The Magic.

Story Info
A Southern belle & her lover's magical evening.
22.5k words
3.33
10.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in collaboration by

jes_da_man & LittleOne

Chapter One.

Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 10:15 PM

She waits in the dark... listening for his approach. In the darkness she hears the sounds of the night, the animals as they make ready for their rest and the night roamers as they make ready for their night's work. She paces back and forth. She yearns for his touch and with each tick of her watch she fears that he will not come.

Will he leave her there in the dark alone?

The tears threaten to spill from her eyes as she thinks of her lover. The wind picks up her skirt and blows it tightly against her body.

He sees her there......... her body outlined in the moonlight. Quietly he makes his way to her. He feels her tension in the air... he knows her fears. He smiles slightly as he plans the night's pleasures. What joy they will feel.

WHAT JOYS HE WILL GIVE HER.

She turns toward him sharply as he steps on a twig. She covers her mouth to smother the scream that formed there. Her fears ease and her body sways with relief. She sees her love. She rushes to him, his arms open to capture her. Around and around he swings her as she giggles with delight.

After a while, they embrace and their lips come together in a passionate kiss. He then takes her hand in his and slowly begins to lead her to the place he has prepared as their love nest.

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

Chapter Two.

Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 11:19 PM

Arm in arm they walk down a dark and shadowy path lit only by the moonlight that peeks through the foliage up above. They walk along this path, he with his arm around her shoulders and her with her arm wrapped around his waist, her head pressed up against his chest, a smile on her face and feeling safe within his warm embrace. As they walk along this path that seemed to lead them deep in to the woods, they can hear the sounds of Mother Nature at work and those of the night creatures preparing for their evenings. They can hear the sounds of animals moving in the treetops, the movements of little critters underneath the shrubs, and the rustling of the grass and that of leaves as a slight breeze pushes them along.

She is suddenly startled by a noise above their heads and she tenses and presses herself even closer within his embrace and wraps her arm even tighter around his waist. He is not concerned about the noise for he knows each and every sound that is made here in the place that he calls home. But he does sense her tension and places his hand underneath her chin and raises her head so that he can see her face and look into her eyes.

He says to her "Do not be frighten or concerned my love, you are safe here with me and that sound that we just heard was that of the gracious bat patrolling the path that we now walk together on."

She looks into his eyes and says, "Okay my love for I do feel safe whenever I am in your arms."

He then leans over and places a tender kiss upon her lips and she responds in kind. She relaxes the grip upon his waist and again nestles her head on his chest only to raise it again and place a kiss upon his cheek and in a sweet loving voice asks him, "Where is it that we are going my love?"

He looks down at her, smiles, and replies, "I am taking you to a very special place my love, a magical place deep within these woods, a place where no man or woman has ever gone. You, my love, will be the only human that will have been there and the only one that will know of its magic."

She smiles at him and says, "Awwww, I love you baby"

"I love you too, very much, my sweet southern belle" he replies.

They tenderly kiss once more, she again nestles her head upon his chest and they continue their journey to this magical place that he has told her they are going to.

As they walk along she wonders, can this really be? What is this that I hear? I am not sure but I do believe that I can hear the sounds of violins, accordions and the sweet heavenly sounds of harps coming from the distance. But if this is so, how can it be true? For my love has told me that no man or woman has ever been here. She raises her head from his chest and looks into his eyes and asks "My love, is this sweet lovely music that I hear?"

He looks down at her, smiles and replies: "Yes, my love you are correct. But this music that you hear is not music created by man. This, my love, is music created by the love between lovers. It is the music created by the love we two share. It is the music of our hearts my sweet southern belle and we shall hear it all the while that we are within this magical place."

She smiles at him and then asks, "Does this mean that we are almost there my love?"

"Yes my dear, you are correct again. We do not have too much further to go." he replies as he places a kiss on her cheek.

As she rests her head once more upon his chest she can hear the beating of his heart, the sweet music of love fills her head and feelings of joy and contentment course through her entire being.

Closer and closer they get to their destination and the music that their love has created now surrounds them and it alters its rhythm with each and every emotion that passes between them. The excitement that they now share has caused it to pick up its pace and rhythm and it adds to the anticipation that they feel within them.

As they approach this wondrous place, she looks up in astonishment for in front of her she can see what looks like a soft but heavenly mist that extends both left and right as far as her eyes can see. In the center of this mist there is what resembles a doorway of gold and silver with an arch at the top. In truth, what she sees is indeed a doorway of gold and silver that shimmers with ever movement of the moonlight as it shines through the treetops as they slowly sway in the evening breeze.

Finally they reach the doorway and stand there in each others arms until he removes his arm from around her shoulder and gently places his hands on her arms and turns her to face him. He places his fingers beneath her chin, raises her head slightly and looks deep into her eyes and in a loving voice asks her, "Are you ready my love for the pleasures that are to come? Are you ready for the wonders that I have been allowed, by the Gods, to share with you? Are you ready to see what dreams are made of? And are you ready for the magic that will forever be yours and mine?"

She looks back at him and with anticipation and desire in her voice she replies, "Yes my love, I am ready."

He tenderly kisses her sweet lips and leans back and says to her, "Alright my dear southern belle. But before we go any further there are two things you must know."

"Yes my love. Please tell me" she replies.

"Okay" he says. And then he adds, "The first thing is that you must take care of what emotions you allow yourself to express, for the music that our love has created, does and will respond accordingly to each of those emotions. And most important, if I ask something of you, you must do as I say, for if you don't, it could surely bring about undesirable results."

"I understand my love. I will attempt to control my emotions and if you do ask something of me, I will do as you say." She replies.

He puts his arms around her and holds her close to him and whispers to her "Alright my love, we are ready then."

He then turns and faces the doorway and whispers something soft and low. She knows not what he has said, but she knows that it will cause the door in the doorway to open and reveal the various wonders that await them this beautiful and wondrous evening.

END OF CHAPTER TWO.

Chapter Three.

Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 11:36 AM

As the door opens, they slowly step into a very large room of white that consists of many doorways on a circular wall in front of them. They notice that these doorways resemble, in shape and in beauty, the doorway that they have just passed through. On each of these doorways there is a golden nameplate with names such as Companionship, Friendship, Romance, Love, Pleasure, Eroticism and Ecstasy written on them.

They look at each other knowingly and smile at each other for they both instinctively know that this surely is not the last time that they will visit this place and they also instinctively know the doorway that the other has selected. They turn and walk hand in hand to the doorway with the name "Ecstasy" written on its nameplate. He again whispers something soft and low. And the door in this doorway also begins to open.

They enter an immense but dimly lit room. But as they enter, the light within the room slowly begins to brighten until it is at a romantic setting. The light seems to come from nowhere for there are no light fixtures to be seen anywhere in the room. But from wherever it does come from, it displays the beauty of the room and causes it to seemingly come to life.

On each wall there are large pictures of beautiful natural settings, and curtains of red with gold trim that surround these pictures. There are also silk cushions and pillows lying in strategic locations within the room. In one wall there is what looks like a fireplace with golden chalices sitting on the ledge above it. Up against the center of the wall in front of them there is a large circular bed covered with golden silk sheets and a canopy of lace.

Upon the bed there lies a beautiful white evening gown with nylons and undergarments of white to go with the lovely gown. On the bed beside the gown there also lies a handsomely tailored black suit. On the floor beside the bed are the matching pair of white shoes that go with the gown and the black shoes that go with the suit.

They stood hand in hand in the middle of the room admiring the beauty of it all until they both turn and put their arms around each other and kiss one another. The kiss is a tender one at first but slowly turns into a kiss of passion for desire begins to rekindle itself within them both. They nearly lose control and let their animal instincts take over. But at the last second he pulls away and smiles down at her and says, "No my love. We must do this right. There is much we must experience before we let ourselves give into the passion."

