The Lunch Date Ch. 01

Story Info
You went on a business trip to the UK.
1.3k words
3.63
12.7k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were on a business trip to the UK, through some sheer coincidence to the city where I lived; we had finally arranged to meet one lunchtime. I was to pick you up from outside the conference center at 1 then we would go for lunch.

As I waited I sat in the car waiting nervous as hell, you walk out of the building and look round, I can't help but smile, you are dressed in a conservative business suit. Black jacket and Black trousers with a blue blouse. You spot my car and walk over. I get out of the car and walk over to you inviting you to get in, I open the door to let you in, you smile nervously at me then get into the car.

I get ready to drive you off for lunch. You turn in your seat and I get a lovely view of the top of your cleavage. You soft white mounds show just over the top of your blouse. You ask where we are going and I tell you for some lunch. We arrive at my house, you had thought we were going to a restaurant, but I can't pass up the opportunity to get you alone for an entire afternoon.

I get out of the car and move round to open the door and invite you in. You walk over to the door and I let you in, you walk into my front room, it's got quite a high ceiling, a comfy looking sofa and a small open fire. You take off your jacket and lie it neatly over one of the chairs.

I take you by the hand and offer to show you my house. I lead you through into the kitchen dining area. After that I show you my small back yard, with its sun lounger, high walls and a glassed over area in the back, almost like a summerhouse. I bring you back inside and show you my large bathroom with a nice large bath, and a luxurious shower.

I take your hand and lead you upstairs showing you the master bedroom, a large bed, king size, the room is large with two large built in wardrobes, the blue tint to the wallpaper and the blue netting match nicely. I show you the guest room and offer it to you if you were ever stuck here and something was wrong with your hotel. If you didn't want to stay with me, I smile a slightly cheeky smile. I lead you downstairs and sit you down at a prepared table; I sit a meal in front of you, and open a red wine, pouring you a glass.

We sit and chat politely, but I can't help my gaze straying to your beautiful breasts occasionally. You finish your first glass of wine and I pour you another, you are obviously beginning to relax, and our conversation turns a little more naughty. We discuss the stories we swapped and the photos and you blush crimson. I move round the table and clear the debris from the meal and put it into the dishwasher. I pour you another glass and lean down, your blushing but I gently turn your face towards me and lean down and kiss you.

You stand and press yourself against me and all the stories come flooding back to both of us. I can feel your breasts pressing against me and I feel the hot lust burning in both of us. I take your hand and lead you into the front room where I sit you down on the sofa. I kneel between your legs and slowly reach up to remove your blouse. I slowly begin unbuttoning from the bottom. As I move up to your breasts I am holding my breath as your blouse falls away. Your beautiful breasts are encased in a creamy lacy bra. I reach behind you to undo it. Unclasping your bra it falls away and you toss it to the other side of the room. I stare at your beautiful breasts and for the first time I can reach up and touch them, I do, my fingers tracing circles around your nipples, you shiver and moan softly.

I lean forward and wrap my lips around your breasts, where I slowly trace my tongue over your nipples. Flicking my tongue quickly over the tips making you moan. I kiss both breasts alternately paying them lip service then I slowly kiss down over your stomach. As I reach the top of your trousers I slowly unbutton them and slide them down your legs. I can see your thong, I stare at your beautiful mound and lean to kiss the top of your thong before I hook my fingers into your thong, I slowly pull then down your legs and expose your pussy to the room. I can see your perfectly delicious looking pussy. I lean down and place kiss on your naked pussy lips.

You lean back on the sofa and moan loudly as you feel my kiss followed by my probing tongue. My tongue slips between your lips, splitting you open as I feel your juices beginning to flow; I flick my tongue over your clit making you gasp loudly.

I quickly strip my shirt off and drop my trousers whilst kneeling between your legs, within seconds I am naked between your legs. My mouth lapping at your pussy, sucking and licking. I can feel your juices flowing and I decide its finally time. I think about everything we have written over the past months and I slowly pull you to the edge of the sofa and raise myself up, my cock is lined up with your pussy entrance. You are so hot and gasping, I look into your eyes and see acceptance there, you are ready and willing, I stare at you as I press my cockhead against your hot wet opening.

I watch your face as I slowly slide my length into you, I can feel my cock head slip between your pussy lips. It slips inside and all I can feel is the warmth and softness from inside your pussy. I lean down and slowly place a kiss on your gasping mouth as you feel my shaft splitting you open. Your cries sound loudly throughout the room as

you are filled by my cock. My hands grip your hips as my mouth kisses your face, your neck and leaning down to fasten around your nipples, licking and sucking as my slow rhythmic thrust fill you. I'm taking it slow to start. Pushing slowly but surely, my cock sliding all the way in, feeling your pussy grip me. I push all the way into your depths. I push till my balls are resting on your ass. I can't believe how tight and how hot your are.

Your moans and cries fill my ears as I push into you over and over, my cock pounding in and out of you filling you over and over. Your cries are music to my ears and serve only to inspire me to push harder and further into you, pressing you back onto the sofa. I

listen as your cries change, your face tenses, almost a frown as your screw your face up as you cum. Your juices flowing over my cock. I push myself into you pounding harder and faster as your body tenses and relaxes as the waves of your orgasm flow over you.

I push my cock as far into your pussy as I can then gasp as the clenching of your pussy around my cock sends me over the edge. I cry out as I send the first streams of my hot white cum deep into your pussy. I pull out gasping as dark spots cloud my vision from the intensity of my orgasm. My cock still spurting cum I spray onto your stomach and onto your breasts so it drips down your voluptuous chest. You swiftly drop next to me and fasten your lips around my still spurting cock. My juices flow into your mouth and you drink them down.

I collapse next to you leaning on the sofa. As we lie there recovering from the intensity of our climaxes I suggest a shower to wash off.