The Magic Box Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding the device.
2.4k words
4.38
76.8k
75
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always enjoyed boot fairs, looking out for the bargains you hear about on TV the old cracked pot bought for a pound but worth millions. It never happens though but I did find nice bits and pieces for my own shop selling a huge assortment of interesting items, from collectables to bric a brac, if I thought it would make money I would buy it.

I had found a small assortment of old lunch boxes, comic heroes mainly they always sold well, while I was looking them over I saw a small box down below the lunch boxes, it looked to be handmade, about 6 inches long 4 inches wide and one inch thick. What caught my attention was the material it was made from, I had been doing this for years but I didn't recognise the metal, it was light like aluminium but had a pale golden shine, maybe a coating of some kind I thought, as I turned it in my hand I could find no seam so maybe not a box, there were faintly etched patterns on one side radiating out from a small circle.

I had no clue what it was but I asked the old man behind the stall how much for the whole thing, six lunch boxes and the metal whatever it was, we agreed on a figure that I was more than happy with and I walked away with the small assortment looking for my next bargain.

Over the next few weeks I was out a lot, boot fairs being a summer thing I didn't want to miss any of the large ones as I needed enough stock to carry me through the winter, most of what I bought was stored in the back rooms of my shop waiting to be cleaned up, valued and put out on the shelves.

One day a few months later I re discovered the small metal box, after cleaning up the lunch boxes I picked up the metal object. I still couldn't see any way it opened nor could I work out what it could be, my fingers were gently tracing the patterns when I heard a faint click and a small button rose up from the centre of the design. Again I turned the object over in my hand, nothing else had changed just the small circular button now sticking up I marvelled at the precision as there was no apparent seam between the button and its surrounding.

Deciding that there was only one use for a button I pushed it, nothing happened it just stayed in flat once again appearing as just a part of the etched design. I heard the bell above the shop door ring so went out to see if I could be of any help, there were two girls maybe in their early 20's walking up and down the aisles. I offered my assistance but they responded that they were only looking. I told them to just call if they needed anything and sat down in my chair behind the counter.

I watched the two girls one wearing black leggings and a cropped top, the other one was wearing a very short skirt and blouse, from my vantage point I watched as she squatted to look at something on the bottom shelf, I had a fantastic view up her skirt and could see the pale yellow of her panties clearly.

With her knees parted I silently cursed wishing that she had not worn such sensible panties that day, the box in my hand throbbed and was suddenly warm, I glanced down to see a dull glow from the intricate etched pattern, within a fraction of a second the warmth and glow had gone and the box returned to how it was before. I shook my head wondering if I had imagined it. I looked back up towards the girls, the one squatting had picked up some old post cards, black and white Victorian seaside pictures and she was leafing through the box looking at each one, as she twisted back to her previous position I saw that her very sensible panties had been replaced by a tiny thong of the same pale yellow colour, the thin string parting her fleshy pussy lips and leaving very little to the imagination.

My mind was a whirl, when had she changed her panties, I only looked away for a second and she hadn't appeared to have moved. Maybe she was one of those exhibitionists I had read about, maybe she would take off all of her clothes, maybe she would come over to me with her friend and show me just how dirty she could be, all these thoughts flew through my whirling mind in a split second as I tried to understand what was happening. I again felt the throb and warmth from the small metal object, I looked down to see the intricate patterns were again glowing, brighter this time before again fading to nothing.

I looked up to see that the girl was staring at me, I thought she must have seen me looking up her skirt, but then she stood, and slowly started to unbutton her top, as she walked towards where I sat she continued to release buttons until I could see the lace of her bra come into view, she reached the glass display case I used as a counter and placed both hands flat on the glass top, her blouse now hanging loosely her lace covered breasts now proudly displayed.

I was still sitting watching probably open mouthed and drooling as this vision stood looking at me and I had completely forgotten about her friend until I heard the slow click of her heels on the wooden floor. I slowly stood so that I could see where she was and saw that she was also approaching where her friend now stood, her cropped top I could see discarded on the floor several steps behind her, she now wore just the skin tight black leggings her very pert but small tits bobbing slightly as she slowly walked towards me, I groaned as she reached up to tug gently on her small puffy pink nipples making them standout from her pale tits.

My mind was a mess, I couldn't understand what was happening, the situation was something only found in porn films and erotic fantasy stories, but here I was either it was actually happening or I was having an amazing dream.

The second girl reached the side of the first and pulled her in close before planting a very aggressive kiss on the girl's lips, like most men I had a thing for watching girls make out, only experienced before on film. The two girls were really going for it they both began to grope each other, and in moments the first girl was also topless her top and bra thrown to the floor, her tits were larger maybe a D cup with long dark fat nipples which were now being alternately sucked on.

I was scared to move in case they stopped, I stood only separated from them by the width of my counter. I watched as the first girl slipped her hand down the front of girl number twos leggings until she was obviously cupping her pussy, following suit the second girl slid her hand up underneath the short skirt of the first girl. I could imagine what they were doing and my cock was now throbbing I groaned out loud as my cock throbbed inside my jeans, if only I could see more. Another throb and a pulse of light from the box, both girls looked directly at me and smiled before they completely stripped each other naked, girl number two then sat up on my counter before laying back against my chest. I watched as her friend spread apart her pussy lips before dipping her head to lap at the wet pink folds.

The girl now leaning against me began to buck her hips up offering herself completely to her friends invading tongue, from where I was I could look down her body and watch very clearly as the pink tongue began to flick over the obvious clit. As I watched the girl I was supporting pulled my hands up until I was cupping her substantial breasts, I began to flick and pinch at her rubbery teats seeing them become even harder as she shuddered and twitched on the counter.

The scene was extremely hot one girl on my counter groaning as she neared her orgasm, her friend still licking her now soaking pussy slowly inserted, one finger followed quickly by two more, still playing with her breasts I watched as she was now finger fucked, it wasn't long before all three fingers were being taken all the way to the knuckle and she was grinding down on the invading fingers as her friend continued to flick her tongue over the protruding clit.

I watched this thinking to myself that she looks like she wants more, on the counter next to me the box again throbbed and pulsed with light this was followed by a groan from the girl as her friend added a forth finger to her quivering pussy. I was looking between the pussy getting stuffed with fingers and the small object on my counter, was it really doing what I thought it was.

Looking back at the action I said in my mind only, I bet she would love to be fist fucked. I looked at the box and watched another pulse of light. I stared as with a firm push the girl pushed her whole hand deep inside her friends now stretched hole and slowly began to fist fuck her. I watched for a while as the girl climaxed several times, a pool of her fluids building on the glass counter top.

I bet she would love to suck my cock as well I thought, watching the box sure enough the patterns glowed and the box throbbed, the girl being fist fucked reached back and quickly undid my jeans freeing my hard cock, she pulled me towards her now lying flat on my counter with her head hanging off the side. Pulling me by my hips towards her she guided my cock in to her open mouth. I could now watch either her friend continuing to pound her pussy or her mouth as she sucked my cock I picked the latter first and watched as she took my whole length, it was a shame I was of only average sized as she had taken everything I had to offer easily, I could feel her tongue swirling around my shaft as I slowly started to fuck her mouth.

My eye caught on the box again, I wonder I thought. I would love to have another few inches of cock and may be a bit thicker as well I said in my mind. Again the box pulsed and the patterns became lit, for a second my cock felt hot and there was a throb there as well, I slowly withdrew from the girl's mouth watching as ten inches of fat cock was slowly bought into view, I stood staring at my cock now nearly twice the size it had been moments before.

I shook my head positive that this dream would end soon, I looked at the other girl and thought to myself I bet she would love ten inches of cock about now, click and throb from the box, the girl looked up and me and said fuck me hard I need you now.

I walked around to the other side of the counter, and stood behind her she was still leaning forward fisting her friend and showed no signs of tiring and she repeatedly plunged her hand in to her friends dripping pussy. I nudged the fat head of my new and improved cock against the wet opening between her thighs before I slowly pushed forwards and sank my length deep into her willing cunt. I fucked her firmly feeling her tight pussy gripping my pulsating tool, as I approached my orgasm I thought not yet and the need to cum faded away. I looked down at the pussy gripping my cock at marvelled at the amount of fluid leaking from her as I ploughed her from behind.

This time I allowed myself to cum pumping my spunk deep inside her but whispering to myself stay hard, stay hard. I carried on still rock hard I wondered how far this dream could go, well it's a dream so anything goes at least until I wake up. I bet she would love your other fist in her arsehole I thought.

Slowly one finger at a time was added to her arsehole while her pussy remained full of the other hand. I still fucked the sloppy pussy now dripping with both my cum and hers and I nearly came again as the fist slid inside completely and I watched as both holes were fisted in unison.

Beg me to fuck your arsehole I thought. Looking back over her shoulder this cute girl looked me straight in the eye and said please Mr would you put your fat cock in my arsehole and fuck me hard, fill me with your cum please.

With my hand trembling I held my cock tight up against her puckered arsehole and began to push home, my cock head disappearing inside before with a grunt the girl shoved back taking all ten inches in one thrust. I began to ram her hard from behind my massive cock filling her tight arsehole, while I watched as she continued to abuse her friends stretched holes.

I pounded away giving my all until with a groan I felt my cock twitch and empty itself deep inside the girl's bowels. I staggered back around the counter and stuffed by sensitive cock back into the mouth I had fucked earlier and watched as she licked and sucked my cock clean before I collapsed back into my chair totally spent. The two girls stood and slowly began to redress, I was barely able to focus but I asked them to fill in a customer card with contact details which they both did, I do hope you will come back again soon I said as they walked out of the shop.