The Magic Kingdom: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

Getting up for work on Saturday was harder than usual, but we made it. There were a few of my fellow physio's who had a hard time looking me in the face, but then I had seen them naked and in the throes of passion a day or so earlier. Fiona pulled me into an empty office and locked the door.

"You know you probably saved my marriage, don't you?" She told me with tears in her eyes, "and now I'm sure I love you." She put her arms round me and kissed my cheek.

"Fi, who wouldn't love you?"

She smiled, "I meant it when I told Steve that you were the exception to the rule," she took my hand and placed it under her uniform top and on her breast. "Anytime, anywhere," she whispered. We kissed and straightened out our uniforms and went back to work.

As was usual with us, after a long period of high emotions Julia and I needed time apart, we would meet up casually, for lunch and coffee but we would sleep in our own flats. These periods usually lasted two to three weeks.

I remembered the American nurse Marylou I'd met at the Arabian homes the week before. I called her and she sounded pleased to hear from me, so I invited her over that evening for a drink. I arranged to pick her up from the Faisal accommodation at six.

At six, I pulled up at the Faisal and Marylou spotted me and jumped in the truck and we drove to the flats, and we went in through the basement avoiding security. I let her into the flat and she took off her abya; she was wearing a pretty blue short dress, and she looked around in amazement. We hadn't got removed the party lights and the cushions were still scattered in piles. On one of the side tables the wrappers from a couple of condoms still remained.

She looked at me closely and suddenly laughed, "Shit I know who you are now, you're THAT Andy; the one who held the seven veils party."

"Guilty as charged," I replied; "though it wasn't my party, it was Julia's."

She looked a bit surprised, "Julia? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes, but not in the way you are thinking, we are old and very dear friends who occasionally sleep together." She look sceptical so I felt the need to elaborate; "Seriously, we tried living together, it lasted six months, we didn't talk for the next three, then we realised that what we really are is friends with benefits. Hang on how did you hear about the party?"

She laughed, "One of the guys invited works at the Faisal. Everyone has heard about the party."

"Shit!"

She laughed again and looked a lot more relaxed, I took the time while I got some drinks for us, to look at her more closely, I must admit that I only had a vague recollection of her body (a bottle of Sid will do that to a man, trust me.)

Marylou is a bit younger than me and a natural blonde with long hair that falls to the middle of her back, I remembered that, with firm full breasts, I seemed to recall them. She's about five foot eight and slim, the rest I was ready to learn anew.

She sat on the sofa with her legs tucked up under her, I gave her a drink, and at her insistence described the party. I switched the party lights on to let her experience the atmosphere, and sat beside her

I explained, "So every hour Julia would bang the gong and all the women had to remove a veil," I concluded," by ten almost all of the women had at least one breast exposed, by eleven they were all naked as were half the men."

"Did no one refuse?" She asked.

"Not a one. Julia was very careful who she invited; those that came knew what to expect."

She smiled wistfully, "I wish I'd been invited."

"You would have enjoyed it."

She wriggled round and curled up on me, and I kissed the back of her neck, she shivered and turned her head and we kissed gently to start with and then more aggressively. I was caressing her through the dress, then she leant forward so I could reach her zip and unzip it, she shrugged it off her shoulders and I helped her slid it down and off her body.

She stood and faced me in lacy light blue bikini briefs and bra, her full breasts filled her bra and her firm nipples were showing through the semitransparent material.

"Do you think I would have looked good in the veils?"

"Yes, but even better naked," I replied in a sincere tone.

She smiled at the thought, and I stood to join her. Marylou undid the buttons of my shirt and eased it off my shoulders and onto the floor. She kissed and nibbled my nipples and I groaned as I stroked the soft skin of her back.

She looked up at me and whispered, "Take me to bed please. I want to know if you are as good sober as you were drunk."

"Better," I promised, and she shivered in my arms in anticipation.

I led her by the hand to my room. We stood at the bottom of the bed. I stepped out of my jeans and my erection was pushing out the front of my briefs. She reached behind and un-clasped her bra; I helped her slide it off and bent my head to sucked on a very firm nipple and this time she groaned.

We sank down on the bed and she curled up to face me. I was caressing her magnificent boobs, she looked me in the eye and whispered, "This is not like me, until I met you I'd slept with two men, and one was my high school sweetheart. I walk into George's villa and I see you and all my resolutions of not getting involved while I'm here disappeared."

She laughed, then continued as I took a nipple in my mouth and used my tongue to tease it even harder; "Oh that feels so good don't stop. We cut cards to see who got you, for the first time in my life I got an ace, and then an ace in bed!"

I couldn't help laughing, "So I'm the spoils of your illicit gambling am I?"

She chuckled and nodded. Her hand was massaging my cock as it tried to burst out the front of my briefs. I eased her briefs off over her hips and she kicked them off, and there was the proof she was a true blond, a tuft of silky soft blond pussy fur, below which her clitoris was growing and poking out from her clitoral hood.

I gently teased her clit with my finger and she cried out. I used my tongue to lick from her clit and her lubricated labia. She cried louder. She pulled my briefs down and my cock sprang out to his full throbbing eight inches, and she groaned in anticipation. She bent and kissed and licked my glans, and I groaned.

"You are the first man I've ever done that to," she admitted, "and I love the taste of you."

I pulled her up and kissed her and tasted my maleness on her lips. "Yeah," I agreed, "I taste good, but not as good as you and the two of us together will taste amazing."

She took him in her mouth again but she could only get my glans and an inch or so of the shaft in before she would gag, so she concentrated on the head and urethral slit.

I supported her leg and buried my head between her legs and for a few moments used my tongue in long slow strokes from her clit, to the puckered boarder of her ass, and then I moved up beside her and kissed her face and neck. I eased a finger between her pussy lips and into her cunt; she was so wet I found her G spot almost immediately.

She cried out, "Sweet Jesus, that's what you did the first time. It feels so fucking good," and as I continued and used my thumb on her clit, she convulsed and screamed out, "Oh fuck, ohh fuucck yes, yessss," and her first orgasm washed over her.

She looked at me with disbelief in her face, "I've never cum so fast, Christ before I met you I'd only had two orgasms from fucking and both of those I'd had to help with!" She kissed me, and as I carried on toying with her G spot and clitoris her eyes rolled back and she started panting harder.

"Huh ... Huh ... Huuuh ... Oh fuck I'm coming again," she looked at me in shock as I still carried on and as the second died away, her third was building up quickly. "Oh god, oh god, ohh god, fuuuck meeeeeeeee," and her whole body convulsed as the third orgasm hit, her cunt walls spasming and her juices squirted out.

I held her in my arms as her body continued shaking for a long while and she slowly came back to me, her eyes refocusing. She mumbled, "And are you enjoying it so far?" She then answered her own question, "Stupid fucking question, of course I am."

I passed her a bottle of water from the bedside table and she drank deeply from it, water running down her neck to pool between her breasts, and I lapped it up and licked and sucked both breasts and nipples.

"Please fuck me I need you in me," she whispered.

So I placed a pillow under her pelvis to make it more comfortable, and she smiled in thanks, and opened her thighs wide in welcome. I moved between them and lunged my penis deep into her soft warm cunt until I felt my glans touch her cervix. We both groaned with the pleasure and Marylou wrapped her long legs round my waist and used her heels to try and pull me deeper still. I was thrusting with long, slow and deep strokes, and she was crying out each time my pubis trapped her protruding clit. We kept the rhythm going for a long time until I felt the muscles in her thighs and cunt start rippling as her orgasm built up.

I could feel the pressure of mine growing in my balls and I couldn't hold back any longer and with a last couple of thrusts I came, my hot jism jetting into her quim. The hot flood triggered her fourth and most violent orgasm yet, her legs were crushing me to her, and her whole body shook.

As we slowly came down from our high, she dipped her finger into our combined juices, and she took a taste. Marylou smiled at me, "It's true, we do taste great," I licked her finger and agreed.

I looked at the clock, "Do you have to be back by curfew?" I asked.

"No I'm off tomorrow, can I stay the night?"

"Of course."

She smiled contentedly and curled up beside me and her breathing slowed as she fell asleep in my arms, and I pulled the covers over us.

I woke in the early morning to see her propped up on one elbow looking down at me, her face framed by her tousled blond hair.

"I love you," she said, then she looked so sad. "Now I meet you, my contract ends in three months and I have to go back to the states; I'm going back to school. Please, please can I be your girlfriend until I go.

"I'd love you to be my three month girlfriend," I told her. A big grin spread across her face. I added, "And don't think I will forget you when you leave."

"What will Julia think?" She asked.

"She will be very happy for both of us, and she will want to be your girlfriend too." I told her, and she looked intrigued.

"That sounds like it could be fun."

"Oh trust me it will be."

"Can I stay the day?"

"You don't need to ask, as my girlfriend you get flat squatting privileges," I could hear Jeff cluttering about, and called him in.

"Oh and I need to introduce you to Jeff my flat mate and his girlfriend."

And a naked Jeff and Gillian strolled into my room.

Poor Marylou didn't know where to look and Jill pulled a bemused looking Jeff out of the room behind her. "Ah yes, and we are pretty lax when it comes to clothing. Jill reappeared in Jeff's favourite tee shirt and rummaged in my drawers and found one of my old rugby shirts and held it out to Marylou.

"Thanks Jill," I said. "This is Marylou and for some unknown reason she wants to be my girlfriend, so I thought she should meet the pair of you."

Jill said, "You are an idiot, Andy. Look I'm really sorry about the nudity. I took a little while to get used to these two idiots, Julia really helped me. Come with me we can kick Jeff out of our room and we can talk. You are going to need everything I can tell you in order to survive this mad house."

Marylou followed Jill to Jeff's room, the rugby shirt barely covered her butt, it was a great view but I guess that means I've lost another bloody shirt.

I heard Jeff in the lounge and got up and dressed and went and joined him.

Jeff and I sat in the lounge with a glass of wine each, and looked at each other and raised our glasses to ourselves.

"Best fucking time of our lives grasshopper," I said and Jeff nodded in agreement.

*****************************

The end

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers