The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

After the meal, Anne brought the coffee pot to the table and refreshed everyone's cups.

Anne turned to Carl and then me and said, "We can make this short and sweet, regarding your new business venture, I mean. I'll sum it up and then Howard you add in anything you want to." She turned back to me, "We wish you'd been able to be a success some other way, but you are a success in this and we accept that for what it is and the way it is. The film you showed us proves that you can make a sensitive and dramatic film that is also erotic." She chuckled to herself.

She continued, "Anyway, we wish you luck with Sundance and all the other things that follow. We also thank you for being sensitive to our feelings about what you are doing. I can imagine you were nervous telling us -- and I suppose your parents, Kara?" I shook my head to indicate they didn't know yet. "Anyway, telling parents that you've made a few 'X' rated films can't be the easiest thing in the world."

Anne turned to Carl, "You made a wonderful film. I want to see the second films too. I hope you brought DVDs of those." Carl nodded. "We'll watch them later." She eyed Howard who sort of smirked and looked like a high school kid that had just discovered sex.

"Anyway, from here on know that we are behind you. If you need us for anything, please let us know. Sooner or later someone may ask what your parents think about your films; you tell them we said they were the best movies we'd ever seen." This time she eyed Howard and really laughed aloud.

With that Anne walked over and kissed Carl on the forehead and then repeated the process with me. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I almost burst our crying as the tension eased away.

Howard muttered a few words of agreement with Anne's statement. We moved on to other topics and left the adult entertainment business behind for the time being.

Two days later on December 23rd we repeated the process outside Boston with my parents. Doug and Melissa were there when we told my parents and they backed us up by saying when they found out they approved because we were having fun and making good money and good entertainment. My parents were a little put off by the idea of our film making but softened when they heard about the money we'd made and softened even further when they watched our first film.

My Dad proved to be the most difficult to win over since he had to overcome the fact that his only daughter not only appeared naked in a movie but also made love -- in lots of different ways with lots of different people - in front of the camera. For a while he couldn't see straight and focused only on those two facts. As the day went on he mellowed on the subject, helped in part by the efforts of my brother who tried to explain that our generation looked at sex differently from my father's. Whatever worked, by dinner Dad had become cordial and begrudgingly accepting.

I had given my mother a copy of the 'R' rated DVD ofLove Comes Twice. I'd even watched a little of it with her -- just the two of us. I explained more about the plot and themes we tried to get across with the script. I also talked about how we loved our circle of friends that deeply understood each other. Mom went past acceptance into some occasional excitement for what we were doing. I left the DVD with her to watch later that night, knowing that she'd probably get my father involved in seeing the movie.

I got too much information from my mother the next morning; she told me in detail about how turned on my father became after watchingLove Comes Twice and how they'd made love a couple of times with the film playing in the background in their bedroom. I gave her a copy of the "X" rated version and suggested that she watch THAT with Dad if she wanted to see him come alive. I also gave her copies of our other films -- both versions. Christmas Day she had that 'just fucked' look first thing in the morning and commented secretly to me that my father had turned into a raving sex maniac and that she loved every second of it.

My parent's house has a core with the living room, kitchen, dining and family rooms and then two bedroom wings in opposite directions from the core. The guest rooms are in one wing and the master suite is in the other.

The second night we were there, Christmas Eve, Doug knocked on our guest room door just after we'd gone to bed. He whispered loudly when he opened the door, "You guys want to play? Mel would like to see Carl again and I'd love to be with my sis, if that interests you?" We both nodded enthusiastically in the dim light. Doug said, "Be right back!" and disappeared across the hall.

About ten seconds later Mel appeared at our bedroom door in a sexy blue teddy with matching four-inch spike heels. I welcomed Doug to my side of the bed. Mel struck a classic pose in the doorway, putting herself in profile to us as she ran her back up and down the doorframe. Her theatrics made us all laugh.

Carl and I'd taken to sleeping in the nude, so we needed little prep to get ready for Doug and Mel's amorous visit. As Doug got on the bed, I peeled off his t-shirt and yanked down his briefs. "Get with the agenda," I told him.

Mel went right up to Carl and planted a simmering kiss on his lips that by far transcended what you'd expect from your sister-in-law. Carl responded by starting to un-do some of the laces and ties that held the teddy on Mel. He seemed intent on making my pixie sister-in-law naked.

I inhaled Doug's cock and immediately tasted the erotic muskiness of his pre-cum. "You've been thinking about this for a while," I suggested to him.

"Only about five weeks," Doug said. "We both have. We've never had such hot sex as we had with you at Thanksgiving and then when we got home we kept it up. My God I think we've fucked more in the past five weeks than in the previous years we've been married -- even accounting for our time with Katie."

Mel said, "We love each other very much and we love you guys too. This is no threat to our marriage, but it is soooooo hot to make love to the two of you -- and your friends. It's been all I could think about. I'm so glad you're still willing."

"Oh Mel," I said and I leaned in and kissed her lips in an erotic way. "We love you guys and did before all this started. Our new relationship is just a bonus as far as we're concerned."

I thought for a moment and said to Mel, "Care to spice up our evening by telling us about your threesome with your friend Richard? You mentioned you've had one time together, and I'd like to know what made you think his wife will get involved?"

I leaned down and sucked on one of Mel's naked tits. As I did, I felt Doug slide beneath me and his tongue extend and gently touch my labial lips and then my clit. It got my attention. I think I jerked a little and pulled away from Melissa to focus on Doug -- lowering my cunt down to his lips for improved contact. Carl had come up behind Mel and embraced her; his large hands completely covering the pixie's engorged breasts as he cupped them and pulled her naked body back to him. She fell away with him to their side of the bed.

Mel said between kisses, "Well, it was about a week ago. We'd already had dinner with Richard the week before that so Doug could meet him. We talked about what a threesome would mean for each of us. We were very open. He talked about his open marriage too although his wife is not currently involved with anyone else."

Doug assaulted my pussy with his tongue and I loved every second of it. I finally turned completely around over him and bent down in a classic sixty-nine position so I could take his rod into my mouth. I began to massage and milk his excited cock. Before I filled my mouth, I said to Mel, "Keep talking, I'm listening."

Mel went on, "So I got a neighbor to take the kids one night and I fixed dinner at the house last week for the three of us. After dinner we put on some nice jazz and Richard and Doug took turns dancing with me. Every time I danced with Doug he'd un-do a button on my dress or push my ass into his body. Of course, I was horny to begin with just thinking about where the evening would go."

She continued, "Anyway, Richard started doing the same thing and pretty soon my dress just fell away from my body. We were in the living room but with most of the lights out. Next I knew I had a handsome guy sucking on each of my breasts -- you know how that turns me on. Suddenly, all I wanted was some cock. I pushed the two of them down on the sofa and mounted Richard. Doug got behind me and massaged my back and felt my breasts, sometimes feeding them to Richard. It was hot."

Beside me Mel started to duplicate my moves with Carl, sucking on his cock. I watched the pixie take Carl's entire cock down her throat. For a small woman and a large man, I continued to be amazed at her abilities to deep throat. I think Carl showed amazement too for he kept groaning a lot.

Doug brought me to an orgasm in short order. Much as I would have liked to continue to suck on his cock, after my small climax I really wanted his cock banging into my cunt. I again maneuvered around until I could hold his saliva covered cock and start to sink my body down on his erection.

He slid into me with hardly any effort by either of us. I was very juiced up and I'd coated Doug with lots of my spit plus his own pre-cum. We immediately started to fuck, my 'downs' meeting his 'ups'.

"Oh fuck, Doug. You fill me so nicely. Do you like watching your wife fuck my husband? See how his cock is ready to slip into her tiny body. Can she take it? Oh, look at that, it went right in -- up to the hilt -- without any difficulty at all. She can take it. She can fuck like a mink. I love my sister-in-law. I'm glad you married a slut and that I'm a slut. We both get to fuck you."

As I talked I could feel Doug get even harder and longer. His moves up into my body became more defined and goal directed. Plus, I'd learned that he likes dirty talk during sex.

Mel, the pixie, started to talk too; "Oh Carl, your big cock is so nice. Did you think it would fit entirely into me? Do you see how it makes my abdomen swell each time you thrust into me? I hope you like my cunt; I love your cock. I really like fucking next to my husband ... and while he's fucking your wife ... his sister. Oh yes, we're all sluts. We all love to fuck and fuck and fuck."

Mel remembered she was telling us a story; "Oh, I got side tracked; I was telling you about Richard and the two of us. Anyway, I started to fuck Richard and Doug did something we've never done before -- he started to push into my back door. At one point I had the two of them deep in me. I came a couple of times ... and ... I'm ... going ... to ... come ... again."

Mel might have continued talking but an orgasm arrived and reduced her to a whimpering pile of flesh impaled on my husband's cock. Carl looked pleased that he had been able to deliver such an intense climax to her and still have not cum.

I bent over Doug so he could suck on my breasts as he fucked up into my body. Then suddenly I felt a lubricated finger at my back door. Carl had decided to add to our coupling. Doug slowed as Carl massaged my buttocks and then slowly slipped into my body. I guess he'd liked our Pixie's description of her first anal sex. I felt so full and then the two men started to pump into me. I went into orbit - sex at a whole new level. Mel watched fascinated from right beside me.

In two minutes I felt spasms start in both my cunt and my ass. I talked to the two men: "Oh fuck me. Drive your cocks into my body -- my cunt; my ass. Suck on my tits brother. Make me cum. I want all your cum in my body -- Doug's cum in my pussy and Carl's cum in my ass. Then you'll have my cum all over the two of you. I'm getting near. Oh shit ... here I go ... I'm cuming ... Oooooooooh!"

