The Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum so hard!" he grunted, burying his tool inside her over and over.

Kim's eyes flashed open, her face glistening with blush and sweat. "Cum in my pussy, baby! Come on, shoot your fucking load in my cunt! I want it!"

Karl gasped, moaned, then sighed as his balls deflated, driving another hot load of semen up through his shaft and into Kim's tight little tunnel. He jerked and thrashed with each spurt of cum, and Kim cooed and sighed at the feel of his steamy deposit in her womb. She squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles to get it all.

"Ohh, baby, yeah . . . ." she moaned.

Karl sighed heavily, his dick buried to the hilt in Kim's swollen, hairless twat. He shuddered with aftershocks, feeling the last trickle of sperm leave his body to be soaked up within Kim's sweet walls. Then slowly, carefully, he pulled out, his cock shiny, wet, and half-hard.

"Oh, baby, let me clean that thing," urged Kim, her head half hanging off the edge of the bed. Karl complied, slipping to the end of the bed, and moaned as Kim took his slick prick between her lips, sucking off their mingled fluid and swallowing it down.

So fucking hot, Karl thought. Showanna would never suck my dick after I came inside her . . . .

He was startled by a hard pounding at the hotel room door.

"What the fuck?"

Kim sat up, wiping her mouth, turning on the bed and giving Karl a fearful look. "Is that your wife?" she asked.

Karl swallowed nervously, his heart thumping with anxiety. "N-no, can't be," he said. "She thinks I'm with a client."

"Mr. Grant! It's hotel security. Please open up."

Karl sighed at the sound of the man's voice through the door. Whoever it was, it wasn't his wife, and that was cause for some amount of relief. "Hold on!" he said, stepping from the bed. He went to the bathroom, grabbed one of the hotel robes as Kim slid her sexy body under the covers. Tying the robe about his waist, he motioned for Kim to stay put as he headed to the door.

"Mr. Grant—"

He jerked open the door, looking up the face of a tall, strong-looking black man wearing a white button-down shirt and black slacks. He had a shaved head and a thin goatee.

"What's this about?" asked Karl.

The black man sneered. "We've gotten complaints about noise," he said. "May I come in?"

Without waiting for a response, the black man stepped into the room, right up to the foot of the bed. The smell of sex was thick in the air. Kim clutched the sheets to her chest, staring in apprehension at the intruder.

Karl frowned, turning to face the man. "Now, wait a sec—" he began, but he was interrupted as another man, this one short, stocky, and obviously Hispanic, breezed past him. He was dressed the same as the black man. "Wh-what's going on?"

The Hispanic man did not answer, neither did the black man. Both men stood in the room, facing Karl, smug expressions on their faces.

"Don't ask them, honey, ask me."

Karl froze for what seemed like a lifetime, then slowly turned until he could see his wife standing in the doorway. She wore a black one-piece dress with stockings and heels. Behind her was her best friend Tracy, clad similarly, but her dress was red.

"Sh-Showanna—" he began.

She shot him an acidic look, strutting past him into the room, to join the two men. Behind her, Tracy closed and bolted the door.

"Save it, Karl," Showanna said, glaring at him. She slipped the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Aside from the stockings, heels and garter belt, she was now nude. Her ebony skin glowed; her freshly-shaved pussy looked sleek and shiny. Her breasts, smallish in size but very perky, tilted up toward the ceiling, capped with the chocolate-colored nipples Karl had spent so many years nursing with his lips.

She looked to the bed, spying a very intimidated and wondering young brunette woman, cowering under the cheap linen sheets. "You must be the cheap white slut, Kim," she spat. "Did you have fun fucking my husband?"

Kim said nothing. She just stared, her eyes wide, seeing only blurry shapes as her glasses lay on the bedside table.

"Showanna, look—" said Karl, stepping toward his wife. He stopped as the tall black man boldly cupped her breasts from behind. A brown-skinned hand slid down Showanna's soft abdomen toward her shaved sex.

"No," commanded Showanna, pushing her hips out to allow the Hispanic man's thick fingers into her dark pink folds. "You look. You watch. Watch as I let these two studs fuck me right in front of you."

Karl gasped. "Baby, I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to . . . I-I mean . . . I love you!"

He grunted in discomfort as Tracy, coming up behind him, grabbed his wrists and jerked his arms behind his back. He felt cold metal around his wrists, then heard the metallic click as the handcuffs were locked.

