The Magic Kingdom: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

I was lying with my head in Julia's lap stroking Fi's unadorned breast and teasing her nipple. Around me the others were similarly enjoying each other.

"Time for another gong," Julia told me, "Can you reach it."

I gave the gong a big bash and all round me and throughout the room the women moved their fifth veil, now all of them were naked from the waist up, and most of them were settling down into smaller groups.

"Give them another twenty minutes and then give them a sixth gong," Julia asked me.

I nodded, and made an agreeing hum. I couldn't talk as I had my mouth full of Fi's breast, and Martin was sucking on one of Julia's breasts, and Susan the other. Jeff and Steve were enjoying Jill's breasts. Jill was lying there moaning in ecstasy.

Fiona is a beautiful red head and she has the most exquisite perky firm tits. She works with me, and several months ago we had invited her and Steve for a meal that had turned into a weekend fuck fest. I had just thought that they were a nice couple, but apparently they had been into the swinging scene in Australia, and as the meal proceeded we all realised there was a mutual attraction. Over the weekend we had tried every variation we could think of and that appealed to us.

I was sucking on one of her breasts and stroking the other, I could hear her mewling gently, when she bent her head down and whispered in my ear,

"Can we stay the night with you and Julia please? I've, we've missed you both."

I turned to Julia and whispered the question to her, a big smile lit her face and she nodded enthusiastically and whispered to me that they could stay the whole weekend, and then nodded in the direction of the gong.

I gave the news to Fiona and she told me, "Oh fuck yes, please." And she moved to Steve's side to give him the news and he gave me a big smile and a mouthed 'thank you.'

I remembered the gong and gave it a loud rap, and again there was movement all around the room as the sixth veil was removed by each woman; I thought about it for a couple of seconds and hit the damn thing again. There were a few gasps from around the room but a few moments later there were twenty-two naked women and quite a few men as their thobes were discarded. I lost mine and curled up between Julia and Fiona. Susan was kneeling beside Julia kissing her and it looked like Martin had taken advantage of Susan's position to slide behind her thighs and penetrate her. I reached over and caressed Julia's breast and nipple. I felt a mouth on my erect cock, and I saw Fiona licking my glans. I looked round and saw Jill on her knees sucking Steve's dick and Jeff was behind her thrusting away.

From further afield I could hear the rising sounds of passion Beside me I heard Julia cry out and saw Susan's hand moving between her legs. I lay back and concentrated on Fiona's mouth, she was slowly working her way down my eight inches and I could feel my glans touching the back of her throat and then go even deeper. I ran my hand up Fi's leg until I reached the sexy junction; I felt rather than heard her moan and she spread her thighs to make it easier for me to access her sex. I caressed the lips of her labia, before sliding first one then a second finger between the lips and into her velvet-soft vagina. Fi redoubled her efforts to swallow my whole length, while my fingers sought out her G spot.

I found her G spot almost immediately, and she pulled her head back in shock. "What the fuck is that?" She groaned. "Ooooh, fuck. What are you doing to me."

Julia looked at her and smiled. "It's your G spot, and it's fucking amazing, just relax and let it happen," she told her and groaned as Susan started sucking her clit.

I carried on gently rubbing the G spot and Fiona's legs started shaking, indicating just the effect I desired.

"Fuck, that feels soooo good," and Fi started grunting, "Huh, huh, huh, huuuh, huuuh, huuuuuuh, fuck I'm coming so soon!" Fi's cunt spasmed and a gush of girl juice squirted out onto my hand.

She looked at me in amazement then she rose up and straddled my hips and with one swift motion and a loud cry impaled herself on my prick wet with her saliva. I felt my glans hit her cervix. She sat there still for a few moments, gently shuddering and collecting her wits. Then with a gentle rocking motion she started to ride me.

Fi was small enough that I thought about trying something else I'd learned on my vacation -- getting to her A-spot. I knew I had to adopt just the right angle of entry with a rigid cock, and then search around until I hit the spot just above her cervix. I started to manoeuvre into Fi's pussy, constantly shifting and watching the expression on her face.

Finally, I saw Fi's eyes open wide in amazement. She tried to speak but no words came out. I started to swing my cock around inside her rather than resume the pumping action we'd been enjoying.

Fi's A-spot orgasm became the talk of the evening. She started to scream, but this after a slow building up of ever increasing volume as the head of my cock rubbed her to a colossal orgasm. Fi exploded, and I worried that the scream might be heard back in Britain. She came and came and came, with girl juice streaming out of her cunt all over me, the pillows, and the carpeting. As the epic climax passed, Fi yanked my body down to hers and plastered her mouth on mine for the hottest kiss of the month. I cuddled Fi to me to allow her to come down from the peak I'd just delivered to her.

I glanced around the room and realized we had become the center of attention. Almost everyone had watched Fi's A-spot orgasm, no doubt wondering exactly what I had been doing to the poor woman.

Beside me, Julia was shaking her head from side to side and crying out as Susan's tongue brought her to her first orgasm of the night, and from the sound of it the others weren't far behind her. Martin came and a few second later Susan, from the combined efforts of his cock and hand.

Jeff cried out as he came and pulled out of Jill and allowed Steve to flip her onto her back and finish himself and her off in a classic missionary, their cries were sweet music.

Still pumping slowly in and out of the recovering Fiona, I could feel my balls tightening as I built up to my orgasm. Fiona had gone back to grunting on each stroke as the base of my cock rubbed against her clit, her coital blush was spreading down her chest, and I could feel the muscles in her cunt twitching.

"Fuck I'm coming," I warned her.

"Don't worry I'm very close," she replied. As an afterthought she added, "Again."

Another half a dozen strokes and I came, my jism careening out of my cock and filling her tight cunt, and that triggered her third orgasm of the night. Fi shuddered to a halt and her muscles rippled and clutched at me, her mouth was open in a silent scream, and she collapsed across me.

Our group seemed to come to a collective pause, and Julia and I collected drinks and food for all of us. We took a moment to observe and talk to some of the other guests near us who also had reached a temporary pause in their sexual activities. There were several couples still in the throes of passion, but most were enjoying post coital bliss. I found Maureen riding Malcolm and she offered me a breast to suck and I knelt and took her nipple between my lips sucked and teased it helping her along to her orgasm.

As it was approaching one in the morning, the girls' curfew cut-off time, many of them were thinking of wrapping up the evening, clothes were retrieved and bodies made presentable, and there was a general exodus.

By two only our group and a few of the diehard residents of the other flats in our block were left, and even they were making moves to leave. Thirty minutes later it was just the eight of us. We did a quick clean up round, put the leftover food in the fridge, surprisingly there was very little mess. I loaned tee shirts to Susan and Fiona and the rest put something on, we sat around while we confirmed our sleeping arraignments, Susan and Martin were going to sleep with Jeff and Gillian, and as we had agreed earlier Fiona and Steve were staying with us.

We said good night to the others and led Fiona and Steve to our bed. What few clothes we had on disappeared quickly and Julia and I crawled onto the bed and Fi and Steve joined us. Julia whispered to me that she wanted to start with Steve, and she pulled him to her.

I sat with my back to the top of the bed and Fiona sat between my legs, lying back on my chest. Finally, she had me describe to her just what I'd done to her earlier with her G-spot and then her A-spot. While we talked I caressed her breasts watched as Julia sucked Steve to a hardness she approved of before she swung one leg over him and sank down on his cock. She groaned as she took his full length inside herself. I love watching Julia make love, she so enthusiastic and single minded, nothing matters except her and her lover's pleasure.

Julia was riding Steve with long slow strokes, rotating her pelvis each time his pubis touched her clit, her mouth was open as she moaned and her face was screwed up in concentration.

I was licking Fi's neck and ear lobes as we talked and cooed sexy words to each other.

"You know there are times at work when I can barely keep my hands off you," she told me, "I don't know what it is about you but I look at you and I'm dripping, I have to keep extra knickers in my locker."

I smiled at the mental picture her confession generated and decided I would need to check it out. My hand slid down her body and l let it cup her mons with a finger dipping into her moist slit; it was true she was dripping. I rolled her firm clitoris between my fingers and she gasped.

"Fuck, what is it about you that turns me on so much?" she asked. "I dream about you." She shook herself and sat up then turned and faced me, she sat on my lap and guided my cock into her cunt and buried her head into my chest. Her chest was gently shuddering and I realised she was crying, I moved her head so I could see her face and we just sat there motionless with my cock buried to the hilt inside her.

"What's the matter gorgeous?" I asked as I kissed her tears away, "Do you want us to stop?"

Fi whispered, "God no, I need you. It's just," and she looked at Steve, "I wish I was like him, I enjoy sex with other men, and women, but I really need to like them to consider sex. He'll fuck anything on two legs." She looked horrified, "I'm not talking about Julia."

I kissed her to say I understood.

"Steve keeps pushing me into uncomfortable situations because he wants to fuck the wife or girlfriend and doesn't care If I don't like the guy, that's why I asked if we could to stay with you two tonight as I love and trust you both. I know he would have found a couple to swing with tonight, and I wanted it to be you, not a stranger. I didn't mind in Australia as we would only swap with friends I knew and liked."

"Do you want me to have a word with him?" I whispered.

She looked at me undecidedly, "I, err, yes, maybe; oh I don't know. Do you think it would help? I still love him; I don't want to lose him."

"I'll find the right time and approach."

She looked so relieved that I had to kiss her and she wriggled her hips to remind me we were still connected, and I laughed.

We watched as Julia was racing to her orgasm pulling Steve along with her, and they came together with an almighty cry, before collapsing in each other's arms.

Fiona grinned, "It's time we joined them." So without us losing contact she rolled onto her back with her legs coming to rest on my shoulders, and I started thrusting slow and deep. Her cry's and my moans were in counterpoint. I felt like a man possessed and that I could last forever yet I was thrusting harder and faster.

Her cries were growing louder, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," and I could feel her orgasm building up. "Huh, huuuuh, huuuuuuh, huuuuuuuuh," she screamed as she came.

But I wasn't done and I carried on thrusting and she looked at me in shock and then in awe, and cried out again as her second orgasm followed on the heels of the first, and then a minute later a third. Her body was constantly shuddering, her head was shaking from side to side and her cunt was spasming and gushing pussy juice. I felt my orgasm building up like a great head of steam, and with a last couple of monumental thrusts I came as Fi had her fourth. My jism pulsed out in thick ropes filling her cunt and oozing out past my prick, and pooled beneath her ass. I loved wet sex.

I collapsed partly onto Fiona, gasping for breath. I shifted to the side but kept my cock inside her.

I felt a hand caress my face and hair, I opened my eye to see Julia's face. "My god that was so hot," she told me before she kissed me.

Steve was shaking his head in amazement as he moved to support Fi as she slowly recovered. She looked at me in awe, "I came four times, and I've never done that before." I slid out of her full cunt, and more cum oozed out.

"Best fuck ever," she told us all, and then winced "but no more for a while, I'm sore."

"Oh, you poor baby," Julia told her and bent down and very gently kissed her pussy lips, and then licked her clean as Fiona smiled down at her Sapphic lover. I staggered to the bathroom for a well-deserved piss and a quick clean up. I met Steve as I returned to the bedroom.

"You ok with this," I asked.

"Sure," then he shook his head. "I've never seen Fi like this, you were like animals in heat."

Well no time like the present I thought, "We need to talk," I said and ushered him back into the lounge.

I told him, "Fi told me something tonight. You need to know you are hurting her, not physically, but you've been pushing her into swapping situations that she's been uncomfortable with." He looked at me questioningly, "She doesn't enjoy sex with people she doesn't know or like, and you both need to agree on the couple, like you do with us."

"But I thought she was happy?"

"No, you were having fun, she was accepting it because she loves you and she doesn't want to lose you. You need to think with your head not your dick, you have a great marriage, don't fuck it up over a fuck."

He buried his head in his hands, "I didn't know, I thought she was enjoying it."

"Look at tonight and the way she was with us, she likes us and trusts us, and that's why she could let herself go when we fucked. Did she do that with your other recent swaps?"

He thought about it for quite some time; "No," he finally said. "It was always a bit emotionless, as though she was going through the motions."

I saw Fiona's arms go round him as she appeared beside him and pulled him into a hug and kissed him, "I do so love you, but please don't make me sleep with people I don't like. I enjoy sex with other men, but only if you are with me and I fancy them."

He was crying and promised never again; they both had to agree before any more swaps.

She looked so relieved, then laughed and told him, "Mind you there is one exception," he raised his eyebrows in a mute question. "For Andy it's a case of any place, any time he wants me."

He laughed, "That's one exception I'm happy to agree with."

Where's Julia I asked, noticing our missing lover, "Fast asleep," was the reply.

"Come on, that's where we all need to be," I told them and we crawled into the bed and curled up in a comforting pile. Within moments Steve and Fiona were asleep, and it wasn't long before I joined them.

****************************

I woke up mid-morning. Julia was curled up in my arms and I was pleased to see Fi and Steve cuddled up together still fast asleep. I hoped that they would be OK after last night's brief discussion. Julia stirred and opened her eyes, I kissed the sleep away, and I told her what had happened with Fiona last night. She looked at them and commented that they seemed happy now.

"I hope so, let's keep an eye on them for the rest of the weekend," I suggested, then proposed, "What about brunch at the Hyatt?"

"That sound like a very good idea," then she stroked my semi hard cock. "You know I never got a chance to play with him last night, and I have an itch that needs scratching right now." She carried on stroking and my prick regained his full potential. Julia gave me a lecherous look, and pointed at her pussy. "That needs scratching please."

She rolled over onto her back and I slid between her thighs and plunged into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and as I was thrusting into her, she used her heels to urge me on.

"Christ, I love the way you fill me up," she murmured in my ear.

"I love the way your vagina wraps itself around my cock," I responded with a smile.

"Jesus Christ that feels so good, fuck me harder," she urged. I responded and felt her heels drumming on my back.

We were both moaning as I continued plunging into her. I could feel her shake as she had her first gentle orgasm. "Oh god yessss," she cried out, and her heels and arms were urging me harder, faster and deeper.

A few moments later I could feel my balls throbbing and my cock quivering as I needed to cum. Julia could sense my need and she urged me too, "Cum baby, cum inside me please, I'm almost there." Her hand slipped between us and she was rubbing her clit and I could feel her pussy clench as her orgasm started. I couldn't hold on any longer and with a final couple of brutal thrusts I was squirting deep inside her, and she cried out as her orgasm rolled over her.

We curled up in each other arms. I stared at her for a long time, and then I kissed her on her nose and she wrinkled it up and smiled at me. "I know what we have is special, and I have never felt so comfortable with a woman, but you and I both know that one day we will tear each other apart again."

She nodded in agreement, "Let's just enjoy it while it lasts and no regrets afterwards."

I kissed her in agreement, "I will never, not love you, you do know that don't you?" And she nodded.

"You will always be my first real lover and there will always be a place in my bed for you. I will never forget you," she told me.

"Christ, I'm not dead yet," I laughed.

"You two have the weirdest relationship," I heard Fiona say from behind me.

"We know," Julia said with a laugh.

"We thought you were in a committed relationship," Steve told us.

"We tried that once, it lasted six months, and we didn't talk for the next three months, then we realised that what we really are is best fucking friends," I told them.

"It's knowing that we are not exclusive that makes it amazing for us," Julia completed.

I looked at them, "How are you two doing?"

Steve looked sheepish, "I hadn't realised how much I was hurting her. I love her, but I was thinking with my dick as you put it. Never again. I'd rather never swap again than lose her."

I looked at Fiona and I could read her answer in her face, "I don't think that's what she wants," I told him. "I know she enjoys it too, but it has to be with people she trusts and wants to make love with."

She nodded in agreement.

"We are going to go to the Hyatt for brunch, care to join us?" I asked.

"Please," they responded.

I stuck my head into Jeff's room to see if they were interested in joining us, and interrupted a rather convoluted foursome and it looked like they were set for the day, so I closed the door and left them to it.

A little later, the four of us crowded into the shower for a mutual clean and cuddle session -- no sex just lots of fun before dressing and heading out to the Hyatt. Afterward our brunch, Steve and Fiona asked us to drop them off at their flat; they needed the time together.

When we got back to the flat, Susan and Martin had left and Jill and Jeff were asleep, we curled up on the sofa and fell asleep watching a video.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers