The Magic of her Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped for a burger at the same Mickey D's for supper, then Lucie dropped me off at my motel before heading back to her room. Before she left, I asked her "My furniture arrives tomorrow. Provided that everything works out according to plan, how would you like to come over after work and I'll cook you supper?"

"I'd love to, Audrey!" replied Lucie with enthusiasm. "Five o'clock okay?" Which is where we left it. Once again, Lucie leaned over and kissed me softly. No tongue this time!

Eight thirty next morning I was at the house, pacing up and down anxiously, hoping that the moving company would actually arrive at nine o'clock, as arranged. They did, and within three hours all my furniture was in and arranged to my liking. Wonder of wonders! It took me a few hours to clean up but how lovely my house was as I wandered from room to room admiringly. The furniture fitted perfectly! I was so happy!

I got stuck in and two hours later the house was clean, beds made and shower curtains up. Then it was perfect! I showered, got myself shiny clean and began prepping for dinner. I decided to make Shepherd's Pie. It wasn't really the weather for it but I really liked it and was sure Lucie would too.

By five o'clock everything was finished and I was sitting in the living room with a glass of wine. There was a knock at the door and there was Lucie, right on time. I was very glad to see her.

"Welcome to Chez Audrey, Lucie! Come on in and I'll get you a glass of wine. While I do that, why don't you have a walk round and look at the rooms now they have furniture in them."

When Lucie got back to the living room, I was already there with our wine and she sat on the sofa opposite my recliner. "Wow, beautiful, Audrey, I love it, and you've got so much room! It seems to be so much bigger with furniture than without!"

"Doesn't it!" I replied. "Now sit and enjoy your wine. I hope you like Shepherd's Pie, because that's what's for supper."

She did, so we had a very pleasant meal, more wine and told each other all about our day, hers busy but boring, mine busy and satisfying. When we finished, we loaded the dishwasher, filled our wine glasses and returned to the living room, taking our seats as we were before.

Over the next couple of weeks, Lucie and I spent all our spare time together. We got on so well, it was almost as if we were sisters rather than friends. Lucie came over for supper every evening. Why? Because it was so nice to share our days, to have someone I actually liked to share my time with. I'm a pretty good cook, love cooking in fact, it was no trouble for me to whip up a meal, so we made it a daily thing and became very friendly, very quickly.

On the first Saturday, Lucie introduced me to the farmers' market in Annapolis Royal, thirty-three kilometers up Highway 101, where we stocked up with beautifully fresh vegetables and baguettes, the latter made by a French baker on the South Shore of eastern Nova Scotia, who delivered them to this farmers' market and markets in Halifax. Wonderful bread! We even took in a Saturday matinee at the movie house in Yarmouth, the nearest to Digby, dropping in at Jeanne's for a quick hello.

It got to the point where we did everything together, and a solid friendship was forged. I considered myself to be very fortunate, and against all logic, my feelings for this beautiful woman were developing in a way that I didn't totally understand. What I didn't yet know, but was very soon about to, was how Lucie felt about me.

One evening after supper, while we were sitting, enjoying a glass of wine, I said "Lucie, I've been thinking about something for about a week now and should really have thought of it even earlier. I have a proposition for you. I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I like you, feel very comfortable with you and I think we get on very well. As you've seen, this is a good size house, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and I wonder if you'd like to move into the second bedroom. You'll have a lot more room than where you are now and frankly, I'd love your company. No, I'm not suggesting we become a couple, but we could be very comfortable. But only if you'd like to."

Lucie looked at me, began to cry and gasped "You're serious? You're not joking? Would I like to move in? Oh Audrey, of course I would! I can't believe it! I promise I'll behave myself and won't make you regret it! Please, I simply have to give you a hug! Is that okay?"

We both got up, embraced and held each other tight. Lucie buried her face in my neck and sobbed loudly until I began to cry as well, not from sadness, but from happiness. How strange, I thought to myself, I came here looking forward to being on my own but here I am, just a couple of weeks later with a house mate. What a funny old world!

We sat down again, this time side by side on the sofa, still holding each other. "When can I move in, Audrey?" whispered Lucie.

"Just as soon as you'd like. Right now if you want. How long will it take you to pack? Can I help?"

"It'll take me five minutes, I really don't have much."

"Then why are we sitting here blubbering when we could be moving you?" I asked as I got up and pulled Lucie to her feet.

I grabbed a couple of empty suitcases, we got into Lucie's car and drove to her rooming house. It actually took ten minutes to pack everything but hey, what's five minutes between friends! She really didn't have much, so getting it into the car and then into the house was a simple and speedy process. While Lucie unpacked, she knew where she wanted to put her things, I went and sat in the living room and finished my wine, which was sitting there waiting for me.

"I can't believe this." said Lucie as she entered the room, sat down and picked up her wine.

"Believe it!" I replied, "But before we go any further I think we should establish some house rules."

"Oh-oh, am I going to like this?" asked Lucie looking worried.

"First, I'm not going to charge you rent. The house is paid in full so there are no payments to be made, so you don't need to pay me anything. Second, we share the cost of groceries and third, I have a bad habit of walking round the house in the nude. I promise that I'll try not to do that. Honestly. I don't have any other house rules unless there's something you can think of."

"That's so incredibly generous, Audrey! Are you sure about this because I really feel I should be contributing more than that. As for walking round in the nude, I always do it in my room. I like it!"

"In all modesty, Lucie, I'm not trying to suggest that my nudity would have an effect on you, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I smiled back. "But if you think it will be alright then we shouldn't have any problem!"

"You know, Audrey, I just can't believe how happy I am with this arrangement. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you. Would you mind very much if I called maman to tell her, she'll be as excited as I am. She likes you so much."

She phoned her mom, they chattered along in French for a while then Lucie handed me the phone. "Maman would like to talk to you."

"Hello, Jeanne", I said.

"Hello, Audrey," answered Jeanne, "what you are doing is so very, very kind. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

"Of course I'm sure, Jeanne, I wouldn't have offered otherwise. I have the room so I figure it would be so much better than the little room she's in. And I'd like the company too."

"Audrey, you're a lovely person and so very kind. I ask only one thing, please take care of my Lucie."

"You have my promise." I replied, wondering what she meant exactly.

"Then I thank you again and wish you au revoir."

I looked at Lucie and replied "I'll hand you back to Lucie, Jeanne."

When she hung up, her eyes were swimming in tears. "Wow, I just can't believe all this. I've gone from nowhere to somewhere in just two weeks. Things like this just don't happen to me."

"Nice things should happen to nice people, Lucie. It was your turn."

"Then I think I should give you another hug, Audrey." she said getting up. We met in the middle of the room, clung on to one another in happiness and contentment and while I couldn't see her smile I could feel it!

"Bed time," I said, "it's late and you've got to work tomorrow."

Lucie lifted my head off her shoulder, took my face in her hands and kissed me, not short, not long, but with a bit of tongue, then said,

"Goodnight Audrey, sleep tight." and went to her room.

I took the wine glasses to the kitchen, put them in the dishwasher, turned it on then went to my bedroom and closed the door. I undressed, put my clothes in the laundry hamper and used my ensuite bathroom before climbing into my lovely king size bed. I never wear nightclothes and the coolness of the sheets against my body was wonderful. Oh crap, I remembered I'd left my book in the living room, so without thinking I got up and went to get it. And met Lucie, also in the buff, coming out of her bathroom. We stopped, froze, eyes on breasts, nipples hardening, Lucie's gaze dropping to the smoothly shaven mound between my legs, my gaze dropping to the thatch of black hair between hers, before I shook my head and gasped "I'm so sorry, Lucie, I left my book out here and didn't think."

"That's okay, Audrey, but you do look terrific!" she replied with a grin and a wolf whistle and entered her room, closing the door behind her.

I shook my head, got my book and returned to bed. I lay there, and as if with a mind of their own my hands began to wander over my body, my breasts, my nipples, my stomach, searching the wet slit between my legs, finding my clitoris, stroking it, exploring lower, finding my cunt, one finger, then two, sliding inside my wet sheath, hooking up until they find my G-spot, making me moan as I tipped over the edge into orgasm. Oh my God, I hope Lucie wasn't listening, but how could she not hear!

Lucie wasn't listening but she did hear, there was no way she could miss hearing my moans, just as there was no way she could avoid rubbing and stroking herself to an equally intense and noisy orgasm. Exhausted, we both fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock on the door and Lucie entered, wearing a robe and carrying two mugs of coffee. "Oh My," I yawned, "room service. You really shouldn't have, Lucie, but I'm glad you did. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Audrey, it's the very least I could do."

I took a mug and sat up, not even thinking that I had nothing on and my full, hard-nippled breasts popped out above the bedclothes. "Oh damn, Lucie, I'm sorry. I'm really not trying to flaunt myself. I'll just have to try harder, I'm afraid," I spluttered, quickly covering them up."

Lucie sat on the bed, and turned to face me. "Right, next house rule, if you agree." she grinned. " What do you think about this? There will be no clothing rule and no embarrassment. We can wear what we want, when we want and that includes wearing nothing if that's what makes us comfortable. No more awkward moments, no more apologies. That sound fair?"

"If you're absolutely sure, Lucie, then I agree. I do feel so comfortable without clothes, as you've probably noticed, but I don't want to do anything that might bother you."

"It won't bother me, honey, believe me, and if it begins to, we'll cross that bridge when it happens. Now, I have about half an hour before I need to go and shower. What are you going to do today?"

"Work around the house, a bit of cleaning I guess. Then, later on this afternoon I'll make a special supper."

Lucie leaned forward, kissed me softly on the edge of my mouth and whispered "You are a darling!"

Another couple of weeks passed, during which we were very comfortable and happy with each other, with or without clothes, but under it all there was a definite undercurrent of tension, sexual tension, and against all reason, a lot of it was coming from me. I was very touched that Lucie found me attractive but I was becoming scared because I was finding her equally, if not more, attractive. She was an amazingly beautiful woman and I was amazed to discover that she attracted me as no-one, either male or female, had ever attracted me. I had never, ever, been attracted to a woman before but Lucie was doing something to me, that smile was doing something to me, that no other woman, or even man, come to that, ever had.

I spent practically every waking moment thinking about her, aching to take her in my arms and hold her, comfort her, even, dare I say it, make love to her, so much so that I was beginning to seriously wonder if I had done the right thing in inviting her to live with me. While in her company it took no time at all until my panties were soaking, so much did she attract me. However, what was done was done and I could not and would not, under any circumstances, ask her to leave. That would be just about the meanest and cruelest thing I could do and I would have no part of it. It would also be more than I could bear. I just had to hide my feelings as well as I could and did my level best to make out that everything was sweetness and light. Which it wasn't. But it wasn't Lucie's fault, and then again, it wasn't mine either.

It was becoming crushingly obvious that we were developing, or had developed, strong feelings for each other, way beyond mere friendship, but I didn't want to accept this because I was straight, wasn't I? As uncomfortable as life was becoming, we gutted it out until one Friday night, after supper, we decided to go back to Club 98 for beer and dancing. We showered, primped and dressed to the nines. I chose my favorite dress, sleeveless with a short, pleated skirt, again with a lacy bra and g-string. I added some special perfume to strategic places on my body, including the cheeks of my bare bottom under my short skirt. Lucie looked good enough to eat and I could tell, from the beautiful and sensual bounce of her breasts under her white blouse, that she was not wearing a bra.

There was something different about that night. We had dressed to impress only each other and we knew it. We could have just stayed at home, but the idea of the titillation involved in dressing up in sexy clothes and dancing together was on its own enough to get the juices flowing copiously. Before we had our beer we danced. We danced closer than the last time, cheek to cheek, breast to breast, body to body, thigh to thigh, no matter how fast the music, not bothering to sit between dances.

After a short while, Lucie sobbed in my ear "Audrey, my dear, dear Audrey, please forgive me, but I really don't think I can do this any more. I want you so very, very much and have from the day I met you. I thought I could control myself, that it wouldn't become too much of a problem, but I just can't. You must have heard me relieving myself every night, but what you didn't know was that you were in my mind and I was crying my eyes out, because you were so near to me, and yet so far away."

"Lucie, Lucie, haven't you heard me stroking myself every night too? That was because I want you." I whispered back, tears in my eyes. "I don't understand it, but I've wanted you since the day you moved in and I simply can't control myself any more, either. Will you please let me make love to you and show me what to do? Please?"

"Of course I'll show you, Audrey, oh God, I'd love to show you, but I think you'll find it'll come quite naturally." Lucie replied with a smile of absolute joy on her face.

I took her by the hand and led her from the club, our beers virtually untouched, to the nearest taxi, in which we sat, hip to hip and hand in hand for the short journey to our house, OUR house, on Queen Street.

As I struggled to get the key into the lock I felt Lucie's hands slip under my skirt to stroke the naked cheeks of my bottom and the key skidded off the lock as I sucked in my breath. "Do you want me to unlock this door, Lucie, or not?" I giggled.

"I don't know," she giggled back, "you have the most beautiful, smooth bottom, it feels wonderful and it smells so good. Just concentrate, please, I'm in a hurry!"

The door swung open and we moved quickly indoors. Once inside, in the dark of the hallway, we turned and faced each other, embraced and, for the first time in my life, I kissed a woman, a full-blown, tongue meeting tongue, French kiss and it was the most wonderful, mind blowing, life changing experience of my twenty-five years, as if none of those years counted for anything. The tension of the last week flooded away and I realized, like a sunburst, that I not only wanted this women but loved her, yes, that's what I said, loved her! The realization struck me like a thunderclap, I loved her, and whether or not she felt the same way didn't seem important at that moment. I was blubbering like a baby but they were tears of joy, not sadness. My legs trembled, Lucie held me tighter, kissed my tears away as fast as they flowed. I think she understood what was happening but it was as if each of us was waiting for the other to be the first to say something. So I did.

"Lucie, I'm terrified. I came to Digby looking forward to some peace and quiet after four years of stress and conflict. I've never been with a woman, nor have I ever had feelings for a woman in my whole life, in fact the possibility never even crossed my mind. But then I met you, with your beautiful smile, and while I don't understand it, and even now can't believe it, in a matter of weeks I've fallen so very much in love with you, my dear, dear Lucie. Please believe me, my dear, it wasn't my intention when I invited you to share my house with me or perhaps it was, I really don't know any more. And I don't care. I just know that you are the most wonderful person I've ever met and I love you. There, I've said it. If it upsets you, I'm so sorry, Lucie."

"My darling Audrey," sobbed Lucie, "I've wanted to kiss you since the day I met you, and in spite of what I told you, watching you walk around the house sometimes dressed, sometimes not, made me nearly die with longing for you. I'm surprised you didn't notice the little puddles I'm sure I must have left everywhere."

She held me tighter, trembling, crying as hard as I was. "My sweet Audrey, have you ever wanted something so badly that it physically hurt," she sobbed, "but you knew that it could never be? I've felt like that since I first met you. When you asked me to move in I very nearly said no because I was afraid, no terrified, that being so close to you, but not close enough, would break my heart in time. I've loved you from the moment I ran into you in the Superstore, deeply, unquestioningly, uncontrollably. I simply can't believe that you love me too and yours are the most wonderful words I've ever heard."

We disengaged, removed our shoes, Lucie took me by the hand and led me to the to the bedroom, my big bedroom.

"Don't be afraid, my darling," said Lucie, "I will be so very gentle with you and if I do anything you don't like, tell me, and I'll stop at once. I'll do nothing to hurt you, I promise you that, my sweet Audrey."

She unzipped my dress at the back, I hunched my shoulders and it fell to the floor, leaving me standing before her in my bra and g-string. She sighed, reached up and stroked my breasts and nipples through my lacy bra, before unfastening it, letting it drop, permitting my large, hard-nippled breasts to pop out. She took a breast in each hand and caressed them, thumbs and forefingers gently squeezing my hard nipples that were thrusting out of my pebbled areolas.

I moaned as sensations flashed from my nipples to my cunt, making my lips part, allowing my juices to flow even more freely.

"Lucy," I gasped, trembling, "I've never felt like this in my life. My cunt is running like a tap already."

"Enjoy, my darling," she whispered, "this is only the beginning. I'm going to give you more pleasure than you can possibly imagine." As she said this she removed her hands from my breasts and slid my very wet g-string down my legs, uncovering my hairless mound with its slick, swollen lips.