The Maestro Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She writhed, whimpering. "Yes, Maestro, please." He stroked himself still, and she thrilled to see him doing it. With his other hand, he went back to playing with her so sensitive clit.

"Perhaps I wish to see how many times I can make you come before I can no longer stand it." Claire moaned at the image, picturing herself slick with sweat, Sebastien jerking off onto her.

"Ahhh yesss," she cried, feeling herself just on the edge of another orgasm.

"Then again..." he said, driving his cock into her, enjoying the feel of her pussy squeezing tightly around him, her body shuddering in release. He pulled out of her, gently helping her up onto her hands and knees. He slid into her again, fucking her slowly as he reached around to pull her hands behind her back. She relaxed in his grip, letting her head rest on the coverlet.

He held her wrists tightly in one hand, then reached down again to rub her clit in rough circular motions. He fucked her harder now, and she could feel as he bumped into the deepest parts of her. Sparks of pleasure fired off each time he thrust all way into her, and she felt her body tensing up all over.

"Come again," he said.

"Noooo I can't," she whined softly.

"You can. I can feel it. Come for me." He held her tightly as she bucked up against him. He vibrated his fingers against her as quickly as he could, and she cried out into the bed as she writhed, as if to get away from him. But there was no escape. He kept pleasuring her, fucking her as hard as he could, until she was weak from it. She had lost count of the number of times she had come, if indeed it was not just one long, drawn out orgasm.

She was glad for the soundproofing, what with the sounds coming out of her mouth, and those of their skin slapping together with the vigor of Sebastien's thrusts.

"Ah, mon abeille, where do you want me to come?" he asked, catching her off guard. as she was gasping for air, his fingers blissfully unbusy.

Out of her mouth tumbled the truth before she'd had a chance to think about it. "On me, all over me. Please, I want to see you come," she begged.

He pulled out of her, giving her a gentle push so that she was again on her back. His cock looked huge to her, reddened and swollen. His hand was giving it long, firm strokes, and his glittering eyes burned into hers. With a little smirk, he set his fingers back on her clit, shaking his hand back and forth. She winced, feeling so sensitive that it was like sparks were being set off between her legs.

Sebastien slapped her then, firmly between the legs as she often liked. "Fuuuuck," she moaned, and he slapped her again, over and over.

"Oh God, oh God, Maestro, I'm coming!" she cried, fighting to keep her eyes open and on his cock, which began spurting out thick globs of Sebastien's come. It landed hotly on her pussy, her belly, her breasts. The orgasm tore a cry from Sebastien, and Claire saw his thighs tightening to keep him upright. At last, he collapsed forward onto one of his hands, the other swirling his cooling come around one of her nipples.

Claire's muscles were too jellied to move, so Sebastien gently cleaned them both up, even attempting to dress Claire in a nightie. He pulled on a pair of pajama pants and collapsed down onto the bed beside her, drawing her in tightly. The lights of the city outside played over his relaxed face, and he smiled contentedly down at her. She glanced up at him with tired eyes, and felt a sudden realization spear through her.

She loved him. It was so blindingly clear that she wondered how she could have failed to notice it before. Her heart ached with the desire to tell him everything, but in that instant, she knew she couldn't do that. What they had was good, amazing. He was happy with their relationship, and she couldn't bring herself to complicate things any more than they already were. She could keep this secret.

Her eyes blurred a little with tears, and she buried her face in his chest, feeling the hairs tickling her cheek and breathing in the scent that was just... Sebastien. So she loved him, maybe, probably. He didn't have to know.