The Loving Wife

Story Info
Karl cheats on his wife . . . and learns how to love her.
7.3k words
2.99
53.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showanna Grant couldn't believe what she was looking at. But the files in her husband's laptop made it plain that her 'beloved' Karl had, at the least, wandering eyes . . . and fingers.

Youngslut24: mmm, yeah, baby, show me that cock. You want me to suck it don't you?

StudKarl: suck my cock, you little bitch. Suck it and make me shoot my load down your throat

Showanna swallowed, conscious that her fingers were shaking. She looked to the webcam mounted on her husband's desk, imagined him masturbating while talking dirty to some other woman. Had he watched this 'Youngslut24' as well, pleasuring herself under his gaze?

Showanna closed the password-protected files and stepped back, taking deep breaths to calm herself. In twelve years of marriage, Karl had never, ever indicated he wasn't happy with his wife. Sure, they suffered the occasional odd looks and racist glares – Showanna was a slender, beautiful black woman, whereas Karl was as white as a man could be – and her brothers teased her all the time about her marrying a 'cracker.' But they had gotten married because they were in love, and it was a love that would never die.

Or so she had always believed.

But now, here was the evidence of at least some level of unfaithfulness. Karl had been having cyber-sex with other women. How long would it be before he took that next step and cheated for real?

Showanna's stomach lurched. She felt the bile rising in her throat. Slapping her hand over her mouth, she stumbled toward the hall bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before her late lunch started coming back up.

***

"Hey, Sho, you okay?"

Showanna looked up from her desk at the sound of her best friend Tracy's voice. Tracy was an exuberant, voluptuous blonde woman, about Showanna's age of thirty-three. They had both been working in the same office for nearly two years, and often spent a couple of evenings each week out together. Tracy was a flamboyant flirt who strung along an ever-growing cadre of lovers. She had been divorced for three years and was apparently enjoying her freedom to the fullest.

Showanna nodded and forced a smile. For the past few days, she had been checking Karl's laptop for further evidence of his online infidelity. He apparently spent an hour or two in the morning with some girl in California who liked getting fucked in the ass, and his afternoons with Youngslut24. All while he told his wife with a straight face that he was working on his various work projects.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Trace."

Tracy leaned against the door frame in the tiny office, folding her arms beneath her prodigious breasts. Her lips pursed tightly. "No you're not. What's going on?

Showanna tried to shrug it off casually. "Nothing. Just . . . stuff. I haven't been—"

"It's your love life, isn't it?" asked Tracy bluntly.

Showanna blinked, startled by her friend's intuition. "O-of course not," she said with a fake smile and laugh.

"Uh-huh," said Tracy, unconvinced. "Come on, girlfriend. I can always tell when you've gotten some, and you haven't had that little glow in almost two weeks. So what's going on?"

Showanna waved her hand dismissively. "So we're in a dry spell right now, so what? Every marriage is like that once in a while."

"Hmm," mused Tracy. "So it's not that, say, he's stepping out, is it?"

Showanna shot her friend an insulted look. "Just because your husband fucked the babysitter doesn't mean that every man is like that."

Tracy snorted. "Sho, take my word for it. Men are pigs. The only thing they're good for is that piece of meat hanging between their legs. And any chance they get to stick it to some hot—"

"Stop it!" snapped Showanna, glaring. "Don't insult my husband by comparing him to that piece of shit you married."

The two women were quiet, staring at each other. Tracy finally looked away, pushing back from the doorway. "If you say so," she said, and left.

"I do say so," uttered Showanna, even as she felt like a hypocrite.

***

Karl stared at the image in the little window on his laptop. The sexy young brunette was madly jamming a glistening pink vibrator deep into her shaved cunt, just inches from the webcam she had placed on the bed between her widespread thighs. Karl loved watching Youngslut24, also known as Kim. She was an insatiable little slut, needing little more than a casual suggestion before flashing her pussy before Karl's eyes.

"Yeah, baby, fuck yourself with that dildo," he muttered while slapping his hand up down his cock. "That's it, slut, you know you want my cock . . . ."

Karl was just moments from shooting cum all over his belly when Kim stopped fucking herself and sat up. As Karl watched, she tilted the camera up toward her face and grinned sultrily at the camera while licking her own slick cum from the dildo.

That was all it took, and Karl started cumming. Ropy strands of semen shot from his dick, splattering his stomach and hand. He had his own webcam trained on his cock, and could tell that Kim was watching him. Her eyes widened, and she licked her lips. He watched her lean forward, and the window in his messenger program told him Kim was typing a message.

Youngslut24: Yummm. Wish I was there to lick up all that tasty cum, baby

Karl panted for a few moments, watching as Kim's camera moved about as she set it back on her desk and positioned herself in her chair. Her cheeks looked flushed, and her smooth, tanned face was smiling.

StudKarl: I wish you were, too, he typed.You'd really do that?

He watched her laugh, then reach for her glasses. Karl loved it when Kim put on her glasses, especially when she was sitting naked in her little apartment. The fact that Kim really was a librarian just made her that much hotter in his eyes.

Youngslut24: Lol. How many times I gotta tell you I'm a cum fiend? I'd rather take it in my mouth than my pussy.

Karl laughed, shaking his head.

StudKarl: Goddamn you're hot

Kim smiled at the camera, then impulsively lifted up and flashed her perky little tits. She sat back down, grinning as she typed.

Youngslut24: So I was gonna tell you yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen or not

Karl frowned, wondering what his online lover was talking about.

StudKarl: If what was gonna happen?

Youngslut24: I'm gonna be in your city in two weeks. Ready to fuck me for real?

Karl stared at the screen, at Kim's impish face. He was suddenly glad his own webcam was still trained on his semen-splattered stomach and not his face.

StudKarl: What?

Youngslut24: LOL. Hey, you always said if you had the chance you'd wanna do me, right? Well, you're gonna have your chance two weeks from Thursday. So how 'bout it? I'd like to find out how many loads of cum I can suck out of that hot dick of yours

Karl was trembling. On the one hand, here was a sexy nympho offering herself to him, eager to do all the dirty things his wife never did (Showanna had let him cum in her mouth once, and she practically threw it up). But on the other . . . .

Karl had been having fantasies about other women even since the honeymoon. But they had always been just fantasies. He never thought he could be the kind of man to cheat on his wife and be comfortable about it. Jacking off while watching a girl masturbate was one thing, but . . . to actually meet her? And fuck her?

Youngslut24: Karl?

He blinked, brought himself back to reality. His fingers seemed to have minds of their own as they typed.

StudKarl: Great. Sounds good.

He sagged back in his chair, moved the webcam so it was focused on the wall. He couldn't believe what he had just gotten himself into. But Kim had such an amazing body, so full and ripe and almost ten years younger than his wife's. He was thinking that maybe she would just be content to give him a few blow jobs, and that would be it. Getting your dick sucked isn't really cheating, right?

Youngslut24: Really? Cool! Okay, just let me get my flight and hotel info . . . .

***

It took Showanna about half an hour to stop crying. Her husband's latest chat with 'Youngslut24' left little doubt as to his intention to break the sacred trust of their marriage. He was going to meet her at the airport, take her to her hotel, and . . . .

Showanna didn't want to think about what would happen next. Her husband was going to cheat on her. That knowledge was painful enough without all the attendant images.

She finally managed to compose herself by the time Karl came back from his afternoon errands, and greeted him at the door with her usual kiss and hug and 'welcome home, honey.' They had a quiet dinner of turkey and gravy and mashed potatoes, then watched TV from separate chairs in the living room.

"Are you okay, honey?" Karl asked that evening as they got ready for bed. Showanna stood before the mirror, clad in an ivory nightie that contrasted nicely with her deep ebony skin. Her long, straightened hair swayed against her back as she took out her earrings.

"I'm fine, dear," she said, glancing to him in the reflection. Karl was already in bed, the covers drawn up to his waist. He still had his boxers on, she knew. "Just tired. It's been busy at work. Sorry if I've been so distant."

Karl smiled. For a man of thirty-four, he looked a good six or seven years younger. He felt blessed to have married such a beautiful, eternally youthful woman as Showanna. Ever since they first met, in Sophomore year at college, he knew she was the one for him.

Yet now, he was preparing to betray her trust by enjoying the charms of a sexy young cumslut named Kim. But it would only be just once, he told himself. Just to satisfy his desire to let a young woman eat his cum. Showanna would never know, and he would always love her.

"Well, maybe we can change that," he said suggestively, his cock starting to grow as he ogled his wife's plump, dark-skinned ass, barely obscured by the flimsy garment she wore.

Showanna turned around, facing him, trying not to be disgusted by her husband's advances. She managed a weak smile. "Honey . . . maybe tomorrow, okay? I've really, um, got a headache."

Karl's smile vanished. He pulled his hand from under the covers, leaving his cock. "Oh. Yeah, sure." He sighed. "I was just thinking . . . I mean, it's been a while."

Showanna came to bed and slid beneath the sheets. "I know, sweetie," she said, and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "And I'm sorry. But tomorrow, I'll be in the mood. I promise."

***

She wasn't, of course. Showanna had worn that revealing nightie on purpose, and over the following two weeks, continually teased her husband with the promise of sex, only to find some way out of it once they went to bed. She was enjoying the torture, knowing it was driving Karl to his illicit rendezvous. In a sick sort of way, she wanted her husband to do what he was planning to do.

Because it fit in with what she was planning.

"You were right, Trace," Showanna said as she and her best friend enjoyed their yogurt lunch at a little bistro table in the mall food court. "Men are pigs."

Tracy gave her best friend a surprised look. "What?"

Showana sighed, and leveled her gaze on her friend. "Karl's going to cheat on me," she said. "I know when, where, and with who."

Tracy blinked, her full, ripe lips parted. "What are you gonna do?"

Showanna smiled ruefully. "I'm gonna let him do it," she said. She took a breath. "And then, you and I . . . we're gonna make him pay for it."

Tracy stared for a long moment, reading her best friend's expression. Then slowly, slyly, she smiled.

***

Karl was nervous as he stood near the edge of the corridor near Gate 32. He had told Showanna that he had to meet with some important clients, and not to expect him home until late. He even threw in that he might have to treat his 'clients' to a strip club as a means of explaining why he might smell like perfume later that evening. He was impressed with his ingenuity.

Never had he imagined he might have been followed to the airport by his wife and her best friend.

Karl watched the passengers disembark and come through the cloistered tunnel from the airplane. Friends, lovers, wives and husbands, grandparents and grandchildren, all met and hugged, laughed smiled.

And then . . . there she was. Kim. Strutting out past the open blue-painted door, clad in a schoolgirl-like pleated skirt and tight grey tank, a leather bag slung over her shoulder. Her full breasts bounced, obviously braless, beneath her top, the nipples prominent and large. Her long brown hair danced behind her head, and her eyes flickered about from behind black-framed horn-rimmed glasses.

Karl just stared at her a moment, stunned by the reality of the woman he had come to meet . . . to fuck. Then she saw him, and grinned.

"Karl!" she exclaimed, and hurried close. Without hesitation, she pressed her curvy young body to his, reached up to tilt his head down. Karl moaned as Kim pressed her lips to his. Her breath was warm, sweet, fresh. He loved the taste of it as he sucked her lips.

"Ohhh, baby," she whispered, finally stepping back. Her dark eyes glittered through the lenses of her glasses. "You ready for me?"

Karl grinned, his cock already throbbing. "Absolutely."

***

"Fucking asshole," muttered Tracy under her breath as she sat behind the wheel of her Cougar. She and Showanna watched the black woman's husband as he escorted his lover across the parking lot of the airport. They were holding hands.

"Yup," responded Showanna, seething. She ground her teeth. "Let's follow them to the hotel, make sure they get in. Then . . . ."

Tracy grinned evilly. "Then?"

Showanna let out a deep breath. "Then we'll show him just howfuckedhe can be," she said.

***

Kim couldn't wait. It had been a good two months since she'd had a lover, and her appetite for cock simply couldn't be suppressed any longer. As soon as Karl got behind the wheel, Kim leaned over and reached for his belt.

"Wh-what are you doing?" asked Karl, his voice choked, caught between arousal and consternation. They were still in the airport parking lot, with dozens of people walking about.

Kim giggled like a schoolgirl as she pulled Karl's belt loose. "I'm gonna suck your dick, baby," she said casually. "Isn't that what you want me to do?"

Karl swallowed nervously, noticing how a couple of people, passing in front of the slow-moving car, glanced inside and saw what Kim was doing. One of them grinned; another blushed.

"B-but . . . now?" he asked.

Kim laughed, jerked down Karl's zipper and fished inside his red-striped boxers, finding a half-erect cock. She pulled it out through the fly of his shorts and began stroking up and down, encouraging his hardness. "Yes, now," she said. "You just keep an eye on the road. And when you wanna cum, just let it go. I want it."

Karl groaned as Kim leaned over, in full view of nearly half a dozen people, and sunk her mouth down his dick. He sighed at the hot, velvety feel of her lips and tongue, the insistent pull-suck motion of her eager mouth. Her tongue slathered the cockhead each time she drew up, and her hand stroked the distended shaft.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered, his cock throbbing in the young woman's mouth. He managed to concentrate on driving, which held off his orgasm for a good ten or fifteen minutes while he guided the Jaguar through the city streets. More than once, he was sure, passersby and occupants in other vehicles caught Kim's head bobbing up and down in his lap.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," she moaned, sucking hard, pulling with her mouth, stroking and squeezing his shaft.

They were about five minutes from the hotel, unaware of the silver Cougar a few cars back on the road. "Oh, fuck!" cried Karl, jerking his hips, shoving his prick deep into Kim's cock-hungry mouth. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"Mmmm," Kim moaned in response, slipping her wet mouth up until just the head of Karl's straining cock was in her mouth. She sucked as hard as she could, rubbing her tongue around the smooth head, while masturbating Karl's shaft in the fastest, tightest grip she could muster.

"Fucking Jesus! AHHHHH!!!!" cried Karl, struggling to keep the car on the road as his thick sperm, burbling and fermenting in his balls for a good two days, rushed up through his cock and filled Kim's hot sucking mouth. She moaned at tasting his thick seed, and pumped, sucked, and squeezed to get it all. His creamy gift swirled in her mouth, soaking into her lips and tongue. She made sure not a single drop escaped.

"F-f-fucking hell," murmured Karl as Kim nursed his spent and softening dick. Her jerked a few times as her talented mouth and tongue tickled the nerves in his dick. Finally, with a soft wet slurp, Kim slipped her mouth from his deflated tool and sat up. She smiled at him around her mouthful, then sucked in her cheeks and gulped down Karl's thick sperm. She loved the way it made her tummy warm.

"One down, baby," she whispered sluttily, cuddling against his arm and smacking her sticky lips. "And many more to go . . . ."

***

"They're in the room," Tracy said as she met Showanna in the hotel lobby. The black woman sat sipping her tea, long, lean, ebony legs crossed above the knee. She met Tracy's mischievous and excited eyes.

"Are they on the way?" she asked.

Tracy nodded, her cheeks flushed with excitement. "Yup. Sure you wanna do this?"

Showanna nodded. "I have to do this," she said. "And I'm gonna enjoy every fucking moment of it."

***

Karl wasn't sure that he would actually fuck Kim; after all, she seemed more than happy to get his cock in her mouth and suck him off over and over. But he was not an entirely selfish man, and after feeding her a second load as she sucked him off on the hotel room bed, he got her to turn around in a sixty-nine. Kim had a tangy, sharp-tasting cunt, so much different from his wife's. Showanna had fleshy lips and a large clit; Kim was skinny and slender everywhere, yet her clit proved sensitive as he lashed at it with his tongue.

After getting her off amid pants and moans, Karl rolled Kim onto her back and climbed up upon the bed. Kim spread her legs wide eagerly, and did not protest as Karl eased his long, slim cock into her cunt, without wrapping it in the stretchy sheath of a condom. Kim felt she could trust him; he was a married man, after all . . . .

The thrill of being fucked by a man devoted to another woman set of shockwaves of pleasure within Kim's nubile body. She always loved fucking married men; they gave it to her with anger and passion, hating themselves even as they enjoyed her body. Kim loved that feeling, knwoing she had corrupted yet another 'model husband.' She loved it just as much as she loved the idea of the eventual turmoil her lover would suffer from the tryst.

Karl was fucking her hard and fast, his cock slick from Kim's pussy and mouth, revived by the tight, hot wetness of her responsive cunt. After taking his second cum load in her mouth, Kim hadn't bothered to wipe her lips, and they glistened with his jizz. Some of it had even leaked from the corners of her mouth and along her cheeks and chin. The sight was dirty and erotic to Karl as he pounded the girl's quivering cunt.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, gripping his hips with her claw-like nails. Her legs, spread wide, kicked on either side of Karl. "Fuck my little slut cunt! Come on, bastard, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck – yeahhhhhh!!!!!"

Kim wailed and screamed as she came, her pussy clenching down hard on Karl's thrusting cock. Frothy cum leaked from her cunt and was smeared across his balls as they slapped against her. Karl shook with ecstacy, not thinking about his wife, his job, or anything other than the tight sucking wetness of his lover's spasmodic pussy.