The Lycans Ch. 01

Story Info
A man on the run encounters a woman with a secret.
3k words
4.5
18.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Meeting

The brush parted in front of him as he ran. "Crack" a branch fought back knocking him to the ground and the air from his lungs.

"Over here!" one of the pursuing men screamed. "He's over here, hurry" Ryan managed to push himself to his feet. His head throbbing and his lungs aching, body demanding he stop but knowing if he did he was a dead man.

He could hear the sound of moving water not far away. "Just a little longer." he whispered to himself, his hand pressed against his sides now as he stumbled towards the sound. The earth seemed slippery under his feet, suddenly he was tumbling down the bank, landing in the water.

"Here!" the man yelled again, Ryan could see the torch pushing the darkness away, illuminating him briefly before the water took hold and drug him down stream.

"He's getting away!" one man yelled, "follow me!"

"You fool!" another spat, "you don't go running down a river bank at night, the falls will get him and we'll collect him in the morning."

As the water pulled him faster down the stream Ryan realized he had to get out of the water but the current held him firmly. Soon it was all he could do to avoid the rocks In the stream, until finally the river dropped out from under him completely. Gravity seemed to fail for a moment as he floated there, then he felt it reach out for him and he feel what seemed an eternity.

He managed one deep breath before his feet hit the water and darkness and cold engulfed him. "At least I will be free" he thought as his consciousness left him.

The light penetrated his eyes, he took a breathe. "ugh" a moan erupted from his throat as his body erupted in pain it could no longer ignore.

"Relax" a femine voice whispered, a hand bringing a cold cloth over his head. "You are safe, rest"

Unable to escape or resist sleep any longer his body automatically relaxed, his mind sending him back into a sleep so deep it rivaled on a coma.

What seemed an eternity later his eyes opened, the sun was muted, was it morning or night? His clothes were in shreds but still somehow clung to his body.

"I'm Nicol" a voice said, making him jump. "And you are very lucky"

"That is yet to be seen" Ryan replied, managing half a smile. "I'm Ryan, how long have I been out?"

"You've been in and out for nearly three days, fever and then chills."

"Thank you for helping me, not many people would."

"You are welcome ..." she paused. "Who are you running from?"

"What makes you think I'm running?"

"Your dreams, you moved and spoke to yourself. And men came to the bottom of the falls the morning after I pulled you out, they seemed to be looking for something."

"Ah, observant then!" he replied, pausing for a moment. "I am running from men that would kill me not for what I've said or what I've done but because of what I am."

"Curious, and what is that?"

"If I tell you they will surely kill you too, help me up, I should be gone!" He tried to stand but felt the world begin to spin around him, sitting awkwardly back down

"You can not go tonight, your injured still." she said, placing an hand on his shoulder.

"I can not bring trouble to you" he replied, relenting.

"and I can't let you go until you are healed, I have lived here a long time, they loud, clumsy and inept, they will not find us here."

"Maybe I will rest, a night before moving on" His head swam as he laid it back on the cot and in a moment he was lost to sleep.

The sound of breaking twigs ripped him from sleep, his eyes flying open. "It's only me" Nicole said, entering with a plate of food. "You need to eat"

As he took the offering from her he realized he couldn't remember the last time he had eaten. "Thank you"

The next few minutes he ate, savoring both the food and the opportunity to relax just a bit. His eyes met the girl, in fact now he saw lady's. She was quite striking, brown hair resting on shoulders, her collar bone soft soft and perfect it must have been sculpted by God himself.

His eyes pulled as though by magnets found her breasts and lingered.

"Hello?" her voice breaking him from his trance. "I'm sorry ... it has just been a long time since I've seen such a beautiful woman, let alone one that would tend to me at risk to herself."

He saw her face brighten, and he was grateful the moment passed. She stood and leaned forward, pushing away a hasty bandage, his nostrils catching the scent of the woods and her skin. "You heal quickly stranger" she said, stepping back.

"I do have my strengths," he said pushing himself to the edge of the cot and standing, wincing only for a moment. "Another day or two and I will be fine." "I'm glad, I was worried, I have never seen anyone survive the falls as you."

"With help from you, and now I will begin to repay that debt, surely there must be something you need help with."

"If you insist you can collect some wood for this evening" she replied, "be sure to be back before dark though, there are dangerous animals in these woods."

"Yes I know, I will be" Ryan said, stepping from the tent. "I leave only to return" and with that he started off into the woods. It felt good to be moving again, soon his muscles relaxed and the pain faded to the occasional throb.

As he walked he began to question himself. "I shouldn't return, it only brings her danger" he mumbled, but his mind recalled her smell and thee soft lines of her shoulders, her breasts, and he knew he would return.

"Might as well find some good wood at least" he thought, he could see a tree that had been dead for at least a year, leaning, and began pushing on it, hearing the dry branches snap and soon he had more wood than he could carry. He fashioned a sled and started dragging the wood back to camp.

His thoughts wandered, people were so strange, capable of so much violence but at the same time others were full of altruism, it was amazing.

Finally his eyes spotted the earth colored tent between the trees, it blended nearly perfectly. She was no where to be found, his heart jumped for a moment before he movement to his left. Slinking back against the tree he turned his head, rewarded with a sight of beauty.

There she was, nearly naked, walking back from the stream. Water glistening on her skin. Her hair slicked against her shoulders, and her nipples hard, from the cold water. His stomach rolled and his body ached with desire as he let his eyes trace down her soft curves, lingering at her waste and then finding the peaceful look on her face again as she pulled her clothes down and hid her body once again.

"It has been too long" he whispered to himself. 'I've found more wood than I should have' he said stepping from the woods.

"Ohh, I'm glad you've returned, I was worried you wouldn't!" she replied, her lips parting in a genuinely warm smile and her eyes brightening.

"I should not have, but I promised you wood, and your beauty would not have let me escape without saying goodbye."

"I don't know about that but we can use the wood!"

She stopped in front of him. "This is a LOT of wood, you didn't hurt yourself?"

"No, I'm much better now" They spent the night talking about the forest. He learned she left the town to live in the forest. She like he had always felt it's pull over her. She had learned to survive without the help of others.

Night came too soon, winter would be here soon and the fire could not keep the cold away entirely.

Silence filled the air. "I'm cold, come sit next to me" she said softly.

He sat next to her and felt her press her body against him. Her scent was intoxicating, his began to swim. She rested her head on his shoulder and he let his arms wrap around her.

"I can't stay here forever, it isn't fair to you"

"Let me decide what I want and what is fair" she replied, pushing her body against him further.

Her soft lips found his, closing and opening after a moment, inviting him. His tongue ventured forth, finding the tip of hers, dancing across it, electricity shooting down his spine.

"You smell so good" he whispered, letting his hands roaming over her shoulders, brushing her hair back and his lips find her neck, licking and biting gently. She rewarded him with a soft moan, pushing harder against him.

Her hands brushed the straps of her shirt down, exposing the most perfectly formed, breasts his eyes had seen.

"Please" she asked, taking his hands and resting them on her breasts. "I want you"

As though its own his head lowered, his mouth opened, kissing between her breasts, hands running over them. "You have no idea how much I want you, I've wanted you since I saw you"

His mouth finding a nipple, licking around it and sucking it into his mouth. A hand traced down his thigh sending a jolt up his spine, before it rested on his cock. "mmm" he moaned, and let his mouth work down her chest to her stomach, resting on her hips, finally finding her pants and pulling.

She stood, letting them drop from her body, the moonlight glistened on her skin, providing just enough light for him to see a bare pussy.

"Lay down" he whispered, guiding her and laying between her legs. He let his mouth find her thigh, kissing from her knee almost to her pussy. Her hands were cupping her own breasts, her head tipped back.

His tongue traced, stopping just short of her hole, savoring her smell. "God you smell good" he moaned and opened his mouth, letting his tongue press against her hole.

Her body jerked, almost into mid-air before relaxing with a moan. His tongue parted her lips, tracing up her slit, pressing against the bottom of her clit, circling it, promising so much pleasure before moving back down and resting against her hole. He pressed and finally felt her relax, his tongue slipping inside her, her flavor running down over his tongue, his head swam as though he was drunk.

Letting his tongue lap, lick and his mouth suck at her lips. Soon her body shook with each stroke of his tongue and her hips pressed against his face.

"Please ..." she begged and he relented, letting the tip of his tongue find her clit, licking softly and slowly at first, teasingly and then faster, circling, and darting across.

He let his lips form an o, sucking gently, and pressed a finger against her hole, tracing her slit, and wet with her juice slipping inside.

Her hips shot into the air. "God" he heard her moan and he pushed her further, his finger tip finding her g-spot and his tongue lapping now, her legs shook and her head tipped further back. Then suddenly her body released, almost in an explosion waves of pleasure washing over her body for nearly an eternity before her body collapsed back onto the ground.

He rested against her, savoring her smell and scent, his hand capping her smooth pussy and his body filling with desire.

"I want to take you" he whispered, "my body needs to"

"Take me" she replied.

"Tell me if you need me to stop" he replied, and received a nod. With that he let his arms wrap around her and flip her over, pulling her butt into the air.

"You are so gorgeous" he whispered, seeing her legs spread, waiting for him. He nearly ripped his pants from his body and approached behind her.

He felt her take his growing cock in her hand, and run it down her slit, pausing against her clit and then pressing backwards, taking him inside her.

"So tight" he moaned, his hands grabbing her breasts and his mouth resting on her neck, biting. The warmth of her pussy surrounded his cock.

He let his hips begin moving and felt the smooth muscles sliding down him, contracting against him, his hands finding her hips and pulling her against him as he nearly slipped from her and burried his cock in her again. He could feel the muscles pumping, knew he would cum soon but managed to hold it off.

"I want to see your face" he said, stopping and rolling her on her back. Her naked body lay sprawled before him. "mmmm" he moaned, lifting her legs and resting them on his shoulders as he press his head against her again.

"You are thick" she moaned in approval, watching, until he filled her completely. He let his hips move, his hands finding her breasts and his mouth finding her collar bone, lavishing it with licks and nibbles, finally finding her lips and letting his tongue find her.

His body shook with pleasure. "I'm going to cum" he whispered. "Is that ok?" "I want you to"

His mind shutdown and his body thrust against her as he erupted, shooting his cum inside her, his lips finding hers and his tongue dancing over it's tip.

Finally he collapsed upon her, savoring the warmth of her skin and her scent. They lay there together and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he awoke to find her returning from the stream with more fish.

"Thank you for last night, you are as amazing as you are beautiful."

"Thank you, it had been a long time, you lick well" she laughed. "Why don't you stay?"

"I want to but I can't, they will come and I can't have what they will do on whats left of my soul."

Suddenly a bird flew from the woods squawking as it went. "Here!" a man yelled" Ryan could hear at least a dozen men running through the woods.

"Stay behind me!" he yelled, stepping in front of her as they emerged from the woods.

"There you are!" the leader said stepping forward. "Now we will end this." The men formed a half circle around him, and drew their knives and hatchets from their scabbards.

"Leave him alone!" Nicole yelled, stepping from behind him.

"A beauty of the forest" the man smirked, letting his eyes lock on her breasts and her crotch. "How about we kill him and then take what we want from you?" The men hooted and cheered.

"Leave her out of this" Ryan spat, his eyes filling with rage. "Run" he whispered, pushing her backwards and with a yell charged the men "Let's finish it!"

Nicole took a step backwards, retreating to the trees. A man started to follow. "Leave her we'll find her later!" the leader snapped.

The men surrounded Ryan, knees bent, blades pointed towards him. A man stepped forward taking a swipe with the knife, Ryan dodged around it, and hit the man, blood flew through the air and the man dropped to the ground, clutching his throat.

"Leave me alone!" he yelled.

"Never until you die!" the leader spat. "Get him!"

Ryan tipped his head back as though to yell but instead a howl escaped, and hung in the air, his eyes glowing, his bones stretched, hair swarmed his body.

When lowered his head he growled once more, a man lept at him, the create swept him with an arm, sending him flying against a tree. "Go!" the leader said taking a step forward, interrupted by Ryan landing on him, pinning him against the ground.

"Kill him" the man said. As he turned something hit him from behind, knocking him to the ground. As his consciousness failed he could hear the screams of the other hunters.

He awakened bound to a tree, the girl standing in front of him. Ryan lay face down in the dirt, his chest raising and falling. "He still lives!" he yelled, "I will kill you both"

"You will go and NEVER return or I will kill you" she spat, her eyes glowing yellow, her nails grew into claws and she grasped his head in her hand. "Leave this place and you will never hear of me again" she said, slashing the rope that held him to the tree.

"GO!" realizing his mean were gone the man ran into the forest.

The sounds of Ryan waking filled her ears. She took a breath closed and opened her eyes, the yellow gone now.

"Are you ok?" she asked, her voice filled with concern again.

"I will be fine" he whispered, getting from the ground. Where did they go?

"They are gone for now" she replied.

"You know what I am now I guess" he said after a minute. "I have run for a hundred years from those that would kill me." he said. "I don't want to scare you, I will go now." He said, starting into the woods.

"Wait!" Nicole yelled. "There is something you should know"

"What?"

"I don't want you to go, I have known what you were since I found you, no human could have survived that fall or heal so fast."

"Then why?"

"Do you know why you love my smell?" she asked quietly. "Why you know where I am?"

"Why?"

"I had given up finding another like me,.

"I can't stay, they will come for you"

"I am a lycan, like you" she finished, looking at his face. "I have seen 600 years come and go, and never found another."

He stood for a moment, letting her take his hand and lead him into the tent. "I would like it if you stayed, and I want you again" she whispered and pressed her body against his, letting her scent run over his nose.

He felt her against him, her smell intoxicated him, the desire filling his body, he smiled. "I think I will stay."