The Magic of her Smile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll teach you to take your panties off when I'm within range." she joked. "Oh my, I do believe you're getting wet."

"Just you wait till I get you home." I gasped as sensations from Lucie's finger coursed through me.

I'd already had one small orgasm by the time we pulled into our driveway. I put up the roof of the car and we walked up to the front door, hand in hand. Who cared what the neighbors might think. Once inside and the door is shut we embraced and kissed. Lucie looked at me and said, "I love you so very, very much, Audrey Woods. Thank you so much for becoming a part of my life."

The only way to answer this adequately was to crush her to me and kiss her passionately, something that I was only too pleased to do. I pulled back a little and whispered in her ear, "Where have you been all my life, you darling girl? I adore you! Why don't you come with me because even though you've got no panties on you're still wearing far too many clothes. I want to take them off, lie next to you, admire you, touch you, love you."

I led her to our bedroom, we undressed each other and lay down facing and admiring each other. "We seem to do a lot of this, don't we!" I said in a husky voice. "I could spend all day just lying here looking at you, touching you. Lucie, you are so incredibly beautiful, your body is so gorgeous you almost leave me speechless, but if I were speechless I couldn't tell you over and over and over how much I love you and I just have to do that."

I don't know how long we lay there looking at each other, touching, but I do know that I woke up in the middle of the night to find that we had fallen asleep with the light on. I got up as carefully as I could, turned the light out, returned to bed, where I immediately fell asleep again.

I awoke again in the morning, it was light already, to the sound of the shower. My love was getting ready for work, so I got up, put the coffee on and got bread ready for toasting. I sensed someone behind me and two hands snaked around my body and gently cupped my breasts, tweaking my nipples. I leaned back, felt Lucie's breasts against my back and I greeted her, still in wonder, "Good morning my darling. I love you, Lucie!"

"Good morning, love of my life!" Lucie replied and for a moment we stood there, body against body until she released me and I turned and kissed her.

"Coffee's ready, Lucie. How many slices of toast?"

"Two please, dearest. What are you going to do today?"

"I don't know yet, but I do know I'm going to miss you terribly. Five o'clock can't come soon enough."

Lucie stopped pouring her coffee, came up to me and embraced me. "I'm not looking forward to spending a day without you either, my darling. I'll be aching to see you again."

We kissed, I went to clean my teeth then came back and poured a coffee, before sitting down opposite Lucie with a bowl of cereal. "Now listen, you," I said with a grin, "I promised your mom I'd get you to wear panties today."

Lucie poked her tongue out at me. "Are you going to check?"

"I just might." I smiled back.

"Then why don't you come and watch me dress!"

"I thought you'd never ask!" so I followed her into the bedroom and watched her dress and yes, she did put on panties under her pantyhose. Watching without touching was so hard. She was so beautiful I had to sit on my hands to keep them under control.

At last she was dressed, she kissed me softly so I wouldn't mess up her makeup, dashed out to her car and was gone.

I returned to the bedroom, stretched out and found that I was crying. I missed her already. The day was going to be endless. I had a TV on the chest of drawers at the end of the bed and as I hadn't watched any for days I switched it on and watched. Anything. Just to take my mind off my loneliness.

The day did pass, I made a tasty supper for us and eventually I heard Lucie pull into the driveway, the door opened and as soon as it closed I leaped into her arms and greeted her with kisses, kisses, kisses.

"Oh my," laughed Lucie, "if I'm going to get a greeting like this every time I go out, I'll go out more often. It's so good to be back home with you, my darling. I've got news! It's not really news, but in the excitement of the last week I'd forgotten all about it. I've got two weeks holiday, starting next Monday. Is that good news or is that good news!"

"That's better than good news, my love. That means I'll have you all to myself for two whole weeks! Oh dear, I hope that doesn't sound too proprietary my sweetheart, I don't mean to stifle you, but I do love you so."

Lucie held me tighter, looked in my face with a stern expression and said "Audrey Woods, there is nothing you can say or do that could bother me. I hate every moment that I'm away from you but now we're going to have two whole weeks together. We can, and will, spend every moment, sleeping and waking, in each other's company, and we will love it. Now, my sweet girl, is there anything special you'd like to do or shall we just stay around here and do what we feel like?"

"We've got a week to think about it. Is there anything that you'd particularly like to do?" I asked. "The weather's so beautiful, maybe you'd like to sit on the beach. Are there any good beaches around here?"

"Mavillette Beach is terrific and I'd love to do that." replied Lucie eagerly. "Would you mind terribly if maman came up to join us for a day at the beach?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind," I answered, "not one little bit! Now, come and have supper, it's all ready."

I served the food, we sat and started eating. Lucie suddenly stopped eating, looked up and said, with a big grin, "Do you have any idea how hard it is to eat with those gorgeous, naked tits jiggling opposite me?"

I blushed furiously, muttered "I'm so sorry, Lucie, I should have thought." and dashed for the bedroom to get a robe.

Lucie rushed after me, her face distraught, tears running down her cheeks, "Audrey, I'm so sorry, I was only joking, oh please don't be mad at me, I didn't mean it." She caught up with me and threw herself into my arms, "Forgive me, my darling, I was only joking. Don't you dare put any clothes on, I love your beautiful tits. Give me two minutes to take my clothes off and I'll join you! Please?"

"Oh honey, you don't have anything to apologize for, it was rude of me to let everything hang out like that." I said, comforting my love. "New house rule. When we eat, both of us should be dressed. Does that sound fair? There's no need for you to get undressed my darling, I'll just throw a robe on and we'll go back and finish dinner."

Lucie nodded her head against my shoulder and I whispered in her ear, "My dear, sweet Lucie, this is all part of getting to know one another. It's going to be so much fun learning all about you but there are going to be hiccups. If they're all as small as this one we'll be very lucky but even if they're not, we love each other so we'll get through it. And I do love you, so very, very much."

We kissed, I threw on a robe and we returned to finish what was left of our rapidly cooling dinner. Tears cleared, we finished eating and after we cleared up we discovered that making up could be so wonderful. Lucie undressed immediately after dinner and we indulged ourselves in an evening of love and passion that left us wet, sticky, drained, but so very, very happy.

The week passed and Friday evening arrived, the beginning of our two week holiday. We were so excited and as we were lying on our bed in the early evening a thought suddenly came to me. "Lucie, do you have a bikini?"

"No I don't. Now you mention it I don't have a bathing costume at all. I hadn't even thought of that."

"Well I'm not letting you loose on the beach without a costume!" I exclaimed, grinning, "I'd have to fight people off you all day, though that'd be hard enough even with one! First thing we do tomorrow is find you a bikini. Where would we be more likely to find one, here or in Yarmouth? I would imagine Yarmouth."

"Why don't we try Walmart, next to Superstore just up the road, I think it's likely we'll find something there."

"Settled, my love, first thing tomorrow we go to Walmart but first let me have a look at your crotch. We don't want all that beautiful black hair hanging out around a skimpy bikini. Although I must say the thought really turns me on."

Lucie laughed loudly, rolled onto her back, spread her legs and I looked at the beautiful, thick fur between her legs. "Beautiful though it is, that's got to go, sweetheart. Shall I help you shave?"

"Ooh, yes please, Audrey. What do we need?"

"We don't have a lawnmower, so a small scissors and a disposable razor will have to do. And of course, soap and water. We'd better do it in the bathroom."

We made our way to the bathroom, Lucie sat on the edge of the bath and we clipped her hair before we began to shave, down her lower stomach, very carefully around her lips until she was as smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom and her slit and swollen, prominent, outer lips were at last visible. I saw them clearly for the first time and saw the delicate inner lips peeking out between them. They were so beautiful that I had to have them! I dropped to my knees and licked them, firmly. The shaving had obviously excited her because her lips were very swollen and her juices were seeping out of her slit.

I got up, took my darling by the hand and led her back to bed where we indulged in a wonderful 69 session that left us trembling, breathing hard and totally spent.

I turned to Lucie and panted "You have such a beautiful cunt, Lucie and today I got to see all of it for the very first time. It's gorgeous"

"I love your cunt too, sweetheart. I always have."

"Thank you, my darling, it's all yours." I replied, "Now, I have to go and find my bikini or I'll be buying one with you tomorrow."

I got up and found it in my underwear drawer, which is where I expected to find it. It was bright yellow and very skimpy indeed.

"Wow", whistled Lucie, who had come up behind me, her eyes bugging out at my selection of bras, panties and teddies, "try it on, Audrey. Please, please!"

"I will, my love," I replied with a grin, "but I had better wash myself first or it's going to be smeared in cum and I won't be able to wear it tomorrow."

"Can I wash you, Audrey? Please?" begged Lucie so I let her and what should have taken a couple of minutes stretched out, and out, and out. I managed to stop her before I came again, she dried me off, again a long process and I tried my bikini on.

It still fit and if Lucie's wolf whistles were anything to go by, still looked good. I had forgotten just how skimpy it was, but she obviously liked it and that was all that mattered.

We slept well that night and were excited when we left the house next morning to find Lucie a bikini. We got lucky and found one, just as skimpy as mine but in royal blue. I went with her into the changing room and my wolf whistles were just as loud as hers had been but caused some consternation in the other changing rooms! Of course, I had to stroke her in strategic places as she was trying it on, just to make sure that it was fitting right, of course. It did, oh my it did. So we bought it, together with two wraps to wear over our bikinis and three deck chairs so we'd have something to sit on, on the beach.

When we got back to the house I told Lucie "We're going to Mavillette tomorrow. Call your mom and tell her we'll pick her up and she can come with us. And if she'd like to pack a suitcase, we'll bring here back here for a few days. Would you like that?"

"Oh ma chérie, really? I would love that, Audrey! You are so kind, my darling, so thoughtful! Come here!" and she enfolded me in her arms, kissed me, which meant that she didn't call her mom until quite a bit later. Ah well, better late than never.

Jeanne would love to come, so we went and changed the bed in the spare room and tidied it up for her. "You do realize, Lucie, that we're now faced with a choice. Either you're going to have to be much quieter when you cum or we're going to have to stop fucking altogether while you're mom's here."

Lucie pushed me back onto the bed and squealed, "ME be quiet? Have you listened to yourself? I bet no-one for blocks around gets much sleep when you cum. And as for no fucking while maman's here, dream on, lady, I'm going to be between your legs every chance I get and I hope you'll be between mine just as often. Maman is just going to have to do herself in time with our moans."

"You're terrible, Lucie! You really think she won't mind? I might find it hard to get used to."

"Then you're just going to have to pretend she isn't here. She's very broad minded, Audrey, really, and I know nothing we do will bother her. Might get her excited actually! I mean she has been on her own for a long time.

We broke out in gales of laughter and ended up, as usual, hugging and kissing before making mad, passionate love. And did I mention noisy?

We left the house at about ten o'clock next morning and arrived at Jeanne's an hour later. She was waiting for us and was so excited, not just for a day at the beach but for the upcoming few days in Digby. She embraced and kissed us both, we loaded her suitcase into the trunk and left for Mavillette Beach, just over half an hour away up Highway 1.

Lucie was right, the beach was beautiful, two and a half miles of golden sand with very few people on it. We parked in the furthest north lot on John Doucette Road that paralleled the beach, and took the boardwalk to the beach. There was all kinds of room so we set up our deck chairs once we were on the sand and Lucie and I removed our wraps, under which we were wearing only our bikinis. Jeanne wolf whistled and stripped off her sheath dress. Underneath she was wearing a white one-piece costume that was a knockout, drawing two wolf whistles in return. She looked sensational.

We admired each other, covered ourselves in sunscreen then sat in our deck chairs and absorbed the browning rays of the hot, bright sun. At about one o'clock we packed up and drove to the Cape View Restaurant for lunch. We got a table overlooking the beach and enjoyed a good meal before returning to the beach for more sun. Lucie covered me with more sunscreen, I did Lucie and both of us did Jeanne, hoping that we wouldn't burn!

At about four o'clock we packed up, got back in the car for the one hour journey back to Digby. Jeanne was enchanted by the house and we soon had her set up in the spare bedroom and showed her her bathroom. While she and Lucie sat and chatted in the living room, I prepared burgers and fries and salad for supper. Not the healthiest meal perhaps, but certainly filling, and with a bottle of red wine, enjoyable.

After dinner at the kitchen table we sat, chatted and finished off the wine. Jeanne was overjoyed that Lucie and I had become a couple and told us so again. We sat next to each other, holding hands and it was obvious that we were so much in love.

I got up and opened another bottle of wine. Hey, it was a celebration of a sort after all. We moved into the living room where Lucie and I sat close to each other on the sofa while Jeanne sat opposite us in the recliner. We were all feeling the sun and as the bottle went down, we started to nod. Lucie's head fell onto my shoulder. I thought it was time for bed so before we all crashed where we were, I roused Lucie and Jeanne and we staggered off to our rooms.

I was sticky from suntan lotion so I headed into our shower and while I was under the hot water the curtain was pulled to one side and my love came in to join me. This wasn't the two person shower of the main bathroom but there was just about enough room and we laughed and giggled as we rubbed up against each other, and washed each other until we were shiny clean. As usual we dried each other very slowly and very carefully and by the time we were finished we were breathing hard and moaning quietly.

"Lucie," I whispered, sitting on the bed as she stood in front of me, fingering her naked, smooth cunt. "I just love your smooth cunt, your puffy lips, your deep, wet slit. It turns me on like mad." I leaned forward and licked it. And again. And again until my tongue was coated with her juices and my darling was emitting little moans.

"Come lie with me, my darling." I said and she lay down facing me, our lips and breasts touching. "I love you so much." I whispered and was just going to kiss her when I heard moans and whimpers that were not coming from either of us.

We both heard it, looked at each other and started to giggle quietly. Jeanne was obviously fingering herself. So that was how she got her sex! Fair play, she was being fairly quiet about it so I finished kissing Lucie then whispered in her ear "I think we can beat that, don't you?"

Lucie began to laugh silently, shaking with laughter as I slid down her body and started to lick the swollen, slick, spread outer and inner lips of her beautiful cunt. The hard tip of my tongue found her erect clitoris and flicked it, softly at first then harder and harder until her moans and whimpers completely drowned out those of her mother, building to a crescendo and culminating in a scream of joy that would have woken the dead and a spurt of cum into my face.

The bedroom door burst open and a naked Jeanne burst through it to find her daughter lying on her back on the bed, bucking and quivering, my head buried between her legs.

"Oh no!" screeched Jeanne as she covered her eyes with her hands, "I'm so sorry, I thought someone was hurt!"

Lucie untangled herself from me and, still trembling, leaped from the bed and clasped her mother in her arms. "Maman, maman, it's all right, it's all right, nothing happened."

I got up and embraced both of them. "It's all right, Jeanne, I'm so sorry we scared you, we didn't mean to, we just didn't think. Come and sit down." and we sat on the edge of the bed arms around each other.

Jeanne was sobbing hard, shaking with her sobs. We held her tight, one on each side, held her, kissed her shoulders until she calmed and her shaking eased a little. "You weren't supposed to come here and get scared out of your panties, Jeanne." I whispered, "I'm afraid we get rather noisy sometimes but never thought we'd scare you like that. I'm so very, very sorry."

Jeanne was still shaking in our arms and I wondered if she was scared at the scream or shocked at what I was doing to her daughter so I say "Jeanne dear, I do hope we haven't shocked you, we didn't mean to, please believe that."

She put her arms around both of us, held us tight and, still shaking, gasped "No you dears, you haven't shocked me at all. Do you think I don't know what happens between lovers? It's been a very long time for me but this old person does remember. What got me was the suddenness of the scream. Scared the hell out of me and I just reacted. Now I know you're noisy lovers I won't react in such a silly way next time."

"Do you know, Jeanne," I said, "we actually discussed not making love while you're here but decided that we couldn't keep our hands off each other for that long, for any length of time, in fact. So we're so glad to hear that we haven't shocked you, just scared the panties off you. You'll probably hear us at it again, Jeanne and it may not just be at night"

Jeanne giggled and blushed, "That's fine with me. Any time you feel like it, just go ahead. I'm thinking that you may have heard me playing earlier on. I was thinking about how happy you are and I just felt the urge, you know what I mean. I hope I didn't put you off."

"Put us off?" giggled Lucie, "we heard you moaning and Audrey was all over me and down between my legs like a rocket! And then I went off like a rocket. Which is where you came in!" and we all collapsed on the bed laughing uproariously.