The Lowest of the Low

Story Info
Emily and James force Jamie to see the light.
1.3k words
3.5
24.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie knocked on the door and Emily answered. Emily was expecting her. For the third time in six months, Jamie was breaking up with her boyfriend of several years, Aaron, and she needed a place to stay. Emily invited her upstairs to the living room, where James was watching television on the recliner. Jamie and Emily sat on the couch.

Knowing the situation, James offered both of them a drink. Both accepted, and James poured them strong rum and cokes. He gave them their drinks and returned to his recliner where he too was drinking a beer.

The trio allowed a moment of silence to soak in the situation and allow everyone to drink. Finally, Jamie broke the silence.

"I really appreciate you guys taking me in. I can't believe Aaron. He's such an asshole."

"It's no trouble at all," Emily replied. "You're always welcome. James is going to sleep on the couch and you and I will share the bed."

Jamie was humbled.

"Thanks you guys."

For the next two hours, they drank and watched a movie, "The Break Up" coincidentally, and talked about everything but Jamie's situation. But Jamie was becoming uneasy and wondering if she made the right decision.

Jamie and Aaron had been dating off and on since they were juniors in high school. They lost their virginity together, and it appeared to be the typical high school sweetheart story until Aaron went to college out of state. It was there where Aaron would first cheat on Jamie, and he would do so a handful of times afterwards. Aaron would always explain that it was due to curiosity, or that the girl was a different type, and each time Jamie would take him back. But this time was final. They had decided to move in together, and Aaron promised his curiosities were over. This was the straw that broke the camels back.

The thing was, Jamie had only been with one other man for the entirety of her and Aaron's relationship. It was after he had cheated on her for the third time. She went out to a bar and found a man completely different from Aaron. He was a muscular black man who enjoyed cocaine and partying. Jamie "dated" him for three weeks, and found a fetish for snorting cocaine of his large cock and blowing him afterwards, sucking him clean for both the taste of his cum and the drug. But Jamie wasn't a party girl, and she noticed she was losing weight off a body that was already thin. She went back to Aaron shortly afterwards.

As the movie finished, Jamie, now a little drunk, sighed aloud and looked to Emily. Emily knew the look and returned a fierce scowl. Jamie huffed and took a long chug of her drink. "I need to go back home," Jamie announced. "I need to go back and work this out."

"Bullshit!" James exclaimed. This startled both Jamie and Emily since James was normally softspoken.

James continued, "You know what's going to happen? You're going to go back to him, fuck him, and think everything is okay. And maybe two weeks to a month from now, you'll be back. And we'll be telling you the same thing again."

"That's not true!" Jamie shouted, on her best defensive. But it was no good. James and Emily could see right through her. And they knew she was a pussy for Aaron.

"If it's a matter of you fucking him," Emily explained, "Then you should just stay put. I can loan you my vibrator!"

Emily was halfway joking at this comment, and Jamie knew it. But it wasn't enough.

"I need him," Jamie professed. "I need him to fill me! I need his cock!"

Jamie immediately prepared herself for the backlash of this comment considering she had just said this in front of her best friend's boyfriend. But instead, Emily stood up and went to the bedroom.

"Fine," Emily shouted from the bedroom. "You'll get what you need here. I'm not letting you leave, and James isn't either."

Jamie sunk into her seat. But she quickly came to attention when Emily emerged from the bedroom wearing only a strap-on. Emily's perky breasts were visibly excited, and her red hair had been let down. Emily faced Jamie with authority.

"Jamie, you fucking bitch! I will not allow you to leave. If you need to be fulfilled, then it will happen here. Take off your fucking clothes."

Emily's voice was very commanding and Jamie hesitated for a moment. She looked at Emily in shock, but then realized that this was not a joke. She undressed right away, trying to cover her small breasts and pussy in front of James, who seemed unaffected by what was going on.

Once naked, Jamie sat back down, with Emily still facing her. Emily's strap-on was large and black, and Jamie had flashbacks of the man she had slept with between break ups with Aaron.

"Okay," Emily said, still with authority, "I want you to walk over to James and suck his cock."

"What!"

"You heard me!" Emily wasn't joking. "I want you to walk over to James, get on your knees, and pull his cock out and give him a blowjob. Now!"

Jamie couldn't believe what she was hearing. And yet, she obeyed. She stood, still trying to cover up, and walked to the recliner where James sat. James was still nonchalant about what was going on, but when Jamie looked to his crotch, she could see his hard cock pressing against his jeans. Jamie dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans. James' cock immediately popped out, revealing no boxers or underwear to conceal his excitement. Jamie took hold of his cock with her hand and was surprised to see that it was so big. She looked to Emily, who nodded to continue, and Jamie wrapped her lips around James' cock.

Jamie began to work her way up and down his shaft with her mouth while her hand followed, jacking him off. James let out a moan of pleasure and grabbed Jamie's hair. Jamie began to work his cock faster and was becoming motivated to get him off. Jamie's pussy began to get wet, and she used her free hand to finger herself. That was until she felt Emily's fingers rubbing her pussy from behind.

Jamie took a moment to look back and saw Emily rubbing her pussy with one hand and rubbing lube on her strap-on. Jamie looked back to re-focus on James' cock and suddenly felt the penetration of the strap-on. Instead of losing focus, Jamie attacked James' cock with more motivation, as Emily's thrusts became faster and faster.

At this point James stood up, meaning Jamie was completely bent over, sucking his cock and being fucked by Emily. James began to grip Jamie's hair harder, and Jamie knew he was close to blowing his load. Jamie was also getting close to climax, and she began to finger herself with her free hand again while Emily continued to thrust repeatedly. Jamie expected to swallow James' cum, but instead he quickly pulled out and came all over her face and hair. Jamie immediately followed with an orgasm of her own, distracting her from the semen being shot all over her face.

"Lick it clean," James ordered. "Lick my cock clean you whore."

Jamie did as ordered and sucked James until his cock returned to its flaccid state while Emily continued to thrust until she reached climax. Once there, she pulled out and sat on the couch, removing the strap-on. Jamie obediently made her way to Emily and licked her clean.

All three showered afterwards, and Jamie did end up staying the night. However, she went back to Aaron the next day, but not without a guarantee that if they split again, she would be back for more. Conveniently, that has happened a handful of times since.