The Lust of Marie Jones

Story Info
Will she sleep with him for one million dollars?
1.7k words
2.76
22k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie Jones was a very attractive woman, so it was strange when she decided to marry an ugly man. What was even stranger, however, was the fact that she lived in a world where beautiful people were expected to date within their league. If they did otherwise, they would be heavily criticized. Marie loved her husband, but at the same time, her lust for another man was growing. No matter how hard she tried, fighting her true nature seemed impossible. One afternoon, Marie entered her employer's office. Like Marie, Patrick Green was very attractive, but unlike Marie, he didn't suppress his lust.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jones," Patrick stated as Marie approached his desk.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Green?"

"Tell me, Marie, how's your love life?"

"Well, with all due respect, that isn't any of your business, is it?"

"If I say it's my business, then it's my business. If you want to keep your job, you'll remember that, Marie. Now, I'll ask again, how's your love life?"

"Frankly, Mr. Green, it's never been better," Marie stated.

"You're a liar, you know that?"

"Why would I lie?"

"Well, for one thing, I've seen your husband. If you love fucking him at night, then there must be something wrong with you. Marie, for once in your life, don't lie to yourself. Sure, he might be a nice guy, but he doesn't satisfy you in bed, does he? Of course he doesn't, because if he did, you wouldn't be so frustrated."

"Mr. Green, this conversation is making me very uncomfortable," Marie stated.

"Only because you know it's true. Why, just the other day, I saw you staring at me. I can't say that I blame you, either. You see, Marie, attractive people are meant to be together. Whether you like it or not, that's the natural order of things. Your body knows that, but your mind, on the other hand, doesn't. I promise you, once you realize how we're meant to behave, things will be so much easier."

"You're right, Mr. Green, my husband isn't attractive, but he's a good man. I could never leave him, not for one second. Now, if you insist on badgering me like this, I'll quit," Marie stated.

"Are you playing hard to get?"

"You would like to think that, wouldn't you? Just because you're a handsome man, doesn't mean you have the right to take any woman that you want. I didn't marry my husband for his looks, I married him because he was a decent man. You're right, he doesn't satisfy me in bed, but that's a small price to pay," Marie stated.

"Surely, you don't think your marriage will last forever?"

"Only time will tell," Marie replied.

"I have a better idea," Patrick stated.

"What are you talking about?"

"If you spend one night with me, I'll pay you a million dollars," Patrick stated.

"This is a joke, right?"

"However, there is a catch," Patrick stated.

"What is it?"

"If you decide to leave your husband, you don't get the money," Patrick stated.

"What are you trying to prove, anyway?"

"I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm only trying to make you understand. I mean, let's face it, by the end of the night, you won't even remember his name," Patrick laughed.

"Do you wanna bet?"

"So, does this mean you're interested?"

"Oh, I'm interested, I'm just a little nervous," she stuttered.

"Trust me, there's no need to be nervous," Patrick laughed.

"You have to understand, I'm not doing this for you. If there were any other way, believe me, I wouldn't be doing this. No woman, no matter how awful, should have to do this. Admit it, you're only trying to take advantage of me. I have no money, but you already knew that, didn't you?"

"I pay you, after all," Patrick laughed.

"So, are we going to do this, or not?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Patrick stated.

That night, they went to a hotel room. At first, Marie was calm, but when she saw his naked body, her heart went into overdrive. His body was, without a doubt, very impressive. Staring at his muscular frame, Marie began to sweat. In all her life, she had never seen anything more magnificent.

"You like it, don't you?"

"Well, what's not to like?"

"You mean, I look better than your husband?"

"If I said no, I would be lying," she replied.

Undoing her gown, Marie revealed her naked body. Though she wasn't as athletic as Patrick, she was still very impressive. Before Marie could say another word, Patrick placed his tongue in her moist mouth. Like a pair of hungry animals, they devoured each other. Using his tongue as a weapon, Patrick licked her lower lip, causing her to release a soft moan. Overwhelmed by the sensation, Marie returned the favor. She licked his upper lip, causing him to cry out in pleasure. By the time they were finished, their faces were covered in saliva.

Marie placed herself on the bed. Before she could do anymore, Patrick pinned her arms against the bed. She knew it was coming, but what she didn't know, was how much she was going to enjoy it. Without warning, he put it inside her. Frightened and out of breath, Marie kept still as he fucked her. Soon, however, her fear diminished. There wasn't any pain, only pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, no," she gasped.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," she sighed.

As much as she hated to admit it, Patrick was better than her husband. More than that, he was better than any other man she had been with. Marie looked into his eyes, and for the first time, she knew that what she was doing wasn't only right, it was meant to be. Before another thought could enter her mind, the pleasure invaded her body.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh, my fucking God, don't stop. Whatever you do, don't fucking stop!"

Marie's hands grinded into Patrick's back as the ecstasy took control of her. She was more than satisfied, she was astonished. After years of sexual dissatisfaction, Marie had finally discovered herself. When it was all said and done, Patrick had become the new man in her life.

"Wow, I never thought it could be like that," Marie stated as she got out of bed.

"Well, do you still want the money?"

"Money? What money?"

"The money I promised you," Patrick laughed.

"Oh, yes, the money! Uh, well, I'm not sure if I'm going to take the money," she stated.

"Why not?"

"Given what you just did for me, it would be a crime to take anything else. I'll tell you what, you keep the money, and I'll keep you, if you know what I mean," she stated.

"You mean, you've changed your mind?"

"The way I see it, you changed my mind," she stated.

"You're making this decision awfully fast, I must say," Patrick laughed.

"What can I say? When a girl wants something, she goes for it," Marie laughed.

The following morning, Marie visited her husband. He was a sad man, but his sadness couldn't prevent his wife from leaving him. Somehow, even before she approached him, he knew that something was wrong.

"Alfred, I need to talk to you," Marie stated as she entered the bedroom.

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Frankly, yes," Marie answered.

"Well, whatever it is, let's have it," Alfred stated.

"I'm leaving you," she stated.

"What do you mean, you're leaving me?"

"I've found someone else, someone who can actually satisfy my needs. It's not that I don't love you, it's just that I'm not attracted to you. You know, for a time, I thought I could force myself to like you, but I couldn't. Let's face it, Alfred, beautiful people aren't meant to be with ugly people. No matter how hard we try, at the end of the day, we're just too different. I'm sorry, but it has to be this way," she stated.

"Sure, I understand," Alfred stated.

"What do you mean, you understand?"

"Believe it or not, I knew this day would come. Sure, I prayed that it wouldn't, but deep down, I knew you were going to leave me. Everyone does, eventually. I mean, I'm an ugly man, and how could anyone love an ugly man?"

"I'm sorry," she sighed.

That night, Marie was kissing Patrick passionately in his office. It was dark, so dark that they could barely see each other. In that moment, however, eyesight wasn't the most important thing.

"So, did you tell him about us?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Well, how did he take it?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not really, I'm just curious," Patrick stated.

"He accepted my wishes," she stated.

"You mean, he didn't shout?"

"No, not at all," she answered.

"Well, I guess when an ugly man has been married to a beautiful woman long enough, he will practically expect to be left behind," Patrick laughed.

"Yeah, I guess," Marie stated.

"Say, do you want some coffee?"

"Sure," Marie answered.

Patrick left the room. When he returned, however, something didn't seem right. Music was playing on the radio, which only strengthened Marie's sudden fear.

"He was disappointed in you, huh?"

"Who was?"

"Your husband," he stated.

"You could say that, I suppose," she stated.

"Well, I got news for you, he was not only disappointed, he was furious," he stated.

"How would you know that?"

"Well, I work for him, after all," Patrick laughed.

"What do you mean, you work for him?"

Before another word could be spoken, Patrick poured hot coffee on Marie's beautiful face. There was nothing, unfortunately, that could prevent her face from scarring. No matter what happened next, the damage had been done.

"My face, my beautiful face," Marie cried.

"Now that you're ugly, how does it feel?"

"Why did you do that?"

"You see, Marie, Alfred hired me to test you. If you could've resisted me, then this wouldn't have happened. Since you failed, this will be your punishment. Instead of being known as a beautiful woman, you will be known as an ugly woman. I must say, I was very surprised. You seemed like a very strong woman, I guess I was wrong. You're nothing but a stupid, shallow whore!"

"You mean, that all this time, what we had was a lie?"

"We had something, it just wasn't sincere," Patrick laughed.