The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Brother and stacked wife celebrate holidays with group.
11k words
4.82
34.9k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

This story has seven chapters. A reader jumping into the middle of this story will find themselves lost and wondering about the plot line and characters -- so please start at the beginning. This story has plenty of erotic situations as well as a dose of philosophy here and there. I posted this as a "Group" story, however, Lit assigned it as a Novel; parts of this could be published in Group, Erotic Couplings, Incest, Lesbian Sex, Anal and, of course, Romance. If you want to ready more about the Pixie (Chapter 4 plus), see my story 'The Pixie, Joy and Me'. Your votes and comments are solicited and encouraged.

*

As the last of the dishes disappeared, I suggested a swim or relaxing in the hot tub. Ally winked at me and I winked back. Doug said that a dip in the pool would be nice since they couldn't swim in their pool this time of year at their northern home.

The words were no sooner out of his mouth than Ally stood and pulled off her clothing. Doug's mouth fell open; I swear a bird could have built a nest in the gaping hole. I also stood and started to pull off my clothing.

Ally and I are very shapely women with fully developed breasts. I have a little more up top than she does, but we are both 'hot' commodities. When we were nude we both turned to Doug and started to unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his pants. Behind us Carl started stripping down for a dip too.

I heard Carl hit the water about the time we got down to Doug's underwear. He balked and I nudged Ally toward the water. She went and dove in, swimming up and kissing Carl as she surfaced.

"Now Doug," I said quietly, "I really need to see my big brother in all his glory. Not only that, I am serious about us making love later tonight. You need to make love to me for all sorts of reasons. First, you've always wanted to fuck a porn queen. Then, there's the learning and growth you'll have when I turn you any which way but loose. Oh, it'll also free your thinking about what Mel does in her spare time. Next, I've always wanted to be physical with you from the time you were sixteen. I've put this off for too many years." I leaned in and kissed him, running my nipples across his chest in a very erotic fashion.

"Wow, you are still blowing my mind. Carl won't mind -- he won't think us kinky that we're brother and sister."

"Of course, he will," I said with a smile. "But that's all right with him too." I ran my finger around the elastic in his briefs and then pushed them down his leg.

Doug's large tool flopped out into a semi-erect position in the open air as his briefs dropped down his legs. He stepped out of them. I reached over and grabbed hold of his cock and pulled him towards the pool. "Come. Swim. Love," I said as I leapt into the pool. Doug jumped in right behind me.

Ally and Carl were swimming around softly talking to one another, thus when I heard another splash I turned with a start. Much to my surprise June came up in my arms. We kissed and hugged. My naked neighbor had returned home, found Ally's note, seen us in the pool and snuck over to join us.

"You looked like you were having so much fun, I couldn't resist," she said. "And you must be Doug," she said walking over to my brother through the shallow water. June was nude and probably has the nicest, roundest tits of any of us. Doug's eyes were falling out of his head.

June put her arms around Doug's neck and kissed him. He kissed back and held her waist. She turned to me, "Do you know you have your brother all excited, Kara?" she giggled as she floated away from him and towards Carl and Ally. I nodded vigorously.

I went to Doug and again reached for his erect prick under the water. If anything he'd hardened from June's kiss. We watched Carl, Ally and June kiss one another.

Ally floated over to us after that and asked, "Can I join you two tonight or is this just a family affair?"

I turned to Doug, "Shall we let Ally join us. I think she likes you and I know I do."

Doug nodded slowly. He was having problems looking us in the face he was so entranced with our breasts. I think he would have agreed to anything at that point.

Ally said, "Oh, thank you." She pasted herself against Doug and the two engaged in a very passionate kiss. I watched Ally's hips start to move back and forth and guessed that she had trapped Doug's cock between her legs and against her pussy and decided to deliver some stimulation to him. He looked pleased.

I said, "Bring him over to the pool's edge. Have him sit up here." I gestured towards my favorite spot to deliver a blowjob.

Doug came over and pulled himself out of the pool and onto the edge. Ally and I were in front of him looking in awe at his erect cock. Even in the dim light filtering onto the patio his cock impressed.

Ally motioned to me and I went down on my brother. I slowly engulfed his erect cock and on my second intake of his rod I sank all the way down him in my new hallmark deep throat move. I could hear his sudden intake of breath as I bottomed out with my nose against his pelvic bone. I held the position and then slowly pulled off.

Ally immediately repeated the process I'd just done, deep throating his cock in a slow sensuous move. As she did I took one of Doug's hands and brought it up to my breast to encourage him to be more active. He got the message and pinched my nipple and rolled it between his fingers. I could feel the electricity from his attention surge through my body and go straight to my cunt.

As Ally slavered over his cock I got out of the pool and backed over Doug. I nudged his head back so that when he looked up my pussy was right there. I bent my knees slightly and lowered my pussy to his mouth. He quickly brought his tongue into action and soon the pleasure from his mouth started.

"You taste so good," he whispered to me at one point. I just ground my cunt into his face harder.

Doug brought me to my first incestuous orgasm with his tongue. I'd been psyched up for the event since I'd decided to seduce him. I loved him so much, I didn't care that we were siblings. Somehow he'd been transformed from the brother I often fought with as a kid to an object of affection and desire.

I groaned and moaned as the little wave of pleasure washed through me. Somewhere in my mind I thanked God for designing me so I could feel such a wash of pleasure and for letting me have a horny brother than happened to buy my 'X' rated videos.

After my little glow passed, I urged Ally and Doug to come out of the pool and to lie on one of the big loungers so we could "get more serious" about our lovemaking. Ally came up the steps and Doug hopped up from the side of the pool, his erection very evident; both followed me to the chaise.

I pushed Doug onto his back and before he realized what had happened I mounted him. I leaned forward and stroked his muscled chest with my erect tits as I sank fully onto his cock. I pulled up slightly with Ally in front of me and gestured for her to sit on Doug's face.

Ally knee-walked down the lounger from above Doug's head until she straddled his mouth. She gently lowered her pussy to him and I watched his tongue stretch out of his mouth to savor her sweet pussy. All of us gave out mighty sighs of joy.

I continued to ride Doug in our first brother-sister fuck. I relished having his large cock in my pussy. Somehow it completed a part of me that had been missing all these years. I even started talking to him, "Oh Doug, we should have started doing this in high school. All this time we could have been fucking. You are divine. I love having your cock buried in me. This is such a sense of completeness for me. You can have me anytime you want. Ooooooh fuck me!"

I drove fast to get Doug's cum into my pussy. This first time had to reach an immediate crescendo; I didn't want to delay it. I felt myself start to peak but opted to hold off until he came. Ally reached down and massaged my clit; she made it harder for me to hold off. I leaned in for a moment and sucked on her erect breasts. I noted one of Doug's hands fondling her other tit, rolling her nipple in his fingers, even though Ally's body covered his eyes.

I heard Doug moan a couple of times then a voice emerged from between Ally's legs. "I'm near. I'm about to cum," he announced.

"Then cum in me, my brother -- my lover. Cum in me. Give it all to me," I told him back. Ally shifted off his face so she could watch. Doug looked up at me with such a loving gaze, his mouth area covered with Ally's juices. Without missing a stroke I fell into his arms.

We orgasmed together. I felt the first splash of his cum coat the inside of my vagina and I went into spasms of joy. Our orgasms slammed into my body. Doug kept jetting fluids into me, perhaps ten times before I knew he'd finished. I carried all his fluid.

We kissed joyfully and I rubbed my erect nipples back and forth across his chest before returning to his lips for more kisses. Ally stroked my back and head as we lay there.

Finally Ally asked, "May I clean you both up?"

I said, "Of course," and extracted myself from Doug, rolling closely beside him. Ally came around the lounger and knelt at our feet.

Doug said, "Is she going to do what I think she's going to do?" I nodded just as Ally took Doug's cream covered cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked all of our combined juices from him. I had been amazingly wet during our fuck and, of course, Doug had emitted a large amount of cum in his orgasm.

When Ally had Doug the way she wanted him, she shifted over to me. I had cooled enough so that when her tongue reached into me it shot me right back into my orgasmic state. I moaned and clutched onto Doug with one hand and pushed Ally's head into my pussy with the other.

"Oh fuck," I said aloud, "you have the most talented tongue in the state. I'll give you hours and hours to stop." Ally paused. I said, "Don't you dare stop."

Doug asked me quietly, "What does it taste like? Do you like it?"

I nudged Ally and she took a deep dive into my cunt and then rose and snaked her way up Doug's body until her mouth came to his. He opened and she thrust her tongue and the fluids she'd extracted from me into his mouth. The pair French kissed and a lot of fluid flowed into his mouth.

Finally Doug said, "You know it's not that bad. I can taste you, Kara, as well as Ally from before plus my own cum too, sort of musky but not that unpleasant - erotic as all hell. He kissed Ally again and I watched as their tongues intertwined.

Ally slithered back down Doug's body, this time taking his cock into her mouth again. I could tell she wanted a piece of that action. I leaned in a sucked on Doug's nipples. He writhed and squirmed beneath us.

Ally moved up and mounted Doug. He'd hardened enough to make love again. She sighed as she slid her wet vagina down his cock. I watched my brother's cock slide into her with happiness for the two of them.

After a few thrusts, Ally said to Doug, "Will you come over me instead? I want you thrusting down into me." I moved so the pair could roll into the missionary position without breaking their sexual connection. Doug started his thrusts into Ally's body. She had an angelic look on her face; she'd gone to her heaven as the pair made love.

Ally's knees were bent and she pulled them each to the side with her arms to open herself to him to the maximum extent she could. She wanted nothing to dampen his deep penetration of her cunt. His body started to slap into her with a ferocious intensity.

Beside us I heard another pair of bodies slapping together. I looked over and Carl had mounted June. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks as she urged him into her with every stroke. I lay and enjoyed the sights of all my lovers bringing happiness to each other.

June got vocal and I know her voice had an affect on Doug and Ally: "Come on Carl, fuck me. Drive that cock into my pussy. Deeper. Deeper. Make love to me. Harder. Faster. Fuck me. Fill me with all that cum of yours. I love fucking you. Fuuuuuuuccccccccck meeeeeee!"

Carl came in June and I could tell she came a few seconds behind his ejaculation. The pair quieted in their motions and started to kiss and coo at each other.

Ally came once, then again and then again and then I heard her start to implore Doug to cum into her cunt, to fuck her harder. Then she got tender, telling him she loved him and loved me. Doug came and came and came in her pussy. Ally said, "Oh my God, I can feel you filling me - so much cum flooding into me. I love it. Cum in me more. More."

Doug slowly lowered himself and he and Ally kissed passionately. He then pulled me closed to the pair and the two of us also kissed. We made a comfortable trio and I felt glad Doug found comfort and security in his relationship with Melissa to make love to the two of us.

Doug said, "I can't believe I just fucked two of the most beautiful women in the world." He glanced over at Carl and June and added, "And from the corner of my eye watched two more beautiful people making love. I'll never be able to go back home."

"Why don't you move down here," I said in a teasing voice. "Then Melissa could join us. We'd all love her too."

Doug said, "Now there's an interesting idea. I'll ask her tomorrow."

We lay together for about half an hour occasionally talking about what had happened and how we felt -- not so much the physical warmth we felt but the emotions we were feeling. I particularly wanted Doug to hear how each of us felt about our relationships with our spouse and the others outside our marriage. He listened very carefully and shared his joy with us.

We also talked about the possibility that Melissa had connected with her old friend that evening and was making love with him at the same time we had climaxed. Doug found this an interesting possibility and confessed that for the first time he hoped such an event was taking place.

Eventually the five of us went upstairs to the bedrooms so we could sleep. My happy trio took the big bed. Carl and June took a guest room with a queen size bed.

I slipped out of bed early. I wanted to fix breakfast for everyone and if time allowed read about a dozen pages of the script were filming. I was naked, our standard practice around the house first thing in the morning.

June appeared next. I welcomed her into my arms and the two of us really got into French kissing one another. I always liked the way she tasted -- both her mouth and her pussy. June lowered a hand to my pussy and started to stroke my clitoris.

"Oh June," I said with a sigh, "Are you sure? I mean ..." She kissed me again and pulled me into the living room. In seconds we were in a classic sixty-nine. Neither of us had showered since our sex sessions the night before. Thus, I could taste not only June but also Carl as my tongue and fingers tried to bring her to orgasm.