She looks at him, nods her head and smiles. They slowly make their way to the bed and stand there and admire the attire that is there for them to wear. Finally, he reaches down and gently picks up the gown.

He hands it to her and says to her with a smile, "Here my love, put this on and I shall return shortly."

He then gathers up the suit and shoes, and heads towards a doorway set in one of the walls. But before he leaves he turns and smiles at her, and blows her a kiss, and with his lips he silently says, "I love thee my sweet southern belle." He then turns and disappears.

She removes the clothes she has on and picks up the beautiful gown. She puts it up against her silky soft skin and starts to turn when she notices a full length mirror, that seems to have suddenly appeared from out of nowhere, just like the door her lover had just gone through. She stops and looks at the gown and at herself in the mirror, and smiles. She then slowly begins to get dressed, making sure that everything is perfectly placed, how and where it belongs, and that it looks and feels perfect, for she wants to make her lover smile with joy.

While she dresses, she can hear the beautiful music of their love, not only all around her, but in her head as well as in her heart and soul, and she can not help but smile and wonder what sweet joys this night will bring.

As she stands there looking, one last time, at the mirrors reflection of herself in the gown and matching shoes, she hears a soft knock coming from the direction in which Her lover had not too long ago disappeared. She also hears him softly inquire, "May I enter my love?"

She quickly checks her appearance one last time and as she turns and replies, "Yes my love, please do."

With that, the mirror in which she was looking at herself slowly begins to vanish and turns into a mist which also slowly dissipates.

He enters the room and slowly begins to make his way towards His sweet southern belle. As he approaches her, the doorway which he had just passed through, just like the mirror a few seconds before, also begins to vanish until no evidence remains to indicate that it was ever there.

He pauses a short distance from where she stands and gazes at her lovingly and says, "Look at you my love. You are a radiant picture of beauty."

To this she replies "And you my love, look at you, You look so handsome in your suit."

She then extends her hand to him and he again moves towards her. When he is finally close enough, he reaches out and takes her soft tender hand in his, leans over slightly and places a soft gentle kiss upon the back of his lovers hand.

He straightens and sees the smile on her face and softly says, "Te amo mi amor."

At that instant, from out of nowhere there appears, in his hand, a single pink rose bud which he places on the strap of her evening gown where it remains, as if that is where it belonged. As she admires the beautiful little bud on the strap of her evening gown she realizes in astonishment that in one of her hands there is also a single pink rose bud. She in turn places the rose bud on the lapel of his suit where it also remains. They smile at each other, embrace one another and tenderly kiss each other.

He then leads her to the fireplace where he reaches up and takes down the two golden chalices sitting on the ledge above it.

He smiles at her and says, "My love, these are filled with the sweet nectar of the finest champagne".

He lovingly hands one of the chalices to her and in disbelief she realizes that the contents of the chalices are chilled to perfection. They then cross their arms in a toast and take a sip of each other's chalice.

He then takes the chalices and places them back on the ledge, turns to her, takes her lovely face in his hands and says to her, "My love, all that you have seen, all that you have experienced and all that remains for us to experience is all for you. I just hope you enjoy it all as much as I know I surly will."

To this she smiles and replies, "I believe in my heart that I will always cherish this night of bliss my love."

He again takes her in his arms and kisses her sweet lips. Because of the passion she feels emanating from his lips and from his hands and because of the passion she feels building up within her, she closes her eyes and passionately returns his every kiss.

As they stand there in each other's arms and kiss one another, they gently sway with the rhythm of the music that their two hearts are creating.

END OF CHAPTER THREE.

Chapter Four.

Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 3:50 PM

While they are caught up in the passion of the moment and spellbound by the music of their love, they both know that they must stop what they are doing and regain control of there emotions. For if they don't they know that their animal instincts will surely take over and they will miss out on all that is yet to come. At the same time they both gently pull away from each other. And in the instant that they both open their eyes they realize that they are no longer standing in the same room where they had just been. Instead, they stood in a large circular room with a towering dome ceiling and plush red carpet that covered its floor.

Set into the wall that enclosed the room, one right after the other, were beautiful tinted windows like those of a grand cathedral. Underneath each window was a lit candle. The flickering flame of each of these candles caused shadows to dance across the windows. In the center of the room set a large round table set for two. The table was covered with a tablecloth of white with gold trim along its edges.

In the center of the table stood a candelabra with six lit candles. Above the table and hanging from the center of the dome ceiling, was a large chandelier made up of what looked like diamonds, emeralds and rubies which Sparkled and glittered with every movement from the flames of the candles beneath it. On either side of the table and arranged in perfect order, were utensils of gold and silver and plates made of crystal. And next to the candelabra sat the two chalices that they had just recently drank from.

They looked at one another and smiled. "This is so beautiful my love," she says.

"Yes. Yes indeed it is my love." he replies as they both turn in the direction of the table and hand in hand make their way to it.

On either side of the table sits a chair with plush cushions. As they approach the chair nearest to them he reaches out and pulls the chair from the table, bows slightly, makes a gesture with his hand, smiles and says to her: "Sit my love. Please." She smiles at him and sits in the chair as he helps her settle in. He leans over and kisses her, smiles and starts to make his way to the other chair.

But before he gets very far he stops, turns around to face her, smiles and returns to where she is sitting. On one knee he kneels beside her chair and takes her soft tender hand in his, looks into her eyes, smiles and says, "My love, I had planned on waiting to do this later but I feel that the moment has come for me to fulfill my intentions."

Not knowing what he means she only replies, "Yes my love."

He leans over and places a tender kiss on her hand, looks up at her, smiles and asks, "My love, do you recall that I asked you earlier if you were ready for the magic that we would forever share?"

She smiles and quickly replies "Yes my love, Yes I do remember you asking me that."

He smiles and says, "Well, I have something that I'd like you to have."

He then reaches into the pocket of his suit and from it he pulls out a small glass vial capped at one end. She has no Idea what it could be but she notices that it is filled with a liquid substance that changes color whenever it is caused to move.

He looks deep into her eyes and as he places the vial in her hand he says, "My love, in this container is my love for you. I had it especially extracted from the most inner core of my being by the Gods so that I could offer it to you."

She looks at him, smiles and says, "Ohhh, my love, I know not what to say."

He replies, "It is yours my love it you want it."

Quickly she replies, "Yes! Yes! I want it." And then with a questioning look, she adds, "But what do I do with it my love?"

He replies, "Whenever you need me and I can not be with you, open the container and bring it to your lips. But do not drink of the liquid my love. Just let it touch your lips and you will immediately feel the love I have for you course through your entire being. And you will know that I am there with you."

She looks at the small vial in her hand, smiles and says to him, "Ohhh. My love, this is so beautiful and right now I feel so wonderful." She has nowhere to put the precious treasure so she tucks it in the top of her gown and just above her heart. She looks into his eyes and says, "Thank you my love. Thank you." She then throws her arms around him and kisses him passionately.

Still feeling the affects of her passionate kiss he raises from where he is kneeling, looks down at her smiling back at him. He gently squeezes her hand and smiles at her before he turns and once more makes his way towards his chair.

At the very instant that he sits down, the flames of the candles in the candelabra flicker as though made to do so from a slight breeze. As the flames begin to steady themselves, there on the table sits a silver tray covered with a round silver cover. He leans forward and peeks underneath the cover of the tray and smiles. He looks at her and says, "Our dinner is here my love." And as he extends his arm towards the tray, he says with a smile, "May I serve you sweetheart?"

She smiles and hands her plate to him and says, "Yes my love please do." And he begins to put food on both his and her plate.