The Lust Boat Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because you're a dyke," Claire said. "You like eating pussy. I don't." She stood up, leaving Lacey throbbing and needy.

Lacey swallowed a sob. Debbie kept holding her down as Angie took off the panties. They peeled away from her wet flesh, audibly sticky. Angie wiped her off, careful to avoid releasing the orgasm that pooled in Lacey's belly like a quivering, overfilled bowl of water.

Debbie sat Claire down on the sofa next to Lacey and fingered Claire to a quick, sharp orgasm. Claire's throat was pale and smooth as her head fell back. "Yeah," Debbie smirked. "Everyone can see how much you don't enjoy any of this." Claire wouldn't meet Lacey's eyes, but Lacey could see in the monitor a look of self-loathing that was familiar from her own face.

Debbie sent her slave back to her quarters to clean herself up. She consulted the tablet again. Then she got out a box full of separately bagged panties. Each bag had a label with a subscriber's user name.

Also in the box was a plug-in vibrator, the powerful kind with the fist-sized rubber head. Lacey swallowed.

"I know you would have preferred to come in the other slut's mouth," Angie said. "But this should provide fun for you." She ran a hand over the bags and added, "Lots and lots of fun."

"How many are there?" Lacey had to know.

"Oh, only about eight," Debbie said. "All in a day's work for an insatiable slut like you."

Lacey's pussy was already slippery again. She wanted to come so badly right now, eight seemed do-able.

"I expect we might get some more orders; there are a lot of people watching the feed," Debbie said. Lacey pressed her thighs together and whimpered.

Debbie handed her the first pair of underwear. "The subscriber's name is Jessica. Make sure you say her name when you come."

Lacey put on the panties while Debbie plugged the vibrator into an extension cord. It buzzed like the power tool it was.

Angie pushed the vibrator directly onto the fabric covering Lacey's pussy. Twenty seconds later, Lacey was coming hard enough to see sparks at the edges of her vision. "Ahhh! Jessica!" Her clit twitched against the rubber.

As soon as she stopped convulsing, Angie took the vibrator away. Lacey's cunt was still pulsing with aftershocks as Angie stripped off the panties and wiped her.

"Thank your mistress and the customer," Debbie directed.

Lacey looked at the floor. Her body had wanted that orgasm, but she hated being forced to thank her rapists. "Thank you for the orgasm, Mistress Angie. Thank you, Jessica."

"Next," Angie held out her hand, and Debbie gave her the next pair of panties.

"You'll be screaming Mistress Catherine's name this time," Debbie told Lacey as she put on the panties.

It took almost two minutes of insistent vibrations for the pressure to build into another orgasm. Lacey screamed the subscriber's name and kept screaming as her empty cunt grasped hungrily in on itself over and over. *God, I wish she'd put something inside me. It feels so much better to come with a full cunt,* she thought as her body allowed her to relax.

Coming into the third pair of panties was still pleasurable, though less spectacularly so. They were black, and Lacey saw the white creamy fluid she'd left on them as Angie removed them.

Lacey called out the wrong name when she came in the fourth pair of panties. She didn't even notice she saw Angie's expression after her cunt stopped gulping. "We're going to do that one over until you get it right," Angie said. "What kind of a raging slut can't even remember the name of the person who's making her come?"

Lacey's shame was soon displaced by the overwhelming vibrations. She writhed, but Angie held the head of the vibrator relentlessly against her. Only the slight cushioning of the panties made it bearable. And she was coming again, and it felt so good to grind against the vibrator, and she just barely remembered in time to scream the correct name from her increasingly rough throat.

By the time Angie was applying the vibrator to the fifth pair of panties, it was somewhat painful against Lacey's sensitive tissues. But the arousal built anyway, and Lacey found herself humping it despite the discomfort. She moaned, her voice breaking, with every roll of her hips. "Please," she said, and no one, not even her, knew whether she was begging for Angie to stop or to give her more. "Ple- Oh!" The orgasm bloomed hot, and she hoarsely screamed the name of the person who'd had this done to her, as tears started down her cheeks.

The sixth pair of panties was pure torture. All Lacey could do was croak weakly as the vibrator jackhammered at her, demanding a response from her abused flesh.It'll make me come eventually. It always does, she told herself. But it seemed to be taking forever. Her cunt muscles were aching and exhausted, her vulva and clit swollen and tender. There it was, though. After far too long, a warm wave of pleasure. She rasped out the name, hardly able to muster more than a whisper after all the screams that had been forced from her throat.

Lacey lay limp as Angie removed the panties. She was too tired to do more than lie there and dread how much more might be required of her violated body.

"I'm afraid we might not be offering full value for the subscribers' money if we continue," Angie said. "She's not going to be able to react as nicely, and she's lost her voice."

Lacey held her breath waiting to hear Debbie's response.

"We've gotten almost a dozen new requests," Debbie said neutrally.

A shudder passed over Lacey's sweat-cooled skin.Oh, god.

"Let's adjourn til tomorrow, then. We can space them out over a couple of webcast sessions," Angie decided.

I shouldn't feel so relieved, Lacey told herself.She's going to do this to me again tomorrow, and the next day, until they run out of requests to see me forced to cream in my panties. But she was just so glad they weren't going to do it again right away, she couldn't help it. When Angie scooped her up like a child to carry her back to her quarters, Lacey put grateful arms around her neck.

12