The Magic.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where she is sitting she can not really tell what it is he is serving them. But she knows that he is serving equal portions on each plate and that It must be something very good because of the delicious smells that are emanating from the uncovered tray. When he is done he puts the cover back on the tray, sets his dish aside and hands her the plate that he has prepared for her. As she sets the plate down in front of her, he picks his up from where it is laying and does the same.

She looks at what is in her plate and sees that there on the plate are some greens, corn, a small portion of salad, a biscuit roll and sweet potatoes. And in the center of the plate are slices of ham. She looks at the slices of ham for a few seconds for there is something familiar about them.

But he interrupts her thoughts when he extends his arm to her to hand her one of the chalices. She gently takes it from him as he smiles and says to her, "A toast my love. A toast to our first meal together."

She smiles back at him and says, "Yes my love, yes. A toast to us."

They bring the two chalices together in a toast and as they do, sounds of tiny angel bells can be heard all around them. They smile at each other and then drink once more of the chilled champagne. They then begin to eat their first meal together.

But before more than two or three bites of the meal can be taken she looks at him and in a surprised voice says, "How can this be my love? This ham.... This ham looks, smells and even tastes like my ham."

He smiles at her and says, "Yes indeed my love. That is exactly what it is. It is your ham, the very ham that you sauté in none other then Pepsi. And I, my love, am finally going to have the opportunity of tasting it."

Because he can not contain himself any longer, he lets go of a chuckle when he sees the look of confusion that was on her face disappear and be replaced by one of sweet surprise. And when she finally realizes why he is laughing she smiles at him and says, "Oh my, you are full of sweet surprises tonight my love." And begins to chuckle along with him.

Knowing that she is happy he adds with a smile, "And I do believe there are many more to come my dear sweet southern belle." She smiles at him and they once again begin to eat their meal.

While they ate, they shared with each other, the things that had happened in their lives. They spoke of the things that they had done, of romantic places they had been to, the adventures that they had been on, of love, of how they had met, of how they had fallen in love and how much they still loved each other. They laughed with and at each other, when they spoke of a funny experience one of them had experienced.

And during the moments of silence, which were indeed very few, they heard and felt the beautiful music of their love all around them. All of this, was enhanced by the shadows that the flickering candles caused, by the sounds and images that the chandelier above the table created, and also by the fact that each time they drank from the chalices, they always seemed to be full each time they took a dirnk, and that they were always chilled to perfection.

As he finally brings his napkin to his lips, one last time, he softly gives thanks for the most wonderful meal he had ever had. The food had been so delicious. He had enjoyed it all. But what had made it even more wonderful was the fact that it had been their first meal together and the conversation that they had shared had brought him such enjoyment.

They sat there and lovingly smile at each other until suddenly she says, "Oh my. Look my love, one of the candles has gone out."

He turns and looks in the direction that she has pointed and sees that one of the candles has indeed lost its flame. He turns back around to face her, smiles and says, "Yes my love, it has indeed gone out. But if you'll wait, I'll see what I can do."

She smiles back at him and says, " Yes my love. I will wait."

He raises from his chair and stands up. And as he turns in the direction of the candle he smiles for he knows what is about to happen.

She watches him turn and walk towards the candle and thinks about how much she loves him and about all the wonderful thing she has experienced tonight in the magical place. She does not know what is yet to come but she knows that she has had the most wonderful time of her life so far this evening. She smiles when she thinks about the joy that he has brought her and how he has made her smile and laugh. She also smiles when she thinks about the beauty and the magic of this place, about the music of their love that is always all around her and how she can feel it throughout her entire being. And when she thinks about the seemingly never ending chilled champagne, she lets go of a little giggle, And she also thinks of how she had indeed been pleasantly surprised with the ham, her ham.

And in this instant, she comes to the conclusion that this is what he must have meant when he asked her if she was ready to see and experience all the things that made up a dream. And yet, she had to admit that there was something that she is curious about. She has wondered about it off and on during dinner, and with each passing moment the curiosity that she has been feeling has mounted. And now that she is sitting all alone at the table she knows that she can no longer resist the urge to find out whether or not it is true.

As quietly and as inconspicuous as she can be, she pushes her chair back slightly and lifts up the edge of the tablecloth and peeks underneath it. In astonishment she can hardly believe what she is seeing. But she knows that she has to be sure and that there is only one way of doing that. So she raises the tablecloth a bit more and slides her hand underneath it in search of a definite telltale sign that she knows must be there. And when her hand locates what she is searching for, she can not help but giggle out loud and say, "Oh my. It's true. Its true." With glee she jumps up from her chair and begins to swiftly move towards her lover with out stretched arms and with an excitement that fills the room.

When all at once he hears the commotion behind him, feels the excitement in the air and notices the beautiful change in the rhythm of their music of love, he turns to face in her direction. She runs to him and throws her arms around his neck as he takes her in his arms.

She looks into his eyes and while hardly able to speak from the joy she is at this moment feeling she excitedly says, "The table... my love... The table... It's... It's... It's my cable wheel... the one I have in my back yard."

He smiles at her and says, "Yes sweetheart. It is. It is your cable wheel, and it is here especially for your enjoyment."

She smiles at him and says, "Ohh, my sweet lover, you are so, so wonderful."

And with this, she tightens her grip around his neck, which causes her to stand on the tips of her toes. He reaches down with his hands, puts them gently on her butt cheeks and raises her up and towards him until her feet no longer touch the floor. He holds her in his embrace and slowly begins to turn in circles that resemble a romantic dance.

As their love fills the room, their lips come together in a passionate kiss that seems to go on forever.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR.

Chapter Five.

Monday, May 20, 2002 - 10:06 AM

She knows not how long she has been caught up in this heavenly feeling. All she knows is that she, as well as he, had been caught up in their kisses of passion and that her entire being has been filled with such beautiful colors and sounds that seem to swirl all around them with so much intensity. She slowly realizes that he has stopped spinning around with her secure in his arms and that at some point he had relaxed his hold on her just enough to cause her feet to touch the ground. They are now in each others arms and gently swaying from side to side with the rhythm of the beautiful music that the love between them is creating. Her arms rest on his shoulders and extend to the back of his head where her fingers are gently caressing the back of his neck. His arms are around her waist and his hands gently rest on her backside.

As his fingers spread and encompass each butt cheek she can feel them caressing her there. He applies a slight pressure on her backside that causes the length of their bodies to make full contact. They can both feel each other's arousal as they look into each other's eyes and see the passion there. They smile at one another and place tender kisses on the others lips. In each other's arms, they dance to the rhythm of the music for what seems to be an eternity.

While the spell that they are under is strong, they can not help but sense that their surroundings have once again changed and that it contributes immensely to the pleasures that they are feeling at this very instant. They know that they are no longer within the enclosure of the circular room where their first meal together had taken place, for they can no longer see the flickering of the candles.

They gradually realize that they are now in the center of a four-pillar gazebo opened on every side. Their senses are flooded with the smells, which drift in the evening air, and with the sights and sounds that surround this beautiful gazebo. They notice that at each opening there are steps that lead down to an ocean of flowers of every color imaginable and they can smell the sweet aroma emitting from each and every beautiful flower. They also notice that a glass dome covers the top of the gazebo, and through this dome they can see the twinkling of stars and a big golden moon smiling down at them.

In and beyond the shadows surrounding the beautiful gazebo, they can hear the sounds created by the creatures of the night. They can hear the soft love calls of the crickets and they can hear the nightingales and the turtledoves as the sing their songs of love. All this beauty that surrounds them causes their emotions to soar which in turn creates the sweetest music that they have ever heard.

Wrapped in each other's arms they dance through the night as they kiss and whisper words of love to each other. Their bodies pressed up against each other move to the rhythm of the music. The atmosphere caused by their surroundings overwhelms all of their senses and the smell of immense sexual desire is in the air all around them. With every movement they make, they can feel this sensation of sexual desire, and that of lust and animal instinct building up within them. Their Kisses are no longer those of passion and love. They are now kisses driven by the need to satisfy and fulfill one another's sexual desires.

Captured by her charms, he begins to lose his composure. His mind is filled with one and only one thing as he throws caution to the winds. He slowly moves one of his hands upward to the small of her back. Once it is there, he presses her towards him with both hands in an attempt to become one with her. He gently nibbles on her bottom lip, which is now inflamed from the desire that courses throughout her entire body. Through his suit he can feel the nipples of her breasts standing hard and erect and he can feel the warmth radiating from between her legs as she begins to grind her love nest forcefully against his now nearly erect manhood.

Once again his hand moves upward along her back until it is entangled in her hair. He takes hold of her hair and gently pulls her head back as he looks into her eyes and whispers to her, "Now my love, I can wait no longer."

In response, she slides her arms from his shoulders and he feels her hands begin to make their way slowly down his chest and down to his waist. She slides one arm around his back and places her hand on his backside while she slides her other hand down his leg and moves it inwards between their bodies until it rests directly over his engorged manhood. She cups her hand slightly and begins to caress it.

He feels her running her hand gently up and down the length of his manhood as she smiles at him and whispers, "Yes, my love, yes."

With this, he tenderly kisses both of her eyes and then her cheek. He gently pulls her head back slightly more as he moves his lips downward towards her neck while the hand that is on her backside slowly moves towards the center of her cute round butt cheeks and downwards along the crack that separates them.

He kisses the back of her ear and whispers, "I love you." He leaves a trail of kisses down the side of her neck as he runs his lips downwards towards the front of her body just below her neckline. As he kisses the center of her collarbone, he moves his hands upwards until they are positioned above the straps of her evening gown.

He begins to slowly slide the straps of her gown down and off her shoulders when at that instant she remembered his gift to her. She smiles at him and says: "Wait my love."

He stops what he is doing and watches as she moves her hand to the top of her gown just above her heart and removes the precious treasure that she had placed there earlier. He sees the twinkle in her eyes as she takes the small vial between her thumb and forefinger and gives it a little shake. In the dimness of the gazebo the shimmering colors produced by the movement of the liquid seem to be illuminated even more, and this in turn causes her to giggle with delight. She smiles at him and gently places her gift in the inner pocket of his suit and then through the outside of his suit she gives it a little pat.

She then takes his face in her hands, smiles at him and says: "Okay my love. Now it will be safe."

She then kisses him passionately and he once more begins to move the straps of her gown slowly down her arms. As the straps near her elbows she leans back a little and helps him slide the straps down her arms by moving her elbows upwards and outwards until the straps fall free. As he once again moves his lips towards the nape of her neck he grips the material on either side of her body and slowly begins to ease the gown down her lovely body.

As her gown inches down her body so does his mouth following right along behind the top of the gown. He can hear her moan as he stops to lick the sweet smelling perspiration from the valley between her breasts. His mouth then continues its journey down her body. As he comes down to one knee he can feel her hands entangled in his hair at the back of his head. As the gown gets passed her hips it graciously drops to the floor around her feet.

He gently puts his hands on the outer part of her knees and slowly begins to move them up her legs as his tongue leaves little circular trails of moisture between her navel and the top of her panties. He runs his hands behind her and can hear her moans as his fingers caress her backside. He then inserts his fingers in the waistband of her underwear and very slowly begins to also pull them down her legs as his mouth also begins to move downward towards her love nest. As the crouch of her panties pull away from between her legs and drop to the floor his tongue has reached the top of the sheath that covers the swelling bud.

She lifts one foot and then the other to remove the shoes from her lovely feet, and to also discard her gown and moistened panties from around her ankles. Once she has done so, he moves both the shoes and her clothes to one side.

She now stands there in the moonlight in only her white nylons and bra. She smiles down at him and adjusts her stance and spreads her legs slightly apart as she reaches behind her and unclasps her bra, slowly removes it and tosses it aside. She runs her hands down her now exposed round soft breasts until her fingers come in contact with her now taut nipples. She takes her nipples between her fingers and gently rolls them between her fingertips. Then once more, her hands begin to caress the back of his head.

His eyes hungrily travel up the length of her voluptuous body from her feet to her pretty eyes. He smiles at her and says, "My love. You are so, so beautiful."

He hears her moan as she smiles down at him and feels her tighten the grip she has on his hair. He kneels on both knees and edges himself closer between her legs, and he feels her hands press his head towards her mound.

At this point he needs no more coaxing. He once again places his hands on her backside and pulls her firmly towards his face. He takes her now fully aroused love bud in his mouth and begins to make tiny circles around it with his tongue, as his fingers gently squeeze and fondle her backside. The tempo of the circular motion of his tongue on her love button slowly begins to increase. She moans from the sensations that his tongue and fingers are causing and spreads her legs even further so as to give him more access to her womanhood.

Faster and faster he moves his tongue upon her love bud. Until suddenly he darts his tongue between the lips and inserts it into the entrance of her love nest to taste her love juices. He knows she is ready and can sense that she has been ready for a good while as he feels her love juices flow from within her love nest unto his tongue which is now rapidly darting in and out of her. Her moans begin to increase in volume as she feels the sensations his tongue is causing. She moans even louder as she feels his fingers slowly make their way between her perfectly round cheeks and gently spread them apart.

She looks down at him and in a husky voice she says, "Oh my love, that feels so good," as she feels one of his fingers gently caressing the entrance in the valley between her ass cheeks.

She catches her breath when she feels him remove one of his hands from her backside. But instantly she realizes whet he is doing as he slides his hand around her and moves it between her legs from the front. He places two fingers side by side and slowly inserts them in to her love nest as he once more moves his mouth unto her love bud. He slowly begins to move his fingers in and out of her love nest as he takes her love bud between his lips and begins to gently suck on it.

With a lust filled voice she says, "Oh yes, yes, do it to me, my love. Do it."

As the motion of his fingers going in and out of her love nest increases so does the suction of his mouth on her aroused love bud increase. He feels her arching her back as she increases the pressure of her hands on the back of his head and hears her say, "Yes my love. Do it. Harder! faster!"

He increases the tempo of his fingers in her love nest and places her love bud between his teeth and very gently begins to nibble on it. At that instant he feels her lose all control as her body begins to tremble. She can not hold back her climax any longer. All of her senses are taken over by her passion as she explodes in ecstasy. She stands there trembling as her hands hold on tightly to his head.

Her breathing is rapid as she loudly mumbles, "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

The waves of ecstasy course through her body and slowly begins to dissipate, and she begins to lose her equilibrium. Her eyes gently close as her knees begin to shake ever so slightly as they become week and her body gracefully begins a downward descent.

As she begins to fall, he swiftly places his right arm behind her knees and slides his left arm behind her back and lifts her up in his arms as he comes to a standing position. Her arms automatically wind around his neck while she nestles her head on his chest right next to his heart.

He looks down at her, smiles, places a gentle kiss on her forehead and whispers, "I love you sweetheart."

END OF CHAPTER FIVE.

Chapter Six.

Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 3:57 PM

As she begins to regain her senses, she once more slowly opens her eyes and she sees her lover standing above her with a smile on his face. In this instant, she realizes that she is no longer standing in the center of the gazebo. Rather, she is laying face up on a hard surface located off to one side of that beautiful structure. Her hands move from where they are resting on her belly just below her breasts. She slides them down on either side of her body and onto the hard surface covered by a soft material. As her hands move over the material she can not believe what her mind is telling her. She asks herself, "Oh my. Can this really be true? Am I really laying on my cable wheel covered by my favorite quilt?"