The Lunch Date Ch. 02

Story Info
You take a shower.
780 words
4
11.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lie there next to each other on the floor, our backs resting against the sofa I lean across and gently rub my hand over your breasts. I rise slowly to my feet, my legs still shaky. I lean down and help you up and take you into the bathroom, I set the shower running and help you to get in, within seconds your strength is returning and you are carefully soaping yourself down.

I step into the shower behind you, your back to me I reach round and take the soap, getting a rich lather on my hands I reach round you again to massage the soap into and around your breasts, one hand staying there whilst the other descends to begin gently soaping your well fucked pussy. You moan gently as you feel my fingers slide over your pussy lips. I rub harder and feel your pussy lips part beneath my fingers allowing me access into your moist interior.

The shower water falls down on your back as I ask you to bend over. Here is something I have wanted to do to your for a while. I get you to bend almost so there is a flat surface of your back in front of me, I slowly spread your legs and tell you to stop me if I do anything you don't want, all I hear is a moan of assent.

I pick up a bottle of the body lotion next to the shower and poor a large amount onto the top of your ass; it runs down the crack and over your asshole. I gently begin working it in, inserting my finger to rub the lotion into your ass, the water washes down on your back as you jump from the combined feelings of my finger in your ass and the coldness of the lotion compared to the hot shower.

You moan as you feel my finger leave but then gasp as you feel my hard cock head pressed against your tight sphincter. I tell you to brace yourself and you lean harder against the wall. I reach down and grab your hips preparing myself for the entry into this tight taboo hole.

I press my hard cock head against your closed opening and push, my hands digging in as I pull you back towards me. I feel you beginning to stretch and thrust a little, you cry out as my cock head splits you open and enters you. You body is shaking as I slowly push my cock into your ass, inch after agonizing inch I slide into you, you moan and cry as I fill you, small whimpers of pain but encouragement.

Finally I am all the way in, I pour more of the lotion onto your ass looking down I see it run over my shaft buried deep into you. I pull out only to plunge back in, my cock thrusting in and out of your tight ass. You cry out with each thrust and gasp with each withdrawal, your cries of passion spur me on to fill your ass harder and faster.

I bend over you reaching down to slide my hand under, reaching to rub your clit, your hands are bracing yourself against the wall so I do the work for you, my fingers touching everything you want, stimulating your clit, flicking in and out of your soaking pussy. My cock trusts harder and faster, deeper and longer into you, your cry out, saying your legs won't support you much longer, your going to.... and just as your say the word collapse, you draw out the word as your pussy clenches down on my fingers, your legs go limp and you begin to fall.

My cock is buried deep in you, your orgasm sends waves of pleasure coursing through you, I feel the tightness as you clench down on my cock, I gap and begin to cum, we fall backwards. I land on the bottom of the shower with you still impaled on my cock, as you land on top of me my cock is forced even deeper into you, as you cry out from the sudden intrusion deeper than ever before I fill your ass with my hot cum, We lie there in the bottom of the shower as you realize it's a bath.

I swiftly put the plug in and set the water running at just the right temp to fill the bath to a luxurious temperature, putting some of the bubble mix in, I slide my deflating cock out of your ass and we lie in the filling bath with your hand playing with my cock.