The Loving Husband Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,688 Followers

"So?"

"So, I'm looking for some relief." I squeezed her ass some more.

"Stop." Ginny pushed again and I released her.

"Okay."

"It was just a little harmless teasing."

"Cock-teasing."

Ginny grinned. "Yeah, I like getting guys worked up."

"And what happens when they stop putting up with it?"

Ginny stared at me with that grin on her face. "I tell them, as the Brits say, to 'Piss off'."

I decided to change the subject and drop pursuing this line. "Okay, well, I'm getting very hungry. Should we order something?"

Ginny agreed and we ordered pizza. I went into the kitchen and started sorting through the boxes on the table. I found the flatware and started unpacking that box. I selected what I thought was the correct drawer for that and then put some items out on the coffee table in the living room. There wasn't room in the kitchen with all the boxes.

I hadn't seen Ginny in about 15 minutes, so I went back to the bedroom to see what was going on. When I got in there, I realized that she was taking a shower. Really? Right now? What was her gambit?

I walked over to the bathroom where she had left the door open. I glanced around the corner and saw her in outline through the glass. I could make out her shape and some of her nudity, but not much. I decided to push it again. I sat on the bed so that I would be able to see her in the mirror when she got out of the shower. I wanted to see if she was just feeling really dirty or if she was teasing me.

The shower finally shut off, thank god, because I figured the pizza would be there soon. The shower door opened and Ginny stepped out. She was a cute woman, not strikingly beautiful, but her body was fucking fantastic. She grabbed the towel and then turned toward the mirror. I was looking back at her when she met my eyes. She did nothing for a few seconds and then grinned and walked over to close the door - without covering her body. Fuck, she was built like a life-size Barbie doll.

Finally, the door opened and she stepped out. She had the towel wrapped tightly around her and her tits were well pushed up. She looked fantastic.

"Uh, sorry, but I didn't know you were showering and then - ummmm."

Ginny finally laughed and stood there with a hand on her hip. "Yeah, I saw you. You're a perverted letch."

"Well, I'm a guy and most of us are voyeurs."

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Yeah, most of you definitely are."

"Well, you don't exactly hide from view."

Ginny looked at me. "Whatever. Now get out of here so I can get dressed."

I left the room.

I moved into the living room to make sure that the DVD player was hooked up to the TV. She didn't have any service, so I was thinking I could put in a DVD while we ate and I worked on getting her into bed. A couple of minutes later Ginny came out in a silky robe that did nothing to hide her bullet hard nipples.

"Tease!"

She laughed. "Fuck you."

"I'm all for that."

Ginny rolled her eyes. "You know what I meant."

"Yeah, it's called a Freudian slip."

Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Ginny decided she'd buy the pizza. I just watched.

Ginny grabbed her cash and went to the door. Without even looking she yanked it open. The person standing there, a very cute and very young looking woman looked up at Ginny and smiled, "$18.50 please."

Ginny fiddled with her cash. "Here. Keep the change. Thanks." Ginny finally finished.

Ginny put the pizza on the coffee table and I went to a box marked DVD #2. I didn't see the box marked #1, so I started there. I opened the box while Ginny served up a couple of slices of pizza. I looked down and stared. The DVDs there were not typical as far as I could see. The one on top was "Submissive Sluts". I turned it to the side and saw that the next one was titled "Take Me #3". The one under that was "Submissive Sluts #2". Wow! The mother lode.

I looked up at Ginny and grinned.

"What?"

I held up the first DVD. "This is very interesting."

"Shit!" She blanched.

"So it appears that you have some fantasies about submission."

"Don't jump to any conclusions just because you found those." She tried to sound brave, but I could see that this bothered her.

I opened the first one and put it in the DVD player. Ginny just stared. "No, don't put that in." She started getting up. She suddenly didn't seem as confident as before.

"Stay there!" I barked at her. "We are going to watch a little of this." I watched her closely and she slowly sat back down. She just stared at me with her mouth a little agape.

I grabbed the remote and returned to the couch. The opening credits started. I looked over at Ginny and she was looking at her lap. Her nipples were trying to rip through the soft fabric of her robe. She also looked a little flushed.

In the opening scene, a woman was on her knees and being ordered to suck a guy's cock. He had her on a collar and leash. She looked similar to Ginny, but her tits were fake. I looked at Ginny again and she had looked up and was staring at the screen.

I reached over and put my hand on her thigh. She jumped a little, looked at me, and then jumped up, bolting from the room. I sat there for a second, surprised, but not surprised.

I stopped the DVD and went into the bedroom where she was laying on the bed, on her side, and facing the far wall. I crawled onto the bed and spooned up behind her. I pulled her to me, putting my left arm under her and supporting her head and putting my right on her stomach.

"I'm sorry. It was not my intention to embarrass you."

I could feel her take a deep breath. "I'm so ashamed."

"By what?"

"Those tapes, my feelings toward them, and how I feel."

"What are you saying?"

Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I do have some of those fantasies. I'm afraid that I'm a freak."

"You are certainly not. Why do you think they make movies like that? Why do you think they sell well enough to have a demand? Many people have some of those fantasies. Not many really act them out, but many more people than you would believe have those fantasies. Everyone has fantasies of some kind and many would be strange to you, but that only makes them different and the world interesting. It doesn't make them freaks."

Ginny turned to face me. "You really believe that?"

"Yes, I do." I leaned over and slowly lowered my lips to hers, giving her a chance to stop it at any time. She didn't.

We kissed hard and she went from shy and trembling in my arms to sexually-charged quickly.

I finally pulled back. "I think you are a beautiful, interesting woman. I think you need some good sex." I kissed her again and ran my right hand up to her tits. She groaned.

"Yes, please."

"I see. You teased me all day, hoping I would be more dominant and come on to you. I'm your cousin's husband so it's kind of taboo and dirty. You want that, don't you?"

"Yes." She looked at me a little sheepishly.

"Stand up and take off your robe."

Ginny stared back and me, nodded, shakily stood up and dropped her robe. That magnificent body came into view. She just stood there, looking at the floor.

I stood up and walked behind her. I put my arms around her, one around her waist and the other over her tits, grasping the right one. I whispered into her ear. "You are built so well, it should be illegal. You have the perfect body. I am really going to enjoy having sex with you and I will make sure you enjoy it, too."

Ginny leaned back against me and moaned, so I lowered my lips and started lightly kissing and sucking on her neck. She groaned.

"Are you up for a little ordering around, but not necessarily domination?"

"Yes."

"Undress me." I stepped back and Ginny turned and reached for the bottom of my t-shirt. She pulled it up and over my raised arms. I kicked off my shoes and she knelt and removed my socks. Then she looked up at me as she unsnapped my shorts. She put her hands in both my shorts and boxers and yanked them to the floor. When she raised her head back up my cock hit her on top of the head. She stared at it from about 6 inches away. "Taste it."

Ginny leaned forward and slowly sucked about the first few inches of my cock. Then she withdrew and looked up at me.

"Get on the bed, on your back, and spread your legs. Show me your pussy."

Ginny didn't even flinch. She actually moved quickly to get on the bed and spread her legs. She was starting to get into it.

"Do you want to be my slut?"

Ginny stared up at me and I could see the indecision.

I leaned closer and whispered. "I could see from your reaction that you are a little submissive, so I want to play a little. Remember that this is just role-playing. You don't have to do anything you don't want." I figured if she was really submissive it would come out eventually and she would do anything I asked, but for now she needed to feel comfortable.

Ginny finally seemed to relax. "Yes, sir, I want to be your slut."

"Good answer." I knelt between her legs and stared at her pussy while she watched me. "You have a very pretty pussy." I ran my hand up the slit and her outer lips parted, showing that she was wet inside. She gasped. "And it's already very wet. I think you want me to play with you. Don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Is that why you've been teasing me all day? You wanted me to take you, didn't you? You were testing me to see if I would realize what was happening and make you be my submissive slut, weren't you?"

"Yes, sir." That came out as barely a whisper.

I leaned over and gave her a long lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top. "Yum."

Ginny was leaning back on her elbows watching. "Please," she was almost trembling, "please be nice."

I stared up at her. "Ginny, I have no intention of hurting you. I just want to use you for sex and make you do things for me. I will use your submissiveness and we can discuss your limits. Alright?"

"Yes, sir."

"I want to ask you a question. Do you have a safe word that we can use?"

"Yes, sir. I will use blueberry."

"Okay, good. Before we go any further, any concerns that I need to know about? Anything you want to say to me?"

"No, sir."

I think she expected me to bury my cock in there immediately, but her pussy was so beautiful that I wanted a taste first. I dropped to my knees and kissed her directly on her pussy. It was delicious. She tasted so good I suspected that she cleaned herself extra special during her shower.

"You are delicious." I then settled in between her legs and went to town on her. I licked her inside and out and then worked on her clit as I fingered her and found her g-spot. She came in less than 3 minutes. She was definitely worked up.

I stood up over her as she lay there, catching her breath. "Now it's time to service your master. For my first cum, I want the best blowjob you can give. If it's not up to snuff, I'll punish you. If it is, I'll reward you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Ginny moved around as I pushed my way onto the bed. I lay down and put the pillows behind my head. "Suck my cock, my little cock-sucking slut."

Ginny went at my cock like a starving person goes after a long withheld meal. She immediately licked from the bottom to the top and starting bobbing on it.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. "Slowly. Take your time and draw it out. Make it worth my while. And for you, you need to savor and enjoy your master's cock."

Ginny blinked a couple of times while what I said sunk in. Then she lay down between my legs. She put her hands on the inside of my thighs and pushed. I assisted her in pushing my legs back and up. I knew what she wanted. She leaned in and lightly kissed and licked my asshole. She tickled and teased it and my cock reached steel hardness. Then she licked and lapped at my balls. She nuzzled them with her nose and grinned at me as she did it.

"Lovely, my beautiful slut."

Ginny grinned and worked her way to the bottom of my cock. She licked and kissed it there and then slowly drug her tongue up to my crown. I moaned my approval.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"May I suck you and lick you and watch you cum?"

"Why?"

"As wild as everyone thinks I am, I've never licked a cock while it came and watched it from up close."

"That's a great idea. Keep this up and I'll make you my permanent little slut."

Ginny grinned. "Yes, sir."

So she did. Ginny started licking and sucking my cock. She did it slowly and deliberately. She licked the entire thing, swirling her tongue around it. Then she would suck on the head and bob up and down a little. I was getting close watching this perfectly beautiful submissive woman suck my cock. I started moving my hips a little and she noticed. She licked and kissed the crown, just on the bottom and jacked me with her right hand. She licked and teased it, knowing I was close. Finally, while she was licking, I told her I was going to cum.

Ginny grinned and kept licking and jacking, holding my cock straight up.

"Cumming!"

I announced it and Ginny just kept licking as I spurted into the air. The first spurt went straight up and came down around my cock and her hand. She tilted it a little more and watched it from close up and it came down on her face and her hand. She felt me pulsing and watched each spurt until I was done. She looked up at me and smiled.

"That was amazing master."

"Now clean up your mess."

Ginny then swiped her face of my shots of cum with her fingers and licked them clean. Then sucked on my cock to get the drippings. Finally, she licked all around my cock to get all the cum that had landed around it. When she finished, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I really liked that, John."

"Whenever we are alone having sex, it's Master or Sir."

"Yes, sir."

"You were perfect. I want to test your obedience more in the next week. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, sir."

I stood up. "Now I have to get dressed and go home to my wife, your cousin." I grinned at her.

Ginny thought about that. "Will you tell her?" She looked petrified by that idea.

"Absolutely not. You are my perfect little submissive cock-sucking slut, and I will keep you all to myself."

"Yes, sir."

"When do you start work?"

"Friday."

"Okay, I'll call you one day this week so that you can come down to my office and suck my cock from under my desk, on your knees, while I conduct business, like a good submissive slut."

She stared at me for a few seconds. "Yes, sir."

"Also, you will have to come to dinner next week. My wife will demand it."

"Yes, sir."

"Good." I got dressed while she watched. I leaned over and kissed one of her beautiful tits. "You do have a pair of the most delicious tits I have ever seen."

Ginny actually blushed. "Thank you, sir. I really have wanted to do something submissive for a long time. I'm glad it was with you."

"Yes?"

"Yes, sir. I am actually glad it was you because you are a good person and married to my cousin, so that makes you kind of safer. You won't treat me really badly because then she will find out."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at her. She had had this in mind all along. No wonder she reacted so easily. We'll see about pushing her limits now. "Very astute, my pet. I will call you later for you to come worship my cock."

She just chuckled. "Yes, sir."

I left and on the way home I called Ann and told her I was on my way. She was eager to hear my results.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,688 Followers
12