The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 05

Story Info
Mature Sarah and her young friends get to know one another!
3.8k words
4.75
27.2k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

May I suggest that, in light of the delay publishing part five of The Lure of Lingerie, readers might wish to acquaint themselves with the previous chapter for the sake of continuity? Thank you.

*****

At the moment of ejaculation I closed my eyes and released a torrent of sperm - well, it felt like a torrent to me! Sarah greeted my outpouring with praise, the warm cream splattering her breasts and the sexy green slip she'd donned especially for me. Now, this might sound ridiculous but I had a sense of shame for messing on her slip, even though she'd invited me to do so. Should I have been more circumspect as to where I shot my load I wondered? I was confused and fearing I might be admonished by Sarah kept my eyes shut awaiting her reassurance, but none came.

When I did open my eyes, though, I was witness to my girlfriend, Jane, performing like a gorgeous, dirty slut by slurping at the cum I'd deposited on Sarah. I was astounded by the unashamed enthusiasm she demonstrated but at the same time a little unnerved by the fact the two women chose to ignore me and concentrate on pleasuring one another, leaving me standing like the proverbial spare prick!

I continued to watch with incredulity as the woman I'd just fucked encouraged my girlfriend to suck every last drop of my cum from her tits, then guide Jane's fingers to her own wet pussy. I heard Sarah telling Jane to insert two fingers to tease her g-spot and her thumb to roll her clit, a neat trick that required intensive tuition but judging from Sarah's reaction, Jane quickly picked up on the technique and was doing a good job. They were rapt in each other neither accepting my presence which, as I said, was making me feel unwanted.

In my alienated state I moved away from the bed and sat in a chair across the room, my eyes transfixed on the lesbian extravaganza taking place. My erection was flagging, but that didn't make the girly spectacle any less exciting and when Sarah's groaning became fervent my fingers closed around my flagging shaft and stroked it back to life; my stiffness returned.

I mulled over the recent sequence of sexual activity between the three of us realising that, in the space of little more than two hours, I had fucked Sarah and that Jane had allowed me to cum in her mouth. But prior to that happening the were the episodes when Sarah had pinned me against the bedroom door groping my cock, and I'd watched Jane parading in her underwear! I wondered, could I cum for a third time?

The sound of sexual frenzy alerted me to Sarah's imminent climax. She and Jane were locked in a passionate kiss with Jane's fingers working fifteen to the dozen trying to push Sarah over her clitoral precipice. Inadvertently I began stroking my cock faster and faster in time to Sarah's grunting and when she climaxed - so did I!

When calm and tranquility had been restored, Sarah and Jane turned their attention to me, beckoning to join them on the bed; I walked across cock in hand. It was Sarah who spotted my handful of cum and offered me the skirt of her green slip to dispose of it; how wonderful it was using the silky fabric to wipe my cock.

There was to be no more sex for any of us that day. After we'd cleaned up and got dressed, Sarah informed us that due to reasons that didn't concern us, we couldn't meet again until the following Saturday. Jane and I never protested the point and Sarah made Jane promise to explain to her parents her offer of accommodation, even offering to meet with them personally to set their minds at ease. But I knew the real reason for Sarah's offer - she, like myself, wanted more of Jane's nubile body.

The following Saturday, Jane and I kept our appointment with Sarah and after a week's abstinence, we were both eager for more sex. We were surprised to see that Sarah had styled her hair differently with curls and blonde highlights, it lent her a younger appearance - not that she needed one. But Sarah's choice of clothes also caught the attention of Jane and me. Sarah had innate dress sense and knew what suited her figure, and today was no exception. She was looking drop-dead gorgeous in a tight, calf-length, purple skirt that flicked up at the hem, and a long-sleeved, diaphanous white blouse - through which tantalising glimpses of her cleavage could be perceived between the frothy white lace encasing her breasts. But what gave her skirt and blouse that added sexuality and enhance her figure, was the addition of a wide, black-plastic belt she wore around her midriff, giving her ripe breasts even more prominence. We complimented Sarah about the way she looked but she waved them away eager to show Jane the changes she'd made to her future bedroom.

I followed in the wake of Sarah's perfume as we climbed the stairs, appreciative of the two backsides swaying in unison before me. My attention was drawn to Sarah's mauve nylon stockings and their seductive red seams that trailed upwards disappearing invitingly beneath the hem of her skirt.

'Sarah ... ' I cooed. 'I love those red-seamed stockings. They make your legs sexier than ever.'

