The Magic of her Smile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgowre
dgowre
75 Followers

Still snickering, Jeanne gasped "Well I guess I'd better go back to my bed now I know you two darlings are okay."

"Jeanne," I said, looking over at Lucie, "why don't you stay with us tonight. It's a very big bed and I'm certainly not suggesting any funny business, but we can certainly offer you some comfort." Lucy nodded her head in agreement and smiled at me.

"That's really nice of you, Audrey, but I can't do that."

"Maman," said Lucie, "we're both agreed that you'll be very welcome so don't argue. Come and sleep between us and we'll all get a good night's sleep. If I climb over you to get to Audrey just go back to sleep, okay?" and we all exploded with laughter again.

I awoke in the morning with a strange breast heavy on my arm and it took a few seconds until I remembered last night and realized that the breast must be Jeanne's. How I wished that Lucie was sleeping next to me as I really needed a cuddle. But I did need to pee so I gently eased my arm from under the breast, got out of bed and relieved myself in the bathroom. Oh my that felt good. When I came back into the bedroom Lucie's eyes were open, she was looking at me and smiling. I fell to my knees beside her and kissed her deeply, caressing her beautiful breasts as I did so. I noticed that Jeanne was awake and watching us but I was damned if I was going to stop. I reached down and caressed Lucie's smooth, swollen lips between legs that spread as I touched them, slipping my finger into her slit, feeling it getting wetter and wetter as I stroked. She moaned and suddenly I was so hot, I could feel my cunt leaking juices and I squirmed and rubbed my thighs together. I moaned too and though I tried to control the noise, that proved to be impossible.

There were noises from alongside us. It had to be Jeanne rubbing herself off to the sounds and smells emanating from our lovemaking. Lucie and Jeanne exploded into orgasm simultaneously.

I climbed back to my side of the bed, across Jeanne. I decide that I didn't like this, I wanted my darling in my arms, to hold, to kiss, to comfort, to tell how much I love her.

"Well that was quite the show." said Jeanne. "Sure got me excited, but I think I'll sleep in my own bed from now on, I feel that I'm coming between you two lovers, so to speak."

"I think that would be a good idea, maman. Not that we don't love your company but I miss my Audrey when she's not in my arms and I think she misses me when I'm not in hers."

Jeanne hugged both of us to her, kissed us and whispered "I do love you two darlings. Thank you so much, Audrey for coming into our lives, you've made my daughter so happy. I haven't seen her this happy for longer than I can remember and it makes me so glad."

"I feel so happy too, Jeanne," I replied, "you have a beautiful daughter and I love her very much. She's incredibly sexy, too! You may have noticed how she affects me!"

"Oh I did notice, Audrey. I couldn't really miss it, could I! Now I'm going to have a shower and then I'm going to make you two girls breakfast."

When Jeanne climbed out of bed, Lucie and I rolled over into each other's arms. "Good morning my dearest," I said as I kiss her, "that was an interesting night."

"I learned things about maman last night that I never knew. Isn't she wonderful?" replied Lucie.

"Yes she is, Lucie and so beautiful. I had a real surprise when I woke up to find her lying next to me. For a second I thought it was you, the two of you are so much alike."

"We do look alike, don't we," grinned Lucie, "except for one thing of course; she's got hair down there, and I don't."

"Oh I did notice," I smiled and reached down to stroke Lucie's beautiful, smooth cunt.

"Breakfast." called Jeanne a little while later so we pried ourselves apart, put on robes and made for the kitchen, following the glorious smell of coffee and frying bacon.

Jeanne had also put on a robe, it's not a smart move to fry bacon in the nude, loaded three plates with bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns and gave us mugs of steaming coffee. "There," she said with a big grin, "eat up, I'm sure you need to get your strength back. You've had a busy morning! Is it like this every day?"

"No," I answered, tongue in cheek, smiling at Lucie, "We've had a fairly quiet time this morning in honor of our guest."

"You liar," laughed Jeanne, "if that's a quiet morning I'm really looking forward to being here for a busy one! You were at it like a couple of bunnies, lesbian bunnies of course. Got me quite wet, and I loved it! When you have a busy morning you're going to have to give me an extra towel. On second thoughts, better give me one anyway!"

Smiling, I shook my head, "I can't believe the relaxed and open relationship you have with Lucie, Jeanne. I was telling her earlier that you look like sisters but more than that, you act like sisters, maybe even closer."

"We've always been like this," Jeanne replied, "very relaxed with each other, though I must admit we've never slept together before, at least as adults!"

"You survived unscathed, Jeanne," I laughed with a leer, "though I don't know what might have happened while I was asleep. Is there something I should know?"

Jeanne and Lucie exploded in laughter and Jeanne gasped "Nothing happened, Audrey. Oh, I was temped to reach out and cop a feel a few times, but I behaved myself. I had to feel myself instead."

At this we all collapsed in laughter and Lucie spluttered "I can lend you a vibrator if you'd like, maman, that's if you didn't bring your own."

"You're a terrible daughter," gasped Jeanne, "and yes, I did bring my vibe, two in fact. Thank heavens for that sex store on Starr's Road. Did you ever go there?"

"I did," replied Lucie, "but I don't think I need a vibrator any more, well, maybe now and then. I never asked you, Audrey, do you have one?"

"Oh I do, Lucie, I have two. One of them, 'Rabbit Habit', is just incredible.

Lucie and Jeanne chimed in to say that they both have the same vibe and agreed that it was wonderful, "But not", whispered Lucie to me, "nearly as wonderful as you are. You're really hot stuff and make me cum like a fountain!"

Jeanne blushed but grinned, "Too much information, you lovebirds! I suppose you'll be dashing off to make out any minute now."

We all laughed again, "No, maman, we're your hosts and we're not going to leave you alone, are we Audrey? If we want to make out we'll do it right here in front of you. I'm sure you won't mind."

We were almost rolling over laughing by now. What a lovely way to start the day.

"So what would you like to do today, maman." asked Lucie. "It's a bit late to go down to Brier Island but that might be a good thing to do tomorrow. I haven't taken Audrey there yet, so it should be a great day out. Do you remember it from when you lived here, Audrey."

"Just a little," I replied, "I remember going down there but not too much about it. It sounds like fun. Okay with you, Jeanne?"

"I'm in your hands, girls. Whatever you do is just fine with me."

"Settled," I said. "Listen, why don't we just lounge today, relax. I'm still feeling the sun from yesterday and am pretty tired. I think I'm going to have a shower, it might wake me up a little, then we can perhaps sit round and chat some. I know quite a bit about you but I would like to know everything about my love. Perhaps you can tell me some embarrassing stories, Jeanne, something I can hold over her," and I stuck my tongue out at Lucie, which made us all laugh.

I left for my shower, which I took in the main bathroom and, as I expected, Lucie was right behind me. We embraced under the shower, kissed, felt and touched each other, washed each other, brought ourselves to roaring orgasms before collapsing in each others arms, spent and satisfied.

We dried each other, just as slowly as every other time and returned to the living room, though this time we didn't bother with our robes.

Jeanne had an enormous grin on her face as we entered the room. "My, "she said, "you sure were noisy! Is every shower like that?"

"Pretty much." I answered as we sat on the sofa with big smiles on our faces.

"Lucky you," said Jeanne, "but I'm terribly jealous that you have no clothes on."

"Well join us!" exclaimed Lucie. "It's easy, just take your robe off and be comfortable, like us."

Jeanne stood up, unfastened her robe and shrugged it off, uncovering her lush, beautiful body.

"Don't be shy, Jeanne," I said, "we've already seen you without your clothes and you look beautiful."

Jeanne blushed as she sat back down. "Lucie, my love," she said, "I see that you've shaved. I've wanted to do that for a long while but just haven't got around to it."

"Well why wait! Lucie and I will help. Lucie, you get the hedge clippers, Jeanne, come with me to the bathroom."

I set up a towel, seated Jeanne on the edge of the bath and snipped away the longest of her hair. She had quite a bit more than her daughter and I was very careful, so it took a little while. At last we were ready. I lathered her up using warm water and shaving cream and very carefully, using a disposable razor, I shaved her hair away until she was smooth and clean, her bulging lips so evident. My, she had such prominent lips, outer and inner, leaking her juices. That and her heavy breathing told me that she was very excited. I looked at Lucie, she noddded, so I touched Jeanne's prominent lips and she nearly jumped off the edge of the bath. I stood, led Jeanne into the bedroom, lay her down on her back and licked and kissed this wonderful, new, tasty cunt. As I licked I looked up and saw that Lucie was caressing Jean's full, hard-nippled breasts. Between both ministrations, Jeanne moaned and whimpered and as I slipped two fingers into the depths of her cunt she screamed and sprayed my face with quantities of her thick, creamy cum.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, panting, "excuse my French but that was the greatest orgasm I've ever had. Thank you so much, my loves. We won't make a habit of this but I think I really needed that and I'm so very, very grateful. You're darlings, both of you!"

"I think you just drowned me." I gasped as I move up Jeanne's body and flopped my cum-slick face next to hers. Lucie snuggled on her other side.

Jeanne licked my face, licked it again and said, wonderingly, "So that's what I taste like!"

"Did you never taste your cum before?" I asked.

"Never, Audrey, but I like it. I might try it again. Did you ever taste your cum, Lucie?"

"Yes, maman, I've tasted my cum a lot of times, but it never tastes as good as when I lick it off Audrey's face. But it doesn't taste as good as Audrey's cum, which is so sweet and beautiful! I just love it when she cums in my mouth, but I prefer licking it off her face because I can kiss her and share it with her."

"You are sexy beasts." gasped Jeanne. "If I stayed here for any length of time I'd wear my fingers out just imagining what you two were doing, let alone watching you!"

"Maman," asks Lucie, "I've just thought of something. I know you love us but do you realize you've just made love with another woman? I applaud your choice but I'm really curious. Why?"

"Oh dear, I suppose it had to come out sometime." Jeanne muttered. "Lucie, my darling, I was so incredibly proud of you when you announced your sexuality to me. You see, I understood totally what you were telling me, unfortunately I didn't have the guts to come out to you at the same time. I've known for a lot of years that I preferred women to men, in fact it was the reason why your father left me. I was never unfaithful to him but he figured it out, somehow and just took off, calling me a bitch, a dyke, you name it and then it was just the two of us. I'm so very, very sorry, honey. I was able to hide my sexuality for a lot of years so you would have a normal life but then something happened, and to this day I don't know what, and your father up and left. I'm sorry, Lucie, you probably won't want me here any more, so I'd better go and pack. Audrey, could you please drive me home. I don't suppose there are any buses to Yarmouth."

As she started to get up from the bed, Lucie grasped her arm and, tears pouring down her face, gasped "And where do you think you're going? You may not have been totally honest with me but you have been the best mother I could possibly imagine and if you think I'm going to let you go then you're out of your mind. I love you so much, maman. Now that you've dropped that on us, when did you find out you preferred women?"

"I think I knew as soon as I hit puberty but you couldn't even talk about gay or lesbian back then. I went out with boys because that's what everyone did and I married your dad when he made me pregnant with you. That was what you did back then. We were never very happy, except for you, of course, you were, and are, an angel. As I said, we stuck it out for ten years then I must have said or done something that made your dad suspicious and he was gone almost overnight."

Lucie whispered "So you've gone almost your whole life not being able to be who you are."

"Oh no, my darling, you're wrong, I've spent a large part of my life being exactly what I was intended to be. A mother. Your mother. Giving up everything else was nothing compared to that because you've been the most wonderful daughter a mother could ever hope to have and I love you so very much, my darling."

By now we were all three sobbing, crying, clutching each other, partly in sadness but mainly in joy.

"So that's why you never had any boyfriends after dad left. But why didn't you find a girlfriend, maman?" asked Lucie.

"Because you came first. And second. And third. A girlfriend would have meant taking my attention from you and I couldn't have that. You have always been the most important thing in my life and always will be. Then when you were grown up it just seemed like it was too late."

I sobbed through my tears "And now you have a second daughter, Jeanne."

Jeanne and Lucie looked at me, held me, kissed me and welcomed me again to the Amero family. "But Audrey", sobbed Lucie with a glint in her eye "I don't think I can behave in a sisterly fashion to you all the time. Will that be okay?"

"I think I'd spank you if you did." I smiled at her.

"Ooh, promises, promises!" giggled Lucie.

"Only joking, Lucie, I'd rather kiss it than spank it."

"Oh Audrey, even better!"

"If the two of you can stop having verbal sex with each other for a moment, I'm so very glad to welcome you to this family, Audrey. Daughter or daughter in law, all I know is that I have another beautiful new daughter and I love the pair of you very much. I feel blessed."

So," I said, "now that you've got a daughter/daughter-in-law to take care of your beautiful black-haired daughter I think we have to find you a girlfriend, don't you, Lucie?"

"Priority", Lucie replied. There's no reason why you shouldn't be enjoying the same love and pleasures that we enjoy, maman. You've earned it, you deserve it and we're going to help you find it. It won't be easy, it took me a long time to find Audrey, but she's out there somewhere waiting for you. In the meantime, you're welcome here at any time, isn't that right, Audrey, and we'll shower you with all the love you can handle."

"I have no words, both of you. I'm just so very, very lucky to have the two of you and I'm so thankful for your love and understanding. Lucie, you have no idea how worried I've been for so many years now how I was going to tell you. Now it's out and it's like having a weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

We lay down and Lucie and I embraced Jeanne, kissed her, held her tight and our tears soon turned to tears of joy.

"Well," I whispered, "I did say I wanted to know everything about you but my goodness, we certainly went the extra mile this afternoon, didn't we!" and all three of us collapsed in hysterical laughter.

"So what have we discovered?" I continued. "We've discovered that we're all gay, that we all love each other, that I have a new mother and a new sister, that......well those are pretty momentous on their own, so I don't think we need go any further. It's going to take us the rest of the month to digest them. And what fun that's going to be!"

We were very bad for supper and ordered in pizza. We all loved pizza, mind you, but it wasn't the healthiest food in the world. But it tasted great.

We went to bed early as we were going to have a long day tomorrow and once again, contrary to our previous decision, we all slept together. Again, Jeanne slept in the middle and after kissing each other goodnight we went to sleep full, happy, close, embracing. I was so lucky to have met two such beautiful and wonderful women, and reveled in their loving company.

The alarm clock woke us at seven and after showering and breakfast we were on the way down Digby Neck to East Ferry and our first ferry across Petit Passage to Tiverton on Long Island. We took the BMW again and as the weather was beautiful the top was down. The ferry was waiting so we drove onboard and in no time at all pulled out into the fast flowing waters of Petit Passage for the short crossing to Tiverton. The next ferry, from Freeport on the southern tip of Long Island, was timed to allow for the fourteen kilometer drive down the island and we made it in plenty of time. Again we rolled aboard for the short voyage across Grand Passage, from Freeport to Westport on Brier Island. When we landed, we were hungry and as we'd brought the remains of our pizza of the previous evening and some soft drinks we drove through Westport to the headland just beyond Sweetcake Cove. There were no seats but we sat on the stone surround to the parking area that overlooks Peter Island Lighthouse and enjoyed our food and the magnificent view over Grand Passage.

There really wasn't that much to see on Brier Island, other than two lighthouses, Brier Island West and Grand Passage Lighthouse, unless you're going out on a whale watch but as that's what we wanted to do it was perfect. We found the dock, paid our fares and climbed aboard the big zodiac that zipped down Grand Passage and out into the Bay of Fundy. We were generating a lot of interest on the boat and why not, three beautiful women, two black haired beauties who could be twins and a tall blonde, all three full breasted, long-legged and dressed in short shorts and light polo shirts. In short, and in all humility, we were stunning. Four youngish men, mid-twenties, were sitting opposite us and from their expressions and from the way they were whispering to each other they were obviously planning on trying to get into our panties. Poor guys, if they only knew that they were planning to get into the panties of three dykes. We didn't tell them that, of course, but did try to let them down lightly because I knew I was going to be in my sweetheart's panties that night and she in mine. Jeanne would unfortunately be in her own.

Our whale watching was a success. We saw a succession of humpbacks and finbacks and one huge humpback actually went right under the boat, both exciting us and scaring the pants off most of us.

At the dock, and as we expected, the four men made their move and we had trouble convincing them that our boyfriends would be waiting for us in Digby, having had to work today. But we did convince them, took the two ferries back to Digby Neck and just over an hour later were pulling into the driveway. I had taken some pork chops out of the freezer before we left this morning so as soon as we get in I started to prepare them and an hour later we were sitting down to chops baked in tomato, mashed potatoes, peas and a bottle of wine. A great way to end a perfect day.

We sat in the living room after supper with what was left of the wine. We were relaxed, sunburned and windblown. We had already removed our polo shirts and shorts and were sitting comfortably in bras and panties. Well, almost comfortably. I stood and remove mine and sat down again, naked. I'd obviously started something as Jeanne and Lucie followed my example, did as I'd done, and we all sat there naked and very comfortable.

dgowre
dgowre
75 Followers