When I came I ejaculated a lot of girl juice over my two partners and me. My pussy went into spasms that triggered Doug's orgasm. Carl came seconds later. For a brief moment I could feel jets from both cocks simultaneously coating my insides. I collapsed onto Doug's chest.

Carl fell away into Mel's arms. Mel said, "Oh I like that. Do you think you'd both like to fuck a Pixie for her second time?" She then laughed uproariously as we all lay panting and gasping for air next to her.

Mel and I cleaned up the guys mostly with our tongues then we got into cleaning each other. Mostly Mel cleaned me up from the bath of cum the two men had given me and my own juices. Carl and Doug watched from the sidelines as they stroked their rods.

Mel said, "A little bit more to my story ... but these diversions are wonderful. Anyway, Richard and Doug double-teamed me for only a few minutes and I came in buckets -- like one big, continuous orgasm. I loved it. Doug pulled out and Richard flipped me over and drove his long cock into me doggie style and started to really pump into me some more. Doug slid under me and sucked on my swaying breasts. I came more and then Richard and I exploded. We all collapsed and eventually Richard thanked the two of us, dressed and went home."

She looked at each of us and added, "Doug hadn't cum yet, so the two of us proceeded to fuck up a storm until the wee hours of the morning. My God, we've become raging sex maniacs and I love it. All we want to do is suck and fuck." Mel looked at Carl's cock and said, "Speaking of which ..."

Mel and I went to Carl and started a double blowjob on him, our two mouths and tongues bringing him back to life. When he'd achieved some degree of stiffness we shifted our attention to Doug and repeated the process. I think we could have raised the dead.

When both guys were 'done' and ready for more action, Mel mounted Carl again and lowered her large tits to his mouth. I remained amazed that such a small person could have grown such perfect breasts. Carl seemed to love the opportunity to pull each breast to his mouth and suck wildly on her glorious tits.

Doug re-entered my soggy pussy and started to pump away again as I knelt next to Carl and Mel. I liked doggie style; it hit spots that normally didn't get assaulted in other positions. I could feel Doug grow in girth and length as we fucked.

I gave myself over to the coupling and concentrated on the growing feeling of bliss that Doug brought out in me. Soon I let it wash over me and I again had a climax.

Doug pulled out of me and moved behind his wife. He scooped up the tube of lubricant and coated his cock and then moved up to service Mel's ass. Carl could see Doug's approach and slowed his strokes as Doug maneuvered his cock into his lovely wife's shapely ass. The Pixie moaned a lot yet kept urging both men to fuck her royally.

"Ooooooh fuck," Mel exclaimed in a very edgy voice. "Oh, wait, this is too much meat for such a little woman. Carl fills me and Doug, you fill me. But the two of you together -- oh wait -- oh fuck. You're in ... I can't believe this. Do I really have both of you in there? Are you ... oh fuck ... I'm cummmmmmmmming."

Mel came and came and came. This time she squirted girl juice from her pussy onto her lovers. The men accepted their due, and then both started to pump slowly into Mel's over-sexed body. Mel squirmed and writhed all over Carl, spreading the fluids around and providing a moving target for her two lovers. She moaned and groaned a lot.

Doug came first this time. "I can't hold off any longer," he announced. He made four or five long thrusts into Melissa's ass and then suddenly looked like he'd been frozen in time. He held her hips as he jettisoned his load of cum into her dark tunnel.

Carl had slowed but then started plunging his cock up into Mel's small body again. Doug just went along for the ride. Carl warned, "I'm pretty near too. Maybe a minute."

Mel gasped out, "Me too -- again. I keep cuming every fifteen or thirty seconds, but I feel a big one coming."

Carl's oscillations increased in amplitude and intensity as he neared his climax. He yanked Melissa's hips down on him; she ground her cunt into his groin at the bottom of each down stroke.

Then they both came. Simultaneous exclamations of "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" filled the room. The Pixie collapsed on Carl's chest with Doug still somehow nestled behind her, stroking her erect nipples and her sexually sated body from behind her.

The trio all rolled towards me. I caught Doug and spooned in behind him. Somehow he'd managed to keep his cock in his wife's rear end. Carl remained buried in Mel's pussy.

Mel looked over her shoulder at me and blew me a kiss. "Now this is what fucking is really all about," she postulated before letting out a huge sigh and cuddling into Carl. Doug cuddled into me and we all lay there for a few minutes resting from our endeavors.

Finally I said, "The bed's going to be a little tight with four of us here. What say Doug and I take the guest room?" There were sounds of agreement. I felt Doug extricate himself from Mel and the two of us headed for the showers. Carl and Mel waved goodnight to us as we left, turning off the dim light we kept on as we left.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers