The Lust Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

The log cuts off as a nurse stumbles into the room with an unconscious crew member. Doctor Dinh turns his attention to him. Rodgers plays the next log.

"People are falling unconscious faster now. It's only been fifteen minutes since it started, but over half the crew is out. The First Officer has confined just about everyone to quarters. At least they can pass out there. I need to figure out how this thing works. Every patient's vital signs fall to the exact same level no matter what species they are. The craziest thing is that their hearts are all beating in rhythm with each other. It's like they've been connected somehow."

"Pause it," I interrupt and Rodgers complies. "Is that what it feels like to you too when you've gone under? It feels like something calling to me."

"Yes," she exclaims. "It's like I'm being asked to join. It's like I'm falling and if I reach the bottom I'll meet whatever it is."

I nod and gesture for her to continue playing the logs.

"I've had some success reviving people by bringing their heart rate back up, but it doesn't last and they fall asleep again. It's like the heart rate wakes them up, but isn't enough to remove the virus from their systems. I don't dare increase their heart rates any higher or risk cardiac failure. At least right now they're all still alive, but I don't know how this virus progresses. Will it kill us all? I don't know?"

The log ends as he turns to his workbench and scribbles more notes. Rodgers plays the last log.

"There's got to be a second component. If I increase their heart rate and wake them up and then release a chemical in their brain it should flush the virus from their systems. But what is it? I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'll just close them for a moment. I'll be together after I sleep," the doctor mumbles and closes his eyes. They jerk open one last time and he mutters something that the audio doesn't pick up before he slumps to his current position.

"What do we do?" Rodgers asks turning me.

"Well the heart rate thing would explain why what we've been doing has kept us awake," I say.

"What do you think he meant about being together after he sleeps?" she asks.

"He must be referring to the connection between those who are unconscious. I just wish I knew what he said at the end. He might have figured it out."

"I can try and edit the log to see if it picked it up," Rodgers suggests.

I nod and she gets to work. I return to Doctor Dinh's notes and try to decipher what they are. They still don't make sense and I feel myself getting sleepier and sleepier as I try to understand them. I turn to check Rodger's progress and she is wobbling on her feet, but still working the computer controls. She mumbles that she has it and I stumble over.

"Oxytocin. That's it. Raise the heart rate and...introduce...oxytocin," the doctor mutters before I watch him fall asleep again.

"What does he mean?" Rodgers asks before sitting down on the floor in a hurry.

I try to remember all of my science classes at the academy. What is oxytocin? Is it a drug? No. His notes where about brain chemicals. Hormones. Oxytocin. Then it hits me and I understand why our actions not only woke us back up but kept us a wake for a while. I kneel down next to Rodgers who is barely keeping her eyes open.

"Kiss me," I tell her.

"But Captain," she starts to say.

I don't let her finish and put my hand behind her ear. I guide her lips to mine and we kiss. I feel a little more energy in my body and feel her lips come alive against mine. She kisses me back softly and then hungrily. She leans into me and her large breasts press against my chest. We fall backwards and she is on top of me. Her pussy rubs against my hard cock through my pants. Our tongues meet and my hand slides down her back until I'm squeezing her ass. She moans a little. We both open our eyes and look at each other pausing in time. She breaks off the kiss and starts to scramble off me thinking that we are done because we are awake again.

"We'll only be awake for a while before it happens again," I tell her. "Oxytocin is the chemical released during sex. When we kissed and touched before it raised our heart rate and released enough oxytocin to keep us awake for a while, but it wasn't enough to remove the virus. If we orgasm, then it should purge the virus from our system."

"Captain," she says.

"Celeste," I say and hold my arms open.

She throws herself back on me and we kiss even more passionately than before. I squeeze her ass and she squeals with delight. My cock is throbbing with desire from all that has happened. We sit up a moment and she pulls her clothes off as I do mine. She undoes her bra and lets her large round tits spring free. I stuff my face in her cleavage before licking and kissing my way out. She pushes me back down so I'm laying and straddles me like she did the first time she kissed me. She grabs my hard cock and rubs the tip of it against her pussy. She runs her pussy lips up and down the shaft and makes it slick with her desire. She wraps her hand around it and her red fingernails contrast against my skin.

"I've wanted to fuck you so long," she says.

"Please Celeste. Fuck me like you've always wanted to," I say and pinch her nipples.

She guides my starving cock to her hungry pussy and inserts just the tip before bringing her hips down on me and taking my full length in her. Her pussy is tight and warm and wet. She grips me as she rides my hard cock. Her tits bounce and her hair flies as she bucks her hips on my dick. She moans and whimpers with each deep penetration. She continues to ride me and she begins to play with her clit. I squeeze her tits as she rides me rubbing her clit. She moans louder and louder.

"Oh, Captain," she moans. "I'm going to cum. Make me cum."

I grab her by the hips and raise her up a little bit so that I can thrust my cock upwards into her pussy even as she slams down on it. I fuck her like this until her legs begin to shake and she announces she's coming. She keeps rubbing her clit as we fuck and she convulses and shudders before stopping her movements and slumping against my chest. I'm concerned at first that she has fallen asleep and it didn't work, but she quickly raises her head and smiles at me.

"Your turn," she says.

She dismounts and then gets on her hands and knees thrusting her ass towards me. I get on my knees behind her and quickly ram my dick into her pussy. She lurches forward with the force of the thrust and moans loudly. I slap her ass until it is read and grab both of her curvy hips. I pump my dick in and of her pussy and from this angle it is even tighter. Her pussy grabs my dick and I know it won't be long. I keep fucking her as hard as I can.

"You're going to make me cum," I tell her.

"Cum in me. I want to feel you explode in my pussy," she says and moans.

With one last thrust the floodgates burst open and I feel load after load erupt from me and fill her tight hole. I keep thrusting as long as I can handle it. My vision blurs but it isn't like before. This time it is because of pure ecstasy. I squeeze her ass one more time before I pull out. She rolls on her back and I lay next to her. Then in a flash she is leaning over me licking the last trace of cum and her juices from my dick. I run my hand through her hair and groan. When she lays back down I kiss her gently on the cheek.

"Had you really fantasized about that?" I ask. "Or was that the virus talking."

"No, I've always wanted that," she says and looks embarrassed.

"You're cute when you look embarrassed," I say and sit up. "I'm ashamed to say that I've never thought of you in that way." She looks away with dismay. "But I should have. I want you to know that you can have the captain all to yourself if you want him. It's your choice though. I'll never force you into anything."

Her response is to kiss me and give my softening cock a squeeze. She nibbles my ear before standing up and getting dressed. I too dress and then remember the dangerous situation we're in. The asteroid could be hitting us any minute and I still don't know how to wake up the crew. I tell Celeste to look over the notes for anything that I might have missed while I go to engineering and try to move the ship out of the way. I run down the hall and back into the turbolift. I'm in engineering in a flash and ask the computer to track the course of the asteroid. It is on an imminent collision course. I start the impulse engines despite them not being fully operational and override the safety locks. The ship lurches forward violently once before the thrusters die. Luckily, the Endurance has shifted just enough that the asteroid will pass us by. The shields will protect us from any debris.

When I return to sickbay, Celeste is pouring over the notes. She says she has a solution. Doctor Dinh was almost finished he just didn't know it until it was too late. He had been working on synthesizing a compound to be released through the atmospheric controls that would momentarily raise everyone's heart rates. The only thing we need to add to it is chemical to promote the release of oxytocin in the brain. It takes several tries for us to get it right because we are not scientists, but in the end we have one that we think will work. We're also relieved that what we did seemed to work as well because there is no trace of the sleepy fog that had been surrounding us since we boarded. We distribute the synthetic gas through the air vents and slowly the crew awakens. I have to handle call after call asking for directions, but such is the life of the Starfleet captain. In the end, there will be a lot that I leave out of the official report.

Claire and I lay in bed with her costume rumpled and mine laying in a heap on the floor. She hasn't got up to clean herself off yet and neither have I. A few drops of cum still drip from my dick as we lay in contented bliss in each other's arms.

"That was fun," she says.

"I told you that you would like it," I tell her and kiss the top of her head.

"No, I told you that you would like the costumes," she says and leans on an elbow. "You would talk about it but when I would suggest it you would get cold feet."

"Ok you're right," I say and she lays back down. "That was really good."

"I've always wanted to be with a captain," she jokes and kisses me before getting up.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12