The Magic of her Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into my eyes and, moving closer to me and slipped a finger into the deep slit between my wet, slippery lips.

I gasped at the sensation, as her finger grazed my clitoris and slid between the folds of my feathery, inner lips until it reached the mouth of my eager sheath and slipped inside.

This was beyond anything I had felt before and I gasped as her finger slid into me, followed by a second.

I moaned at the feeling of her fingers sliding in and out of my tight sheath and her lips, inches from mine, spread into a smile, that smile, and her eyes flashed not only her excitement, but her pleasure at the joy she was giving me.

As her fingers filled me, her thumb found the little shaft of my clitoris and the sensations in the pit of my stomach multiplied and multiplied until, with a scream of joy, I climaxed, my creamy cum spurting over my Lucie's hand.

I collapsed onto the bed, shuddering, panting, tears of joy pouring down my cheeks, dragging my love with me. We lay there, in each others' arms, as I sobbed my heart out and Lucie held me and comforted me.

"I didn't know, I gasped, "I didn't know it could be so wonderful. Never in my life have I had an orgasm like that and to be given it by a woman, a beautiful woman whom I love to distraction, almost leaves me speechless."

"I'm so glad I was your first woman," whispers Lucie in my ear. "and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you. I love you so much, Audrey Woods."

We lay there, holding each other, kissing each other, fondling each other, purring with pleasure and happiness.

"You know Lucie," I whispered, "I'm lying here sated, you might even say fucked, and I've done nothing to give you any satisfaction. I think I'm going to have to do something about that, starting right now, so bear in mind that this is in my first time and correct me if I do anything wrong. And Lucie, may I turn the light on? I want to see you, watch you. You're so beautiful, have such a beautiful body it would be a tragedy to hide it.""

"Honey," replied Lucie with a smile, "Of course you can turn the light on. And you couldn't do anything wrong if you tried. Just remember that I love you to pieces and whatever you do, even if it's nothing, will turn me on. Anything will be better than the last two weeks." This last with a big grin!

I grinned back, turned the light on and unbuttoned Lucie's blouse, peeling it back to reveal two gloriously firm, bare breasts, nipples hard and pointed, inviting my lips down to suckle a nipple. As I suckled, rolling the nipple between tongue and teeth, I unzipped her skirt, easing it down over her hips as she raised her bottom off the bed.

The smell of sex was now strong as I touched the big wet patch on the front of her panties before peeling them down. The removal of each piece of clothing was followed by kisses and caresses until we lay there naked, mouth to mouth, breast to breast, body to body, the smell of sex overpowering.

I moved away, pulled the covers and sheets back and we climbed in, holding each other tight. My body was tight against hers, my thigh thrusting between her legs, her thigh between mine. I kissed my Lucie's lovely face, forehead, cheeks, mouth, chin, ears for as much as I wanted her, I wanted to show her just how much I loved her, an impossibility, but I could try. We were still crying, tears of joy now and we kissed each other's tears away. How I loved this beautiful woman. How could it be that I was so lucky?

I moved down her body until I was lying between her widely spread legs, my arms reaching up under her legs, cupping her breasts, caressing her nipples, looking, for the first time in my life, at the gaping lips of Lucie's beautiful cunt, indeed any cunt, ringed with silky black hair, glistening with the drops of the lubricating juices that she was secreting so copiously. It was gorgeous, and when I blew on it gently she arched her back and whimpered. It was so wet and how beautiful were the feathery winglets of her inner lips. I moved closer, savoring her aroma, extended my tongue, touched them, and it was as if I had hit her with a jolt of electricity as my darling cried out and nearly leaped off the bed, which made me happy because I knew I'd pleased her.

I needed more, buried my face in her wetness, smelled her, tasted her, opened my mouth, sucked her juices, found her hard clitoris which was peeking out from under its hood, sucked it into my mouth, rubbed its little head with my tongue harder and harder, faster and faster until my darling screamed again, climaxed and sprayed my face with her creamy cum as her back arched again and she bucked and quivered under me.

I crawled quickly up the bed and took her quivering body into my arms, held her, comforted her, kissed the tears flowing down her face, tears of happiness, at least I hoped so. She buried her face against my neck as she slowly stopped shaking and her breathing returned to normal.

"Wow," she gasped, "did you ever get it right! That was so intense, and what made it so special is the fact that I love you so much and that you love me. Thank you, Audrey, I love you so very, very much!"

We pulled up the sheets and covered ourselves, lay in each other's arms, calmly, quietly, satisfied, beyond happy, kissing softly, caressing, touching, feeling, sensations of joy running through our bodies, literally purring with happiness.

I opened my eyes, looked at Lucie and whispered "New house rule, if it's okay with you. You don't sleep in the spare room any more. Your home is here, in my arms."

She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears, she nodded and whispered back "My love, there's nowhere else I'd rather be."