'Why, thank you, Peter.' Sarah replied over her shoulder. 'I did wonder if they would be to your taste. I came across them in my lingerie drawer and decided to try them out on you. What do you think, Jane, would you wear such tarty nylons?'

'Before meeting you, Sarah, I wouldn't have entertained wearing such things. But now you've introduced me to a more pleasurable life-style my opinions have shifted and like Peter, I think they're glamorous and sexy, just as you are dressed like that. I do, however, feel rather dowdy in jeans and sweater and would relish the opportunity to pick out something from your collection to wear.'

'You must, anything that fits and takes your fancy.' Sarah said. 'But first let me show you your bedroom.'

Needless to say, Jane was delighted with the changes Sarah had made. It already benefited from an en-suite bathroom, but there was also the addition of a new king-size bed and some modern looking furniture.

'I am so pleased you like it. Now, I'll take Peter downstairs while you tart yourself up. Take your time and don't forget some nice frivolous lingerie!'

Back in the lounge Sarah poured the wine and seated herself opposite me. Crossing her legs she made her nylon stockings swish seductively; I gazed at the source of the sound and then her breasts feeling my cock stiffen.

'So, you like my stockings, eh?' Sarah began knowing full well that the rustling sound she'd initiated had had the desired effect on me. 'But what does your cock think of the rest of me?'

'Sarah,' I began confidently. 'You look absolutely stunning, but you know that. Glamorous, sexy and so, so fuckable!'

'That is precisely what I wanted you to tell me, Peter. You don't know how pleasing it is to hear those words from the lips of a virile young man like yourself, especially when your lovely teenage girlfriend is upstairs tarting herself up for us both.' Sarah's mellifluous tones carried a promise of something special, I could tell. She crossed her legs once more and smoothed down her skirt ... the aphrodisical rustle of nylon mesh giving me cause to adjust my erection.

'I see you have a problem with your cock. Why not come over here and let me help you with it.' I was beside Sarah in a flash. 'Now, young man,' she said squeezing my erection. 'I would like you to massage my feet and if you do it nicely - I'll give you a foot wank. Just picture that, Peter, my stocking feet rubbing your cock and making you cum over my nylons.'

I positioned myself and began massaging Sarah's feet and toes with diligence, thoughts of having my cock wanked by her toes in nylon stockings inspiring my efforts. I could sense she was pleased with my efforts and after a while Sarah ordered to suck her toes. They were graceful toes with nails painted the same shade of purple as her skirt; a purple heaven complemented by the enchanted taste of her mauve nylon stockings.

'Christ, Peter, this is nice. Have you done this sort of thing with Jane?' Sarah wanted to know. I shook my head and continued sucking each individual meshed toe.

Sarah probed for my erection with a foot. It was hard and ready for the new experience. 'It appears you're ready for a wank.' She said pushing down on my knob. 'Take your trousers off and turn around 180 degrees so your head is under my knees.' I liked the sound of this and hastily dropped my trousers. My cock stood upright, swaying and pulsing and desperate to cum. Then I felt the discriminating caress of glossy nylon mesh begin to abrade the sensitive flesh of my helmet and I trembled with excitement - even the prominent red seams of the stockings added a particular magic.

'Oh fuck, that's lovely, Sarah.' I murmured. 'So different with stockings. But not as nice as having your panties wrapped around it'.'

'Peter, I do believe you're developing a lingerie fetish.' Sarah exclaimed mockingly. 'Come on, don't be shy you can tell me, I won't belittle you.' I felt my foreskin being drawn back exposing the pre-cum glaze on my purple helmet. 'Ooh, we are getting excited. I think you're ready to spunk off.'

'Yes please, Sarah, make me cum ... ' Hardly had the words left my mouth when I felt the throbbing of blessed relief and saw myself squirting spunk on to Sarah's mauve stockings. It was a beautiful feeling that left me spent ... for the time being.

'I hope you've left some for Jane.' Sarah said rubbing her feet together and spreading my mess. Then, as if responding to her stage cue, Jane swept in to the room. Sarah took her feet off my cock and I sat upright to admire the amazing transformation Jane had performed with the aid of Sarah's wardrobe.

'Wow!' Sarah and I said in unison.

'You look fabulous, sweetheart.' I exclaimed. 'I can't believe it.

Jane had selected a calf-length skirt that had a metallic sheen to the fabric and a semi-transparent tank top which, like Sarah's blouse, offered tantalising glimpses of a white lacy bra through the flimsy material. Jane did a 360 degree twirl making the full skirt float outwards to show her stockings and suspenders.

'That skirt was always too tight on me.' Confessed Sarah. 'And the style was far too young for a woman my age, but it's a revelation on you, Jane. Christ, you're a lovely young thing!'

Compliments and flattery drove Jane's bubbly confidence, she felt good about herself and her appearance, and knew she looked sexy. She moved closer to me and lifted her skirt enough for me to get a closer look of what was underneath. I found myself gazing up her long legs and past the top of her glossy grey stockings, to a triangle of white satin

shrouding her pussy. From behind the white satin fabric wispy, dark pubic fluff peeped hesitantly. Naturally, my fingers inched their way along he thighs to settle on the white triangle. The shiny satin was smooth and enticing defining Jane's very prominent labia. My fingertips stroked the contours gently making Jane elicit a sharp intake of breath, which was followed immediately by the venting of her soft sigh.

'Hey, slow down you two, plenty of time for that later.' Sarah interrupted. 'Peter, get your clothes on, we're all going out to dinner. There's a taxi booked for half-past, which gives me just enough time to change in to something more comfortable - this skirt is far too tight!'

Over a lavish meal with champagne and wine, a very mellow Sarah told us about her charity bash she hosted annually at her home. The event, which raised money for local organisations, featured a different theme each year and this year's was gambling. No men were invited, she said, only women because it allowed them more latitude to enjoy themselves plus, they tended to be generous without their better halves having control of the purse strings.

There would also be a fashion show taking place throughout the evening courtesy of a friend in the rag trade who would also have sexy tease costumes on sale. Everyone who came would be required to wear a fancy mask for the sake of anonymity, just as members of Venetian society did at their parties. Sarah asked if we'd be prepared to lend a hand and of course we agreed.

'To begin with I'd like you both to act as waiting staff welcoming guests with drinks on arrival and at intervals during the evening. Then, Peter, I'd like you to man the Black Jack table I've hired and Jane, if you would model some of the fashions that my friend Alana will be providing? We both agreed to Sarah's ideas and then she hit us with the finer details. 'Of course when welcoming the guests I'd like you both to be dressed for the part.' Turning her attention to Jane she continued. 'I'd like it if you wore a short-skirted maid's uniform that showed lots of cleavage - if you're game enough - and Peter, how about wearing just a white waist apron and a collar and dickey-bow?'

I gave Sarah a look of incredulity. 'Nothing else? No trousers?' I asked.

'No trousers, just the waist apron. Of course I'll get you something to wear underneath to contain your impressive modesty - and any sudden erections ... some of these women will have wandering hands I fear. You won't be exempt either, Jane, so don't be upset if you find yourselves objects of desire for these females - remember, it's all for charity.' Jane and I looked at one another and smiled, but Sarah hadn't finished with her list of asks.

'You will be wearing costume masks also but there is one final imposition on your good natures I want to make. At the end of the night I would like to auction you both off. The highest bidder entitled your services for a whole day. What do you say?

'I like the idea of the masks and the modelling would be no problem.' Jane said. 'And if Peter is OK with the auction thing then so am I.' Jane turned to me.

'Yeah, I'm up for it.' I winked at Jane. 'Could be fun. When is all this planned for?'

'Hopefully in a fortnight's time. It's on a Saturday night and if the weather is warm enough we can extend it out in the garden.' Sarah went on to detail various other aspects of her planned evening until they found themselves in the taxi taking them home. Then their combined moods and the alcohol they'd consumed produced a need for sexual misbehaviour and amid the sensual rustling of different fabrics, three pairs of hands groped one another while the cab driver constantly checked his rear view mirror for the source of the action. Suddenly, Jane hissed a warning that she had to pee bringing a halt to our activities. Instead, we resorted to sucking the taste of pussy from each other's fingers.

As the cab reached Sarah's house a thought struck me. 'Hey, I've just realised. Will I be the only male at this event?'

'Yes you will be, Peter, so just ensure you use all your masculine charms - and this appendage.' Sarah whispered grabbing my cock. 'To keep the purses open and the donations flowing. You know, the women are going to love you two.' Sarah concluded with a chuckle.

Once inside the house the three of us stumbled up the stairs, very difficult with one's trousers around one's ankles. We paused and kissed periodically, hands fumbling overtly beneath clothes in search of transient sexual comfort and by the time we reached the top of the stairs, I was ready to fuck! My clothes had been shed and my knob was aching for some relief from any source. But Sarah and Jane had a different agenda ... they wanted each other, that was plain to see!

With Jane tinkling in the toilet I advanced upon Sarah.

'Please, let me fuck her first.' I begged.

'Don't sound so desperate, Peter. We are all going to have fun together so let's wait until Jane rejoins us to see what happens.' I grunted in acknowledgement of her assessment.

Jane seemed to be taking forever to pee leaving me alone with Sarah's sexual charm, which difficult to ignore, especially as the hem of her dress had risen dramatically to the level of her stocking tops. Instinctively I reached out a hand to to fondle her thighs, desperate to get in to her panties and between her pussy lips.

'Not now! Save it for Jane.' Sarah admonished pushing my hands away. The door to the en-suite opened and Jane appeared. 'Feeling better my dear?' She asked.

I turned to Jane. She looked and moved like a million dollar fuck! From her high-heels and stockings up to her fabulous jutting breasts in the see-thru top, she oozed sex and sex was what I wanted! Jane halted before me and I asked, or rather implored, her to remove her top; without hesitation she lifted the garment over her head. I caught my breath, as the alluring white, lacy bra worked its magic on my fetish; the beautiful design affording Jane the perfect cleavage; I reached up to finger the delicate pink lace adorning the cups.

'What about my skirt now, darling? Shall I keep it on or remove it?'

'Please take it off, I want you in your stockings and panties.'

Jane undid the fastening at her waist and the shiny skirt fell to her feet. She stepped from the heap of opalescent material lifting a foot on to the bed next to me. Stroking her thigh and the fancy lace decoration of the stocking top, I noted how the suspender straps matched in colour and design to that of her bra ... a detail I found profoundly agreeable and erotic.

It was obvious that Jane wanted to be the dominant woman - perfect by me - and demonstrated this assertion by adopting a reclining position with her head on the pillow.

'Now, who is going to remove my panties?' She challenged playfully.

Sarah was the quicker, much to Jane's delight and my chagrin. She tossed them to me with instructions to sniff. The tactile material was warm with Jane's musky odour compelling me to hold them around my erection, the silky smooth fabric exciting my throbbing cock still further. But while relishing these subtle vibes, Sarah had gotten to Jane and was busy with her fingers; she glanced up at my pantie-draped cock and winked.

'I am right,' she whispered. 'You do have a fetish for exquisite lingerie. But right now turn your attention to this lovely damp cunt.' Sarah's fingers were holding Jane's pussy apart. 'See how wet she is, Peter, all ready for your cock. No more foreplay required, so roll on a condom and get to it!' It seemed that Sarah had taken over the mantle of authority, but I was ready to oblige whoever issued the orders. I rolled on a condom while Sarah dragged Jane to the edge of the bed and when she was in position lifted Jane's right leg over my left arm telling me to move closer and rub my knob between Jane's labia.

'Remember how you did it to me? That's right up and down that beautiful valley, now slide your knob lower until you can sense her entrance.' I did a couple of practice runs and on the third attempt when I was sure of an opening, urged my knob forward. Immediately I sensed it being swallowed and pushed harder.

Jane gave a whimper as my entire length entered her vagina filling her tunnel so snugly. Sarah judged my success by the look on Jane's face and encouraged me further. 'That's the way. After all these months of waiting to fuck her you're finally inside her cunt and, I do believe Miss Jane is enjoying every centimetre of your shaft.

Sarah was right, Jane was enjoying me fucking her and demonstrated the fact vociferously. She told me to fuck harder! That my lovely cock felt fucking beautiful! Then Sarah silenced her with kisses. I was in seventh heaven knowing that Jane was happy being screwed by me and, that she was delighting in Sarah's caresses. I lifted both Jane's legs over my shoulders and upped the tempo while gripping her hips. Her tits heaved within the confines of the lacy bra cups and I had a notion to see them naked and undulating, so I indicated to Sarah to lift the bra clear.

Christ it was nice, but the moment arrived when I could stand the enthralling titillation no longer. It was impossible to stave off my ejaculation and so I filled the condom with spunk, and we relaxed in to post-orgasmic contentment. Eventually, my mind registered the absence of Sarah, but then a buzzing noise drew my gaze and I saw her seated across the bedroom. With her legs either side of an armchair, skirt hoisted to her waist and a dildo in hand, she was working it in and out of her pussy emitting groans of pleasure as the vibrator flirted with her clitoris; the waves of gratification that swept through her body all too obvious. There was a gentle sigh as she climaxed and her body went rigid.

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers
12