The Magic Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig C
Craig C
21 Followers

Sven also realised what I was doing and it seemed to excite him. He grinned broadly at me and, grabbing the back of Alana's head, pushed his cock back into her mouth.

I pushed my cock at her asshole.

She groaned deeply then, reaching back, tried to push my cock back toward her pussy. I just pushed harder at her ass then, submitting, Alana held my hand tightly as I quickened my fingering of her pussy and she started to come as my cock forced its way deep into her ass.

She was still coming as Sven pulled her head back and spurted his come onto her face and hair.

With her mouth now free, she began to gasp.

"Oh, you dirty bastard, you dirty bastard, don't you, don't.....fuck...my..ass..oh god...fuck! Me! Fuck me! Oh, fuck! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! You dirty bastard! Fuck my whore ass! Oh fuck!

For the first time, I emptied my sack into my wife's arse as she cursed and bucked through the biggest orgasm I'd ever seen her enjoy, and Sven rubbed his cock all over her face.

We all slumped on the bed as I let my cock soften before gently withdrawing from Alana's violated arse. I was gently kissing her neck as Sven lapped at her tits.

Sven then rose, dressed quickly, and left; pausing only to give me a quick wave from the door. I guess he thought it was time for husband and wife to be alone.

I massaged Alana's shoulders and ass and tits until she recovered and turned to face me.

"I think you took advantage of me."

"What bit?"

"All of it. Sven.... the other thing?"

"Didn't you enjoy it then?"

"What bit?"

I laughed: All of it. Sven.... the other thing!"

She turned and kissed me.

"I loved it darling, all of it. It was slutty and dirty and very, very bad and so was I. But let's just say there are some things a lady is not going to make a habit of."

"What bit?"

"Never you mind."

We cuddled on the bed and started dropping off to sleep.

A little while later she said:

"Paul?"

"Mmmm?"

"These pills were bloody strong."

I thought about the harmless little packet of headache pills in my jacket pocket.

"Yes darling. They were very strong."

"Are there any left?"

"No darling. Would you like me to get some more sometime?"

"Maybe. Sometime."

"OK. I'll see what I can do."

Craig C
Craig C
21 Followers
12