The Lunar Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think he's gonna do? Do you think it's maybe an empty threat?" Thane asked.

"I don't know what he's planning, but it's definitely not a empty threat. Dart may be many things, but forgiving isn't one of them. From now, you boys have to be on high alert, especially when you're outside of Helios." Varek said. From his tone, Will could tell how serious this was. It seemed they were in over their heads. Dart had a multitude of resources at his fingertips and moreover, he had the advantage of surprise. It was a David and Goliath match up.

"We'll be careful Dad." Thane reassured.

"I know you will. I'll take my leave then. You boys should get some rest. I'll see you both tomorrow." Varek said, getting up and making his way to the exit. As the door closed behind him, Thane looked over at Will, squeezing his hand once again.

Will however, was a whirlwind of brewing emotions. He had been angry at Dart, sad at his own father and scared at what was going to happen. He spent a good portion of the past few days worrying about Tracey, always wondering if something bad was going to happen. He had been feeling so overwhelmed with everything that entailed being elite, so much so that he didn't know if he had made the right choice.

So much ran through his head, he felt like he was going to burst. He closed his eyes, thinking that he needed a moment to clear his thoughts, but all it did was loop in his brain. As everything continuously played over and over in his mind, he wanted to scream, letting loose all the pent up frustration he was feeling. Feeling, for the first time in his life, that everything in his perfect little life was finally falling apart, and he was falling into a pit that he had more and more difficulty in escaping. He wanted to stay strong, trying so hard to pretend that it didn't bother him. The emotional overload however, was too much for him to take, a tear escaping his eye as he felt the pressure of everything collapsing onto him, breaking him down from the inside.

"Hey, hey, look at me." Thane said, immediately growing concern when he saw the stray tear that escaped Will's closed eyelids. He raised his hand, wiping away the drop as it ran down Will's cheek. "It's okay, I'm right here. I'll always be right here." Will opened his eyes as he nuzzled Thane's hand that cradled his face. He looked into Thane silver eyes, seeing panic and worry in them. Without thinking, his hand moved to the back of Thane's neck, pulling their lips together in a sad kiss.

The kissed lasted as long as they could hold their breath, eventually breaking apart when their lungs cried for oxygen. Will rested his forehead against Thane's. "I want to forget it all. Please Thane, make me forget it all." Will cried, as more tears flowed down his cheeks. Will crashed his lips against Thane's once again, more forcefully, trying to get his mind to focus solely on the man in his arms.

It broke his heart seeing Will clinging onto his sanity, so he complied with Will's request, hoping he could provide Will with some peace of mind. He returned the kiss, moving his hand to the weave it through Will's soft hair. Will opened his mouth and Thane took the cue, darting his tongue into Will's hot and waiting mouth. Tongues explored and probed each other, as if trying to entangle themselves together. "Take me to bed." Will whispered, almost pleading, at the same time wrapping his arms around Thane's neck.

Thane moved his lips to Will's neck, kissing the spot he knew drove Will insane, making him throw his head back in ecstasy. At the same time, Thane got off the couch, pulling Will's thighs around his waist, locking both of them together as he carried them to the bed. Will's hard on pushed against his stomach, straining against the fabric that confined his growing member. Thane's own cock was at full attention, but his personal satisfaction was far from his mind. Only Will mattered at that moment.

Reaching the bed, Thane carefully lowered Will onto the mattress, returning his lips to Will's as they resumed their passionate kisses. Distracted by his need to satisfy Will, Thane didn't realize Will's hands as they ran up his body, trailing across his abs, pulling up his shirt at the same time. Finding a nipple, Will gave a light pinch, making Thane moan in response, breaking the kiss momentarily, enough for Will to pull the shirt over Thane's head.

Now half naked, Thane lowered himself down onto Will, pushing him down into a lying position as he trailed his kisses down Will's neck. He pulled the shirt up, revealing Will's torso, planting kisses on the sensitive skin. Will had his eyes closed and head thrown back against the mattress as he let himself surrender to the feeling of Thane around him. In his daze, Thane swiftly unbuckling his trousers, pulling them down in one move, before working on his own pants. Will took initiative, pulling his shirt over his frame, removing the last piece of clothing between them.

Lightly biting the skin across Will's body, Thane snaked back up Will's form, pausing at his chest to lick at Will's nipple, once or twice using his teeth to lightly stimulated the bud. When he was all but writhing, Will reach down and pulled Thane up to him, crashing their lips together once again. Between their bodies, their hard dicks rubbed against each other, sending spark flying across their skin.

Thane undulated his hips, further increasing the friction between them. Precum leaked generously from both of them, slicking them up as they rubbed against each other. Will had his hands running up and down Thane's back, digging his nails into the flesh, marking Thane, laying his claim to the handsome elite. "Please Thane." Will pleaded, in between kisses.

Thane allowed one hand to snake between their bodies, wrapping his long fingers around both of their dicks. Slowly he pumped both on them in unison, friction from both his hand and each other's members bringing Will closer to his climax. Their breathing increased as both climbed to their peaks, ready to explode with each pump of Thane's strong arm. Blood pulsed across their skin, their heartbeats syncing with one another. "I'm close." Will announced, feeling the rising sensation in his groin, Thane in turn pumping with increasing speed.

With one final pump, Will came, his dick pulsing as he shot his seed between their bodies. The feeling of Will twitching against him triggered Thane's own orgasm, mixing his own semen with Will's. After milking themselves till they were dry, Thane slowly let go of his grip of their dicks. Semen pooled against Will's belly, collecting in his belly button. He ran his nose tenderly across Will's cheek, his breath tickling Will's skin.

"Suck on that, President Dart." Will knew that Dart would continue to monitor them, and by once again reaching climax together, he felt that they were sending a message to him, that whatever he did, they were going to tough it out together. Thane chuckled, knowing where Will was coming from. Will's eyelids were half closed as he looked at Thane. "Thank you." He said, running a hand across Thane's chin. Thane simply smiled and gave Will a kiss.

Eventually Thane got up, walking over to the bathroom to grab a washcloth to clean the mess off of Will. By the time he returned, Will was fast asleep on the bed. Thane smiled as he slowly wiped Will clean. This was so different for him. Will had been completely vulnerable with him, and for once, he felt that the other person's needs were more important than his own.

He thought it was due to the stress of the whole situation with Dart, maybe playing a role in altering how his brain wanted to handle the problem. He thought that maybe, the emotional exchange he shared with his father, brought out the protective, fatherly instinct within himself. There were many possible reasons as to why he handled the situation as he did and he tried to rationalize each and every one, hoping to find the answer that best fit the question.

There was one possible answer that he dare not evaluate though, knowing that it was a slippery road for him. He tried convincing himself that there were more logical reasons than the answer he was desperately trying to avoid. However, that's where he knew he couldn't, because emotions weren't logical, and in science, not quantifiable. Because as Thane looked at Will's peaceful face as he slept, he knew exactly why he was feeling that way.

He had been so scared to admit his growing feelings for the man lying in front of him, and a part of him thought that if he ever did admit it, something was going to change. But things were already changing for them, and no one knew what the future would hold. He climbed into bed, laying his arms over Will's chest, feeling the slight rise and fall as he breathed. He wanted to just close his eyes and drift off to sleep, but the feeling kept gnawing at his insides, to the point that he spoke without hesitation.

"I love you Will." Thane whispered.

12