The Lucky Couple

Story Info
A couple's anniversary celebration at a casino.
1k words
4.01
36.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Anne had been married for many years, and on their twentieth anniversary they decided to celebrate by having dinner at one of the casinos downtown. After a delicious meal they went upstairs to the high rollers poker room to play a few hands.

Anne sat at the opposite end of the table from Matt, hoping to increase their odds of winning. Sure enough, Anne had soon amassed a formidable pile of chips, while Matt struggled to win even an occasional pot. Within an hour Anne was up a few thousand, while Matt had lost a thousand. She had always been shrewd with money and cashed out as soon as she saw her luck starting to cool. She excused herself to the visit the restroom and winked slyly at Matt; he suppressed an urge to smile back at her. After she had left, he lost another two hands and began to feel frustrated at his lousy luck.

"Deal me out, I need a break," he told the dealer. He left what remained of his chips on the table and walked out into the hall to find Anne.

Matt turned his phone back on and saw that he had a message from Anne; she instructed him to meet her in the women's john. Puzzled, he found the bathrooms and knocked on the lady's room door. The pretty attendant opened the door for him, smiled and then left. He heard her lock the door on the other side.

On the counter sat Anne, coolly smoking a cigarette and smiling.

"I gave her a hundred dollar bill to make sure we were alone for a half hour," Anne explained to her husband.

"Really," replied Matt. "You're quite the big spender."

"Correction, you're the big spender. I'm the big winner."

She locked her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. His hands found her ample breasts under her dress. Her nipples were hard to his touch, and he squeezed them gently. He then lifted her dress up to reveal her black lace panties. He pulled her bottom towards him and pushed her legs back. He leaned down and pushed his tongue into the thin material that covered her warm pussy.

Anne moaned slightly. "Rip them off," she ordered. Matt grabbed the top of the panties with his teeth and tore them off from her. "Oooh!" she exclaimed and giggled as her hot ass touched the cool marble counter. He spread her moistening pussy lips with his fingers and then stuck his tongue into her fragrant vagina. He loved to eat his wife's pussy, and as he did he slipped two fingers inside it.

Anne moaned again as her pubic muscles clamped down on the probing fingers. "How does it taste, baby?" she asked him under her breath. "Mmmm," was all he could manage as he strained to push his tongue deeply into her slippery slit. His well-lubed fingers played with her tight little asshole, and he gently pushed his middle finger into her butt.

The fluids were now beginning to gush out of her, and he worked hard to lap them all up. Her breathing was becoming labored, and he could tell she would soon come. As he continued tonguing her pussy, Matt was surprised to feel a hand massaging his throbbing hard-on. He looked down and saw that the attendant had slipped back into the bathroom and was kneeling on the floor, kneading his hard cock through his pants. She undid his belt and unzipped him, and his pants and underwear fell to the floor. He felt her warm lips wrap around his stiff penis and he groaned as he pumped it into her mouth. The attendant grabbed his ass and pulled him into her deeply.

Meanwhile, he felt his wife's climax beginning, and he continued to work to make sure she came hard. Anne's fingers clasped his hair as her orgasm overwhelmed her. "Oh god, I'm coming!" she cried as pussy juice wetted Matt's face. After her orgasm, Anne moved from the counter and knelt next to the attendant, who continued to suck his cock. She bent down and took one of his balls into her mouth, and the attendant took a break from her blow job.

Anne grabbed his hardened member and began to jack him off. Matt looked down to view the pleasant picture of the two women sucking him off. He felt his semen begin to move in his prostate, and he knew he would climax soon. "I'm gonna cum!" he whispered, and Anne continued to skillfully pump his cock with her hand. The attendant watched intently, and as Matt began to ejaculate, she opened her mouth as Anne directed the first jet of his cum into it. The next blast of his thick white fluid landed on the attendant's cheek, and the third on her chin. Matt grunted as Anne sucked the remaining cum from his cock.

As his erection began to recede, Anne kissed and licked the sticky white male juice from the attendant's face. The two women kissed lightly, sharing his semen as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth. He had never had two women at the same time, and he thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

"I don't believe we've been introduced," he remarked as he shook the attendant's hand.

"Kathy," the attendant smiled. "Pleased meet you."

"The pleasure was all mine," quipped Matt.

"Happy anniversary, baby," said Anne as she finished putting herself back together.

"You too, sweetie," replied Matt as he zipped up his pants.

"Here's a souvenir for you," she said, dropping her ripped black panties into his hand. He smiled sheepishly and stuffed them into his pocket. Matt took a hundred dollar bill from the money clip in his other pocket and tossed it into Kathy's tip basket.

Once they were in order, Kathy unlocked the door and removed the "Out of Order" sign that she had hung on the door knob. Matt and Anne returned to their seats at the table, and the dealer dealt him in on the next hand. He promptly won the hand, and the next four, as the chips began to pile up.

"It looks like your luck has turned, sir," observed the dealer.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world," replied Matt, as he smiled at his wife.