The Lowdown Ch. 03

Story Info
A week with Jennifer Love Hewitt on Client List set.
8.7k words
4.63
20.4k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not intend for anyone to mistake this as being true and real. It is a fictional story involving fake versions of celebrities all over the age of 18.

*****

Chapter 3: My Week with Jennifer

December 2012

Some would see going from interviewing big names like Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence to visiting the set of the second season of a Lifetime original television program as being a step down. But when that program happens to involve Jennifer Love Hewitt constantly wearing skimpy outfits while pretending to jerk men off, you'd tend to think that maybe it's more of a reward for good work than a punishment.

I was supposed to spend one whole week on set with Jennifer, really getting into the ins and outs of not only her role but her life in general. It was pretty much supposed to be a fluff piece, and Steven Saunders (my boss) specifically told me that this was more of a Christmas bonus than a real hard hitting assignment.

***MONDAY***

'So this will be your office for the week,' one of the assistants said as she opened the door to a smallish office.

'Thanks,' I said as she walked me inside, it was basically bare, a desk with two cheap looking chairs was all that was provided.

'I hope this will be good enough,' the woman said, clearly knowing that it wasn't the most glamourous of spaces.

'This will be fine,' I assured. 'I don't imagine I'll be spending much time in here anyway.'

She smiled and headed out. 'Jennifer's just finishing up shooting a scene right now, she'll be over here in a few minutes.'

'Great,' I said. 'Thanks.'

She left the room, closing the door behind her. Immediately I moved over to the crappy desk they had provided me with and pulled out my notepad and my trusty Dictaphone, making sure to place them neatly on the desk.

'Let's see what we have here,' I said to myself, pulling out a small stack of folders from my satchel.

There were four separate folders, each from Steven Saunders' private collection, each of them presumably containing a lurid story of sex with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Each were labelled with different years; '2001', '2005', '2010' and '2011' respectively. It seemed that Steven and Jennifer had a career spanning love affair.

I opened up the folder marked '2001' and thumbed through it, reading about a pretty intense first meeting between the two. My goal with reading these wasn't just to read about Jennifer in sexy situations, it was more about finding out everything Steven knew so I could in turn dig deeper with my interview.

It took me all the way to '2010' to get to the really dirty stuff, the sort of stuff I can't imagine Jennifer would ever want anyone else to know, let alone the world at large - something I imagine she wouldn't even talk to her current boyfriend about.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. 'Come in!' I exclaimed, quickly hiding all of the folders, shoving them back into my satchel.

'Alright,' Jennifer sung as she opened the door, revealing herself in her buxom glory as she entered the room.

For a moment I was completely taken by surprise. I always knew she had a body to die for but I'd never thought I'd be so up close and personal with it, especially not while she was wearing something that so accentuated her best features.

She was wearing a very simple long pair of tight black jeans, which wrapped around her black lace cleavage boosting top and huge sexy ass snugly, even though she wasn't wearing a belt. Her tits seemed to be held together by the grace of god alone, from the looks of it she wasn't wearing a bra which gave off the impression that they might fall out at a moment's notice.

'Take a seat,' I said, simultaneously standing up and shoving my satchel on the ground.

She took my now outstretched hand, looked down at my half open satchel and smiled at me. 'They really don't take care of you guys do they?' She commented as we shook, referring to the room we were in.

'It's fine,' I said as the two of us sat down in our respective seats. 'I intend to be a very mobile and hands on interviewer, today and maybe Friday will probably be the only days we talk in here.'

'That's a shame,' she said, taking off her sunglasses and lightly shaking her long, wavy, brown and blonde hair. 'I feel kinda comfortable in here, away from prying eyes.'

'Well we are probably going to get quite intimate, this is The Lowdown after all,' I said, looking deep into her eyes, attempting not to stare at her heaving tits too obviously.

'I'm very familiar with how The Lowdown operates,' Jennifer said, leaning forward a little bit, making it almost impossible for me not to gawk at her chest.

'You've had a lot of interviews with us before, with Steven Saunders,' I said, now fearing my neck would break.

'I'm assuming you've read them?' Jennifer said, leaving forward a little further still.

'What?' I said awkwardly. 'Me... read... I...' Suddenly I remembered that she was likely referring to the actual published articles, not the raw accounts Steven kept for himself. 'Yes, of course, I have to do all my research.'

'You can look you know,' Jennifer said, an amused smile on her face. 'It would be pretty harsh if I wore something like this and got offended if a man wanted to look.'

'Oh thank god,' I said, immediately ripping my eyes away from hers and staring right down at her ample cleavage.

'I don't usually dress like this you know,' Jennifer laughed, clearly finding the humour in my unsubtle gawking. 'It was for a scene on the show, I'm usually quite conservative.'

'Conservative huh?' I said as I maintained eye to tit contact.

'Yeah,' she said slowly, catching on that I didn't quite believe her.

I brought my eyes back up to hers. 'Do you mind if we start the interview?' I placed my finger over the Dictaphone's on switch.

'As long as you've had your fill,' Jennifer said, leaning back and sitting upright in the chair.

'I can't promise I won't check in every now and then, but I've finally processed their existence,' I joked as I flipped the switch on.

'That's all I can hope for,' she said smugly, jokingly pushing up her tits.

'That's gonna set me back,' I stated, eyes moving back downwards.

Jennifer laughed. 'I'm guessing you have some questions?'

'Yes,' I said, grabbing my pad and looking at the prepared questions, deciding to leave the questions Steven suggested to last.

'You've done a lot of TV in your career, what attracts you about it? Is it the stableness of the work? A lot of actors like how much time they get with their characters.'

'That's actually a common misconception, about it being steady work,' Jennifer answered.

'What do you mean?'

'Sure it's steady, one season at a time, but once a year is finished, unless you're on NCIS or the Big Bang Theory, you have no idea if you're coming back again, it can be quite stressful,' Jennifer explained.

'That's actually an excellent point,' I said. 'So what is it that attracts you?'

'I think it would have to be the relationships you form,' Jennifer said.

'You get to work with the same people every day for what could be years, it's really quite nice,' Jennifer answered, her smile broadening as she talked.

'That's a perfect segue to my next question,' I said, looking from my pad, up to Jennifer's tits and then up to her face. 'You met your current boyfriend on the set of this show, what's it like working with him every day?'

'Oh it's wonderful,' she said. 'He's so understanding.'

'Understanding?' I looked into her eyes as I said this, and she smiled cheekily and let her eyes wander a bit.

'Well, it's kind of a sexy show and well... I'm not always sexy with him,' Jennifer explained.

'Yes, that would be interesting, how does he deal with watching you... well you know... all the guys,' I asked.

'It's all about trust and changing your definition of what makes a relationship work,' Jennifer said.

'So what does that entail?' I asked.

'Well it's simple, if a part of your relationship is being with other men then that has to become a part of the fabric of your definition of trust,' Jennifer said.

'Just so we're clear, you're talking strictly about on set?' I asked, eyeing her down carefully.

'Yes, of course,' she said breaking into laughter for a moment but immediately shaking her head and mouthing 'No.'

I looked at her shocked. She had just admitted to me that she and her boyfriend had an open relationship, clearly though she didn't want the whole world to know. It made me wonder for a moment though, because she clearly wanted to make sure I knew.

'I think we have enough for today,' I said, turning off the Dictaphone.

'Getting too hot for you huh?' Jennifer joked as she licked her bubble-gum coloured lips.

'I just want to savour it,' I explained, smiling at her. 'The questions only get more intimate from here.'

'I'm guessing Steven suggested a couple?' Jennifer said, standing up and putting both hands on the desk. 'I'm also guessing you read the real articles?'

'Is it that obvious?' I asked, staring into her deep cleavage.

'I'm willing to bet they're in that bag you so quickly tried to hide when I walked in,' Jennifer said, leaning even further forward.

Despite the sheer amount of cleavage that was inches away from my face, I looked up into her eyes. 'You'd be right,' I said.

'What do you think?' Jennifer asked, her face now right up to mine.

Her thighs were pressed against the edge of the desk. 'About these?' I asked, referring to her tits.

'No silly, it's pretty obvious how you feel about these, I'm asking about the articles,' Jennifer said seductively.

'I uh... I like them, obviously,' I said awkwardly.

'Did they turn you on?' Jennifer asked.

'Oh yeah,' I said. 'Rock hard.'

Jennifer kissed me softly on the lips. 'Honestly I was expecting to get Steven back but... I guess you're gonna have to do.'

She pulled herself up on to the desk, and slid across until her legs were hanging over my side. 'Whatever you need,' I said as she pulled herself off the desk and onto my lap, immediately wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me into a deep kiss.

I placed my hands on her ass, pushing them underneath her jeans until I was touching her thong. 'I woulda thought you'd have gone straight for the tits with the way you were staring at them,' Jennifer said as she pulled out of the kiss.

'You don't just start with the main course,' I said before kissing her again, this time shoving my tongue into her mouth.

'Mmm,' she moaned. 'I like your style,' she said as I gripped her ass cheeks tightly.

'Mmm,' I moaned. 'I like your ass.'

Jennifer laughed and pulled out to kiss my cheeks and the sides of my mouth. 'You remind me of a younger Steven,' she said.

'Can we not talk about my boss right now?' I asked as I pulled my hands out of her jeans and placed them on her waist.

'Fair enough,' she said. 'How about I give you something to take your mind off of it.'

Jennifer reached down and grabbed each of my hands and pulled them up to her tits, forcing me to grip the glorious bastards. 'Jesus fucking Christ,' I exclaimed as I squeezed through her lace top, each of my thumbs digging deep into her cleavage.

Jennifer laughed. 'That's better,' she said knowingly. 'All boys are the same.'

'Fuck,' I moaned, as I pulled my hands up to squeeze the tops of her tits. 'I can't wait to release these melons.'

'Maybe tomorrow,' she said, pulling my hands away.

'What?' I exclaimed, feeling shocked and confused as I watched her get up from my lap and stand up straight.

'I just want to savour it,' she mocked. 'It's only going to get more intimate from here.'

'Jesus,' I sighed as I watched her grab her glasses and walk out the room.

'I'll meet you on set tomorrow, around four o'clock? I'm shooting a massage scene, I think it'll be good foreplay for the interview,' she said, grinning at me wickedly as she opened the door and left the room.

'What the fuck?' I said to myself as I looked down, disappointedly at the budge in my pants.

***TUESDAY***

Watching Jennifer give someone a massage was a true sight to behold on its own, so when I watched Jennifer do it on set the next day wearing a sexy nurse outfit... well it more than reaffirmed my belief in some sort of a higher power. Or at the very least, that Jennifer really wanted me to sweat.

'Jesus,' I thought to myself as I stared at her deep cleavage.

Her white shirt was unbuttoned to about halfway, revealing her skimpy red lace bra that left nothing to the imagination. She wasn't wearing any pants, just red lace panties which also were left mostly uncovered as the buttons were conveniently unbuttoned at just the right place.

'Get a lot of context for the article?' Jennifer asked after the scene had finished shooting and the entire cast and crew had left for the day.

'I certainly have a lot of flavour text if I need it,' I said, staring up from her cleavage to her lips, which were covered in a sexy red lipstick.

Jennifer took a moment to fiddle with her sexy little nurse's hat. 'Good,' she started. 'Because I really want to give non-watchers a good idea about the kind of sexy show we have here.'

I flipped on my Dictaphone. 'Did you actually learn to give massages for the role?' I asked as I walked onto the set proper, investigating the room they had built.

'In fact I did take a couple classes, it's proved quite a useful skill,' she said, joining me as I walked around the set.

'In the bedroom?' I asked, as I placed the Dictaphone on a table near some candles.

Jennifer laughed. 'In the bedroom, lounge room... any room really,' she joked as I turned to face her.

'And what kind of skills does one learn from a massage class?' I asked, leaning against the massage table set up in the middle of the room.

'Are you trying to get me to show you?' Jennifer asked.

'I wouldn't know what you're talking about,' I said sheepishly, embarrassed at having been caught out.

'Oh really?' She said, walking right up to me, her body practically pressed against mine. 'Because your questions sound an awful lot like the ones Steven asked before I offered to give him a massage.'

'Can't blame a guy for trying?' I said, lightly placing my hands on her hips.

'No, I suppose I can't,' she said, pressing her tits against my chest. 'In fact, I really should be rewarding you for doing your research.'

Jennifer pushed me backwards onto the bed. 'Right here?' I questioned while looking up at sexy Nurse Jennifer. 'What if someone comes back?'

'I've specifically asked for them to give us privacy,' Jennifer said, as she pulled my legs up onto the massage table.

'Well if you're sure,' I said as Jennifer unbuttoned my shirt.

'Trust me,' she said, as she threw my shirt to the ground. 'I know what I'm doing.'

Jennifer made quick work of my trousers but wouldn't take off my underwear for me. 'You want the full experience right?' Jennifer questioned as she threw a white blanket over my body.

