The M Chronicles

Story Info
Friends sharing masturbation stories leads adventure.
12.8k words
4.74
155.9k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers

Life immediately after college tended to reflect life in college. I hung out with three friends from the university plus two new friends. We drank, talked and pretty much tried to deny we were supposed to be grown up.

After dinner at Alexis' apartment one night, Liam suggested a round of Truth or Dare. We groaned, saying we were way past that.

"Then, how about strip poker?" he offered.

Alexis laughed. "Liam, you need to get laid. You've got sex on the brain."

"I'm twenty-three, what else am I supposed to have on my brain?"

"Nothing," she said. "I am surprised, however, that you'd be willing to expose all your 'shortcomings' in front of the rest of us."

"I'm a good poker player, so I don't think it would be me exposing anything. Besides, I wouldn't describe them as anything close to short."

"Ooh," said Emily. "Maybe we could play. I'd certainly like to call that bluff."

Bart said, "No strip poker. I've never played poker. If we must do something, I'd be up for Truth or Dare—emphasis on Truth."

"I could go along with that," said Will. "How about you, Hannah?"

Although the thought of seeing any of these people naked was enticing, I wasn't sure I could strip in front of them. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy it. Being naked in front of others was a mild fantasy of mine. It was, however, a fantasy I never thought would ever become a reality.

"I'll play if everyone agrees."

Liam took the lead. "Let's set the rules. We can use this empty beer bottle to spin. Alexis goes first since it's her apartment. When the bottle points to a person, that person gets to choose Truth or Dare. The spinner then issues the challenge. If the person refuses it, he or she has to take a swallow of Tequila and remove one article of clothing."

"That's dumb," said Emily. "That's just a way to get the girls naked."

"It could work the other way," countered Liam.

"I know how guys think," she said. "You'll gang up on one girl until you have her clothes off."

"What do you suggest?" asked Will.

"Let's see. How about you can only ask Truths? If the person refuses, then the drink and clothes come into play."

We agreed that sounded fair. As a group, I'd have to say my friends are better than average good looking. My girlfriends would make most men stop and take a long look. Alexis, Emily and Will were classmates. Liam worked with Will and Bart worked with Alexis. Even though those two guys were the newest in our group, they fit right in. To my knowledge none of us had hooked up with anyone in the group.

"If we are going to include clothes coming off, we need to make sure that everyone has the same number of articles," said Alexis.

"What are you wearing?" asked Liam.

"Bra, panties, shorts, tee shirt—that's four." The rest of us rid ourselves of shoes, socks and anything else until we each had only four pieces left.

"It's still not fair," I said. "When the girls get to the third item, we have to show our boobs."

"I'm very shy about my boobs," said Bart. We all laughed.

"Chill, Hannah," said Emily. "We've all seen yours, anyway."

"For just a second and I didn't think that wave would pull down my top."

"Come on, let's play," urged Liam.

"Fuck it," said Alexis. She spun the bottle. It stopped on Liam. "This is what I call poetic justice," she said.

"The first Truth, Liam, when was the last time you jerked off?"

We all let out a sound.

"Getting right into it," I said.

"It was his idea to play," replied Alexis.

We stared at Liam. "I know all of you do it, too," he said. "It was this morning."

We applauded. "What were you thinking about?" asked Emily.

"That's a second question, and it's not your turn." Liam spun the bottle. It stopped at Will.

Liam and he had met at work. They hit it off and quickly became pals. Due to the relatively short time they'd known each other, neither of them knew much about the other's background.

"How many people have you slept with?"

"That's kinda' personal," I offered.

"He can always take off his shirt and do a shot," said Liam.

Emily, Alexis and I went to school with Will. I think we knew most of his girlfriends. Will said, "What the hell. Five."

"Five?" I repeated.

"That sounds like too many," said Emily. "There was Charlotte the Harlot." Alexis and I giggled. Will admitted when it happened that Charlotte had been his first, but he was far from hers.

"Plus Katie Adams and Ginny Provone," I added. "We know all about them. Who are the other two?"

"I girl I met after graduation. You guys don't know her. We hooked up when I went to Ireland after school got out."

"An Irish lass with an Irish ass," said Liam. Laughing, we bumped fists.

"So, who's the fifth?" I asked.

"I'd rather not say."

"Come on, Will. Tell us," pushed Emily.

"You guys will laugh."

"Promise we won't."

