The Magic of her Smile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have work to do," I said. "How do we go about finding Jeanne a girlfriend?"

"I've been thinking about that," answered Lucie. "It's not as if we can put an ad in the Lobster Bay Shopper and the Clare Shopper. 'Wanted. Beautiful woman for companionship, loving and fucking'!" We all collapsed, laughing uproariously.

"We shouldn't be laughing," I spluttered, still giggling, "this is really serious. There has to be someone out there for you, Jeanne. As I told Lucie, nice things happen to nice people and I think it's your turn. Now think hard. Can you think of any of your friends in Yarmouth who have shown an interest in you and that you might be interested in?"

"Not off the top of my head. But just a minute, there is someone, Yvette Leblanc. I don't know her terribly well, We've only met maybe half a dozen times over the last year, but every time I've met her she seemed to be a little more interested in me than just as a friend, do you know what I mean? She's about my age, very pretty and I have to admit that I was drawn to her, too. I just never followed up on it, for reasons I've already mentioned."

"It's as good a place as any to start." I said. "I have a suggestion. Do you have a favorite restaurant in Yarmouth? Stupid question, you must have! Invite her to lunch or dinner, tell her you'd like her to join you and that your daughter and her partner will also be there. Bit hokey, perhaps, but if she's at all interested she'll come and the very worst that'll happen is that you'll know for sure."

"Not a bad idea, Audrey. There is a place I rather like, The Austrian Inn. What do you think, Lucie?"

"I think it's worth a try, maman, what do you have to lose? But only if you're sure that it's worth calling this Yvette."

"Then let's. I feel so much better having your support, both here and at the dinner."

"Hey there," I exclaimed, "the reason we're coming to dinner is to make sure you don't try to rip her panties off right there at the table!" which made us laugh out loud. "So, do you have her telephone number?"

"No," replied Jeanne, "but I have her address so I can get her number through 411."

"There's the phone, maman, now's your chance. Go for it."

Jeanne took the phone, walked into the kitchen and set to work. Lucie turned to me, took me in her arms and whispered "Thank you, my darling, that was an excellent idea." and we kissed, long and deeply.

Jeanne returned from the kitchen, sat down and gasped, "Well that was easy. She'd love to come. Dinner. On Wednesday. Now I'm scared stiff. What do I do next?"

"Well," I suggested, grinning, "I think putting your bra and panties on would be a good start. Or not! Describe Yvette for us."

"Very funny, Audrey! She's small, about one meter fifty-eight tall, shoulder length red hair, green eyes, slim, with small, nicely shaped breasts, a really sweet face, a good sense of humor. All in all, she's a really attractive woman."

"You know," said Lucie, "That was a pretty detailed description for someone you say is just a casual acquaintance! Something tells me there's a little more than a passing interest here, so we're going to have get you all dolled up for Wednesday night. You're already drop-dead beautiful but you'll have to get your hair done. What do you think, Audrey, if we make hair appointments for the three of us on Wednesday afternoon, go down on Wednesday morning and get maman all prettied up for the evening, we'll be off to a running start! Can we stay with you that night, maman?

"Of course you can my darlings, you know you're always welcome. Oh dear, now I'm nervous. If I was wearing panties I'd probably pee them. Oh God, have I done the right thing?"

"Jeanne, what's the worst thing that can happen?" I asked. "Maybe you'll lose a friend of sorts, maybe it'll be a little embarrassing for a few minutes, nothing worse. On the other hand, she might prove to be the love of your life. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Come on, bed time. And don't you dare sleep in the spare room, Jeanne. We're a team now."