The Lucky Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend helps get Daddy and Daughter together.
2k words
4.57
142.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dillon Forrester looked out his bedroom window and thought about what a lucky man he was. He was blessed with a good job, a great home, a beautiful wife and a daughter even more gorgeous than her mother. This summer he was also blessed with an equally beautiful houseguest, his daughter’s roommate from college whose parents had decided they needed to summer in Europe alone.

As he gazed out at the pool and the three lovely women around it, it occurred to him how much his 19-year-old daughter, Taylor, and her roommate, Terri resembled each other. He watched as they both pulled back their dark red hair and put it in a ponytail in preparation for getting into the pool. Without their makeup and with their hair pulled back, they both looked younger than their identical ages. His wife Janet had stopped wearing her light blonde hair long when she turned 30 and that was about all that had changed about her physically since then. Still well conditioned at 45, she took a lot of pride in her trim waist and 36B breast. When she walked into a room, men did turn to stare. At 5’9” she looked like an athlete and about ten years younger than she was.

Taylor, on the other hand, had dipped deeper into the gene pool of Dillon’s side of the family. The Forresters were of Scot descent and it was not a surprise to anyone that a lot of them were red heads, just like he and Terri. She had also inherited her grandmother Forrester’s body type, short (5’3”), busty (38D already even before having any children), and her round face with all the freckles to go with the red hair. With the exception of the large breast, Taylor’s friend Terri was almost her clone.

Dillon liked having Terri around. She was not only pretty, but also smart beyond her years. The two of them were highly competitive when they played Trivial Pursuits and as a rule, one of them won. They would sit on the sofa in the den and watch Jeopardy together while Janet and Taylor watched Wheel of Fortune in the living room. Unlike his own daughter, Terri seemed to enjoy helping him around the house. They planted flowers on the weekends, grilled out in the evenings with Terri being in charge of the spray bottle to keep the flame retarded.

Terri, as most young girls do, flirted shamelessly with Dillon. He gave it no thought remembering how his own daughter used to act with her softball coach. Young girls like to flirt and it’s good practice for them to do it with men who present no threat.


Overall,Dillon liked his life the way it was, but all that changed one warm Saturday afternoon when he and Terri were at the house alone. Dillon had no idea when he awakened that morning that his world would be turned up side down on that day and it certainly never would have occurred to him that he would like it.

Terri and Dillon were working in the garden in the early afternoon planting some replacements for some of the plants the intense Florida heat had killed. When they had finished, they returned the tools to the workshop Dillon had built on the far side of the swimming pool. He had not put a ceiling in the shop so that he could store things in the rafters. Terri was on a three step stool sliding the garden tools over the rafters as Dillon handed them to her. As she was pushing the shovel into place, she lost her balance and would have fallen to the floor had Dillon not caught her. The shovel, thankfully, fell harmlessly to the floor as Dillon held onto Terri’s waist. He released her and she turned to face him.

“Thank you so much, Mr. Forrester,” she said, “I would have broken my neck if it had not been for you.”

She threw her arms around his neck, stood on tip toe and gave him a peck on the lips, but she did not take her arms away. They looked at each other for what Dillon felt like was several minutes when actually it was only a couple of seconds. Then Terri pressed her full, open lips against his and tightened her hold on him. Dillon kissed her back, much to his mental distress.

“Mr. Forrester,” Terri said when they finally broke the kiss, “I’ve been wanting to do that since the day we arrived.”

Terri moved her lips toward his again, but Dillon turned his head to one side. He could feel his hard cock pressing against her tight little tummy and realized this could very easily get out of hand.

“Terri,” he said softly, “You are a beautiful young woman, but you are my daughter’s best friend and I am literally old enough to be your father.”

“The key word in that is woman, Dillon,” she said sounding a little irritated. “I know I look like a child, but I am not, I’m a woman and you are a man and the age thing is bullshit. It might make a difference if I was asking you to marry me; but I just want you to fuck me. Well, maybe eat me too.”

Terri was smiling and Dillon didn’t know how to answer her. This time when she moved her lips toward his he leaned down to meet her. Dillon broke the kiss this time and lifted her tank top to suck her hard little nipples.

“Oh Dillon,” Terri said breathlessly, “That feels so good.”

Terri reached down and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his short and let them fall to his ankles. Dillon stepped out of them as Terri dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his under shorts down. His cock was harder than it had been since he was a teenager. She looked up at him and he marveled at those beautiful blue eyes. He watched as she took the head in her mouth and began to swirl her tongue slowly around it all the time staring at his face with those eyes.

“Oh my God,” he thought, “she looks so much like Taylor.”

It shocked him that he would have such a thought, but it shocked him even more that he became more aroused by it.

Terri was now taking all his cock in her mouth and using what he thought was considerable talent in bringing him to a cum. He held back as long as he could, but knew he could not last very long with her letting his prick slip into her throat with every stroke. When she took her mouth away and stood up, he wanted to push her back down but she leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“You’re not getting off that easy, didn’t I tell you I might want you to eat my pussy?”

He lifted her small body and sat her on the worktable. As soon as he had her in position, he began to pull her shorts off. Terri lifted her hips so that he could complete the task. Dillon threw the shorts over his shoulder onto the floor and started to take off her panties.

“Leave those on,” she said, “Just push the crotch over and eat me.”

He put a finger inside the damp crotch of her flower print panties and saw one of the most beautifully formed pussies he had ever come across. The outer lips were full and large, but without the droopy quality sometimes encountered in older women. Her clit was large enough to be visible peeking out from its sheltering hood. She had a very small looking opening and could not resist sticking a finger into it. It was tight, and hot and wet. He began to suck on the lips alternating with running his tongue up and down her slit from the clit to the bottom and then back again. After a few minutes of this, he started tongue fucking her.

“Oh God,” she said, “You really know how to eat pussy. Now suck my clitty, suck it hard and stick two fingers inside me.”

Dillon felt her tighten every muscle in her body. He also her felt her tighten around his fingers to the point it was almost painful.

“Oh fuck,” she almost screamed, “I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum, I’m cumming!”

She did not need to announce that she was cumming to let him know. The sweet girly juices began to leak out around his fingers as her pussy clenched and released over and over. When the rush of her orgasm subsided, she hopped down off the workbench and grabbed the step stool. She pulled her little panties down to her knees, spread her legs and Leaned over placing both palms flat on the top step.

“Fuck me,” she said looking back over her shoulder. That was all she said and that was plenty.

Dillon pushed his underwear the rest of the way down and stepped in behind her. Her round little ass cheeks fit perfectly in his hands as he held onto her and let his cock slip between her legs. The head touched her tight little hole and she pushed back onto it as he pushed forward.

“Oh shit,” she said, “you are stretching me so good. That’s it, give me some more, stretch that little pussy till it’s so full I can’t stand it.”

Dillon could not help himself. He rammed his cock into her until he hit bottom. With only five of his seven inches in her he felt her little cervical ring against the swollen head of his prick. As he continued to violently ram in and out of her wetness,he felt her begin to dilate and he went in deeper and deeper until he knew that the head of his cock was in her womb.

“Is that enough for you baby?” he said. “Is that enough dick in that little pussy?

“You’re in me deeper than anyone has ever been, fuck me harder, dump that big load up in me and I’ll cum again when that hot stuff splashes against my insides.”

The dirty talk was spurring him on and he pounded into her with a vengeance.

“Your pussy is so good, oh Taylor I love fucking you so much.” He realized what he had just said and immediately stopped fucking her. His cock began to shrink inside her as he realized he had not only called her by another woman’s name, but the name had been his own daughter’s.

“Don’t stop,” she said looking over her shoulder at his horrified face. “It’s OK, just don’t stop.” Seeing that her telling him that it hadn’t upset her was doing no good so she said, “Please Daddy, don’t stop fucking your horny little girl.”

He felt his dick starting to stiffen again and so did Terri.

“That’s it Daddy,” she said as she began to shove back against him. “You baby needs some good man fucking. Give me all that cum you’ve been saving up for me all these years.”

He stroked her three more times and came harder than he ever had in his life. For the first time a pussy actually leaked his cum out around his dick unable to hold the volume of fluid he was shooting into her. When he finally removed his dripping dick from her pussy, Terri turned around and hugged him.

“Dillon, it’s OK, really,” she said. “I heard you call me Taylor and I understand. For one thing, except for those killer titties she’s got, we could almost be twins. It really is OK. Besides, I’ve always wanted my Daddy to do me, so pretending you were my father and I was your daughter made it even better for me. I would have never had the nerve to ask you to do that, so you did me a favor.”

He leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. “Thank you,” he said.

She put her head on his shoulders and whispered in his ear, “I’ve got a secret to tell you.”

“What’s that sweetheart?” he asked.

“Taylor wants to fuck you too,” Terri said softly