The Magic Box Ch. 03

Story Info
My day with my in laws.
2.1k words
4.36
43k
24
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand this story, you should read the previous chapters which explain the Magic box.

This Chapter contains some incestuous sex between sisters, if this will upset you please read no further.

As with my other story's I don't claim to be a writer and I know that my grammar and punctuation is not correct so again if this will spoil your day please don't read my story. If you are truly offended by my poor writing skills, please feel free to keep your comments to yourself.

I have a few chapters of my main story Chrissy the slut with someone for editing at the moment, if they are able to I am hoping that the edited future chapters will stop the Grammar Police only time will tell.

I have had a few suggestions for direction in which to take the Magic box story so watch for future chapters and please feel free to make HELPFUL comments.

*****

I had used the box on a few more occasion's taking advantage of a few female customers, but I had something on my mind that I wanted to try. Several years ago my older brother had married his Thai Bride and he currently had his wife and her two sisters staying with him. I had a thing for Sian his wife, she was absolutely gorgeous I had yet to meet her sisters as I had not attended the wedding in Thailand, today I was going over to my brother's house for a barbeque. I knew that the box could make all of my fantasises regarding my sister in law come true but should I take advantage or not I wondered.

With my small metal object secured in my bag I arrived at my brother's house, I walked around to the rear garden to meet them on the decking of the secluded rear garden. After the greetings and introductions, I took a seat with a cold beer in my hand. I chatted with my brother while watching my three in laws from behind the mirrored lenses of my sun glasses, it was a warm day and all three wore shorts and tee shirts, I'm sure that one wore no bra as I could see her nipples poking through the shirt.

Knowing that I could do things while others didn't notice I thought I could play a little, as long as I didn't go too far what would the harm be, I said just loud enough for everyone to hear I bet we would all be more comfortable in our swim suits. I had worn my shorts as my brother had a hot tub which was always nice on a warm day. The tree girls all nodded in agreement and disappeared indoors. While they were gone I followed my brother's lead and removed my shirt so that I was just wearing swimming shorts.

A short while later the three girls all re appeared, my sister in law wearing a white Bikini her two sisters wore plain one-piece swim suits. Although all three were young and shapely the three swim suits were a bit disappointing, I thought to myself it couldn't hurt to modify them a little bit. My sister in law had her back to me talking to her two siblings when I said to myself, she would look much better in one of those thong bikinis. I couldn't see the box as it glowed still in my bag, but I had a perfect view as Sian's bikini bottoms slowly shrank until it was a tiny white thong the string hidden between the tanned globes of her buttocks, with one more thought her bikini top also shrunk down until it was hardly able to contain her breasts.

Turning my attention to one of the sisters, Lily I slowly turned her one-piece costume completely transparent, this revealed a substantial pubic bush which soon faded away to leave a completely smooth pussy. For Suki I took my time, she was the youngest of the three sisters but also the curviest, her one-piece costume was struggling to contain her large bust and the swell of her hips against her narrow waist made her shape appear the perfect hour glass figure. I had to see her, so I called out to her that she would be much more comfortable naked, she agreed completely and shed the costume without a pause. Like her sister she had a bush but as I had one smooth pussy I decided on contrast and went for a smooth pussy with I tiny triangle of cropped pube's above pointing down at her puffy lipped pussy below, she looked spectacular.

I went to stand beside my brother as he cooked on the barbecue, his wife and her sisters stood around either nearly naked or in the case of suki completely naked, and he was taking no notice of any of them. All of the bare flash soon had me disregarding my decision to not take advantage. Suki lay on the sun lounger with Lily applying oil to her naked body I said to my brother, you wouldn't mind if your wife sucked my cock would you, she's not doing anything at the moment. No I don't mind he replied not even looking up from the cooking steaks. Staying next to him I called over to Sian, come and suck my cock. On her knees at my feet she pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them before she took my already swelling cock inside her warm mouth, I had experimented with the box enough to know that I could either put off coming completely or I could come repeatedly depending on what I asked for. Today I thought it would be great to cover my sister in law with my cum so I didn't hold back, and as I was about to erupt I pulled out of her mouth and blasted my load in to her face.

With her face still covered in my drying spunk Sian sat opposite me as we ate, no one commented on that or the fact that both Suki and I were still naked. With the meal over my Brother handed around fresh drinks I quietly suggested that it would be even better if everyone was naked and quickly everyone was.

For the first time I saw my sister in law Sian naked, she was every bit as gorgeous as I had imagined like her sisters she had a bush which I removed with a single thought, her nipples were rock hard and thick standing well out from her C cup tits. With another thought both nipples were adorned with a thick golden ring as she received totally painless piercings. I gave Lily a matching pair of rings on her smaller nipples and Suki I spoilt, I added two rings to each of her very puffy pussy lips and another through the hood of her clit, her fat nipples I pierced with a bar through each which I then joined with a thin silver chain.

While my brother slept on his sun lounger I called for Lily, I tweaked her newly pierced nipples as I told her to straddle me, with my hard ten-inch cock sticking straight up she slowly lowered herself, she like her sister Sian was a very petite build but she managed to slowly take my whole cock inside her tight cunt before she slowly began to rise and fall fucking herself on my pole. With one thought I had Suki straddling my face, gripping the rings which passed through her meaty pussy flaps I pulled her hole wide open as she lowered herself on to my waiting mouth. With one of her sisters bouncing energetically on my lap I sucked Suki's Clit into my mouth with a few flicks of my tongue she exploded and squirted with her climax I lapped up as much as I could and continued to eat her soaking wet pussy. I could feel my own climax approaching so sent out a thought, Lily climbed off my pole and Sian leant in taking me once again in her mouth as I climaxed Sian directed my cock so that I again coated her face adding to the dry load from earlier on.

Once she had gotten all she could she took lily's place and lowered herself on to my cock, I was fucking my Sister in Law at last. Suki came again soon after again soaking me as she sprayed her cum on my face and chest. I let her climb off so that I could watch as my sister in law fucked me, as she stood up I could see my pole had her pussy stretched and just before I would have come free she sank back down shuddering as she took my full length. Sian climaxed twice while riding my cock before I again sprayed her face with my come.

I was using the box to maintain my erection and my energy as I guided Suki on to all fours. Once she was in position I buried my cock inside her arse hole, before this day finished I was going to fuck all three of them in every orifice. While I was buried deep inside Sukis arsehole I called for my brother to bring me a cold beer, he did as I asked, passing me the beer he even said I hope you are enjoying yourself, I know these family get together are not really your thing. I laughed, he was right I didn't like family gatherings, but I had a feeling they would be more fun from now on. Sian lay her head on her sisters back side as I continued to fuck her, as I was about to come yet again I pulled out and added to the coatings she was going to be getting all day before Sian sucked my cock clean straight out of her sister's arse hole.

Next Lily sucked my cock and after I had come on Sian's face again I started to fuck Suki's cunt, this was a hard choice as I was very taken with Suki, but had finally decided I would fuck my sister in laws arsehole last. I fucked Suki hard and fast, the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around my fat cock was exquisite and watching her fat tittie's as they bounced with the silver bars and chain glinting in the sun soon had me ready to come again, Sian was already on her knees at my side as I pulled free of Suki's wet cunt and sprayed yet another load in my sister in laws face.

I had Suki lay down on the sun lounger, Lily was playing with Suki's nipples and tits as I told Sian to get on all fours and lick her sister's cunt, she opened Suki's pussy up with her fingers before lowering her face to eat out her sister. As she did I inserted my cock into Sian's arsehole, I had watched this ass on many occasions jealous of my brother's bride now I was buried up to my balls inside her pretty bottom while her face is coated with my cum. I was going to make this last and slowed my pace. I watched Lily and Sian bring Suki to another orgasm, her spray soaking Sian as she lapped away at her sister's pussy. Staying fully inserted in Sian's bottom I reached forwards and moved Sian's head aside so that I could slide my fingers in to Suki's cunt. Thinking back to the shop when I had watched the two friends together, I really wanted to see Suki's pretty cunt stretched wide and fisted, I slipped three of my fingers inside her well lubricated hole and began to finger her as I fucked Sian's arsehole.

With four fingers now plunging in knuckle deep Suki was soon squirting again adding more lube to my hand and her already dripping pussy, tucking my thumb in I began to twist and thrust slowly pushing deeper and deeper inside Suki's red puffy cunt. As I reached the widest part of my hand Suki began to thrust back suddenly my hand slipped fully in and she took my hand to the wrist inside her. I clenched my fist and began to slowly push and pull while rotating my fist inside her very wet hole, Suki was going nuts groaning and screaming as her pussy squirted and dripped as she continuously orgasmed. Pushing Sian to the side my plans forgotten I moved between Suki's legs and with my fist still inside her pussy I slid my cock into her arsehole as well Suki shuddered and came again as I emptied myself in her arsehole before slowly disentangling ourselves.

I suggested to the girls that they should get cleaned up and dressed. I got Sian to give her husband a long lingering kiss before she went and watched as she pressed her cum smeared face to his before going inside to clean up.