The Magician Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally investigates cheating husband.
4.3k words
4.18
27.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris and I were going over a list of our current cases to determine where we needed to expend more effort to bring them to a satisfactory conclusion. About half of the cases were in limbo. They waited on more information. Usually for the suspects to do something so we would have the necessary evidence. We just had to be patient.

The intercom on my desk buzzed, it was Mary. She said, "David, there is a lady here to see you." I told Mary to send her in. I got up and opened the door to meet her. She was a very beautiful woman. She was stylishly dressed and I guessed her age at 40. She said she was Mrs. Patricia Snyder. I seated her and introduced Doris as my wife and partner. We talked for a few minutes and I could tell she was hesitant to talk in front of me. I asked her if that were the case and she admitted she was a little reluctant to talk in front of me. I told her we had another girl working for us and that I would like her to listen while I attended to other things. She smiled and said that would be better.

Sally entered the office about ten minutes later. I apologized and said I had been on a long distance overseas call and had to record some information while I was in contact with that person. Doris introduced us and I motioned Dori to set at the desk and I sat beside Mrs. Snyder. We chatted for a few minutes while I quickly read the information form she had filled out. I did a double take on her age, she had put down fifty four. She had listed her annual income as an astounding figure.

I said, "I can't believe you didn't make a mistake on this form."

"I don't think so, I was very careful and checked it over when I was done."

"Ma'am you listed your age as fifty four, I would have guessed no older than forty, and probably more like thirty

six."

She laughed, "Please call me Pat, they do wonders with plastic surgery these days."

I walked to her and looked at her face very closely, it was flawless! Very little makeup, perfectly done, just a hint around the eyes and a blush on the cheeks and lipstick were all I could detect.

"You are quite lovely, I'm 40 and you look younger than I do. We need to talk after we get done here, Lunch?"

She smiled, "Sally you are very lovely, as is Doris. Neither one of you need any help from me. I would love to do lunch though. We can eat at the country club, my husband is meeting me there for lunch. You can meet him. He will drool all over himself looking at those boobs, he is a definite tit man. As you may have guessed, he is my problem."

Please explain, dear." I said.

"Well I know he is cheating on me. I don't really mind that, it has been going on for many years. I love the man dearly. That is just the way he is. He loves me too! I have never cheated on him. He is ten years older than I am. He just can't satisfy his girls and me too anymore.

We have been married for over thirty years, we love each other very much. I DO NOT want a divorce. My problem is that I want to play around a little, very discretely, too! He is very jealous and throws a fit if I dance more than one dance with a man at a party or at the club. I do not want to have to sneak around in fear of being caught. I want you to get me proof and evidence that he is cheating on me. Then I can deal with him. He insists he is pure as the driven snow. He has been withdrawing large amounts of cash from our

accounts every month for years. I could care less! It doesn't dent our accounts. Obviously money is no object. I have more money than I can ever spend squirreled away in overseas accounts he doesn't know about.

The main thing is to not embarrass him. I don't want him hurt in anyway. I love him too much for that, I know it would kill me to loose him."

"Don't you think the easiest thing to do would be to just be very discrete?"

"You have to understand, this is a very intelligent and resourceful man. We have made fortunes in security services and in our surveillance equipment."

"Wait!" I exclaimed, "I know who you are now, you are Jack Snyder's wife. Snyder Security and Snyder Security Electronics. Right? We use a lot of your stuff."

"Right, I had you researched. You guys are the best. Everyone calls David 'The Magician'. I am really sorry I felt embarrassed to tell him my problem, I know he is a professional in every way, but he looks so young and cute I just was not comfortable with it."

"Don't worry about that, I know how cute he is. He makes my pants get damp with that little smile of his even after being married for over ten years. I don't think I would be comfortable talking about him to another man either. It just wouldn't feel right."

Pat grinned at Doris, "Exactly, that is just how I feel. I love you for being so perceptive."

"Are you sure he won't have someone following you today?"

"Yes, you are right, I think he suspects I am up to something. So I took precautions. I flew my twin sister in from Seattle. I met her in a large Woman's store in a dressing room and swapped clothes with her. She is still shopping at the mall. When I call her on her cell she will meet me in a different store and tell me which dressing room, and we will change again. Then I will meet Sally somewhere and we'll go to lunch, Betty will go home to Seattle with a pocketbook full money and I will have bags full of new things."

Dori giggled, "You are a sneaky little devil aren't you."

"I try, Jack is pretty sneaky too! He has all sorts of anti-surveillance gadgets too! Your job will not be easy, so you guys must be very careful, we don't want to spook him. I don't think he will be too wary but because of our business he is normally very cautious."

"We need to talk to you about a number of things, If he meets Sally he should not suspect her. You can become very good friends with Sally so the two of you can meet and communicate with out tipping him off. Do you think your phones are tapped."

"I haven't checked the house, he has it swept weekly for devices. I did check my cell phone this morning before I left home. I know he checks everything on my computer every week once or twice. If you have a computer at home, Sally, we and chat back and forth on that some and put his mind further at ease about you."

"Good idea girl, we'll do that. How are we going to meet today?"

"I'll get my nails done at that little place just inside the south door to the mall. Do you know the one I mean?"

"Yes I do, will this outfit I have on be ok to go to the Country club? I can change to a dress, I keep other clothes here because I never know where I may have to go."

Do you have something like a sexy little sun dress and heels?"

"I sure do. I'll run and change, then I'll drop you off at the north door to the mall and go park on the east side parking lot."

"Wonderful."

I went into wardrobe and changed and freshened up my makeup a bit, I did it a hair more seductively. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail with a Scrungee and slipped into some wooden low platform slides that had a ribbon that matched the dress and wrapped around my calves and tied in a bow. Pretty damned cute for an old babe.

Pat clapped her hands when I came out. "Perfect, wow, you look hot. That outfit will turn his head. I wish I could wear something like that, where did you get it?"

"Victoria's Secret."

"You are kidding, it is just adorable. I'll have to drop by when we are in the Mall."

I smiled at her, "You will have no problem wearing one of these, none at all."

She air kissed my cheek and we left for the Mall. I dropped her off and parked in the east lot. I strode through the mall carefully making sure I was not followed. I found the nail place, it was crowded and I sat on a bench and waited for a operator to come open. Pat in came wearing different clothes and carrying several shopping bags. She sat beside me. She complimented me on my outfit. We talked about clothes and things and then I offered to show her where Victoria's was. We walked off chatting as we went. We went into Victoria's and she found three outfits she loved. She also bought shoes and a pair of boots. I bought several sets of very erotic undies. She saw them and wanted some too. We had a ball shopping together. She asked me to have lunch with her and when I agreed she called for her driver to pick her up at the east entrance. We decided we would ride together in her car after I put the things I bought in the trunk of my car.

She waved to me as I walked back and a large Lincoln Limo stopped and a uniformed driver jumped out and helped her with her packages and got her seated. He ran to my side of the limo and handed me in. We were at the club in fifteen minutes.

She led me to an informal dinning area overlooking the river and the golf course. We had just been seated when a very handsome man walked over and bent and kissed her cheek. Wow! He was a real hunk! I thought I knew why she wanted to play around. He looked to be in his late thirties. She grinned at me and introduced me to her son, Tyler Snyder. He came to my side of the table and kissed the back of my hand. He sat in a chair beside me and started asking all sorts of questions about me. He was hitting on me. An older version of Tyler approached the table and I was introduced to Jack Snyder. He was a handsome guy too. He grinned at me, "I love your dress, please stand and let me see all of it. And Tyler your wife is looking for you." Tyler glared at his father, reluctantly got up and left. Jack looked at me, he asked where I worked. I told him I didn't work, I was divorced. He said some one was very sorry about that by now. He said, "I bet he knows he screwed up real bad and wishes he had you back now."

