The Lunar Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With arms no longer held down, Thane wrapped his arms around Will, hands snaking their way underneath his shirt, slowly running them up his back. Goosebumps erupted across Will's skin as Thane rubbed circles on his back. Breaking the kiss, Will trailed his lips down along Thane's jawline, feeling his light stubble scratching his lips. He brought his mouth to Thane's ear, sucking onto his earlobe. "Tell me what you want." He whispered.

Thane replied with only one word. "You."

Will took that as a cue, slowly sliding himself down the length of Thane's body, biting and kissing every part as he went down. Past his pecs, along his abs, until he reach his navel. With nimble hands, Will unbuckled Thane's pants, slowing pulling them off, revealing Thane in all his glory.

Thane's erection strained against the white fabric of his underwear, a small wet spot forming at the head of his penis. Will licked along his member, the heat from his tongue sending Thane jerking in pleasure, the wet spot in his underwear growing a tad larger. His fingers dipped underneath the elastic waistband, pulling them down slowly, kissing his skin as it was revealed. Will breathed in Thane's scent, a smell that was so distinctly him; masculine and sweet at the same time, classically Thane.

He darted his tongue out, licking the bead of precum off the tip of his throbbing dick, making Thane twitch with anticipation. Smirking at the obvious reaction he was having on Thane, Will took him into his mouth, pushing down until his dick touched the back of his throat.

Thane let out a gasp as his brain tried to process everything that was happening. He had to force himself not to cum, telling himself that he wasn't ready for this to end just yet, but his body screamed for release. Will's tongue circled his head as he bobbed up and down, each time taking more of Thane into him. Every little flick of the tongue, sent Thane to new levels of pleasure; every bob of his head making Thane fall in love with Will even more.

When Will's throat constricted around his cock, Thane was about ready to explode. "Will, stop." He finally managed to call out. Will pulled off him, giving Thane the opportunity to pull back from the orgasm he almost had. "I want you in me."

Will smirked, giving Thane's hard meat one last lick before standing up and removing his pants. Will too was rock hard, his own dick straining against his jeans. Thane in the meantime, reach to his bedside drawer and pulled out a tube of lube, handing it over to Will. "Are you sure you want this?" Will asked.

"Yes, oh god yes. Please Will." Thane begged.

Will squirted a liberal amount of lube onto his fingers, massaging it around Thane's puckered hole. He circled the rosebud with his lubed finger, relaxing the muscles there. Slowly, he worked a finger in, coating the walls with lube. Thane moaned as he felt Will push in, loving the feeling but wanting more. Will could sense from Thane's writhing body that his lover was ready for more. Soon a second finger was added, and Thane had to focus on his breathing, trying to keep his orgasm at bay.

"Please Will, I need you now." Will nodded, removing his slick fingers, leaving Thane feeling empty with their departure. Will lubed himself up, before positioning himself by Thane's entrance. He applied gentle pressure, allowing Thane to loosen up around him, before finally his head popped in. He held still as he waited for Thane to adjust to him, but Thane had other ideas.

With his legs wrapped around Will, Thane pulled the smaller man into him, needing to feel more of the man he loved. Slowly, Will slid into Thane, he too having to control himself from cumming as he felt Thane's warmth envelope him. With every inch that he pushed into Thane, Will took deep long breaths, trying to stave off his fast approaching orgasm. Finally, Will felt Thane's thighs against his own, knowing that he was all the way in. He paused, giving both of them time to adjust to the feeling.

A couple of squeezes from Thane told Will that he was ready, and he began slowly pulling out, until only the head was left inside. He pushed back in, slow and sensual, reveling in every single stroke and how it sent waves of pleasure shooting through his system.

Slowly, Will began picking up speed, pushing into Thane with more gusto. Thane's head was thrown back in ecstasy as Will brush past his prostate. Over and over again, he hit the spot, making Thane tingle from the inside. He felt the familiar rising in his groin, knowing that soon, he would no longer be able to prolong this.

As he neared his climax, his muscled clenched, trying his hardest to stay the inevitable orgasm, in turn bringing Will all the more closer to his own release. Will didn't slow, continuing his lovemaking. With each thrust, Thane felt his resolve failing, feeling the growing tension in his groin.

"Will, I'm gonna cum." He breathed, spurring Will on as he increased the speed of his thrusts. It was too much for Thane, the feelings building to the point of no return. He came, his dick pulsing and spewing semen onto his chest, all without so much as touching his dick.

Thane's cries of pleasure sent Will off, his orgasm hitting him full force, slamming his dick as far into Thane as possible and released his load. Thane could feel Will's hot seed paint his insides, adding another layer of pleasure to his already intense orgasm. Losing all strength in his arms, Will collapsed onto Thane, resting his forehead on Thane's chest, who like him, was panting ferociously from their passionate lovemaking.

After catching his breath, Will lifted his head and looked into Thane's eyes, seeing the love for him reflected in them. He gave a side smile, gracing Thane with a sweet kiss on the lips. "That has got to be the best orgasm ever." Will panted.

"No kidding. You made me cum without even touching me."

Will laughed as he went for another kiss. "I love you, Thane Hopper."

"I love you too, Will."

It's funny, how two people from different worlds, came to meet each other under peculiar circumstances, and yet finding love despite all odds. Yes the journey wasn't simple, but the destination is oh so worth it, but that's life on Lunaris for you.

---END---

Hey guys, hoped you enjoyed this story. Being a sci fi nerd it was hella fun to write. Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Till next time.

12