The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 06

Story Info
The charity evening is a success!
4.5k words
4.61
20.1k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

It was the day of Sarah's charity event and her home was a hive of activity. The house was awash with floral arrangements, and everything was in place for the female guests to enjoy themselves - hopefully with charitable intent.

Sarah had sourced the appropriate costumes for Jane and me, Jane's in particular looking very sexy; especially after Sarah suggested that Jane also wear something called a waist-cinch. This was simply a corset, in this case a red and black one trimmed with lace, that was to be worn over the maid's outfit around the midriff. It accentuated her narrow waist and gave prominence to the size of her breasts, which were practically falling out of her low-cut top. All this, together with black stockings, suspenders and high heels, made her look tarty and most desirable.

My outfit was as Sarah described, but with a posing pouch to contain my Willy. The apron covering my nether regions couldn't have been much smaller and, as Sarah wished, it left my arse cheeks exposed! I was concerned that, if I suffered an erection I wouldn't be able to disguise the fact! Did Sarah choose it for this very reason, I wondered?

So, everything was in place and we were ready to receive the guests. However, seeing Sarah dressed formally and Jane in her maid's uniform, my posing-pouch underwent its first test - and failed, which was rather worrying. Anyhow, after dipping my cock in an ice-bucket cooling the prosecco; I managed to get it under control and we took up our positions at the front door with trays of drinks.

I hadn't reckoned on the ladies being dressed to kill and was pleasantly surprised to see them looking gorgeous and smelling heavenly. I later asked Sarah about the difference in their ages and she told me the youngest would be around twenty-five, and the oldest in her late sixties.

As the women took drinks from me they either wanted to squeeze my biceps, stroke my chest or nip my arse which, when I thought about it, was a back-handed compliment for taking good care of my body and appearance; not to mention an ego boost. Jane, standing the other side of the doorway, also received complimentary remarks, but they were delivered more discreetly, usually with a hand stroking her backside.

When Sarah acknowledged everyone was present, she suggested that Jane and I cruise the gathering offering more drinks. Fortunately for us, the only alcohol on offer was the prosecco and wine, which made it easy for us serving staff to organise refills. Jane and I were kept very busy - these women could drink - and, as it was a warm evening, we had to route ourselves around the garden too. On one of my rounds I came across a lady sitting alone in the corner of the garden. I walked up to her and offered a refill.

'Thank you my dear.' She responded taking a glass of white wine. Then, as if she felt the need to explain her solitude said. 'I find it too noisy indoors at the moment. It's much nicer out here in this lovely garden.' I agreed about the noise and offered to bring her a plate of nibbles. She thanked me and off I went for a selection.

I passed Jane on the way surrounded by a bevy of middle-aged ladies interested in her maid's uniform. I heard voices asking where they could purchase a similar outfit to wear for their husbands or lovers, or both! Other more adventurous women were fingering her low cut neckline and or twanging her black suspender straps. When I enquired whether everything was in order I thought it would give Jane the opportunity to escape their attention. But I was wrong. Instead, the women turned their attention to me, and it wasn't my biceps they wanted to squeeze this time. I felt hands on my thighs, bum and one even grabbed my cock! It was great, but pleading work duties I tore myself away and said I hoped to see them at the blackjack table later. I departed with wolf-whistles ringing in my ears.

In the kitchen I arranged a selection of nibbles on a plate and returned to the garden to find my solitary lady. She took the plate and another glass of prosecco, and thanked me. 'You are very kind, young man. Have you time to sit and chat for a few minutes?' She asked patting the seat beside her. 'I find your nakedness rather stimulating and I would love to learn what is under your apron.' Her directness shocked me the surprise on my face making her smile. 'Tut-tut, don't mind an old woman ribbing you. What's your name?'

'Peter ...,' I replied, '... and I really am busy, so if you'll excuse me.'

'Well, Peter, I'll do no such thing. I'll let you toddle off for now only if you promise to meet me later in private, when you can show me what's lurking beneath that apron.' Her hand began to lift the apron and I stepped back. 'Don't be shy, Peter, I'm sure Sarah wouldn't mind me molesting a member of her staff tonight of all nights!'

