The Magic Boxers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About 5pm... Why?"

"I'm going to cook dinner and maybe give you a massage tonight."

"Oh, baby, that sounds so good... Tonight needs to be one of those gentle nights."

Karen's eyes were soft and moist, almost like she was going to cry. If it was possible to convey love with just a look, Karen succeeded in making me feel we had something ultra special going that was getting better with each passing day. We kissed goodbye and headed off towards our work day.

-----------------

Sitting at my desk shuffling papers I felt a feminine presence hovering over me. The faint smell of perfume was a dead giveaway...

Connie stood in front of my desk, arms crossed, lightly tapping her pump with a huge smile on her face. I looked up at her...

"So did you love birds have fun last night?"

"Sorry, I never kiss and tell..." I winked at her with a sly grin on my face.

She studied me for about fifteen seconds, as if trying to figure it all out, before finally asking, "Karen didn't have any panties on either, did she?"

I arched my eyebrow slightly. More studying...

"I bet you guys did it in the parking lot, didn't you?"

Tilting my head just a notch, I made a slight face...

"No, a back seat would be uncomfortable for a big guy like you, wouldn't it?" Connie continued.

"Very." I said softly.

She kept looking at me... Suddenly her eyes got all big,

"OH MY GOD! You guys did it in a dressing room! That's it!"

I arched my eyebrows yet again.

"Super star! And all these years I thought you were just a nice BORING guy," she marveled.

She beamed down at me, an expression on her face that I couldn't figure out... There was a silence that hung between us as I tried to think of something to say. I decided to speak from the heart,

"You know, Connie, sometimes those 'nice boring' guys can surprise you. I've often discovered that the best surprises in life are the ones that you least expect. Perhaps instead of looking for Prince Charming, you might consider looking outside the castle walls. I know quite a few nice average guys who would love to be you and your daughter's hero."

"Too bad you're not applying for the job."

"Sorry, girl... I'm in love, as you well know... "

"Just joking... But tell me; are you going to give this nice average guy some lessons?"

"You're my teacher, remember?"

"I wonder about that...perhaps the pupil knows a little more than he's letting on?"

"Hardly..."

"I wish..."

The playing done, I proceeded to ask Connie about any recommendations she might come up with regarding a house cleaning service. She agreed to inquire amongst her friends.

----------------

After my paperwork was finished, I stopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond as a nice saleslady educated me about scented massaging oils. Coconut mango was my choice for the evening. I returned home, did some yard work, and by 3pm was back to washing clothes and planning dinner. Now I had a greater appreciation for what my wife goes through every day. We would be getting some help around the house.

At 5pm, the hot water was drawn, the pasta was cooking but Karen was nowhere to be found. I called her cell but it went straight to voicemail. By 5:30 I was getting worried. At six o'clock I drained the tub and blew out the candle in the bathroom. My mind started to swirl. Did she have to work late? Did she have an accident? Why didn't she call? Did she find a man to fuck her harder than me? Damn! Why does my mind always go there? I trust her with my life, but my mind always wanders there. Must be those damn Literoitca stories...

At twenty after six the garage door opened, and Karen flew into the kitchen with a huge smile on her face, throwing a Kohl's shopping bag on the counter. She looked at the cold pasta sitting on the stove before reaching up and passionately kissing me.

"Sorry I'm late honey, but I realized on the way home that we forgot to look for those discount boxers last night while shopping. My mind was on other things..." she laughed.

"Why didn't you call?"

"My cell phone battery won't stay charged... It's dead."

"Oh... So did you get them?"

"Well... The ninety percent off packs were gone. But I did buy some at regular price..."

"What? We never buy clothes at full price." I questioned, dumping the bag's contents onto the counter. Five pairs of smiley faced boxers in blue, red, green, yellow and orange stared up at me. I picked up the receipt.

"Jesus, Karen, one hundred and twenty dollars for underwear? Have you lost your freaking mind?"

"Honey, considering the orgasms you gave me last night, it's the clothing bargain of the century! Oh God, Jerry, I'm so horny right now... Take me to bed, stud!"

"What about dinner?"

"Forget the damn pasta, tonight; your meal is going to be served on the bed!"