The Mad Witches vs He-Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian had no intention of flying back to New York to do the fighting, nor was her father going to. Lawyers and board members were briefed by telephone and email. Jillian wasn't going to give up their location so Susan or someone else could fly in and wreck her plans.

The younger daughter stood out on the balcony overlooking the bay with a glass of wine in her hand. She felt satisfied by the last 24 hours, as she sipped from her glass and watched the sea birds whirling about before her and felt the cool breeze touching her face. Jillian smiled – her father was waiting in the hot tub, ready to have sex with her. Jillian smiled because she was ready as well. Her sister Susan was good in bed, but Jillian was better and her father was about to find out why.

It was just the two of them there in the apartment by the bay. Jillian took off her robe and allowed it to slip to the floor as she walked in from the balcony, crossed the apartment and entered the bathroom. She was naked and her father Paul gasped when he saw her.

"Do you like what you see dad?"

"Yes Jillian, you're a beautiful woman," he said softly, feeling his penis twitch as he gazed at his daughter's shining blonde hair, her bright eyes, her clear lightly tanned skin and her long tight body. She could have gone back to modelling if that's what she wanted.

Jillian descended into the swirling golden water, her eyes on her father. Paul stared at her large tanned breasts and grinned in response to her I'm going to fuck you all day and all night expression. She dropped into the tub next to him, reaching out for his cock and sealing his open mouth with a kiss, pushing her tongue inside. Paul took his youngest child in his arms and kissed her back passionately, like he had been wanting to for years, while running his hands over her body.

"You're a dirty old man," she teased him, breaking the kiss momentarily.

Paul laughed and ran his hand under the water, over her belly and down over her pussy. Jillian gasped as her father caressed her clitoris and rubbed her open lips.

"Dad, you're such a dirty old bastard."

The two of them were more than ready for it – Paul was loving it and Jillian was enjoying herself as well. Obviously she was trying to control her father like Susan had, to further her cause, but Paul was her father and she loved him, just as Susan surely did. Their kiss grew even more intense, their tongues rolling together and Jillian was stroking her father's cock and Paul was rubbing the tips of Jillian's breasts and still stroking her pussy. She was in his lap and it would have been so easy for Jillian to sit down on the big cock. Paul definitely tried to manoeuvre Jillian onto his dick, but she wriggled out of his hands.

"Wait, sit up on the edge of the tub dad, I want to suck your cock," Jillian said, as her father tried to be more forceful in getting his daughter to sit on his penis.

He smiled and lifted himself up and out of the bubbling seething water and sat perched on the edge of the tub like she wanted. Jillian grinned up at her father and slipped between his open legs. He gently stroked the back of Jillian's neck as she took the shaft in her fingertips and dropped her head. Paul couldn't help but close his eyes and sigh contentedly as his beautiful daughter worshipped his penis with complete focus. He could feel her hot breath on his tip and feel her tongue whipping against the shaft.

He opened his eyes and looked down at Jillian. She was licking his balls, causing Paul to tremble from the intensity of it.

"God dad, you're sensitive there."

"Yeah, I am still getting used to that."

"What, Susan didn't do that?"

"Yes she did, I'm just still getting used to it."

Jillian smiled and while trying to keep eye contact, took her father's cock inside her mouth and sucked him with firm deep strokes, her hand working in unison with the rise and fall of her head. Paul closed his eyes again and shook his head, relishing the pleasure his daughter was giving him. She seemed to know so clearly how much pressure to use, how deep to go and how fast to go. At one stage Jillian was just sucking his knob and an inch below his knob, her lips pursed, her touch light, with a twist of her head and she made her father groan endlessly, with each relentless stroke.

"God Jilly, I can't take much more of that honey."

'Yeah dad, you like it, don't you," she asked, placing her hand where her mouth was and stroked him.

"Yeah Jilly, yeah."

"You used to call me Jilly when I was a little girl, when you used to carry me around on your shoulders dad, do you remember?"

"Yeah honey I remember."

"'Now look at us dad; I'm on the verge of making you cum."

"Yeah honey."

"Dad, I don't want to break the mood," Jillian said softly, "but I want to talk about the business and how it should be run. You need to step in and stop Susan; you need to pass the reins to me dad, don't you think. Susan's so unreliable, she's crazy."

"Maybe Jilly."

"Maybe dad, just maybe?"

"Okay, awww gawd Jillian, you're right – I know you're right."

"Awwww yeah dad, it feels so good doesn't it. You know you have to keep your word, don't you."

"Yes, I promise, I promise."

Jillian went back to sucking him with renewed vigour, sweetly and crisply working him until his legs were shaking, his toes were curling and his balls were like big stones. A few more strokes and her father was there. Jillian threw her head back, closed her eyes and worked Paul's ejaculating penis by hand – Susan hadn't done this for him either. His squirting penis lay snugly between his daughter's breasts. The semen leapt and flew over Jillian's chest and neck; it quickly lined her cheeks, forehead and lips.

"Ohhh dad - ohhh daddy - ohhh daddy."

It was hours later. Paul had taken his daughter out to a local restaurant and wined and dined her and then they had returned to the apartment for the next round. Jillian had taken the opportunity to get her father to sign more papers and to brief her legal team in New York. Then after dinner they had returned to the apartment for a long night of incestuous sex.

The bed sheets were a tangled mess and the mattress featured a slowly spreading spot. At one stage Paul had put his youngest daughter on her back, forced her legs open and right back and then slowly screwed her as deeply as possible, while Jillian tried to keep from screaming at him. Both daughter and father were sure the wet spot came from that part of their sex. It had been an intense emotional moment. Jillian had burst into tears and told her father that she loved him more than any other man she had ever known – they then had stared at each other. Paul dominated his youngest daughter in that position and made Jillian cum repeatedly.

She looked almost feral when she got on all fours and shook her beautiful broad behind at him. Jillian's fine blonde hair was a mess and her eye-liner had run and most of her lipstick was smudged on her father's mouth and cock – the remainder smeared on her chin.

Paul took hold of her hip and positioned his large unsheathed penis at her exposed pussy. With a sigh, and a groan from Jillian, he slipped home again, plunging into her snug warmth until he was all the way in.

"Ohhh dad – ohhh daddy – ohhh daddy," Jillian moaned out.

Their bodies rocked back and forth, colliding hard, with a slap of skin against skin. Paul held his daughter's hips loosely as her behind flew back, swallowing the shining thick penis inside her, as he thrust forward at exactly the right time, driving his tingling engorged penis in deep. Both of them were sighing and gasping from the sex.

"Oh gawd dad, we should have done this year's ago."

"Awww I know Jilly; it's real good."

"Ohhh daddy fuck me, fuck me daddy."

"I will Jilly, I will."

"But dad awww, don't forget our deal, okay daddy."

"I won't baby, I won't."

Paul leant forward and ran his hands over Jillian's breasts. He held her tits in his hands and fucked his daughter like a jack rabbit, his teeth bared, his hips moving fast and his eyes closed. She looked at him in the mirror, hunched over her, creepy looking, getting his rocks off and was so pleased with herself. Jillian had wound back Susan's advance very quickly and was building her own numbers to take control of the board of directors. She could get anything she wanted from her father, as long as she fucked him.

"Awwww daddy I'm gonna cum again. Awwww daddy! Awww daddy!"

If Susan had of been a fly on the wall then she would have seen her sister's flushed face, her foolish grin, her tightly closed eyes and her immobile frame nailed to the bed by her father's large overbearing body. He was still lying over Jillian, the big penis still thrusting in hard, causing his daughter to gasp.

Paul was ready to cum. Jillian had rolled over onto her back and invited him back inside her. He loved her broad tanned hips and her strong thighs; he loved his daughter's behind and her flat firm belly. Jillian held him tight, running her hands up and down his spine and whispered in his ear to provoke him further. His penis radiated pleasure and he felt the approaching orgasm tingling in his ass and building in his balls. Paul looked down into his daughter's clear green eyes – they were sparkling and she was smiling and urging him on softly.

"C'mon dad, c'mon."

Paul lost his rhythm and buried his penis deep – he thrust abruptly – first once and then again and again and he groaned and bellowed at his daughter and shot his semen inside Jillian again, then again, then again. It felt so good to give it to her, to just ejaculate inside her. She held him tight and grinned strangely – there was no contraception and he was having an extraordinary sexual experience, a powerful incestuous experience. Jillian speculated that her father and she were conceiving a child together that night and she was right – it happened in that incredibly pleasurable burst of semen Paul gave his daughter.

Paul felt worn out and exhausted - an older man, but a satisfied one.

Susan found them two weeks later. They had risked it and gone out for dinner once again and been seen and then followed. Susan had flown to San Francisco to confront them.

Paul's older daughter hammered on the apartment door until Jillian answered it. Susan then pushed past her surprised bleary eyed sister.

"God, it stinks in here Jillian, and you look like you need a shower – you look trashy."

Jillian was about to say something, but Susan cut her off. Paul joined his daughters.

"Look dad, I'm pregnant," Susan announced, her arms crossed -"it's yours and you better do what's right."

"You're not the only one Susan; I think I'm pregnant as well and guess who the daddy is."

"Well, what are you going to do about it dad?"

"Susan I love you and Jillian more than I love anybody or anything else in this world. I will do whatever you both want me to do. I'm going to officially stand down from my position with the company and then I am going to recommend that the board appoint you both as joint chairs'. I want you both to come and live with me, so we can raise our children together."

"We'll run the company together?"

"Yes Jillian," Paul replied.

"And live together, what so we can share your bed with you dad," Susan asked.

"Of course, you want both of us at the same time – cheeky old goat."

"Of course he does Jillian."

"My darlings, it is one small condition – you know how I feel about you both. I am ready to retire and hand it all to you both."

"Well, I agree dad," Jillian said softly. "I'm all yours."

Jillian stepped forward and put her arm around her father's waist and kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue inside Paul's mouth. She broke free and addressed her sister.

"What about you Susan?"

"I have a marriage and children Jillian."

"Of course my grandchildren are welcome to come and live with me," he said, "and do you really want to stay in your marriage Susan after what we've been through over the last month or so? Do you honestly still love him?"

"I guess not," Susan muttered after a few moments.

"Well come and give dad a kiss Susan."

"A kiss, hey."

Susan stood there considering her options, then finally she stepped up to her father and reached out. She ran her fingers through his hair and then kissed Paul softly and intensely on the lips. Then it was Jillian's turn to kiss him and then it was Susan's turn again and so on.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was – his daughter's made him happier than he ever could have imagined.

To be continued, if Paul manages to live through to see it.

12