I took a deep breath. "Monica Joyal."

"Mrs. Joyal. The sociology prof?" I shouted. "Holy shit, Will. You fucked a teacher!"

He nodded.

"How was it?" asked Liam.

"Awesome." He smiled. "It was after I graduated. I met her at the beach one day. We started talking, then went to a bar for a couple drinks. She asked me if I'd like to have a drink at her house. I did and, well, things sorta took off from there."

"You mean you took her clothes off from there," said Emily. After we stopped laughing, Will said she was pretty much on target.

"She looked like she had a good bod," said Alexis. "Was it?"

"Very," Will said.

"Care to share more?" prodded Liam.

"No. I like her and don't feel right about talking about her that way."

"Are you still seeing her? By seeing, I mean fucking," asked Alexis.

"Not regularly. She sorta has a girlfriend she dates."

"Shit, if I'd had known that, I would have given her a try," said Alexis. She and Emily gave each other a high five.

"A MILF! You fucked a MILF," Liam said. "You're my hero."

"Enough walking down memory lane," said Alexis. "It's your turn to spin." Will twirled the bottle and it stopped at Alexis. Grinning, he said, "When was the last time you masturbated?"

The room was instantly silent. "You're an asshole, Will."

"You started it."

She sipped her beer. She looked at the other two girls, then shrugged. "Like Liam said, we all do it. Last night."

I reached over to give her a high five. She then said, "Let's make that the last masturbation question."

"No way," said Liam. "How about we all say when the last time was. Then, we'll have gotten it all out."

We looked at each other. Breaking the ice, Will said. "Tonight, just before I came over."

"Came over what?" teased Emily. "And, I hope you washed your hands." That broke us up. "Anyway, for me it was, uh, three days ago," she said.

"Yesterday," added Bart.

"I guess we all really do jerk off," I said.

"Once you tell us when you last did it, we'll know that everyone does it," said Liam.

I must have turned several shades of red. In a small voice, I said, "Last night."

"Hey, you told me you were watching Netflix last night," said Emily.

I shot her a glance. "Oh, I get it. Visual stimulation! What were you watching?"

"It was just a stupid movie."

"What stupid movie?" Bart asked.

"God, you guys are impossible. Ok, it was "Shame". Satisfied?"

"I love that movie," said Alexis. "Does Michael Fassbender not have a totally awesome bod? I loved that you could see his dick. You don't get that too often in the movies."

"There was a lot of masturbation in that movie. I always used to think it was so, I don't know, perverted," I said. "You know, you only supposed to do it when alone and in the dark."

"Who said you have to be alone," Emily said.

"You've done it with someone else watching?" asked Alexis.

"I wouldn't say the other person was just watching," as she spoke she shot a glance at me.

"No way," Will said. "You two got off together?"

"It's not as weird as you think," I said. "We roomed together senior year. It was either doing it together or being horny all the time. And, for the record, she was in her bed and I was in mine."

"That's hot," said Liam. "Two girls getting off together—definitely hot."

"What about two guys doing it together?" asked Alexis. "Girls, would you like to watch that?"

"That would be totally cool," said Emily.

"Guys don't do that stuff," said Bart.

"Never?" I asked.

"It's never for me," he said. The girls looked at Will and Liam. "Not since early teen years," Will confessed.

Liam turned red. "Well, actually it's been a little more recent for me."

"Do tell," said Alexis.

"I don't think so."

"Does that idea turn you on, ladies?" asked Bart.

"A little," said Emily. "I think watching any live sex could be hot."

"Has a guy every jerked off for you?" Alexis asked.

It was Emily's turn to blush. "Maybe."

"We'll take that as a 'Yes'," said Alexis. Emily giggled.

"Did you ask him or did he just do it?" Liam followed up.

"First time, he just did it," said Emily. "We were in my room and he said he was horny. I told him it was my time of the month. He asked for a BJ. I said no, and that he could feel free to take matters into his own hands."

"And?" said Alexis.

"Dropped trou and jerked off," she said as she laughed.

"Did you find it sexy?" asked Bart.

"At first, I was kinda shocked. Then, I sorta got into it. When he came, I liked it. I never saw a guy come on himself, you know watching his stuff come out. The next time I asked him to do it."

"Where was Hannah?" Will asked.

The two women exchanged a glance. We broke up laughing. "I asked her if she wanted to stay. She told me she'd be in the library for a week."

"So, you made him jerk off again?" asked Alexis.

"Yeah, I really tried to convince Hannah to stay. She always thought Tim was cute and she used to say she had a nice, tight bod. But, she gave me a definite 'No'. Couldn't convince her."

"Wait," Will said. "You're talking about Tim O'Toole?"

"Sorry, that slipped out."

"It sounds like he pulled it out," chimed in Alexis.

After we stopped laughing, Emily told us that Tim stripped and sat on her bed. He started stroking and then going faster. "I think he was really excited, because he shot a ton of stuff. I couldn't believe how he kept coming and coming."

"Did the three of you ever...?" asked Liam.

"No. Never done that," said Emily. "Plus, Hannah would never get involved in something like that. She's really shy. She almost died from embarrassment when that wave took her top down. "

"I think I speak for all of us," said Bart. "No need to feel embarrassed. They're awesome boobs, Hannah."

"Right! Awesome might describe what Alexis seems to have. Mine are marginal at best. I know you all know the expression, 'More than a handful is a waste'. Well, let's just say I am least wasteful person I know."

"I thought it was more than a mouthful that was a waste," said Liam. Alexis threw a pillow at him. "You really do have sex on the brain."

"That was a sexy story," he replied.

"So, are you turned on?" Alexis asked.

"Maybe."

"Sit up and let us be the judge."

Liam looked around and then got up on his knees. The bulge in the front of his shorts was obvious. Liam was only about five seven, but still had a wrestler build. By the looks of his pants, there was something else that was still in good shape.

"I may have to take back that 'shortcomings' comment," said Alexis. Liam wrapped his hand around the bulge, demonstrating something that appeared to be more than a handful. It looked too big to be real.

"Maybe, you should relieve some pressure," said Alexis.

"I will, if you will," he said back.

"Hey, guys, slow down," I said. "This is getting out of control."

"You missed out on the last time a guy put on a jerk off show," said Bart. "This could be a make-up."

"It's not just watching Liam jerk off. It's because, he wants Alexis to do it, too. Then, there's going to be pressure on all of us to do it. I'm not down with that."

Will could sense her discomfort. "Hey, let's take a break. I want to have some of those brownies Alexis made."

After a few moments of awkward silence, we began to stand and head to the kitchen. We grabbed beers and brownies. Alexis has a small balcony off the living room. I went out for some air. The night was still hot. I was standing there when Will appeared next to me.

"Thanks, Will."

"For what?"

"You know. For getting us away from that nonsense."

"It's ok, Hannah. I think they were bluffing, anyway."

"I don't think so. I could see it in their eyes. They wanted to do that."

"Would it really freak you out?"

"Yeah. I mean, Emily and I did it. But this would be with guys. I don't think I could do it in front of a guy. I've only been with two guys. Other than Emily, those are the only two who have seen my...you know, down there."

I'm about three inches taller than Will's five feet ten inches. I keep my blond hair long and straight. Being on the college crew team, I was always in shape. Regular visits to the gym kept me tight and fit. I placed an arm around his shoulder and tilted my head toward him.

"Everyone's probably forgotten about this stupid idea by now. Let's go back in" Will said.

"You've always been a nice guy, Will. Thanks." We returned to the living room to find the other four deep in a discussion.

"We have a great idea," said Alexis.

"What?" I asked.

"We're going to have a contest. We'll meet here again next Friday for dinner. Afterwards we'll each share a story about jerking off. It can be real or fiction. There are no rules. The story just has to have someone jerking off. We'll all rank the stories from the girls and the guys. The two who have the lowest scores have to jerk off in front of us. It'll be one girl and one guy."

"No fucking way," I said.

"Come on, it'll be fun. We'll find out what our fantasies are and get to watch two people getting off. It's just a goof. It'll be about the safest sex any of us will ever have."

"You all agreed to this?" I asked, the incredulity evident in my voice.

Everyone said yes. I turned to Will.

"I don't know," he said. I sensed he wanted to join in, but hesitated because of our recent discussion.

"Come on, Will," said Bart. "Don't be a wuss. Besides you're a writer. I bet you won't lose."

"It's just that I'm not sure we're all comfortable with the idea," he said.

"You mean Hannah isn't," said Emily.

"I think if even one of us doesn't want to do it, then we shouldn't," he argued.

Emily turned to me. "Does this really freak you out? We're still young and that means we can still be stupid. This will be fun; don't do a Debbie Downer on us."

"I guess I could do it." I spoke in a soft voice. I knew it was the peer pressure working against me. I wanted Will to come to my defense, but then realized he was excited about the ideas of watching one of three attractive women masturbate.

We agreed on some more details and then called it a night. On Wednesday, I put in a panicked call to Will.

"I'm totally fucked," I said. "I've got nothing written and not a clue on what to write. I can't face the idea that I'll have to play with myself in front of all of you. I think I'll fake being sick, or something."

"Have you talked with Emily about this?"

"She's really into it. She told me she's written a couple stories and is trying to decide which one to submit. She said I have do it on my own, like everyone else."

"She always has been competitive," he offered.

"What am I going to do?"

He said he had written what he thought was a pretty good story. It involved getting caught by his cousin when she came to visit once. She walked into his room when he was naked and stroking away. He said there was more to it, but he would save the rest for the get-together.

He then offered to help, but said he didn't know how. "I guess if you want to talk about different scenarios, I could give you some feedback,"

"God, Will, that would be embarrassing."

"As embarrassing as masturbating in front of five people?"

"Shit, I'm just going to move away—leaving no forwarding address."

"Come on, Hannah. We're all friends. It's gonna be mostly a laugh."

"Could you do it? Could you jerk off in front of them?"

"Honestly, just the thought of being naked in front of you three girls gives me a hard-on. The thought of jerking off while you're watching makes my erection throb."

"That's a lot more information than I expected. You're serious aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, are you...hard now?"

"That would be a positive."

"Shit!" I said. "I bet everyone is getting off on this. What's the matter with me?"

"Hannah, you're shy when it comes to something like this. No shame in that. How about I call the others and tell them the deal is off?"

"They'll want to know why and probably figure out it's because of me. They'll be all over my case."

"Let me ask this, and you don't have to answer. Ok?"

"What?"

"Have you ever masturbated to a really sexy fantasy? I mean something that turned you on and helped you get off?"

"You know, Will, we've been friends a long time. It's just blowing my mind that we're talking about masturbating like this."

"I get that, but can you answer me. Is there a secret fantasy that works to make you want to orgasm?"

I kept silent so long that Will had to ask if I was still on the phone. I told him I would tell him, but not over the phone. "Can you come over?"

"Sure, I'll bring my laptop and can write what you describe. You can edit it. I bet we can work yours up."

"I can't believe we're going to do this. Bring beer; I'm going to need it."

For the next twenty minutes I vacillated between panic and dialing Will's number to tell him to stay home. My palms were sweating while my heart raced. When my doorbell rang, I nearly jumped out of my skin. I went to the door and peeked through the hole to see Will. I called out, "Nobody home." He laughed and told me to open up. I undid the bolts and let him in.

He was wearing one of our old college tee shirts and shorts. In his arms he held a bag from which he produced a six pack of Stella and a package of Oreos. I smiled realizing how well he knew me. If I had the courage to follow through, he was going to know me a lot better.

Will opened two beers along with the Oreos. We sat on the futon in my tiny living room. He held up his beer and I clinked on it. "What are we toasting?" I asked. "Courage," he answered. I thought I was going to need it, along with the rest of the beers.

Will smiled as he pulled his laptop from his backpack. "So, what's your story?"

I finished my beer and went to the kitchen for another. Coming back, I sat on the futon, took a deep breath and began to talk. I think I rambled a long time before I began to get into the details of my fantasy. Will nodded encouragement and typed as I spoke. When I finished, Will asked if he could do the first edit. I agreed and went to the kitchen for the last beer. I knew I should offer half of it to Will, but I needed the alcohol to calm my nerves after what I had just told my friend. I lingered in the kitchen until Will called out and said he wanted to show me the result.

He was standing by the futon. I couldn't help but notice the obvious tent in his shorts. I pointed at the bulge and asked, "What's that for?"

"Hannah, that was so freaking hot. I thought I was going to come listening to you talk and then reading it over, I got really turned on. I had to use all my will power not to take it out and get relief."

"Really? Do you think it will be good enough to save me from being at the bottom? I mean it's a fantasy, not something that really happened."

"I can't imagine anyone having a better story than this. Besides it sounds like it coulda happened. Wanna read what I did to it?" I sat next to him and put the laptop on my thighs. Will sat close and I could still see the outline of his erection. He ran his hand over the front of his pants.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers