The Lust Boat Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portia walked her back over to the tiled area, half supporting her. Mistress Angie followed them over, along with a gaggle of prurient onlookers. Lacey was swaying on her feet. The pressure in her belly was overwhelming, pounding with her pulse.

"Sit." Mistress Portia stood over Lacey as she sat on the toilet. Angie was watching avidly. "Spread your legs."

Lacey complied. Anything for relief. Mistress Portia slid a hand behind Lacey, grasping the plug firmly. Her other hand cupped Lacey's pussy from the front. "Release."

And release Lacey did. As soon as Portia pulled the plug, a torrent of dirty water poured out of Lacey's ass. Portia stroked Lacey's clit at the same time, and, to Lacey's horror, triggered a massive orgasm. The orgasm combined with the gushing relief of the tension in her bowels in a way that was perversely, thorougly satisfying.

She could do nothing to stop what was happening to her as she was carried along on the rush of sensation. It was dirty, filthy, wrong-- and her body revelled in it. Self-control was impossible. Lacey shook and howled.

As the orgasm passed, Portia and Angie lifted Lacey's limp form down to the floor. Angie hosed her off with warm water. When she directed the warm stream between her slave's legs, Lacey came again, helplessly.

"You see, you're much more fun to play with than a dolly," Angie said. "If you know what's good for you, you'll keep it that way."

12