The Lust Of The Master Ch. 1

Story Info
A virgin's capture, & her training by a Master.
805 words
3.73
83.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For days I wander the grass lands searching for a place to rest; my home had been ravaged by barbaric hordes, pillaging and killing, raping and taking captive slaves. I narrowly escaped with my life hiding in the pens of pigs; covered with the foul leavings of rotten waste from the tables of the aristocrats.

Finally I reach the forest with its shroud of trees to hide me. I venture inward; deeper and deeper. Soon I hear the familiar sounds of a river of sorts. I come upon the mossy banks and fall to my knees, cup my hands and scoop up a cool drink for my parched throat. "Ahhhhh!" After satisfying my thirst I decide to tend to the business of cleansing off the stench that now permeates my aching, sore body.

I discard my meager trappings of clothing and slowly descend into the icy water. "Brrrrr!" Some stalks of fragrant ginger line the edge of the river banks. I tread water toward them,picking them and squeezing the sweet nectar from their stalks. With my hands I work up a gel-like lather on my long tresses, then I use the brush shaped flower at the end of the stalk as a washing brush for the rest of my body. I remain soaking and let the aroma devour my senses and take away the foul stench of the garbage from the pig sty.

After a long dreamy soak, I emerge and grab a hold of my pitiful tattered clothing and scrub it with the remnants of the ginger plant. Spreading it on the branches, I leave it to dry while I gather some large leaves to fashion a bedding and a covering for a nap.

I lay atop the cool leaves, covering myself with some more leaves as best as I can. My eyes look towards the canopy of the trees and I slowly drift off to a dreamless sleep.

"Whoo hoo!" I bolt up half asleep by the noise of a hoot owl. All around me the mantle of night has fallen, and I shiver in the cold. Feeling around the bushes, I locate my now dry clothing. I quickly dress to comfort the my shivery body.

My forehead forms a frown, "Why didn't I gather some kindling when the sun was still up", I scold myself. It is too late for that now. I stand and look around to see even a glimmer of moonlight to guide my path. "What is that?" I spy in the distance. A glint of light far off at the edge of the forest, or so it seems. I make my way clumsily though the darkened forest now, guided by that solitary distant light.

Before long, I reach the source of the illumination. "A moat," I whisper, cautious of being heard by some unknown being or thing.

A draw bridge lies suspended across a blackened void. A shadowy outline of a ghostly castle attached to it. Astride the castle entrance are posted two fiery torches. "Ahhhh, this is the light I saw in the distance".

No sooner I say that, than the moon comes out from its cloudy curtain to beam out over the castle. My eyes scan the citadels and rest on a lone figure near its tower. A man, I perceive. In fear, I duck back in the shadows. Turning, I scurry a ways back into the forest and wait, keeping my eyes focused on the shadowy figure.

What seems like eternity, the figure takes his leave, and I am able to creep toward the castle entrance, unnoticed.

I work my way through the courtyard; a scent in the air guides me to the stables. I find a loose board and crawl through and come up in the stall of a resting stallion. He is startled and rears, whinnying . "Shhhhhh, whoa!" I cry in vain. The stallion will not be quieted. Soon the whole castle is alarmed.

I struggle to crawl out of the stall the same way I made entrance, but in doing so I rip the clothes off my shoulders, baring my breasts. In the course of trying to recover my tattered bodice, my arms are seized, and two hulking castle guards hold me fast. "MASTER, WE HAVE CAPTURED THE INTRUDER"! screams one of them. Fear has me frozen, I squeak not a word out of my paralyzed throat.

The footsteps of one person run towards where I am held captive. My eyes as big as a cat's saucer of milk now; I look up at a pair of deep blue, glaring eyes. He looks at me, and then with his hand motions for me to be brought to his chambers inside.

I dare not resist such an overwhelming force as the guards drag me, half naked to the chambers of their master.