The Lust Boat Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, so tight," Angie murmured, the dildo still buried deep in Lacey's cunt. Lacey knew that the tighter her cunt gripped the toy, the more the other end of it moved inside Angie. Angie ground her crotch against Lacey's, mashing her hardened clit into Lacey's clit and the little barbell piercing its hood.

Angie withdrew deliberately, allowing Lacey to sink back down on the toy in her ass. When the huge fist-like bulb had thrust its way all the way up Lacey's rectum once more,Angie pushed her way into Lacey's cunt again. The toys slid past each other in opposite directions, the dildo tunneling its way deep into her vagina, while the anal probe pulled outward. Like the last one, this thrust halted when the bulb in Lacey's ass could not move any further.

"Ahh!" Lacey wished she could stay silent, because she knew her cries only enhanced the enjoyment for Angie and all the sickos who jerked off to the videos. But she couldn't contain the noises any more than she could contain the wetness flowing copiously from her cunt to mix with Angie's juices on the dildo.

Angie was losing herself in her own pleasure now. She began to fuck Lacey savagely, thrusting over and over. The probe battered the inside of Lacey's ass with each stroke. Anchored to the table by her ass, there was nothing Lacey could do to avoid this assault. She clung to Angie's shoulders as Angie's thrusts lifted her hips off the table.

It no longer hurt, not in a bad way anyway. Pleasure was building in Lacey's belly. The fullness in both her passages, combined with the way Angie's crotch banged against her clit at the end of her strokes, were having their inevitable effect. Lacey was going to come, and she didn't have permission for that.

"Please, mistress," she begged. "Please may I come?"

Angie ignored her, her back tensing under Lacey's hands as she built towards her own climax.

"Please!" Lacey was almost sobbing now. An unauthorized orgasm would earn her a brutal punishment. "Stop, please, I'm going to come. Please, don't make me do it without permission. Please, may I?" Her mistress simply continued to rape her vigorously, shuttling the toys back and forth in Lacey's holes. It felt so good, and there was nothing Lacey could do to stop it. "No, please, no, no," she chanted, and then her ass and cunt were consumed by a flood of pleasure that spread out to overwhelm her entire body.

Lacey stiffened all over, and her internal muscles clamped down hard on the objects inside her, jerking the dildo inside Angie's cunt as well. Her fingers dug divots in Angie's shoulders even through the cloth of her shirt.

"Slut," Angie growled smugly. She didn't pause in her use of Lacey; in fact, she moved faster, enjoying the way Lacey's vagina clutched involuntarily at the cock. "Undisciplined, ungrateful, disobedient, greedy cunt." She thrust hard enough to knock some of the breath out of Lacey. "I allow you to continue to exist for my pleasure, not yours."

With a last, triumphant stroke, Angie shoved the cock in deep enough to hit Lacey's cervix, shoving her twitching clit against Lacey's and pulling Lacey's anus to its straining limit against the toy inside it. Angie bit Lacey's shoulder as she came. The tip of the cock jerked repeatedly into Lacey's cervix as Angie relieved all of her sexual tension into her slave's body.

Lacey was thankful when Angie finally pulled out of Lacey's cunt and eased her back down onto the table. The pressure on her cervix had hurt, and the huge toy now pressing deep into her ass was infinitely preferable to its trying to force its way out her too-small asshole.

Angie removed the dildo from her own cunt. It was covered in creamy juices on both ends. Apart from her open fly, she had remained fully clothed throughout. She did that sometimes; kept her clothes on while she fucked her completely naked slave. Lacey hated to have her helplessness and vulnerability emphasized this way,and she supposed that was why Angie did it.

Angie held the dildo up to Lacey's lips. She didn't even have to verbalize the command; Lacey obediently opened her mouth and let Angie feed the cock inside. It was tangy with their commingled juices. Angie pushed it in deep, caressing the distended bulge in Lacey's throat with the fingertips of her other hand.

"Clean up the mess you made, slut." Angie raised her hand from Lacey's throat to pinch Lacey's nostrils shut, cutting off her air. Lacey's eyes bulged in panic, her throat closing painfully around the silicone cock. Surely Angie didn't mean to kill her for coming without permission? But Angie relented once she had made her point: she held Lacey's life in her hands.

She withdrew the cock from Lacey's throat and waited impatiently while Lacey coughed and spluttered. Then she handed it to Lacey. "Clean the other end while I decide what it will take to teach you obedience."

Lacey hardly noticed the ache in her jaw as she sucked the fat end of the dildo, she was so nervous about what Angie planned. *Is she going to whip my pussy like she threatened before?* Suddenly, she was very aware of the way her piercing rubbed against the head of her clit.

But Angie returned from the equipment cart with something Lacey dreaded even more-- the plug-in vibe. Lacey tried to scramble up to get away, but with the probe in her ass she might as well have been nailed to the table.

"Oh, god," she said, remembering the last time she had been punished with the intense, unending vibrations that had forced her to orgasm uncontrollably. It was one of Mistress Angie's favorite methods of torture. "Please, mistress, that's too much. Whip my pussy instead!"

Angie just smiled. She plugged in the vibrator and attached a mount to the end of the table to hold its broad rubber head against Lacey's pussy. Lacey tried to scoot away, but the spring-loaded mount kept the vibrator firmly against her.

Angie stripped off her pants and shirt, folded them, and set them on a chair. She wasn't wearing underpants, so she stood before Lacey with only a bra, from which her dark nipples were peeking. Somehow, though, her nakedness just revealed the strength of her firmly muscled body, not the soft vulnerability Lacey felt when she was stripped.

"You were begging to be allowed to come," Angie said. "Now I will let you come. You begged me to put that probe in your ass, too, and now you are stuck to the table. You should learn to be careful what you ask for." She shoved Lacey down until the slave was lying on her back on the table. This pressed Lacey's clit and her puffy cunt lips even harder against the head of the vibe, and stretched her belly taut.

Angie turned the vibrator on. The strong, irresistible vibrations immediately began building an orgasm in Lacey. She knew, though, that only the first couple of orgasms would feel pleasurable, and that Angie would drive her well past the point of pain as her sensitive clit swelled and burst into climax again and again. Desperately, Lacey tried to pull away from the buzzing instrument, grasping the top of the table and pulling, flailing her dangling legs in an attempt to get away.

The probe in her ass anchored her firmly in place, though. No matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't move more than a few inches because she simply could not stretch her ass around the bulb, and the other end of the probe was fastened to the table.

Less than a minute after Angie had turned the vibrator on, Lacey was screaming and coming. The resulting spasms pulled the bulb of the probe deep into her ass again. The vibrator continued implacably against her clit.

"I'm not turning it off. The only way you're going to get away from it is if I decide to deflate the probe enough for you to pull yourself loose," Angie said.

Lacey nodded, still breathing too hard to speak.

"And I'm not going to do that until you've well and truly earned it," Angie said. She set the controls for the vibrator and the anal probe on the table above Lacey's head. Then she climbed up and straddled Lacey's face. Lacey could feel the heat radiating from Angie's pussy on her lips and cheeks. Her clit throbbed under the pulsating rubber. It was starting to feel really good again. The smell of her mistress's pussy had Lacey squirming against the vibrator.

"Suck me," Angie demanded, and lowered herself into Lacey's mouth. Lacey licked and sucked franticly, her pace picking up as her own orgasm grew. Angie's juices coated Lacey's chin and trickled down onto her throat. Lacey tried to stay focused on pleasing Angie, but her own pussy could not be ignored as she was hurled into another orgasm.

Luckily, Angie seemed to enjoy Lacey's screams against her pussy, rolling her hips into Lacey's head as the slave convulsed beneath her.

This time, as they had both known would happen, Lacey's post-orgasmic pussy was too sensitive to enjoy the continued stimulus from the vibrator. Her crotch throbbed and buzzed with the intense, unbearable pressure of it. Lacey moaned, and sucked hard on Angie's clit. *If I can make her come, she might let me loose.* She slipped the hard little shaft in and out between her lips.

Angie sighed, then pulled back. "No rush, my eager little slutslave. Fuck my cunt with your tongue." She mashed her pussy back down onto Lacey. Lacey followed her directions, pushing her tongue up Angie's vagina until the base of her tongue ached, teasing the entrance with firm strokes, and screaming into her mistress's warm, slick tunnel as another orgasm, this one more pain than pleasure, ripped through her.

When the orgasm had left Lacey limp beneath her, Angie pushed her clit into the whimpering woman's mouth again. Lacey swirled her tongue over it as the vibrator pummeled her swollen tissues. The textured surface of her tongue swirled over the smooth head of Angie's clit, and she could feel Angie's thighs tightening against her cheeks.

Angie was making small sounds of enjoyment and appreciation, even as Lacey's own crotch became a mass of pain and tension. But Angie was drawing it out, pulling away at the last second just when Lacey was about to send her over the edge, savoring her power and Lacey's suffering. Every time she did it, Lacey's anguish grew. Lacey's thighs and belly ached with tension. Her ass was sore from clamping down on the probe, and her clit felt abused to the point of bursting.

*Come, damn you,* Lacey thought. But she was the one who came, tears running down her temples into her hair. She felt as if her pussy were being beaten to a pulp. Angie rode her face as she wept.

Finally, finally, Lacey felt Angie's clit twitch between her tongue and her coronal palate. She seized the moment and sucked hard, pulling the orgasm out of Angie before her mistress could withdraw again. Angie shouted and ground herself hard into Lacey's mouth, fucking her face.

Lacey didn't mind that her lips were being mashed into her teeth. All she could think of was the prospect of being allowed to pull away from the vibrator. Angie's climax lasted a long time, her cunt shuddering against Lacey's mouth. Eventually, she stilled, though. With a satisfied sigh, she moved back so she was straddling Lacey's waist instead. Her hips continued to rock slightly, rubbing her pussy on Lacey's smooth belly.

"That was much better than this morning," Angie said. "Maybe I'm just not punishing you often enough."

Lacey knew she should reply, but all she could get out was a hoarse groan. The vibrator buzzed on.

"What was that?" Angie asked. "Was there something you wanted?" She picked up the control to the anal probe and ran her fingers lightly over the dials and buttons.

"Please," Lacey managed.

"Please what? Are you asking me to turn the vibrator up?"

"No!" Adrenaline lent strength to Lacey's voice. "Please, make the probe small again so I can pull away from the vibrator."

Angie made her wait for a reply. Then, just when Lacey was sure she would be denied, she said "All right." She turned a dial.

Lacey felt the engorged pressure in her ass ease just a little. Immediately, she grabbed the sides of the table and began pulling. Angie got off of her and stood beside her, chuckling. "Usually you're so eager to come, I'm surprised to see you so keen to stop coming."

Lacey ignored her. Another orgasm was growing, and she wanted to be free before it crashed over her. Switching her grip to the edge of the table above her head, she pulled up with all her strength. She could feel her asshole stretching open around the ball of the probe, the pressure in her ass rivaling the discomfort in her pussy.

She couldn't pull all the way free, though. Doubling up her legs, she got her heels onto the table under her buttocks and added all the strength left in her orgasm-weakened leg muscles to the effort. She was sweating with effort, and little pangs of pain shot through her ass.

Angie was laughing out loud now. It was still too big, and she had known it. "I guess you're such a slut you want to stay hooked up to that vibrator forever," she said.

Lacey glared at her. Her arms and legs started to shake, and she had to let go of her strained position, sinking back onto the toy that tethered her to the base of the table. As she did so, the vibrator pushed right up along the underside of her clit, and she bit her lip bloody as her back arched in another excruciating orgasm.

The intense sensation encompassed her entire world for a long two minutes. When she finally became aware of her surroundings again, she began a nonstop stream of babbled pleas. "Make it smaller, please! I'm going to come my guts out. My pussy is going to fall off. Oh, god, I'm so sorry about the coffee; I'll never spill it again. Please, I can't stand to come again. Mistress, I'll do anything you want. Please, my clit and pussy will be ruined if you make me come anymore. I'll be a good little cuntslave. I'll eat you out every day even better than I just did. I'm yours, mistress, I'm your slut! Your slut, I'm your sloppy little lesbian fucktoy. Please! Your slutty slut. Slut, slut...."

The toy in her ass deflated incrementally. Lacey grabbed the top edge of the table and pulled with the strength of desperation. "Thank you, mistress!" The rounded bulb dilated her ass uncomfortably, but she was beyond caring. For a heart-stopping moment, she feared that Angie was just toying with her again, that she had not shrunk the probe to a diameter Lacey's asshole could handle.

Then the bulb passed through the tightest point of her anus, and the probe shot out with an audible pop. Her asshole gaped relieved and empty. Lacey pulled herself away from the terrible vibrations and collapsed, unable to move any farther. *Thank god that's over.* She lay panting, as the throb of her heartbeat in her ears gradually slowed.

The sharp smell of ginger made her open her eyes. Angie was standing over her with the bulbous, rippling dildo full of burning juice. "I lied," Angie announced. "You didn't really have a choice of which item I rape your ass with. I just thought it was fun to see how far you'd go if you thought you had a choice. I was always going to use them both."

Lacey was too exhausted to do more than mewl and stir weakly as the first fat segment of the dildo burned its way into her ass.

12