The Magic Gloves

Story Info
Buying a pair of magic gloves gone...wrong!
2k words
4.66
17.9k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Magic Gloves

The rabbit poured over each and every item in the curiosity shop, a bunny with time to kill. With soft brown fur and a mop of cutely messy chestnut hair, Dai swept his paw absently back through it, tail twitching as he amused himself while waiting for the train. The train times were always such a pain those days, changing at the worst of times, and he was stuck for a way to get home until the one he needed came into the station unless he wanted to chance the bus. Wrinkling his nose, he sighed, whiskers twitching. Dai hated the bus.

So, that was out of the question and, well, he would not have found the curiosity shop if he had not been strolling around aimlessly with a smoothie in paw, a mix of fruits that, perhaps, he would not have thought to try on his own. It was nice enough but not so nice that he had been reluctant to down it hastily in lieu of missing out on what the little shop crammed into the corner of a backstreet had to offer.

And it did not disappoint with its crooked shelves and that musty, old air that such shops seemed to hold, his curiosity getting the better of him (ironically so) and goading him on to check out each and every little thing he passed. A vase? A collection of carved chess pieces? A crystal sculpture? Every single one was brought to him with a sense of wonder as if they had been laid there especially for him to discover, although it had been pure chance that he had stumbled across the shop at all.

Or had it? Had some ulterior power, perhaps, been working right along in the background, guiding his paws to the shop that would unlock so much pleasure for him? One could only imagine.

"These..."

All other thoughts slipped from his mind, the many items he'd examined paling in comparison to the find just before him. Dai shivered, eyes locking onto the gloves as if they were calling him in. It was no secret that he was rather partial to a lovely pair of gloves, regardless of what they were, but silken ones held a special favour with him, stirring a need much deeper inside him than anything the mere eye could see for itself.

Wait... No... Beside those silk ones, well, there was an even more striking pair of violet satin ones, a small ring of black beading around the hem of the wrist. The satin gleamed with a soft sheen, one formed to the 'hand' of a model on the shelf, and he picked up the other one, slipping it on over his delicate, slender fingers as if it had been made just for him. It was all too easy to collect the second from the fingers of the model too, the satin rustling softly as it was removed, although it eased over his other paw without a sound, the fur muting any noise that may have been made.

And, right then and there, he knew that it had been a mistake. Or the best thing ever to happen to him - it really was something up for debate as heated arousal flooded his mind, paws moving without conscious thought from his own mind. In the back corner of the shop, he was well enough hidden away that no one would be able to see him but that was hardly his main concern as the gloves jerked and twitched tightly around his paws, making any attempt at movement under his own jurisdiction completely and utterly pointless.

"Hey - what's going ooooon?!"

The last word came out as a moan that rose in pitch, his long ears twitching to attention as the gloves leapt and unzipped his jeans, yanking them down around his hips before he could react. And yet, when he was able to respond and react, the bunny found that he couldn't move his paws one bit, a fact that was more and more terrifying as his breath caught in his throat and the gloves fumbled for his underwear, slipping them down with a greater air of sensuality to expose his member and balls to the cool air of the shop.

Dai couldn't help it: his cock hardened instantly, flushing full of blood, pumping to its full length. He barely needed the satin touch of the shimmering gloves to make him feel so aroused, the gloves acting of their own free will as they seemed to shiver and caressed the length of his shaft, teasing from base to tip with just the very tips of the fingers.

Heart pounding, the bunny desperately tried not to react but it was a losing battle as his hips jerked back and forth, hunched over as the fabric drew a spike of arousal to his lust-addled mind, wishing he was anywhere, absolutely anywhere, else but in the shop. Could it have been kinky if he'd been at home, safe in his own bedroom to play? But the gloves... They weren't inanimate! Was he losing his mind? Anyone watching may have said so but he was completely out of control of them! There was nothing he could do!

"Is everything okay over there?"

The shopkeeper, a tiger with old, wizened eyes, called around the corner from the desk but the rabbit gasped and shook his head, eyes wide and round. He couldn't be caught with his shaft out!

"N-no!" He said, as loudly as he dared without drawing further attention to himself, although the stammer couldn't be helped. "Everything's fiiiiine! Sorry! So sorry!"

Luckily for him, no one came to investigate and he swallowed a moan as the gloves, for he could not have said that his paws were in control, stroked and massaged his throbbing length, arousal clashing with desperation in the confines of his mind. The fingers curled sensually around his girth, stroking and teasing so beautifully that it was as if they knew the workings of his own mind and what stoked the fires of his lust better than he even knew for himself. Rubbing behind the head of his cock, the fingers of the gloves stroked one after the other, a fluttering rub that made him pant and curl further over his front, his back to the rest of the shop and anyone who may have had the misfortune to walk in on his humiliation, right out in public and the open.

What if someone did see him? What would they think? Oh, they would only see him masturbating, jerking himself off so crudely, with the gloves that he hadn't even bought as yet! For it seemed natural that he would have to buy them after they'd touched his shaft, even if he had not actually done it himself! The satin gloves slipped down into his underwear, teasing and caressing his balls briefly, sweetly, and it was all the bunny could do to not roll his eyes back and let out a loud moan that would have given everything away right then and there. Although he was not one to swear or curse, he rolled his head from one shoulder to the other, striving and failing to work out the tension in his body as his hips juddered forward, rocking and grinding his shaft shamefully into one glove after the other, the satin itself bidding his fingers to close and allow his lust-stricken body to pump between them as if he was going to cum right there in the shop.

No...

Yet, it was not as if he had any choice in the matter, the magic of the gloves controlling his motions as he panted and opened and closed his mouth with as little sound as possible, mind turning over. He could not quite be horrified at his own actions, being too aroused for that, but Dai grunted softly, trying to be quiet, so very quiet, and rattling the items left on the shelves as he bumped his shoulder into it, using it for some semblance of support. His legs shook terribly and it was all he could do to stay upright.

Luckily or unluckily for him, the gloves had other things planned, their wicked little magical pulse craving something more from him as he was controlled and embarrassed where he could be revealed at any moment. They had been waiting for a very long time, after all, for a suitable bearer to come along and, well, the rabbit had just fit the bill so very perfectly that they hadn't been able to resist!

The gloves, completely of their own accord, danced off his fingers and paws with what could be determined to be a flirty swish, pivoting on the shelf before him on one finger as if they could hold up their own weight, as marginal as it was. Gasping and heaving, Dai groaned softly, trying to keep himself as quiet as possible as he leaned over, resting a shaking paw on the shelf for some semblance of balance. The gloves... Oh, it seemed almost too perfect that they were moving, flitting back and forth as if alive themselves, the beads glittering in the low light as he gyrated his hips, wanting that stimulation back but not daring to touch his cock openly in the shop without the lure of the gloves teasing him on to a state of complete and utter arousal.

They darted down as he leaned heavily on the shelf, mouth hanging open for the touch of the satin once again brushing his achingly hard length, lusting after a climax that was so very close. The gloves didn't seem to need his paws inside them to hold their shape and pressed more firmly around his cock, the skin moving lightly back and forth with the driving pump of them, their magic wanting one thing from him and one thing alone.

Panting and heaving for breath that could not sate the burning in his lungs, all Dai could do was hold on for the ride as the fabric brushed and rubbed his length so wonderfully that it would have taken a much stronger rabbit than he to hold back. But he clamped his jaws shut as climax overruled him, hips jerking and bucking fervently that he may as well have been thrusting into a partner, seeking to seed them as raw need overcame him. The gloves seemed to rejoice, a little ripple shuddering through him as just the one masturbated his dick while the other caught the seed, ensuring that not a drop went to waste as they soaked it up, the semen disappearing as if it had never been.

On and on his orgasm rolled, although it could not have lasted for more than a few seconds in all reality, the violet satin glowing faintly as it took in his energy and virility. Every drop of cum he fed them, the greater their power grew, a fact that would only be revealed when he got home and explored his new purchase more fully, even if he didn't want to quite yet.

Shakily, he looked over the gloves that had caused him such pleasure, turning the material over and over in his paws as they fell limp, almost forgetting to pull his jeans back up and hastily cover his softening cock as his embarrassment, blessedly, came to an end. The gloves lay in his paws, perfectly clean and dry, as if they had never danced about with their own sense of life at all, as innocent and innocuous as anything ever had been.

There was only one thing Dai could do.

Without meeting the shopkeeper's eyes, the bunny quietly shuffled up to the counter, his whiskers quivering and eyes downcast. The price tag on the gloves had been high, higher than he should have been spending on an impulse buy, but he had no other option in mind after what the beautiful slip of satin had lovingly put him through.

"I'd like to buy these, please."