The Magic Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I excused myself to go to the ladies' room and Lucia said she'd join me.

I tickled the back of his neck as I passed him, and he wrapped his arm around the back of my thigh, stopping me in my tracks.

"You and her seem to be hitting it off. Don't forget about me now, will you?" he said

"As if I could." I replied, bending down to kiss him.

Once away from the noise of the pub, Lucia rested her hip against the sink and looked at me.

"So...you and him. What's the story?" she asked.

"It's a long one." I replied. "He's amazing, without doubt one of my favourite people in the world. The only man who's ever held my interest this long, that's for sure. He's not always the easiest person, but I think that's what I like about him."

"So you are together or no?" she said, looking slightly confused.

"No." I replied "Never have been, really. But at the same time we always have been, in a way. We tend to be able to pick it up and put it down when we want... It's a weird situation, I tend not to even try to explain it to other people. I don't feel the need to put labels on anything, and what me and him are about is beyond definition anyway. It is what it is."

"OK." she said "I understand. I like the way you look at each other."

"Really?" I said "Well, we did have ulterior motives for inviting you over to join us, if I'm honest." I admitted. "How would you feel about maybe coming back to the hotel with us? Feel free to say no, but I'm a firm believer in the concept that if you don't ask, you don't get."

"That's the best way to live." she replied "And I would love to."

We walked back out into the bar together. He caught my eye and I gestured with my head towards the door. His eyes widened and he looked as if he wasn't sure that I was being serious.

"We're in luck darling." I said as he reached my side, giving him a playful smack on the arse.

In the hotel room, the travelling wine supplies opened, he actually looked more nervous than I was expecting, so I decided to give him a break and see what happened. I turned to Lucia and smoothing her hair from her face whispered in her ear.

"Give me a minute." she looked from me to him then with an almost imperceptible nod perched herself on the edge of the table, her dress riding up even more, exposing her smooth, tanned thigh.

I kicked off my shoes and turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands ran down my back until he was squeezing my arse. I could already feel him, hard and pressing against me in the most tantalising way. Was I really prepared to share this with someone else...? From the look on his face I decided that it would be more than worth it. I kissed him, nudging him backwards until he was right up against the bed.

"Go sit up there." I whispered against his lips. He glanced over my shoulder at Lucia, then, after brushing his fingertips over my nipples which were already trying to escape through the fabric of my dress, he did as he was told.

I turned back to Lucia, still sitting on the edge of the table, her hands behind her, thrusting her already magnificent breasts out even further. Running my thumb over her red lips, I raised her face up to meet mine and kissed her, making enough of a show of playing with her tongue so that it looked as good as it felt. She wasn't the first woman I'd been with, but it still felt thrillingly different as I ran my hand over her soft thigh, pushing the hem of her dress up higher. She slid forward off the table until we were both standing in front of the bed, our bodies pressed against each other, her hands on my face as the urgency of our kiss accelerated. I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and it fell, exposing her perfect tits in a red lace bra and her tiny waist. I pulled her back towards me and kissed her again, this time using both hands to push the dress over her full hips until it fell to the floor. I ran my hands down over her backside in its red lace thong, again revelling in how amazingly soft her skin felt against mine.

She broke our kiss and turned me around so that I was facing him and she was stood behind me. Reaching down, she pulled my dress up over my head and dropped it to the floor, revealing my black silk basque and French knickers. Grabbing my hair with one hand, she pulled my head back and started to kiss my neck, the other hand running up the inside of my thigh, up over the silk of my underwear, her fingers lingering over my clit with the lightest of pressure, making me dizzy with desire. I moved my hips, rubbing my arse against her and she let go of my hair, running both hands down my body from my shoulders to the top of my thighs.

I turned back around and teased her hard nipples through the lace of her bra. Bending my head down I caught one of them between my teeth, biting it gently while reaching around her back to undo her bra. I turned to look at him, sitting there on the bed, obviously loving what he was seeing so far, and threw Lucia's bra at him with a mischievous smile. I squeezed her breasts together with both hands and ran my tongue between them. She was so delicious, it was a miracle that we'd found someone this perfect to indulge us in our fantasy. I looked over at him again, wondering whether to let him in on the fun at this point or to let him stew just a little while longer. I decided that it wouldn't kill him to wait.

I knelt down in front of her and kissed her stomach before hooking my fingers under the sides of her thong and pulling it down, getting even more turned on when I noticed that she was Brazilian waxed, just like me. I was aware of him shifting about on the bed to my right as I gave her pussy the first long, slow lick. She moaned, and buried her fingers in my hair. I dug my nails into the backs of her womanly thighs as I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times.

"Chica traviesa." she whispered. "Más. I want more."

That was all the instruction I needed. I grabbed her thighs harder and pulled her in against my face, licking her more forcefully before sucking her clit into my mouth, feeling her legs start to shake as she got wetter and her moans got louder. I had no idea what he was doing, but all of a sudden I wanted him. I stopped what I was doing and stood up. Lucia, catching her breath, unlaced my basque until it too was on the floor. I climbed up onto the bed and into his lap, grasping a handful of his hair and thrusting my tongue into his mouth so that he could taste Lucia on me. He was still completely dressed and I started grinding my hips against him, his hands holding me as close to him as I could get.

I unbuttoned his shirt as Lucia knelt behind me, kissing me along the line of the vine I had tattooed on my shoulder and stroking her fingers over my tits. He was totally transfixed, watching her hands. They moved lower, stroking over my stomach until she reached the top of my knickers. Slipping her hand down into them she started to rub my clit in slow circles with her index finger. I arched back against her, turning slightly to brush my face against her chest. I pushed him down on to his back and trailed kisses slowly from his neck down over his chest until I reached his jeans. I undid them and pulled them down with his boxers at the same time until his gorgeous cock was level with my more than eager mouth. I teased him, flicking my tongue over his cock as he watched Lucia running her nails down my back and over the voluptuous curve of my arse.

Then Lucia took control, grasping my hips and flipping me over so that I was on my back, half on top of him, as she got on all fours, slowly pulled off my knickers with her teeth and began to lick my pussy. I reached one hand behind my head and held on to the bed post as I writhed around under her incredibly talented tongue. She was almost as good at this as he was. I pulled at his arm with my free hand.

"Get behind her." I commanded. For some undeniably twisted reason, I wanted to watch.

I'd never seen him move so fast! He grabbed her hips and, as he penetrated her, she penetrated me, equally forcefully, with two fingers, her tongue still on my clit as a groan escaped from her. I knew exactly why; I knew how incredible he felt. He paused, steadied himself, then looking me right in the eyes started fucking her from behind as her fingers rubbed against my g spot in exactly the right way. Every thrust he was giving her, I felt right through her, it was indescribably delicious. My eyes were still on him as I felt the pressure build and I started to cum, moaning loudly and pulling Lucia's face harder into me by her hair. As I came back down to earth I noticed he was looking very pleased with himself so I sat up and pulled Lucia up with me so he had to stop what he was doing. Lucia turned and kissed him and I watched him lick the taste of my pussy off her lips. I bent down and almost returned the favour, sucking him deep into my mouth, tasting the new combination of him and Lucia as he ran his fingers gently down over my shoulder.

I stopped and Lucia told him to get on his back, climbing on top of him as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I suddenly started to feel like a spare part. As she began to move on top of him, I felt his hand drift up the inside of my thigh and I knew exactly what to do.

"Sensory overload baby." I said with a giggle as I crawled over him until my pussy was level with his face. The last time I'd done this to him he'd been handcuffed to his bed and didn't have much of a choice in the matter, but he seemed to be more than happy to do it of his own free will as he squeezed my arse, pulling me against him as he tongue fucked me. I could feel Lucia behind me on his cock as she reached around and pulled on my nipples.

She was moaning now, and moving faster on top of him. She squeezed my tits hard as she came and I noticed his body starting to tense. I backed up off his face and pushed Lucia back too, forcing him out of her at an almost crucial moment. He looked at me in abject temper, like I was completely crazy.

"Not a chance, gorgeous." I whispered to him "I'm not done with you yet. That's mine."

I wanted him inside me. Lucia, still looking completely spaced out from her orgasm, smiled at me from the other side of the bed, one hand twirling her hair the other resting on her tanned stomach.

I leaned over and kissed her before getting on top of him, running my nails over his chest. His fingers tangled in my hair and he pulled me close, kissing me softly but insistently, in a way that was quintessentially him. He never failed to surprise me. I provide him with the fantasy scenario and still, just for a moment, he makes it feel like just the two of us. But then he'd always been able to do that.

Then he was deep inside me again, and it felt like all the blood I possessed was pulsing in the wet, desperate depths of my body. The fact that Lucia was watching us turned me on even more as I bent down and bit his neck, his body underneath me making the most exquisite friction against my throbbing clit. I recognised an all too familiar, but beautiful, look on his face and I knew that we were back in the same place. As my orgasm took hold, sending waves of intense pleasure crashing over me and through him, I felt him erupt inside me, and he moaned in the most primal, sexy way, pulling me down to bite my neck.

And I knew - I would never have wanted to do this with anyone else.

12