The Lust to Feel the Feminine Power

Story Info
The power to create and bear new life is very powerful.
2.1k words
3.4
28.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is a young woman to do when her fertile womb is squirming with a desire to be filled with life? The power to create and bear new life is very powerful, so powerful that it can make a woman diminish her inhibitions and break the shackles of the controlling nature of society to realize that power and to let it free upon the world. Anita was in such a position as she struggled to control her womb's overwhelming desire to provide a safe, warm, and nurturing haven for her fertilized egg to multiply into billions of cells and give life to another viable human being. Even 5 pregnancies and 6 healthy children born through natural birth after just 6 years of marriage hadn't diminished her desire, when in fact, it fueled her intense passion further.

Ever since her adolescence when she first understood how babies are made and born, each sight of a healthy, glowing woman with a big, heavily pregnant belly grew in her the desire for power; power over death, to conceive a little version of her who would go on to defy the natural order on Earth and keep her genes alive and spread it far. She loved the power her womanhood upon which nature bestowed its most crucial role - to create new life. As she reached her 20th year on the planet, she noticed that the look of males of her age and older became more fierce and focused. They weren't merely the hormone-filled, pubescent desire of boys to touch her supple, milky skin, smell the fragrance of her long, silky hair, and listen to her soft, melodious voice. She now saw in the eyes of men the desire to possess her, to use her for the same reason which she intended herself to be used.

They now looked at her like a vessel, they judged if she was pure and worthy enough to fill it with a their semen, the most precious of all liquid, carrying the millions of swimming bodies of sperm which carried their own genetic material and made up half the new life born forth from a female. They looked at her juicy, plump ass and knew that she could provide a nice cushion to her heavy, pregnant body; they stared at her large breasts (too large for a lady who was barely out of her teens), and knew that she could satisfy his babies' hunger by producing ample amounts of sweet, healthy milk allowing the babies to grow and flourish; and they looked at her flat, toned abdomen, with such a strong desire to destroy its athletic beauty by impregnating it with their seed and see it grow so big that she could barely walk that Anita sometimes giggled just realizing that it was she who held the power to choose who could mate with her, to copulate her lust-inducing body and make her pregnant, filling her with his babies.

After just reaching her 22nd birthday, Anita realized that she wanted nothing more than to get a chance to finally hold within her the power she has seen other women possess and display it proudly and publicly. She immediately expressed her desire to get married and her parents didn't bother much to dissuade her from the decision given her very young age. Her only condition was that the man himself can't be more than 25 years old. It was difficult to find such a person willing to get married so early, but they found a match after months of searching. Anita met him when he had come with his family to meet hers and she was madly attracted to his brown, hairy skin, athletic build and rough voice. More than anything she saw in his eyes also what the thousands of random men she had met after she transitioned from a girl to a woman. His eyes were focused on the prize, one which was so near that he could touch it, and hence carried extra bursts of lust every time he looked at her and tried to steal a view of her goods. After they left Anita herself disclosed to her parents the wish to get married to him.

Quickly, the day arrived when they got married and as the time ticked on and day gave way to night, and Anita stood in front of a mirror being dressed by women in her family, who also provided bits of unnecessary advice on how to go about her wedding night, she was excited about what is about to transpire in the decorated, scented room. After what felt like a lifetime, she was finally allowed to enter inside the room where her husband was already seated on the soft mattress filled with red rose petals who welcomed her to sit next to him. When she sat down a hand's width away from him, he quickly rose and made the gap non-existent by sitting so close to her that they could both hear the loudness and feel the warmth of their breathing. Without speaking, he laid his manly hands on her fragile hands and ran it slowly to her cheeks which he pulled forward and kissed her moist, pink lips, which parted to make way for his large tongue to probe inside and taste her quickly secreting saliva, while simultaneously receiving copious amounts of his own testosterone-filled juice allowing it to get mixed with her womanly secretion. His dark hands ripped apart her blouse and bra to finally get to the softest thing his hard hands had touched all his life. He pushed her on the bed as he squeezed her large tits and sucked on her erect, pink, soon-to-be-filled-with-milk nipples with a hunger Anita didn't imagine a male could possess.

He mounted her and, while sucking on her breasts, he slowly moved his hands towards the place which he had so longed to touch and own. They moved from her soft thighs to a thin fabric which was so wet that he felt like it didn't exist at all. He parted it rubbed his hands over his wife's smooth, shaved and slippery pussy. With an animalistic desire, he let two of his fingers probe deep into the welcoming slit which resulted in a heavy gasp by Anita. She knew that this wasn't the real the thing, but still enjoyed the feeling of a long, hard organ inside her silky soft vagina. He finger fucked her till she experienced her first orgasm. It barely started to diminish when she felt his husband's long, thick, black cock penetrate her femininity. Each gasp was filled with inexplicable and overwhelming pleasure as he continued to his all the right spots of her virgin pussy. After a long pounding with his hard manhood, Anita felt the reproductive organ pulse inside her pussy, each stroke make the penis hotter and it throbbed harder until she felt her cervix being bombarded with her man's warm, thick, long ropes of cum intent of fertilizing one of her lucky eggs.

He ravished her most of the night while cumming inside her 2 more times into her already overflowing female hole and once into her desirous mouth which wanted to taste the stuff which was going to put a baby inside her fertile but empty womb. She immediately got pregnant a few months later after her ravenous husband continued to fuck her silly during their honeymoon. She was especially proud that none of her body's orifices were denied the pleasure of the feeling of his large cock pounding upon them helplessly until eventually being drowned by wave after wave of his male juice. His potent seed produced twins in her first birth and she finally experienced what being a mother means. She felt more powerful than she ever had and found that her lust for pleasure and power increased to such a degree that she seduced her husband and milked his balls bursting with newly produced sperm into her pussy just 2 weeks after she had given birth. He had proven his virility again as he knocked her up after less than 6 months of space between the birth of the twins.

After she gave birth to her fifth child within just 4 years, she happily saw the look of unbridled envy in the eyes of her still childless women in her family who didn't miss a chance to glare at their husbands for their failure to do even a part what they saw Anita's husband accomplish. Along with the envy came anger from her parents who asked her 25 year old daughter to stop pumping out more babies than they could know what to do with them. But she gave no heed to them. She knew that her supply of milk from her now enlarged mammary glands could easily nurse a lot more offspring and, more importantly, the flame of her womanly power was burning so brightly that it blinded her to her own future. She and her increasingly reluctant husband made another baby and he started to grow aloof from her. She knew that her body wasn't the issue since it miraculously got back to child-bearing, wedding day shape within weeks of giving birth to a new one. After finally getting an admission from her husband that he was unsure if they could provide for all their children and also because of pressure from his family to keep his potent manhood under control, they had agreed to slow their baby-making pace way down, and, fearfully for Anita, maybe stop it altogether.

As she lay on the bed waiting for her husband, after more than an year of the growing feeling of her empty womb making her feel less and less like a woman, the desire to feel the power suddenly burst forth like she hadn't felt since her first pregnancy. She suddenly stopped the light fingering she gave her wet slit when her husband came inside bare-chested, wearing just his usual nighttime boxers. His limp dick made a heavy outline from inside the flimsy material. He rested on the bed and she smelt the manly odor emanating from his armpits next to her as he went to sleep. Her lust grew, her pussy burned with desire to be cooled down by the rushing torrent of the soothing semen and she ran her hands on his hairy chest. She was surprised that he didn't move it away and allowed her to keep running her hands up and down his hard torso.

Brimming with hope and lust, she touched his crotch and felt the wonderful feeling of a man's hard, upright cock. She immediately reached inside and began stroking it. The cock grew hotter as her small hands, which barely wrapped around the thick rod of flesh gave him stroke after stroke of pleasure which he too had longed to feel. But just as Anita realized that he reproductive organ was ready to explode and waste his life-giving essence into oblivion, she took her hands out and licked it while her husband watched incredulously and with a hint of rage. He continued watching as she reached inside her nighty and removed the satin panty smeared with her pussy juice and threw it on his face. Overcome with an inhuman lust, he got up and grabbed his wife's plump ass, turned her around and made her stand of all fours. He pulled up her nighty and saw her glorious, bald pussy hole opening and closing slowly along with her heavy breathing. He grabbed all of her hair in his fist and pulled them hard. Anita gave a shriek filled with both pain and submissive pleasure.

She then felt a spank more painful than she imagined even a paddle could give as he thrust his entire shaft inside her narrow slit in a single stroke and gave Anita the pleasure she hadn't yet experienced as it hit her G-spot. She gasped and before she could let out her breath, he hit her womanly spot again and continued to hit it many more times as the animal inside him fully emerged to take control of his wife. He spanked her creamy ass so hard that they became red instantly and, consumed with the animalistic desire to breed, continued fucking his woman to his heart's desire. Anita finally felt the moment grow near as he cock began throbbing inside her and spew out rope after thick rope of semen. The quantity of the large load was too much for her little pussy as it overflowed out from her hole and soiled their bed. Her husband withdrew from her after giving her one last hard spanking and fell down upon the bed. Anita immediately took her pillow and put it under her waist and laid down on it while angling her cervix down towards her womb to make sure that she gives as many of her husband's tiny sperm cells a chance of fertilizing one of her waiting egg, impregnating it and implanting inside her a new life, preferably two, which not only allowed her give birth but also to feel again the still inextinguishable power.