know I would love that."

"Me, too. You guys sound fun, and there are not enough of us around who will play around like that."

"That's true."

She had finished putting in her number and then dialed it. She immediately hung up and handed my phone back to me. "Okay, all set. Now get some sleep with sleeping beauty there."

"Good night."

Carrie turned to go and wiggled her ass at me. "Good night."

I crawled into bed next to Mary. She was sleeping pretty peacefully. I looked at the bedside table where there was a hotel clock. It said it was only 11:30. Not too bad. I could get a little sleep here.

I was awakened at about 6am by Mary crawling out of bed. She tried to get up very quietly and head to the bathroom. I watched as she made her way into it, just able to make out her very fit body.

When Mary came back, she stood in the dark and looked at me for a few seconds. Finally, she removed her bra and massaged and scratched the junction of her tits and ribcage where the underwire had been pressing on her for almost 24 hours. She crawled back into bed. I was awake, but she didn't know that. When she got back into bed, she turned and snuggled up to me. I was lying on my back and she snuggled up and put her head on my chest. She molded her body to my left side and I could feel her warmth. I tried to stay relaxed, but this beautiful woman, who I had known for quite some time, was snuggled up to me, her tits poking me in the chest, her one leg thrown up over my knee, and her body heat making me hot. I started to get hard.

I moved around a little like I was just shifting in my sleep, but I managed to turn a little towards her on my back and let my cock come into contact with her thigh. I could tell she felt it. We lay there for a few seconds and then I felt her hand come to rest on my cock.

I let her know I was awake. "Good morning."

Mary gave a little start, not knowing I was awake and her hand left my cock. "Hi." She was close and her breath smelled minty. She had obviously brushed her teeth to clean up a little. "I didn't know you were awake."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers