The Luckiest Night of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers

'Best five bucks I ever spent...' I thought wistfully to myself as I stumbled quietly out of the room.

...

Saturday, 5:30 a.m.

Finally, the sky gradually began to get light.

Lots of girls lay slumped all over the place asleep, most of them naked or half-naked glistening in baby oil and covered in party string and glitter, but a few were still up drinking, smoking and hanging out.

Butter-Crotch blew me a kiss good-morning as she lay down on the couch naked and fell asleep.

I was standing around in a sort of daze when Melissa found me, took my hand and kissed me softly. She was completely naked, and so was I. She guided my hand first onto her enormous boob, then down onto her waxed-smooth pussy. 'Come outside, let's go for a swim,' she said.

We headed outside naked hand in hand and entered the warm swimming pool together. Once in the water, we kissed and fucked passionately in the shallow end. We ravaged each other's bodies, slamming our horny young crotches together wildly in the warm water of the pool, splashing about as we fucked.

Then it slowly began to rain. It was a warm summer rain. It fell down on us as we fucked and kissed in the pool. It was indescribably amazing to have my hard cock finally sliding so deep up the girl's cunt who had been the object of my desire for so long...

After about a half-hour of pussy-fucking, 'Can I fuck your ass, Melissa?' I asked her desperately.

'Yes... Fuck yes...' she said overcome with lust, and pulled her pussy off of my cock, turned around and jerked my cock behind her under the water.

She then guided my cock slowly and steadily up her bum-hole all the way to its base.

'Holy fuck your ass feels amazing, Melissa...' I whispered once my dick was all the way up inside her ass, the rain getting harder and harder all around us.

'Your cock feels so good up my ass, Travis... Fuck me... I want you to cum up my ass...'

I began pistoning my hard dick deep in and out of her tightest fuck-hole under the water. I kissed her lips and groped her massive tits as I fucked her ass. The rain was pouring down on us now as we fucked there in the pool. She pulled her asshole off of my cock at one point and sank down under the water to suck my cock. I squeezed her tits and fucked her face until she had to come back up for air.

I returned the favor, going down under the water and licking out her twat with all the passion I could muster, pressing my face into her cunt, teasing her clit and tonguing her asshole as deep as my tongue could reach.

When I came back up, she guided my cock back up her shit-hole, standing facing me this time, with one of her legs slung up over my shoulder. I fucked her tight asshole with her leg slung up over me like that with much vigor as the rain continued to pour down all around us.

After maybe ten or fifteen minutes, 'I- I- I love you!!' she cried as she shook, came monumentally hard, her asshole clamping down hard around my fucking dick, and pressed her huge hard-nippled boobs into my chest.

'Melissa!!' I cried as I came too, pumping my lust up her asshole under the water in the rain. Sheet lighting flashed and thunder clapped, shaking the very Earth and sky as we came together in young lust and wild ecstasy. We kissed madly and I continued to fuck her hole, my cock still cumming up her ass. The rain fell down in sheets upon us. I squeezed her ample tits with all my might as I pistoned my hard dick in and out of her sexy shit-box as fast as I could...

After a while she said softly as I was sill fucking her, 'Can I be your girlfriend, Travis?'

I answered without the slightest hesitation, 'Fuck yes, baby. Oh fuck yes. I love you, Melissa.'

We continued wildly making love in the pouring rain like that, my hard cock ever pistoning deep in and out of her sweet sweet tight asshole underwater...

...

Saturday, 10:30 a.m.

The rain finally subsided. Mel and I were still fucking in the warm pool. Her ass must've contained by then nearly a dozen of my loads.

We kissed, madly in love, as a beautiful double-rainbow suddenly formed above us across the summer sky...

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers
12