The Magic Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

He could tell by her quick breaths and slight movements that even she was surprised by how well he was making her respond. He'd found some of her spots right away, and was drilling them repeatedly.

He didn't think he would find them at all, but when he did, he felt his own loins ache for her more.

The joy of feeling her hands on the back of his head, and hearing her moan helplessly, was like nothing else. He was going to make Avril Lavigne come.

"Oh God..." she moaned quietly. She was the type, it turned out, to go quiet when she came. As Jamie felt her begin to come, her legs tightened, and her teeth clenched. All of her might was focused to her hips, and he suddenly tasted her. He reveled in it.

She let out a few short breathes, each in rhythm, holding his head against her tightly. Then, she relaxed.

Jamie stood back up and looked down at her, proudly. She came out of her euphoria for a moment to look at him. She was very surprised indeed, but too happy to say anything.

He looked back down at her vagina, knowing how wet it was. She might have wanted to catch her breath, but knew she would let him fuck her this instant if he wanted.

And the pain was too great to wait any longer.

While she and her body tried to breath, he put his hands under her thighs and pushed her all the way onto the bed.

She was getting tired, but she was wet and he knew it. He was on the bed in an instant, parting her legs once more. She was too tired to help, and too tired to say no.

But her eyes wanted it. She'd felt his member land gently on her pussy, and seemed to long for it too quickly. She almost seemed bothered that he hadn't put it in immediately.

He noticed it, and for shits and giggles decided to tease her with it. He rubbed it up and down her clit, enjoying her reaction. She tried to lean up and kiss him, but did not reach far enough.

Her legs started to close in around him, questioning him, and wondering why he hadn't entered her yet. Then, when she finally groaned, he decided to let her feel him for the first time.

And he had forgotten how grateful he'd been to be where he was. He'd just teased her, and now he was feeling her inside.

He was now fucking Avril Lavigne, who was looking back up at him lovingly. He was seeing every mark of pleasure on her cute little face. Every thrust he made, he watched her reaction closely.

Slowly and gently, he moved in and out, never quite getting over the feeling of fucking this little pop starlet. She would sing her silly songs and wear her silly outfits and be a girlie-girl in front of the cameras.

But she wasn't doing that now. She was dripping wet now, and she was moaning because he was inside her.

Jamie thought about all the men out in the world who would love to be doing what he was doing right then. Of all the pussies you could have, they wouldn't compare to this one. They wouldn't compare to Avril's sweet pussy.

He had picked up speed, and knew he wouldn't hold out for much longer. But it didn't matter.

He was going steady enough, and her fairly tight pussy was feeling every single movement. Her teeth started to clench once more, as she came once again. "My God... Geez... Uh!" The words came out in short, desperate breaths.

He began to pound her even faster as she started to say these, and his orgasm soon followed. He didn't even stop to think about it. He couldn't have. Nothing in the Universe in that moment could have stopped him from coming inside of her, so that's what he did.

He was now flush with her chest, feeling her tiny tits rubbing on his torso. He smelled the fruit of her shampoo once again as they came together, and heard her final moans sweetly into his ear.

She enjoyed it to the last thrust, and only gripped his hips tighter with her thighs. His orgasm seemed to last a full minute, but he wasn't sure if he'd really come that time. He certainly enjoyed imagining each drop pouring into her, and her accepting it all graciously.

When it was over, neither of them wanted to move.

After a moment, he struggled to prop himself up on his elbows. His nose was about an inch from hers when she opened her eyes. She smiled, and started running a hand through his hair.

Jamie soaked up the moment like a sponge. He had just fucked Avril Lavigne.

Avril, who still felt him inside her. He got to look at this cutey, take in her smile and her charm, and while he was still inside her. And she didn't mind it at all.

When I did finally sit up, not quite pulling out, she again watched him checking her out. He was caressing her all over, and she was happy.

We both drifted off to sleep shortly thereafter. I lay on my back under her satin sheets, taking in her scent. She lay her pretty little head on my chest, her leg draped over me. I caressed her and held her, not wanting the night to end.

Tomorrow, I would go back to being me, but tonight, I lay naked with Avril.

And boy, if she only knew...

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12