The Lucky Day

Story Info
MILF services young black cock.
2.1k words
4.19
96.9k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been awhile since my husband David or I have posted any of my adventures to literotica. But based on some recent positive feedback I thought I would write down something of what I had done just a week ago. If you had read any of our other stories you know that this is a total fetish I share with my husband.

I am now in my mid-forties. My sexual tastes have changed over recent years. I still love black cock and sucking on cock but my desires have evolved to young black cock. Half my age is about right making the target of my infatuation early twenties. I still possess those desirable 36C breasts and my round butt and full lips. These possessions I use to seduce young black men when the opportunity presents itself.

Last week, I was at work preforming the stereotypical cashier and customer service duties at my part time boutique job. Fortunately for me it is in the local mall. Plenty of young black cock is available. I was fixing some displays in the window when I noticed a dark black man watching me from the benches located in the walkway opposite the boutique.

I smiled slightly to him and he smiled back and sat up a little bit and turned his head as if caught.

Easy.

I realized my dark blue silk blouse was at the moment acting quite revealing. Obviously the young man had noticed my dark blue bra through the crevice created while rearranging this display. My pussy moistened. I glanced at my watch, 11:30, lunch break is right around the corner. I had other plans rather than eating crappy take out or subway from the food court. Cum was suddenly on my mind.

I moved behind the display and bent forward over that display giving my new found admirer a nice cleavage shot. The bra's we sell really are the highest quality. He noticed I noticed him watching me. This time he did not turn away. His eyes remained glued to my cleavage. Slowly his eyes rose to my mine. I smiled then licked my lips. Captured.

Once again he repositioned his seating. I stood up, turned around looking for that idiot supervisor I have.

"Jill" I said.

"What is up Susan?" she asked.

"Time for lunch?" I questioned.

"Sure, see you in an hour, we are really slow anyways." She answered.

I nodded looked at my watch again and grabbed my purse from behind the counter. I walked out of the store and headed toward the public restrooms. The young black man was following me enroute to the bathrooms. I ducked into the woman's bathroom and headed to the stall. I closed the door and removed my bra. My brown nipples inherited from my mixed heritage showed slightly through my silk blouse my husband had paid for. I fiddled with the large rock on my finger that represented my marriage and decided to leave it on.

I then glanced in the mirror, reapplied some lip stick and headed for the door.

As you and I have guessed he was waiting about ten feet from the entrance on my return.

"Hello." He said while watching me emerge.

"Well Hello." I said in response. "I'm just going to lunch." My mind raced, I only had an hour.

He walked toward me extending his right hand. "Names Jeff."

"Jeff, I'm Susan, nice to meet you." I said while extending my hand to his. In my attempt to shake his hand I had used my left hand. Jeff then noticed my wedding ring and I had noticed the contrast of our skin tones. Although I am mixed with black and white my skin tone is extremely light. I am lighter than my husband who is white actually.

"Wow, nice ring." He said seeming deflated.

"Thanks, what are you doing in the mall?"

"Just was going to get a gift for my girlfriend at your shop." He answered.

"Well I would be more than happy to help you, but I am at lunch right now." I stated.

"Maybe I could do lunch with you." He said while looking at the dark saucer shaped spots caused my areolas on display through my silk shirt.

"Sure, but I don't want to eat at the food court. Actually, I am not hungry; maybe we could just take a walk." I said formulating a plan to get him to take me to his car.

"Ok, sure, I would rather buy something from you instead of the snobby looking chic." He said.

His reference to Jill caused me to giggle a little bit.

"It was nice outside when I got to work." I said while starting to walk towards the doors.

Jeff said "It is a great spring day outside." And then he starts walking towards the doors next to me. He was a few inches taller than my 5'9" frame. I noticed him looking down the opening of my shirt.

I grinned at him when his gaze met my eyes.

"I will show them to you if you have a car." I answered before he even thought to ask.

His pace quickened while nodding at me but asked, "What about your husband?"

"He is at work and I won't tell him if you don't." I lied. Actually I was going to tell David all about it but didn't need to let Jeff know that. Rather I want him to think this is the luckiest day of his young life.

Jeff grinned to me and held the door open exiting the mall. I walked out into the sunshine of a gorgeous spring day. Jeff sped up a little leading me to his car. It was an older Honda accord with some window tinting but not enough to hide what was about to happen. "How about we take a ride to that park two lights down?" The park I was referring to was within sight of the mall but had some secluded spots I had used before. The park was large but the areas of use are small and often unused.

Jeff nodded and said "hop in." while unlocking the doors from his keys.

I opened the door while he ran around to his side of the car. Not really a gentleman here but that was not what I wanted at that moment. I sat in his car. Obviously Jeff was a weed smoker. The scent was almost overwhelming. He sat in the driver's seat then looked in my direction as he started the car.

"Well?" he said as he put the car in drive.

I smiled and said "Ok but pay attention to the road." Then I started unbuttoning my blouse down the front. I moved the opening allowing all to see who was looking at my breasts including Jeff.

"Damn, baby, those are really nice, I have to touch them." He slurred.

"When we get to the park maybe, Jeff." I replied while watching the road and the reactions of some people in the cars around us. What a turn on.

Jeff pulled into the park and I directed him to the back parking lot under a large tree that would offer some sort of privacy. Luckily no other cars where there.

Jeff pulled under the tree and the sun was no longer shining through the windows. The shade provided the lightly tinted windows to get darker. He turned off the car then asked "Good enough?"

I nodded and turned my back towards the passenger window with my blouse still open. "All yours, but don't leave any marks for my husband to find."

Jeff nodded and reached for them taking them in his large hands and kneading them firmly. "Damn, this is the shit." He stated while slowly tweaking the nipples to full hardness. I moaned a little and closed my eyes. "My cock is so hard right now." He added.

"Can I see it, Jeff, baby?" I asked while providing more lip show than verbal communication.

He nodded and pulled his hands back and pushed his shorts down to his knees. A large dark cock sprang straight up. "Damn, baby, that is real nice, I have to touch it." I said mocking him.

"All yours, Susan." He answered leaning back in his seat. I reached forward with my right arm and wrapped my hand around his thick cock. A small moan escaped Jeff's mouth. I began pulling the skin up and down his shaft jerking him to full hardness. As expected his young black cock reached its' full capability within seconds.

"Shit, that feels so good." He breathed. That easy, well it was time for me to get my lunch and step this up a bit.

"Mind if I suck it?" I asked while smiling my shirt still open in the front.

"Are you joking, shit no, what about your husband?" he asked again.

"Let's not talk about him anymore." I said while I leaned forward over his nine inch cock in my estimation.

I opened my wet mouth and allowed him to thrust upwards into my mouth. Quickly I released the grip I had on his cock with my hand and applied a tight lip lock. Jeff's hands went to the back of my head and forced more of his cock in my watering mouth.

"Holy shit, this is the best shopping I have ever done." Jeff blurted out while grabbing the sides of my head with both of his hands.

I began to hum a little on his cock when I was able. He realized that if he allowed me to suck his cock at my own pace that it would be more pleasurable to him. He released my head and stared at the side of my face as I impaled my mouth on his cock. Every few second he would glance around the parking lot making sure we were not interrupted.

I pulled my mouth from his cock and began a signature tongue bath. Jeff moaned again and began to feel my tits up.

"You wanna fuck baby?" he asked.

I stopped my tonguing his piss hole and looked into his face. "No, I have to get back to work." I answered.

"Ok baby, suck me off then." He said while watching me take his full length past my lips, over my tongue and to the back of my throat. I continued to deep throat his entire length until my mouth was full of saliva.

"Shit, yeah just like that. That feels so good, you are really good at this." He said then he closed his eyes and allowed me to focus on swallowing his rod. I sucked his cock good and hard for a few minutes when he then grabbed my head and tried to pull me off.

"I am going cum, baby." He said with a truly beautiful grimace on his young dark face.

"HUMMM HUMMM" I moaned around his cock.

"It's like that huh?" he half questioned and stated at the same time. I felt the pressure on the back of my head. "Oh yeah, here it comes." Jeff announced again. If I would have been in any position to answer I think I would have said "Well let's do this."

Spunk erupted from the head of his twitching cock filling the back of my mouth with cum.

"Shit no one has ever swallowed my load before." Jeff stated in an orgasmic glow. He then glanced into the parking lot again. "That was quick and no one is around." Was his next statement.

I rubbed my tongue along the ridge of his black cock head while swallowing the last of his load.

"That was awesome." I said while sitting back up in my seat and licking my lips. "I might want to do that again sometime." I began buttoning my blouse.

"Anytime, Susan." Jeff said while pulling his shorts back over his lovely cock. "Anytime."

"Lets get back to the mall, I need something to drink before going back to work." I said.

Jeff started the car as I pulled down his visor to reapply my lipstick. "I have never met a slut like you." Jeff stated while driving the short distance back to the mall.

"It is your lucky day, then." I answer smiling at him.

Jeff took me back to the mall and followed me to the food court. He bought me a big soda and then asked "Are you going to help me get my girlfriend that gift?"

"Of course silly." I answered. "what size are her tits?"

"Much smaller than yours and not near as nice. I think 34 B." He answered.

"I know exactly the one she will like." I said.

Jeff left my shop after purchasing a blue silky bra much like the one I almost forgot to replace on my own body before heading home for the day. Needless to say sales were boosted that day in the store mostly because of my lack of wearing a bra.

Susan