"Then you're gonna love watching her fuck," hissed the buxom blonde in his ear. She kicked the backs of his knees, and Karl cried out, falling to the floor. Tracy jerked him up on his knees with a fistful of his hair, making sure he got a good look as Showanna crawled up upon the bed, approaching Kim like a predator, pulling the sheets down. Meanwhile, the two men were taking their clothes off, revealing powerfully muscular bodies which Karl could not help but envy.

"H-honey," Karl begged, struggling against Tracy's amazonian grip on his hair. "Please don't do this . . . ."

Showanna shot him a look as she was poised over Kim's nude body. The two men both chuckled.

"Listen to that shit," spat the black man, then mocked Karl's voice. "'Honey, please don't do this!'" He laughed, looking upon Karl with contempt as he stroked his long, thick cock.

"What a fucking wimp," agreed the Hispanic, whose cock was also hard and impressive. "Can't believe such a hot bitch like Showanna married this loser."

"Quiet!" snapped Showanna, who then looked down upon Kim. The younger woman trembled visibly, her dark eyes wide and round.

"Wh-what are you gonna do to me?" she mewled.

Showanna grinned evilly, her eyes wandering own the brunette's sex-slicked body. She settled a hand on one of Kim's large tits and squeezed, making the nipple pucker out. With a lick of her lips, Showanna gazed into the younger slut's eyes. "Well, you came here t get fucked, didn't you?"

Kim swallowed nervously, her eyes darting to the left as the bed shifted. The Hispanic man knelt beside the two women's heads, his cock intruding between their faces. The thick, musky smell filled their senses. At the same time, Kim felt her legs being spread apart by a pair of rough, calloused hands.

"Open your mouth, slut," ordered Showanna, grasping the brown dick between them by the base. She swiped her tongue across the glistening head.

"Oh, God, please d—Ummph!" her words were muffled as Showanna forced the thick, heavily veined phallus past her lips, which stretched around the titanic intruder. "That's it, you little white bitch, suck his cock." Showanna watched as the Hispanic man leaned into the brunette,. whose eyes bulged as her throat was rudely stuffed with cock. At the same time, she forced Kim's legs up and apart with her own, remaining on all fours over the woman.

Behind the two women, the black man grinned as he gazed upon the exposed pussies and assholes offered to him. The contrast of Showanna's dark skin to Kim's much paler tone was erotic, making his long python twitch. The remains of Karl's semen dribbled out of Kim's gaping cunt, down over her asshole. Taking a fistful of bedsheet, he wiped the fluid away, then positioned the massive head of his cock against Kim's snatch.

Karl stared, helpless, held fast by his kneeling position and the fact that Tracy was standing on his feet. He felt her move, then saw the red dress drop down before his eyes to a shimmering puddle of silk on the floor. Then her hair brushed his face, her copious breasts – larger than Kim's – resting against his back.

"Watch, Karly," she said, feminizing his name. "He's gonna fuck your little whore, and he's gonna make her scream I bet you can just imagine what that nice, big dick is going to do to your little tramp, can't you? Well, let me tell you, it'll make her cum a lot harder than your little prick ever did."

Karl whimpered, then winced as he watched Kim's tight little pussy stretching around the head of the black monster that penetrated her. The brunette squirmed, thrashing her head back and forth, trying to get her mouth off the Hispanic man's beer can-thick cock so she could scream. But Showanna held the woman's head in place as the owner of the brown cock slammed into her throat once more. Tears dripped from Kim's eyes.

The black man shoved his cock steadily into Kim's cunt, while groping Showanna's firm bubble-butt and stroking her slick pussy with his fingers. Karl had never seen his wife so wet before; she was literally dripping pussy juice off her clit, onto Kim's bald mound.

"Oh, yeah, that's a tight cunt, baby," growled the black man. "How's that mouth, Miguel?"

Miguel grunted, sighing as he fucked Kim's mouth with tireless thrusts. "Gonna make me bust a nut, Lewis," he moaned, holding a fistful of Kim's hair. Saliva oozed from her mouth and down her cheeks. Showanna was busy sucking on the brunette's thick nipples, rolling her hips as Lewis plunged his fingers into her snug wet pussy.

"Feed that little bitch," grunted Lewis, sliding his monster cock back and forth in Kim's pussy. The seal of the girl's cunt was so tight that his cock made loud squelching noises each time he plunged in.

"No, it's mine!" declared Showanna, slurping her mouth from Kim's tit. She grabbed Miguel's ready-to-burst cock and jerked it from Kim's mouth. The brunette heaved, gasping for air, her face red. She started to scream, but Showanna was quick to cover the younger woman's mouth with her hand. And at the same time, just as the slit in Miguel's cock broadened, a thick dollop of semen beginning to burst out, Showanna cupped her mouth around the cockhead, sucking hard.

Miguel sighed loudly with his release, emptying his thick sperm into Showanna's mouth. He held her head in his meaty hands, puming his cock toward her face. Showanna hung on, brow furrowing as she tasted his semen, as she allowed it to fill her mouth.

Karl stared in disbelief. Showanna never liked the taste of cum, he knew, yet here she was, gleefully sucking out another man's loud right in front of him. He felt a sharp stab of pain through his heart. Why would she do this for a stranger, when, in a dozen years of marriage, she had never done it for him?

Showanna slurped her cum-dripping lips from Miguel's satisfied cock and crawled off of Kim's abused body. Miguel quelled any sounds Kim might make by shoving his still-fat dick back into Kim's mouth. The girl shuddered as she was held fast by the two men fucking her.

Showanna approached her husband, lips pursed around a full mouth. Karl stared up at her. "Wh-what are you—"

"Ptew!" Showanna spat, spewing her mouthful of cum onto her husband's face. The full load splashed all over Karl's eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks, and lips. And naturally, since he was in the midst of speaking, some of it made it past his lips and into his mouth.

Tracy squealed with laughter, holding Karl's head still as he shuddered and gagged, spitting out the semen in his mouth. "Baby, you're a mess!"

Showanna wiped her mouth, gave Karl a haughty look. "I figured, you wanted me to eat cum so badly, might as well share the treat," she said. Then she gabbed Karl's head and forced her sopping pussy to his face. "Eat me cunt, baby," she demanded. "But a good little husband and lick your wife's pussy."

Karl hesitantly complied as, upon the bed, Lewis was grinding into Kim's pussy, shoving every one of his twelve inches into the woman's seething cunt. Tracy got up from the floor, satisfied that the docile husband she had been guarding was safe in his wife's hands. Eager to involve herself in the fun, she climbed up on the bed, grinning excitedly, and promptly sat on Kim's face as Miguel pulled his cock from the girl's mouth.

Tracy squirmed on Kim's face, giggling at the feel of the young woman's lips and nose against her bushy blonde pussy. "Now, be a good little whore and lick my cunt . . . yeah, that's it, sweetie . . . oh, you've tasted pussy before . . . ."

Karl heard all this as his wife ground her hips against his mouth. Showanna rubbed her cunt all over his face, making sure she smeared Miguel's cum into it before returning her snatch to her husband's mouth. She grinned at the expressions of discomfort and disgust as Karl was forced to lick another man's sperm from her pussy.

"We could have done this the nice way, baby," Showanna said, glaring at her husband. "We could have talked about fantasies, about having a threesome. You could have been more patient with me, maybe been a little better in bed, if you wanted me to suck you off. But no, you had to go find some online trailer trash whore instead. Such a shame, baby."

Karl tried to speak, but his words were muffled by his wife's slick, fleshy cunt. He hated the flavor of semen, but felt he had no choice but to lick it up as his wife commanded. This was all his fault, after all . . . .

Lewis, still pounding into Kim's raw cunt, suddenly let out a howl and arched his back, his thick cock pulsing as it spent its massive load deep into Kim's cunt. The girl moaned into Tracy's pussy, now eagerly lapping at the blonde woman's furry pussy, her pussy spasming at the feel of the hot thick load of cum gushing inside her. Inspired by the sights before him, Miguel stood on the bed and straddled both women, his feet on either side of Kim's heaving body, is cock settling between the massive globes of Tracy's double-D chest.

Tracy grinned up at the Hispanic man. "Ooo, baby, yeah, fuck my tits. Fuck my fucking tits . . . ."

Showanna turned away from her husband, looking back as Lewis, panting, withdrew his thick monster cock from Kim's pussy. It was slick and frothy with cum, and more of the pasty white fluid began oozing from Kim's overfucked pussy.

"Come on," commanded Showanna, grabbing a handful of Karl's hair and dragging him to the bed. She guided him around to the edge of the bed, then shoved him over, pushing his face down to Kim's sloppy pussy. She straddled her husband's back, keeping him motionless.

"You know what to do, baby," cooed Showanna.

Karl grimaced. The smell of spent semen mixed with Kim's aroma was overpowering, offensive. The sight of all that cum oozing out of Kim's gaping hole disgusted him. But he found he had no choice but do what his wife wanted him to do, and he steeled himself against the grizzly task of licking up the black man's sperm from Kim's cunt.

"Yeah, that's it, honey," said Showanna in his ear. "Lick it all up. Make sure you get every drop. Hmm, looks like you're developing a taste for cum."

Karl gagged at both his wife's words and the reality of what he was doing. The humiliation was intense, and he couldn't help but cry as his heart recoiled in pain. Why is she doing this to me?

Showanna shoved Karl's face down even deeper into Kim's pussy, sat up straight. She looked to Lewis, whose thick cock showed signs of revival. All it took was a nod from her, and Lewis understood what he was to do.

"Enjoying yourself, sweetie?" Showanna asked her husband, once again leaning over him. "You like eating cum from a woman's pussy, don't you? Tell me you love it, baby."

Karl sputtered, lifting his head. His face glistened with the residue of two men's spermloads. "Please, Showanna, I-I'm sorry—"

She slapped him across the back of his head. "That's not what you're supposed to say, baby. You love me, don't you?"

Karl shuddered as he cried, and nodded. "Of course, baby. I love you."

Showanna's eyes glowed. "And you love eating cum from a woman's cunt, don't you?"

Karl made a sickening, choking sound as he bawled.

"Don't you!" cried Showanna.

"Y-yes . . ." lamented Karl, eager to say anything now, just to make the humiliation end.

Showanna looked behind her as Lewis got into position, smearing lubricant along his dark, ebony shaft. She grinned, then returned her attention to her husband.

"Are you sorry, baby?" she asked Karl, kissing the edge of his ear.

"Yes, I'm sorry," sobbed Karl.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if you mean that, Karly," she said. As she spoke those words, Karl felt the cheeks of his ass being pried apart by rough, calloused hands.

Karl eyes bulged with fear and trepidation. What the fuck? "Sho-Showanna! What're you doing?"

"Making sure you're sorry," she hissed in his ear. "Now, take a deep breath, baby. From what I hear, it hurts the first time you get fucked up the ass, but as long as you relax—"

"Oh, God!" cried Karl, feeling the thick head of Lewis' cock nudging against his anus. The lube allowed Lewis' fat dick ease inside Karl's rectum, stretching the tight, virgin opening. He winced, tried to move his arms, but the handcuffs still kept him secure, and his wife on his back prevented him from sitting up and pulling away.

"Oh, fuck, man, that's a tight ass," growled Lewis. "Ain't fucked an ass this tight since prison!"

Karl winced against the pain, the humiliation, forcing his eyes shut. An hour before, he had been in the throes of ecstasy. Now, he was feeling true pain and defilement as he was forced by his own wife to let a black man sodomize him. The intruder in his rectum was immense, splitting him in half it seemed. Karl could feel the throbbing of Lewis' cock, the way it pushed deep into his bowels. And finally, he felt the black man's heavy testicles pressing against his own.

Karl wasn't aware that his wife had slid off his back, not for a while, at any rate. He surrendered to the feel of the massive cock fucking him, and after a while, realized he was beginning to enjoy it. That added even more humiliation to the situation.

But the worst moment of all came when he opened his eyes to find Tracy, Kim, Miguel and his wife all sat upon the bed, watching, giggling, laughing and making crude comments. Even Kim, licking up Miguel's cum from Tracy's gargantuan tits, seemed to enjoy the demeaning situation Karl was in.

"Oh, yeah, gonna cum! Gonna cum! Take it, bitch! Take my black cum in your little white ass!" Lewis yelled, and Karl squeezed his eyes shut, burying his face in the sheets, fighting down the revulsion he felt as the thick, warm splashes of semen exploded into his bowels.

***

Three Months Later . . . .

Showanna had a soft smile and a glow on her face as she stepped from the car. She hit the remote, activating the alarm, headed up the S-shaped walkway to the house. She could smell the aromas of cooking wafting out through the cracked open kitchen windows.

"Honey, I'm home!" she called as she stepped through the door.

Karl emerged from the kitchen, clad, as always, in a frilly pink apron and nothing else. He smiled upon his wife like a child happy to see his mother. "Showanna, baby," he said.

Showanna gave her husband a chaste kiss and gave him a patronizing pat on his cheek. Her husband beamed.

"What's for dinner?" asked Showanna as she set her purse on the little secretary by the door. "It smells wonderful."

"I thought I'd try a new recipe I got from Better Homes & Gardens," Karl offered eagerly, seeking Showanna's praise. "It's lemon-pepper tilapia."

"Mmm, sounds lovely." Showanna's smile remained as she shrugged off her blazer. Karl took it dutifully and hung it in the hall closet, then returned with a hopeful look on his face.

"You're such a good husband, Karly," Showanna said, touching his cheek.

"I only want to please you," he said emphatically.

"I know, dear," she said, then headed to the living room. She stepped out of her heels as Karl followed, then turned to him and hiked up her skirt. "I have a present for you."