The Magical Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had planned on stroking Robert to orgasm, but she became swept away by her own arousal. She shifted her body to lie on top of him, her breasts hanging beneath her as she clasped his penis between her upper thighs. Robert kept thrusting his hips, his penis sliding at the very top of Rebecca thighs and becoming slick with the lubrication flowing from her labia. Rebecca desire for penetration became overwhelming.

"Turn with me," she whimpered, "Please, please... Turn with me." Rebecca rolled her body, clasping Robert to her. She lay flat on her back, Robert's thrusting penis sliding in the folds of her labia. She then raised her legs and deeply bent her knees, raising the angle of her vagina for copulation, holding Robert's hips with the sides of her knees. The new angle caught the penis, cupping the penis head into the vaginal entrance, and Rebecca gasped at the pressure on her hymen.

In a burst of compassion and tenderness for his darling beneath him, Robert just barely managed to stop his thrusting. "Becky," he whispered, "are you sure?"

Rebecca's mind was a whirlwind of emotions, she couldn't speak. She just nodded her head vigorously in agreement. She then felt overcome with tenderness at how gently Robert was trying to deflower her. Rather than taking her with a quick thrust, he rolled his hips in a circular motion, keeping his penis head rotating around her hymen, trying to stretch it as gently as possible. Rebecca was quite touched by his tenderness, she could feel his body trembling with the desire for quick penetration. "He's so sweet!" she thought. "I'm so glad I'm being submissive in this, letting him control the penetration, letting him take my virginity from me. Oh, he's being so gentle, oh he's being so sweet, oh..."

They both felt the hymen tear, and Robert slid his penis down until it was fully sheathed in her vagina. Rebecca's face broke into a grimace and tears flowed down her cheeks and she began to cry. But Robert understood it had nothing to do with physical pain. All the years of cruel teasing, the rejections of her offers for friendship, all the senseless and unmerciful mocking of her features were being banished forever. Rebecca was crying in the joy of the gifting of her body and Robert's appreciation of her loveliness. She felt Robert quicken within her, his penis lengthening just before his orgasm, and she felt his wetness explode against the far back wall of her vagina, smearing against the opening of her cervix.

Robert was looking down at her in pure love. Rebecca gazed into his eyes, gazing deeply, and soon she felt she was looking directly into his soul. "Marry me?" she whispered. "Oh yes!" Robert whispered. Robert rolled to his side, carrying Rebecca with him in a protective hug, his penis still deeply coupled to her. Using his arm as a pillow, Rebecca fell into a trusting sleep, with Robert in the rapture of holding his beloved mate.

Chapter 6.

They were coming down a staircase the following day, two hours into their morning exploration, when Robert called out, "Boy, this looks a bit familiar. Just like the original entrance spot..."

Rebecca studied their map and notes. "Yeah, very close. According to the map, we're on the bottom level now, and the next cube is directly east of the entrance cube. It's over a 1000 cube hike to actually get there though. These colors here are very close to the room adjacent to the entrance room too. The south wall here is a glowing blue, while the other room had a non-glowing blue south wall."

Robert, Rebecca, and Millie walked into the next room, a dead-end room their maps showed was positioned along the south bottom edge of the cubic maze. "Did you see that?" Robert asked. "This north wall went from non-glowing yellow to glowing yellow as we walked into the room. We've never seen that happen before. And all the other walls here are non-glowing blue, just like the entrance room..." They walked over to an oval and a closed pipe in the south wall. "Becky, this whole room is now identical to the entrance room! Could we have made a mistake?"

"No... But the setup does look identical. Does this pipe also open to the ocean of water? I don't want to die!"

"We could leave it for now. Complete the search of the maze. Perhaps there's another exit..."

"Wait... Let me think... No! I'm just guessing, but I think the wall turning on means the oval is active and will open the pipe. Oh no! I bet as soon as we leave this room, the light will turn off, never to turn on again. We'll spend the next week checking the last of the rooms, slowly realizing we make a fatal mistake. It made the exit look so much like the entrance room just to be cruel. We should push on the oval, and do it now."

"Okay. I think you're right." Robert reached up and pushed a random button on the oval. They both grimaced when the closing door began to slide up, but it revealed an empty pipe leading upward. About 5 seconds after opening, the glowing yellow wall behind them cycled back to non-glowing, leaving the room lit only by the light from the other room.

"Humph, a bit dark in here now Becky. I wonder why it turned off the lights"

"Oh my gosh Rob, I know why! I guessed wrong. The light was not waiting for us to backtrack before going out. It was on a timer. I think we came within 10 seconds of being trapped here forever, with suicide our only way out... Let's get out of here before the pipe closes."

"Okay if I go first?" Robert stuck his head in the pipe. "There might be a force pulling me upward, but no wind. Feels very strange..." Robert crawled in and began drifting upward. "Becky! This is incredible! There's no gravity in this pipe! Put Millie in next and follow me, okay?"

The three drifted up in the zero gravity pipe, occasionally paddling against the wall to maintain speed. The pipe gradually narrowed from a 5-foot diameter to a 4-foot diameter, and then ended by emptying into the floor of an empty room, also without gravity. The room was a cube, with all surfaces a dull dimly glowing gray color. Three additional surfaces had openings, simple 4-foot diameter circles cut in their centers. Rebecca realized at once what this was.

"Oh no! It's another stupid maze! This one with no color orientation, not even gravity orientation. It's the twisting, turning set of passages, all the same. What'll we do?"

"The same thing people did to solve this part of the maze in the Adventure game. Drop items in the rooms to identify them."

"Drop what Rob? If we had gravity, we could drop coded signals of your dried cherries, cranberries, and peanuts, but here they'd just drift around..."

"Yeah... Wait, I know! I've got a big tube of burn ointment in my first aid kit. We can paint tiny character codes on the walls. Here, let's pick THAT direction for up, and THAT direction for north. We'll always write the code on the center of the north wall near the ceiling..."

The three spent the next 14 hours beginning their exploration of the maze. It was slow going at first, especially for Millie, since it was awkward for her to launch to the next portal accurately, and she had no hands to catch herself from crashing. Eventually Rob and Becky took turns carrying her, for which the dog was very grateful.

At the end of the day, they decided to sleep in one of the dead-end rooms. Rebecca prepared the sleeping bag while Robert studied the new maps they were making. "Great idea, Becky, stowing our clothes in the backpack, and tying it to the sleeping bag with the rope. I'd hate to have a shoe just drift off..."

"Millie will have the hardest time of it. About all we can do is pet her a lot, and hope she stays a happy puppy. She really does have a very sunny personality... How are the maps coming?"

"Very nicely. The ratio of rooms with the different number of entrances seems the same as before. Too early to be sure, but this might well be another 19 x 19 x 19 maze. If it is that size or smaller, we have a proven methodology to find the exit... Gosh Becky, you're so beautiful without your clothes... Oops! Don't get me wrong, you're beautiful with them on too! It's just that... Well, your breasts look VERY interesting without gravity..."

"Ha! I knew what you meant. I really enjoy seeing you without clothes too. Get undressed Rob, and join me in the sleeping bag."

A few minutes later, "Feeling sexy Rob? I'm not sure what mounting position will work without gravity, but exploring the issue will be intriguing..."

"Yes... Becky, just petting you now would be really nice... I'm still a little overwhelmed about yesterday..."

"...How are you feeling about yesterday?" Rebecca asked quietly.

"Wonderful! That it is was the most wonderful day in my life. I can feel all my thoughts about you changing, beginning to think of you as my wife... Or at least my future wife... But Becky, we pledged our commitment in the midst of our sexual coupling. The forces driving us were so beautiful, but they were also very strong. Strong enough to mask other issues, other desires. Becky, are you sure about wanting me as your husband? We could back up a bit. Not breaking any promises, just realizing we need a little more time..."

"Answer me truthfully Robert. Would you like more time? For once, ignore how I might react to your answer. Speak from your own heart alone."

"My own heart is singing with the joy of having captured you! It's full of both hope and fulfillment, such a unique combination! It's a strange paradox, completely happy with capturing you, but also wanting to be sure you don't feel trapped. Am I making any sense?"

Rebecca just hugged Robert fiercely. Robert could feel her body trembling. "Yes, perfect sense. Dearest Robert, I was hoping that would be your answer! I know I stepped way, way outside the convention of my gender by asking you to marry me. My soul was in control of my body, the request came from the core of my spirit. I want so much to be your wife, and to hold you as my husband. Hopefully we'll get home someday, and we might be wise to wait a year or two before a public social marriage. But in my heart you are my husband now, and my heart is bursting with the joy of it."

They petted each other in silence, the caresses more affectionate than sexual. After about an hour of getting used to gently bumping off the walls, they both drifted off to sleep.

They thought they got lucky with the new maze. It was only two days later, near the end of a long day of exploration and mapping, when they discovered a room with a 4-foot diameter hole leading to a pipe rather than another room. They were still in zero gravity.

"Well, this is nice I guess," said Robert. "It's totally dark in there though, no glowing at all. Time to break out the flashlights. Okay if I take the point again?"

"Sure. Millie adores you. She'll follow you anywhere. I'll be last."

Robert had not crawled more than a dozen feet before he called out, "Gravity is returning, very slowly. This pipe is horizontal to the gravity, lucky for us!" Robert kept crawling, getting heavier and heavier. Eventually he called out, "Becky, I'm not sure, but I'm beginning to feel heavier than my full normal weight. How about you?"

"About at full weight. But you're a bit further along the pipe than I am. Do you want to stop or turn back?"

"Oh no! Let's go on..." Robert continued to crawl down the pipe. "My knees are starting to hurt. My weight feels way higher than normal, maybe close to double. I'm going to belly crawl... There's a sharp bend in the pipe coming up... Nuts!"

"What?"

"Dead end."

"What!? Shit! Are you sure?"

"Double checking. I'm so heavy it's a bit difficult. Gravitational gradient is really peaking here... Yeah, I'm sure... I guess this is Witt's End. Too bad we don't have a Spelunker Today magazine to drop here."

"Ha! The key to the extra bonus point and having all of Adventurdom salute us as Adventure grandmasters... I'm so glad you've kept your sense of humor in this new maze. It's helping me to survive. All these gray walls would really depress me otherwise. I don't know how you and Millie stay so cheerful. Come, let's back out and call it a day. I'd love some time to cuddle with you."

Chapter 7.

A short time later they were ready for bed. Millie was already asleep, having learned to sleep hanging in mid-air. Over the past few days Robert and Rebecca had been adjusting to thinking of each other as their life mates, and had just been cuddling affectionately with each other before sleep. But tonight Robert could sense that Rebecca was quite sexually aroused, and they had not entered the sleeping bag. After undressing, they hugged and kissed each other quietly for a while, floating in mid-air. Then Rebecca's kisses traveled down Robert's neck and chest, and she latched on to one of his nipples. She began a soft suckle that slowly built in intensity, and as he became erect she reached down and began stroking his penis. Once he was fully erect and gasping at the pleasure, Rebecca stopped and offered her breasts to his mouth.

Robert saw the delectable breasts in front of him, highly conical in the zero gravity, with beautiful areolas and bright pink nipples swollen with Rebecca's desire. His tongue reached out and licked a nipple, and then he gave little kisses all over her breasts, along with slow licking of her nipples. When he felt Rebecca start to tremble, he latched on her and began to suckle, drawing the entire areola and engorged nipple into his mouth, setting up a strong rhythm to drain her breast of its imaginary milk. Rebecca shuddered as she felt her stiff nipple sliding high up along the roof of his mouth, and then gasped as his hand began stroking her pubic fur. Within minutes, her desire for copulation began to feel overpowering...

"Mount me, mount me now!" she whispered in a fierce hiss. Rebecca turned her body away from him, spreading her legs and wiggling her rump at him. "Lie along my back. That's right. Now, grab my hipbones with both your hands, lock my hips into yours. This way I won't bounce away from you on your down-strokes. Oh, this feels so sexy! I can see your penis hanging between my legs. I love how exposed and eager your penis head looks! Let me guide it with my hand..."

Rebecca started to slide the penis head up and down along the length of her labia, thrusting her hips back into Robert as she stroked her clitoris with it. She could feel Robert's deep tension and desire to penetrate, and she playfully teased him a bit before finally inserting the penis into her vaginal entrance. Robert took over with a firm thrust, pulling her hips into his groin and quickly sheathing his penis. He then began a quick full stroke, deeply penetrating her with his swinging hips while locking her hipbones to his own. Rebecca loved her submissive position and she panted with the pleasure of the mating.

Rebecca's mind was drifting in the intense pleasure, feeling her body building to an intense orgasm. Then she felt Robert shudder and release his sperm with slow deep thrusts, depositing his semen against her cervix on the deepest parts of his strokes. Then he shuddered again, was still for a moment, and then softly began to kiss her neck.

Rebecca felt very strange, completely fulfilled that her body had brought Robert to orgasm, but as she felt the penis softening within her, she also felt frustrated by the lack of the release of her own sexual tension. Then she heard Robert whispering in her ear.

"I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. My urge to inseminate overpowered me. Let me explore, play with you..."

Robert uncoupled and Rebecca brought her legs together, the two still floating in mid-air. Then Rebecca felt soft kisses covering her buttocks and the backs of her thighs, while Robert's hand returned to caressing her pubic. He was very gentle at first, but then his fingers slowly began to insist on access to her labia, and Rebecca parted her legs in invitation to this welcome guest.

Rebecca began breathing with a ragged gasps as her sex was fondled from both directions. Robert's fingers were sliding up and down her labia, exploring her hooded folds for her clitoris, while his lips found her open vagina and he began to suckle his semen out of her. The simulation was exquisite, building upon itself until Rebecca arched her back in orgasm, feeling awash in the pulsing release of her clitoris and the sexiness of Robert suckling his semen and her lubrication from her vagina.

A moment later she turned and hugged him, and after a moment asked, "How are you feeling?"

"So happy I feel like bursting... I'm so happy you are my wife, my life mate... You are so beautiful... And you?"

"Completely satisfied and full of hope. I'm very excited about having you as my life mate too. Usually when I masturbate I get sleepy after my orgasm, but now I'm still wide awake, relishing what you just did to my body. I'm still feeling up for more sex, something I've never felt before after cumming. Would you mind if I explore your body a bit? Or I could just pet you to sleep, nothing too sexy..."

"Wow! If you're still feeling sexy, having you explore my body sounds wildly erotic..."

"I was hoping you'd say that! I hope you don't mind being teased a bit..." Rebecca had become very adept in maneuvering in free fall, and in a few seconds she reverse-mounted Robert, her head inches from his penis and offering him a delightful close-up view on her pubic. Keeping her legs open to maintain his visual arousal, her tongue descended onto the shaft of his penis and she playfully began to clean the semen and vaginal lubrication from it. By the time it was clean, she had excited Robert into a semi-erection, his body still very relaxed. But then she slurped his penis into her mouth and began a rhythmic suckle, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head in a teasing game of over- stimulation. Robert was fully erect within seconds, and his tense body began trying to set up a thrust rhythm into her mouth. As part of her tease, Rebecca swung her body in mid- air, allowing the penis to pop out of her mouth, and at the end of her pivot she attached her mouth to his scrotum with a suction lock.

Robert gasped at the loss of penile friction and the new sensations coming from his sac. Rebecca had aligned her body with his, invisible unless he looked down, with her head between his thighs and her hands with strong grips on both his knees, pushing them apart to give Rebecca a dominating position and forced access to his testicles. Robert submitted to the position in playful delight. In love and complete trust he allowed Rebecca to control him in this most vulnerable state.

Rebecca broke her suction lock and began to lick his scrotum. She was gentle at first, her soft tongue exploring the skin surface like a feather, while she closely monitored Robert's breathing in an attempt to understand what she was doing to him. She was fascinated to find that his breathing slowed, and that his penis began to soften as she continued the gentle exploration. "Ah, my beloved mate," she thought. "You allow me to control your arousal. This is a great power I have over you. I can drive you to a peak of sexual urgency or put you to sleep, whatever my whim desires. This is so fascinating..."

Rebecca decided to get a bit aggressive with Robert's sac, in order to drive him back to sexual arousal. She grabbed his penis in order to monitor his sexual desire, and then began to penetrate his scrotum with her tongue, somewhat gently at first, but soon picking up the tempo. She pushed her tongue deeply into the sac, fondling his testes with long wet licks, and tracing the tubular connections right to the top roof of the scrotal sac.

She was bewildered and utterly fascinated with the result. She knew how sensitive males were to pain in their scrotums, and she was trying to be very careful and was ready to stop at the first hint of pain. But the hint never came. Robert's body remained totally relaxed, and his penis only slightly erect. "I don't understand what I'm doing at all... I expected either a threshold of pain or full arousal. He could never relax me by penetrating my labia like this... This is so fascinating... What am I doing to him? How far can I push this? Hang on Robert! I'm about to go exploring! I want to see if there's a pain threshold here, I won't cross over it for more than a second..."

1...34567...10