I nodded. 'You can take them off now,' she said.

Jennifer licked her lips as she watched me rip off my underwear and throw them out from underneath the blanket. 'Oh, you're an eager beaver aren't you,' she said, noticing the tent that had already been pitched.

'I'm still hard from yesterday,' I said as she pulled back the blanket to reveal my chest.

'Don't worry,' Jennifer soothed as she rubbed my chest. 'I'll get rid of all that tenseness.'

'I'm anything but worried,' I stated as I placed my hands underneath my head, feeling more relaxed than I had in a while.

'How does this feel?' Jennifer questioned as she rubbed the area around my cock, still not pulling away the blanket.

'Little bit to the left,' I joked.

'Like this?" She questioned, taking my cock in her right hand.

'That's it,' I sighed, a broad smile hitting my face as she stroked my rock hard cock.

I stared down her top in her expansive cleavage. 'Wow,' she said, while jacking my still growing cock with enthusiasm. 'This is bigger than I expected.'

'I'm going to take that as a compliment,' I said, looking up from her tits to her smiling face.

'It was certainly meant to be one,' she said, moving her fingers down to lightly massage my balls.

'Fuck,' I let out. 'They teach you that during your classes?'

'Not exactly,' she said, pulling her hand away from my cock just as she was getting into a rhythm. 'Let's see what we're dealing with here,' she said, pulling the blanket back to reveal my cock.

Her eyes widened with joy as she checked my dick out. 'You like what you see?' I questioned.

'I like it a lot,' she said, licking her lips. 'In fact I think I'm gonna need to do this a lot sooner than I intended, I just can't help myself.'

Before I could ask her what she was talking about she had already leaned down, placing my cock in her mouth. 'Whoa,' I moaned, immediately taken aback by the sheer force of her sucking abilities.

'Mmm,' she moaned as she bobbed up and down on my cock, puckering her lips as tight as she could each time she slid it out of her mouth. 'You have a tasty cock young man,' Jennifer said, before taking it in both hands and putting it right back in her mouth again.

It was then I realised just what the age difference between us was. That's not to say she was old by any means, she would only have been 33 years old, but that was still a good 10 years difference between us. The whole thing got me to an extra level of turned on, it made me start to think of her as some sort of a sexual mentor.

'And you got some fucking nice tits,' I said, unbuttoning the single button that was keeping her bra semi covered up.

'There goes my eager little beaver again,' she teased, taking my cock out of her mouth momentarily.

'You gonna finally show me these puppies?' I asked, grabbing one of her tits.

'That's the problem with your generation,' she said, lightly jerking my cock with one hand and grabbing my tit-groping fingers with the other. 'No patience.'

'I can't help it,' I said, as she held my hand over her tit. 'It feels like I've been waiting over ten years for this.'

'Oh,' she smiled, gripping my hand over her tit even tighter and pulling her other hand to softly stroke my shaft. 'You used to jerk off to me as a kid.'

'Guilty as charged,' I said, our fingers entangled around her tit. 'I think I watched Heartbreakers like a hundred times.'

'How old are you Desmond?' Jennifer asked, our fingers now digging slightly into her bra.

'22,' I answered honestly, hoping this wasn't some sort of a deal breaker for her.

'I don't think I've ever been with someone that much younger than me before,' she said, letting go of my cock and looking at me in the eyes.

'It's a first for me too,' I admitted, thankful she was still holding my hand to her chest.

'It's kinda hot... like I'm your sex teacher,' she said, biting her lip and taking my cock back in her hand.

'That's what I was just thinking,' I said, shocked at how similar our minds were.

'Have you ever been with a women with tits like these?' She questioned, our fingers digging deeper into her bra.

'No,' I admitted again, looking into her chest again.

She smirked and pulled her hand off my cock again and also pulled away my hand from her tit. 'It's been a long time since I was someone's first anything,' Jennifer said, reaching under her white shirt with both hands.

'Fuck yes,' I said giddily.

Jennifer laughed as she unclasped her bra, pulling it away and throwing it to the floor, letting her huge tits drop into their natural state. I quickly pulled my hand back up, grabbing her right tit and groping it softly.

'How does it feel?' She asked as I rubbed her perfect nipple.

'Like the first time I ever touched another woman's tits,' I responded, reaching over and grabbing her left tit with my right hand.