"I like the way you taste," June told me. "I can taste you and also your brother. You're so wet. And you are touching all my pleasure spots. In fact ... you ... are ... going ... to ... make ... me ... cummmmmmmm." June came with a small jet of juices that satisfied my face and tongue.

I crested too and as June climaxed, letting myself push over into the pleasure zone. I let out a long moan and hugged June's body to me. She moved around and the two of us kissed and hugged as we came down from our highs.

After about five minutes we reluctantly arose and went back to the kitchen. We kept touching as we moved around fixing the breakfast for our house full of people. Carl appeared. He came and kissed both of us. As we kissed, he looked me in the eye and asked, "Have a little taste of June for breakfast this morning, did we?" I grinned and gave him one more peck.

Doug and Ally appeared about five minutes later. Both had that 'just fucked' look on their faces and I noted that Doug's penis had a sheen to it made with Ally's fluids. I almost cleaned him off but figured I'd better let my urge pass for now.

Naked breakfasts are always cordial affairs. We talked about the plans for the day. Since Doug knew about our business making adult films we decided to proceed with a day of shooting so he could see how we did what we did.

Thus, about ten o'clock Ally convened the daily script review in our living room. Sy and Nancy joined us; Mike was at his parent's house for another day. We talked through two long scenes: one an argument between three of the film's stars and the other some 'make-up' sex that followed the argument. Ally led us through the scene second by second, and shot by shot for the camera telling us the effects she wanted and how she thought we should act during our scenes. Her blocking skills were superb, so we ended with each one of us knowing what to do, how to turn, where to look, what to say, and so forth.

We broke at noon for lunch and agreed to start filming in our living room at two o'clock. Ally whispered in my ear, "You and Doug have time for a nooner!" She gave me a devilish grin and left with Sy and Nancy to have lunch; Carl went off with June again so Doug and I were alone.

Doug looked at me as the last of the lunch crowd left our home. He looked interested because his left eyebrow rose slightly as he looked at me, almost as though he said, "I am interested? Are you?"

"Well, what would you like to eat for lunch?" I asked Doug; quite aware of the double entendre I'd presented him with.

He looked at me for a few seconds, then said, "Why you, my darling sister."

"Then let's go christen the new bed linens," I told him.

We ran up the stairs, pulling clothes off our bodies as we did. By the time we were in our bedroom we were nude.

Our "nooner" consisted of my orgasm on Doug's tongue, a blowjob to bring him to the hardness of tungsten steel, and then twenty minutes of intense fucking during which I came two more times before we both came together.

I'd started to learn about my brother: his likes, dislikes and his physiology. Thus, it came as less of surprise when he flooded my cunt with what seemed like a gallon of his milky cum. I know a half-cup or so was the actual amount but Doug's emission volume far exceeded anything the other guys delivered. Thus, I felt like I had bathed in cum when we were through, a not unpleasant feeling when one is as horny as I am.

Doug surprised me by going down on me and lapping at my pussy after we'd climaxed. I let him clean me up a little then I suggested that we take a shower together. He liked that idea and I held a hand to my pussy and my legs together as I duck walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

By two o'clock Doug and I were in the living room. I'd staged the scene according to my script notes; setting up little knick-knacks and such according to a photo we'd taken when the last scenes were shot in the room. Carl arrived and set up the camera. Sy, Nancy and I went over the dialogue one more time in a corner of the room. Doug watched from a chair corner of the room, trying not to disturb our concentration.

Ally set us up the way she'd envisioned the scene, Carl did a short camera and light test, then I held the mandatory page in front of the camera to identify the scene and script reference for later when Carl and Mike edited the tape on the computer. Ally said 'Roll 'em," and we started acting.

We did three takes of the argument scene, each time we were more spontaneous and better before the camera. We'd probably use the third video clip in the final production.

Then the next scene turned to our bedroom. I'd tried to stage the scene after Doug and I had finished but there were a few details I needed to work on. I attended to these details with my photos from two days prior as Carl set up the camera again; Ally studied her script and notes; Sy and Nancy were reviewing the dialogue and action steps quietly together.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers