The Magic of Mandarin

Story Info
A new way of lovin' for Alex.
1k words
4
14.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Do you know something, since I have been with Mandarin, I shall call her Mandy for short, my world has wonderfully changed.

She is my princess, my eastern promise my everything and especially my sex -pot. They have a different way of looking at sex in Hawaii to be sure and the dozens of things I had never done with my ex for the 15 years odd I was married to her has happened in a couple of months with lovely sexy do it for me Mandy.

I met her at a Hawaiian bar in London, we got chatting and you know how it is, we fancied the pants off each other and we were go for it while we are still able.

And she is so utterly open and unprohibited too, making love with her all my fantasies have materialised and I have really fallen for her big time.

And she adores to touch and be touched, everywhere, and something I always wanted with my ex but she would never agree, was absolute oral sex, and I mean more than just the customary erotic mutual sucking - well that was alright with my ex to be fair but she never wanted it to last, she never wanted it to go to organism which profanely I longed for,

I have never felt so complete as when Mandy agreed to do it without any hassle and now it is always a big part of our mutual foreplay.

She smiles at me so sweetly after a deep French kiss she enjoyed so much, her fingers busily rummaging me as I whisper for her to smother me.

"I have put on my silky hold up's you like so much, Alex and the red garters and suspenders" and her slinky tight red silk pencil dress said it all. Those gorgeous hips wrapped so neatly inside, her whole body moving the way she does when she is ready for our love in - and I love her to death

We both know the drill and my heart is already beating double as she begins to wriggle up her dress, beckoning me to stretch out on the bed and on my back with my head hanging over the lower end, this is the way we both like and enjoy it and already, completely naked, she has made sure of that, my clothes scattered all over the floor and my cock raised to a level I never imagined possible until I went with Mandy, it having been well garnished with coconut oil she loves to suck it with, she whispering how much she loves the taste of me which is still in her mouth as she starts to place herself over my head.

I cherish what is coming I really do and it has become and integral part of our pre-fuck, she faces away from me and I enjoy the full view of her tight buttocks still wrapped in that slinky dress, but now she wiggles and lifts her dress up further until I start to get a glimpse of the whiteness between her stocking tops and her red silken panties which I know will soon be planted into my face .

At first I tried to rush it all just waiting to get my face smelling of her and my hard cock inside, but she taught me how to chill and slowly enjoy, slowly brushing my face with her crotch, as she continued to gently wiggle over me, lifting that gorgeous skirt right up to her waist

She'd creamed herself with strawberry dessert, the special for today, sometimes it was cherry, sometimes banana but always a delicious surprise to give me the ultimate of her being..

She placed my hands over her thighs allowing me to feel her soft silky skin and work my fingers up and between her cheeks stretching them apart to sniff and taste the elegance of her femininity - a rich aroma of strawberry and her.

I heard her sigh as she pushed my head neatly between her and she gently closed her warm thighs so I was completely entrapped between, then she'd drop her skirt again over my head as I began to enjoy the magic of her sweet moist femininity, licking and tasting her though her panties, making her sigh with ecstasy, moan with delight as I discovered her sweet warm pussy in teasing her panties aside with my teeth and lips.

She tasted so good and to me this was the real way to have deep and longing foreplay, Mandy knowing just how long to smother me, to allow me to come up for air, and then smother me again, weaving and twisting her body as she enjoyed the benefit of my mouth and tongue deeply sucking and tasting sweet hot pussy.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed every second tasting ass too and at the same time moulding those delightful tight cheeks into my palms, still tasting, licking and rimming her at the back at the same time as she mover forward a little to let me also suck her ass. At one point my nose into her anus and my mouth in her pussy, what a combination! But it was just fine and so wonderfully stimulating.

I was hers, I would do anything for herm she was an absolute delight, and she would want her fuck the same way, turning for me to suck her some more and facing downwards as her busy fingers started to cock and ball me, feeling her enjoy so much as her fingers stretched and manipulated my very hot and ready to go stiff throbbing cock.

I was so ready for the soothing of her fuck, my mouth full of her flavour and my nostrils, her rich scent as Mandy slipped down enough to guide my throbbing cock into her, feeling the wonderfully warm surge as I entered her, she was so lovely and good, that magic as she started to lift and fall her ass over my very obliging masculinity, she murmured how good I was for her, and she loved to twist and turn whilst she fucked, it was really something and when we reached that crescendo it felt like the earth was really moving and a volcano had erupted!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers