The Maestro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt almost like a roar, Sebastien pushed up onto the piano with her, and fucked her hard, the sound of his balls slapping against her ass echoing in the auditorium. He gripped her breasts, and although it hurt, it also felt so very good to her. A droplet of sweat from his forehead dropped down onto her upper stomach. He grabbed one thigh, pressing the palm of his other hand into her, grinding down on her clit. She yelped and felt her pussy clench from the sensation. Sebastien threw his head back and as she screamed, she felt his cock pumping his come into her - three, four, five, six spurts.

He stayed that way for a long moment, breathing heavily. When he finally withdrew, he gazed down at Claire, no doubt as sweaty and disheveled as he, with his come dripping out of her onto the piano. He quirked his lips up in his odd half-smile, and turned to leave the room completely nude. Claire struggled to sit up on the piano, propping herself up on her elbows as she watched him go. At the doorway, he shot a look over his shoulder.

"I guess I will see you in February when rehearsals resume. Unless, of course, you'd like some...private instruction." All she could do was smile.