As my initial shock at being propositioned waned, my thoughts turned to her shapely assets. To begin with she was mature and rather plump, but that didn't detract from her sexiness in any way. In fact, she was very desirable indeed! From her blonde, bobbed hair to her immaculate make-up, she was the kind of lady who demanded male attention.

At her throat was a triple string of pearls that dropped in to a most pleasing cleavage between heavy breasts. Her cocktail dress was of blue silk, which twinkled beneath the fairy lights, the hem line ending seductively half way along her thighs. This woman reeked of money and promiscuity and her offer to meet in private was tempting. I was wondering what kind of lingerie she wore beneath the blue dress when she spoke again.

'My name is Gloria and I really would love to meet in private with you. I am not going to take no for an answer, so we'll arrange a time and place later. In the meantime, I'll have some more wine and let you go about your business.' She shooed me away using the back of her hand. I turned to leave but Gloria laid a hand on my arm. Then, without hesitating, she slipped a hand under my apron and felt my cock! 'My word, Peter,' she whispered, 'you are magnificent and I do believe it's growing for me!' Gloria was correct; I was getting a hard-on for her.

I continued to pass among the guests offering refills until Sarah caught my eye and gestured toward the blackjack table. So, with difficulty I managed to explain that the waiter service would be temporarily suspended, but that drinks could still be obtained from the kitchen.

So it was all change. I donned an eye shade and took up my position behind the green baize, ringing the bell to announce the table open. There were too many players to begin with and I had to set a fifteen-minute rule to accommodate everyone. Fortunately for Sarah's charity, there were only a handful of serious players. The rest it seemed wanted only to make my acquaintance and literally throw their money away. But it was good fun and the surplus of breast and cleavage around the table kept me interested - I'd never before been so close to such an amount of naked flesh.

Meanwhile, Jane, accompanied by Alana - proprietor of Alana's Modes, were circulating among the women modelling various fashion wear. When I closed the table for a short break I passed Alana giving a group of women a more detailed description of the dress Jane was wearing at the time. One of them pointed out that, with the fabric so delicate, how come Jane's underwear didn't show? Without asking Jane's permission, Alana unzipped the dress in order to show the smooth lines of the lingerie Jane was wearing - also available at 33% discount.

I listened further to the women asking questions about Jane's sensual lingerie and watched them admire her shapely body; it was to be a prequel to yet more lingerie catwalks by Jane during the evening.

In the crush of women I felt my arse being stroked and a hand under my apron squeezing my burgeoning erection. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was.

'Yes, Peter, it's me again.' Gloria said softly in my ear. 'And I really would like that private show with you. So, I'm thinking the upstairs bathroom in five minutes, don't disappoint me.' I turned around to see her heading for the hallway and stairs, but I moved on to the kitchen ... I needed some cold water. I found Sarah there checking on the stocks of drinks.

'You look hot and bothered young man, are all these lovely ladies having an effect on your self-discipline?' Sarah asked trying to hide her smirk.

'You could say that and you were right about their wandering hands. I've been pinched, stroked, had my cock squeezed several times and just now been propositioned by a lady called Gloria.' I explained taking a long swig from a bottle of water.

Sarah's eyes lit up.

'Gloria, you say. That doesn't surprise me. She has already asked me about you and, before you ask I never mentioned our friendship. I've known Gloria for years and her donations have been very generous in the past. However, she has a penchant for young men and a reputation to go with it, so hearing that she has her eye on you is no surprise.'

I thought about Sarah's words and wondered if she also knew about Gloria's proposed assignation with me. Then it struck me that Sarah might want Gloria kept sweet and onside for further donations and, she might want me to keep the appointment; I put my theory to Sarah and she told me it was purely my decision.

'Even Jane has been propositioned.' Sarah added with a further smirk and when she saw my surprise. 'Well, let's face it, Peter, there are approximately one hundred women here tonight. One of them has to like girly action and I've no doubt a couple of the others are bi-sexual; and Jane is a lovely girl.'Sarah was right, of course. I made my decision.

'OK, I'll find Gloria and try to keep her sweet for the rest of the evening.' I concluded. 'By the way, do you know how old she is?'

'In her late fifties I believe, but be warned, she's got a rapacious appetite for all things sexual! So, if you want somewhere comfortable, feel free to use my bedroom and, be assured, your encounter will not be like messing about with your grandmother!' I finished my water and left the kitchen.

Making my way casually along the landing to the bathroom I passed Sarah's bedroom. The door opened slightly and a voice whispered my name.

'Psst, Peter in here.' Gloria beckoned me and I noticed the sign on the door marked private, Sarah must have placed it there earlier. I checked there were no other women about and joined Gloria in the bedroom. The curtains had been closed and the only light came from bedside lamps, creating a seductive mood for whatever Gloria had planned. 'I've had a word with Sarah and she didn't mind us using her room.' Gloria said. 'So, what can we do in fifteen minutes?' It was a rhetorical question, because she knew precisely what she was going to do!

Gloria pushed me on to the edge of the bed putting our lips more or less level and kissed me. Well, to be more exact, she devoured me with big sloppy kisses forcing me to respond in the same manner - sloppily! When she tired of our lips slipping and sliding, Gloria grasped my cock and told me to stand up.

'That was rather pleasant for starters, but now for the main course. Let's take off your apron and whatever else is hiding this lovely cock.' Gloria dropped to her knees and stripped me, the impressive size of my naked erection pleasing her when it sprang in to sight. She caressed her cheek against my knob muttering. 'This is magnificent! How would you like a horny old woman to suck your dick, Peter?'

Gloria's domination, a combination of age and confidence I assumed, was undeniably thrilling. She knew what she wanted and had no intention of taking no for an answer ... how could I refuse her? Her hands were soft, her lips were soft and her slurping of my cock was like her kisses - sloppy, but fucking lovely!

'Peter, will you cum for Gloria? Squirt your young creamy seed over my old body?' Her eagerness was such I never had the opportunity to reply before she continued. '... Judging by your stiff cock, I don't think my age and body have repulsed you to such an extent that you can't bring yourself to spunk over me.'

I looked down at Gloria sucking on my cock thinking that Sarah's choice of adjective to describe this woman's sexual appetite was spot on. Gloria was rapacious. She possessed an avaricious desire to feast herself on my manhood and expect me to do her bidding. But, I too possessed a streak of avarice and a desire to get her out of her blue silk dress and fuck her gorgeous plumpness! I spoke for the first time since entering the bedroom.

'Wouldn't you rather I squirted my creamy seed inside you, Gloria? I'm sure you'd prefer me pumping spunk up your pussy?'

Gloria was taken aback by my presumptuousness and ceased sucking.

'Are you saying that you would like to fuck me, young man?' She asked.

'Yes, so let's begin by taking off your dress. Stand up.'

Unaccustomed to being spoken to in this manner, especially by someone less than half her age, Gloria nevertheless rose to her feet. My fingers glided over the material of her dress and found the zipper at her neck. I pulled it all the way down and waited.

'Now, I want to watch you take it off.' I tried to sound as haughty as possible.

'Whatever you wish, Peter.' Gloria answered slipping the dress down her arms and wriggling it to her feet. She smiled and stepped from the heap of silk to pose in her underwear. 'Do you still find me pleasing to look at?'

'Very much so, Gloria, you look so sexy and fuckable in that lingerie - pardon the language.'

'Never mind the fucking language, get on with the fucking!' Gloria was once more in charge of our coupling.'

'Please, not so hasty, let me enjoy the spectacle of you in your lingerie.' I begged humbly.

'Ah, I'm beginning to sense you have a penchant for older women and their lingerie. Am I right?'

'Yes and what I'm seeing at the moment fuels that penchant most pleasingly.' God, I really did have a fetish. I sat on the bed.

'How kind of you to admit that, Peter. At the outset, when I propositioned you in the garden, I thought you might be disgusted, not to mention being repulsed by my age and body. But here we are on the brink of behaving badly and all you want, at the moment anyhow, is to gaze at me and my lingerie.'

'Gloria, you are glorious. Is that what you call a basque?' I asked knowing full well it was but wanting Gloria to titillate me further by talking about it.

'Yes, it is a basque but with stockings attached to it.' She slid her fingers beneath the broad strip of black lace that meshed with the stocking tops and joined the hem of the basque, which itself was fabricated in black lace with rigid, vertical, firming stripes of black satin. 'All smooth lines beneath my dress.' Gloria added pushing against my chest to lay me down.

Before I could comprehend what she was doing next, I felt her full weight descend on my thighs straddling me. Reaching between her legs she grasped my erection and rubbed the helmet against her labia, sighing with satisfaction. I, too, was feeling the need for satisfaction and reached down for her pussy, but my hand was slapped away.

'No time for any foreplay on this occasion young man, you promised to fuck me - so fuck me!' The fifteen minutes were nearly up and my presence at the card table would be missed if I dallied with Gloria for much longer.

'OK, on your back.' I demanded shoving her away.

With cock in hand I probed for an entry amid the flabby folds of flesh between her huge thighs. It seemed Gloria was an all-around sloppy lady because, when my knob slipped between her pussy lips and entered her welcoming heaven, I discovered it was a very wet heaven indeed. I sank deeper in to her sloppy vagina while adjusting her legs over my shoulders and pulling her plump arse to the edge of the bed.

'For your information, Peter,' Gloria panted, 'this basque comes with matching panties, but I chose not to wear them tonight, as you can see.' She ended her sentence with a grunt, as my cock attained maximum depth within her lovely plump pussy. 'That's the way, you naughty young man, nice and deep, nice and deep.' She repeated in concert with my urgent tempo.

It was taking me longer to cum than I anticipated, chiefly because Gloria's pussy wasn't as tight as Sarah's and nothing like Jane's tenacious muscle controlled vaginal passage. But Gloria was still a beautiful fuck, full of energy and a lustful desire for pleasure and debauchery. Between heavy breaths she managed to convey that she didn't normally climax when screwing, that only happened when she was being fingered fucked and she hoped I would please her in that fashion someday. I grunted that it would be my pleasure.

'Christ, Peter, you're making me feel years younger. Fuck me harder big boy!'

The noise level being generated between us was getting louder. What with Gloria's groaning obscenities and me grunting with every thrust my cock made I was sure we could be heard by any of the women walking past the bedroom en-route to the bathroom.

But being vociferous was part of Gloria's sexual chemistry and it was becoming infectious, not to mention inspirational. Meanwhile, however, Gloria's inner muscles had slackened further, reducing the friction on my shaft and making it harder for me to finish.

'Fuck, young man, if you can make me feel like this after only a few minutes then what must it be like when you're under no pressure?' I pictured that particular scenario as I watched her big round tits undulating.

'We'll have to find out, won't we?' I grunted dripping beads of perspiration on to her basque. 'And, I'd dearly love to pull the zipper on your basque and see your breasts. But there isn't time.' I withdrew my cock and begged Gloria to take me in her mouth and make me cum.

'Yes, I think I'd better.' She replied sitting up and reaching for my wet cock. 'Ooh, I do get rather wet down there, don't I?' Gloria's fingers slid along my shaft directing it between her lips, her podgy fingers gripping me hard and pumping fast, as she sucked relentlessly. Gloria was so resolute in her task I had to hold her head steady in order to secure maximum stricture to bring about my orgasm. But she broke her rhythm briefly to advise me not to pull out and mess her dress, but to remain put and she would swallow everything.

The intensity of Gloria's remorseless attention soon had its effect and I felt the moment of ejaculation building rapidly. Suddenly I attained the point of no return and surrendered gratefully to her ministering. My initial squirt took Gloria by surprise making her choke and she had further difficulty swallowing subsequent deliveries, so by the time I was depleted she could barely breathe. But gradually she regained her composure and eventually released her hold on my dick, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Gloria was full of praise.

'We have to do this again, Peter, when we can take our time. Christ, your cock was magnificent! Please say you'll visit me soon.'

'Gloria, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to service your needs - whatever you desire. But right now I'd better get back to my duties before Sarah misses me. I'll see you downstairs later.' After visiting the bathroom to clean up, get dressed and replace my mask, I headed off to take up my job as a blackjack dealer once more, leaving Gloria to her own devices.

I'd been away longer than I anticipated, but the sexual episode had had a calming effect on me and I was able to do my job with a more assured attitude; but being among the sights and smells of so many women soon had me stiffening up again.

'You took your time with Gloria.' It was Sarah sidling up to me as I was serving drinks to three particularly well-groomed ladies displaying more breast and cleavage than they ought at their age.

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers
12