I said, "You are right, he begs me to come back, I can't do it, I'm having too much fun, and he won't change. He had been running around on me for years, I loved him, so I never said a word. Then he saw me dancing with a guy and kissing him at a party. He caused a huge scene and shouting match and told me to get out. I did, haven't been back even to get my clothes. Let him have them. I didn't cheat on him even once until after the divorce. Now I am making up for lost time. I have one strict rule, I don't do married guys. EVER. That's my story, I bet you are sorry you asked aren't you. I get real angry when I think about him, please forgive me. It

was such a stupid thing. He could screw around and I couldn't kiss a guy."

Pat said, "That is just not fair. How could he do that to you?"

"Well it cost him half of everything he had plus alimony for the rest of my life or until I find a job that will pay more than the twenty thousand dollars a month alimony. I have never had a job in my life." I giggled. I am going on a month long singles cruise next month. That should be fun. I am going to try and screw every good looking guy on the damned ship! I'll take pictures and send them to him."

Pat giggled, "Now that sounds like sweet revenge." Jack just stared at me. I smiled at him and said, "I do dance with married guys, would you please dance with me." We danced a couple of dances and he was very smooth, he held me very close. I enjoyed it and told him so. Then I felt him stiffen. I looked where he was looking, Pat was dancing with a young guy in tennis shorts and shirt. Handsome young guy.

I pulled back a bit and said, "Boy, your wife really looks hot in that little outfit with those stiletto heels, she is

gorgeous, you should be proud of her."

He looked at me,

"You know, you are right, she does look damned good for her age."

"She looks damned good for any age. You had better watch out. Look, there is another guy hitting on her."

"She must be flirting with them. Otherwise they wouldn't hit on her."

"Bullshit, she is a sexy beautiful woman. How about you, if your wife had not been there would you have hit on me when we met?"

"Umm! I guess so."

"Damned right you would have, and I was very careful to not encourage you at all. I know I look good and if you look at your wife you will see she looks as good as I do or better. You had better smarten up or you will loose her."

"Did she say something to you?"

"Hell no! She didn't have to, you are worse than my ex."

"What?"

"Just like him. And if she does ask I'll give her the name of my lawyer."

"Wait!"

I kept on walking and caught up with Pat who was headed for our table. I took her arm and smiled at her. "Can you get your driver to take me back to my car?"

"What? I thought you were having fun." I saw Jack right behind me from the corner of my eye. "Pat dear, I am tired of this male ego bullshit. Come on and go with me and we will stop somewhere for a drink. I am sick and tired of this 'I am the man and I can do what I want, you are a woman and can't do it.' bullcrap, I am about to throw up. Jack is just like my Tim was. Dump him and live a little. I'll just get a cab."

"No, wait for me, I'll get you to your car."

"Pat, don't go girl," said Jack, "we have to talk."

"Jack I will be home later, we can talk later."

Pat grabbed her purse and my arm and we headed for the door. As we went out I saw Jack standing there like a lost child. The limo was there for us in about five minutes. Pat wanted to talk but I put a finger to her lips and stopped her. We rode in silence for a while then I said. "Have him stop at Luigi's Italian Bar and Grill, it's on our way." Pat picked up a microphone and instructed the driver about where to stop.

When we were in the bar we sat in a booth and waited for our drinks. We each took a sip and grinned at each other. Pat said, "Do you think we rattled his cage a little?"

"I think we did, I know he won't ask you to invite me over for dinner anytime soon."

"I don't know about that. He liked what he saw."

"Yeah! But not what he heard."

"What did you say to him just before you caught me. He looked like you had kneed him in the balls."

"I told him he was going to loose you if he didn't watch out. He wanted to know if you had said anything to me, I said hell no, but that I would give you the name of my lawyer if you asked for it. I said he was just like my ex. He really went pale when I said that. At the very least we gave him a warning that all is not peachy keen in the old homestead."

"I hope we didn't go too far."

"Hey, you didn't say a thing, it all came from me, your crazy new buddy."

"Right, let's see what happens when I get him home."

"Listen girl, here is a special cell phone, just push the speed dial number one and it will ring my cell phone. Just use it when you are sure there are no bugs around. I you just want to talk girl talk use your regular phone. We don't care if he hears that. In fact there maybe times we want him to hear us talking."

"Sally, I want to thank you for everything, you are very sweet and I have had such fun with you."

"Honey, I had a good time too."

"I think I need to get on home."

"Wait, I have an idea, Let's talk a bit more. There are two guys watching us. I think they will hit on us soon. We need to dance two dances with them before we go."

"Why?"

"So we can talk about them on the phone tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"Yes, we want Jack to hear you say how you would love to fuck one of them, but you are afraid to do it until Jack says it is OK. That you really love Jack and that screwing this guy would just be for fun, that it could never change the way you love him."

"Oh! Yes, Good idea. We'll do it. Oh, here they come."

Stan and Fred walked over to us and asked us to dance.

Fred took Pat's hand and led her off. They had fed the juke box a bunch of money for slow dreamy numbers. I danced with Stan and after the first dance I put my head on his shoulder and felt his hand slip down over my ass.

As the next song was almost through he kissed me. I held the kiss for a moment and pulled away. I whispered in his ear and told him to laugh and write as if he got my phone number. The song ended and I took Pat by the hand and led her to our table, we got our purses and went out and found the limo. Pat and I giggled as we rode towards the mall. I winked at her and said, "Weren't they cute. Boy, mine was a delightful kisser. How about yours?"

"Mine was just fine, very good, I haven't been kissed like that in years, my panties are soaked and I'll have to check when I get home to see if I still have my tonsils. Felt damned good for a change."

I whispered in her ear, "Leave your lipstick smeared when you go home. Say I did it as an excuse. He won't believe it."

Pat grinned at me and nodded.

The next morning Mary said Sally had a call. I went in my office and took the call. I told Pat that Sally wasn't in, could I take a message for her. Pat said that we could lay off plans for watching Jack Snyder for a while anyway. She said she needed to talk to Sally but that it was not urgent. I asked if Sally hadn't given her a cell phone. She said she had the phone. She said she wanted a regular line she could use. I gave her a number. I waited about ten minutes before a private phone rang. I answered as Sally.

"Sally, guess what, Jack is coming around I think!"

"Really?"

"Yes, We sort of discussed the whole thing. He says he may draw up some rules for me to go by. I was so excited I didn't know what to do."

"That is wonderful girl! Do you think he is being honest about this?"

"Oh yes! He wouldn't dare try and pull something sneaky on me, then I would clean him out."

"You be good girl! Call me again on this number even if it is just to say hi!"

"Bye now Sweetie."

Later that evening Pat called Sally again. "Well he agreed to what I wanted. He had a set of rules about using protection, getting tested periodically, being discrete and all that stuff. I told him I would agree with all his rules if he would agree to follow them too and that he would have to agree to my one rule or all bets were off."

"What did he say?"

"He said he thought we were really intelligent enough to follow every thing he said anyway. So he said to do what I wanted. Then he started to walk away. I told him I was not backing down on my rule so he had better find out what it was.

I could tell he was angry, walked back and said, "What silly rule do you want."

"My silly rule is this, if either of us has sex with anyone other than our spouse, they have to make love to their spouse before they can have sex with anyone else, unless the spouse refuses them."

"Well, I think that is the best idea I ever heard. What did he say?"

"Well, I saw a little smile start in his eyes then grow into a full fledged grin. He picked me up and carried me to bed and we had the best sex we have had in a long time."

"Wow! That is really wonderful."

"Well yes it is, but then he told me to wear something really sexy tomorrow evening because he wanted

to make love to me tomorrow night. Now I have to wonder what he has planned for the daytime tomorrow."

Sally laughed, "Just tell him you are going to need him tomorrow night too! Tell him that right after I call you back in about an hour and ask you to go out to lunch. At Luigi's."

Pat giggled, "I'll do it. Bye now."

Four days later we received a very generous money order for our services. Also enclosed was a gift card fromVictoria's Secret for Sally. It was for a thousand dollars.

A week later Pat called Sally and invited her to lunch. Sally was curious and agreed to meet her at a place in the mall for lunch. When they were seated Pat took Sally's hand and pressed it to her lips.

"Sally, I just don't know how to than you for what you did for me. I have a wonderful new life now. Not only is my husband way more loving and passionate but I have three other ardent lovers.

"You are kidding me? So soon?"

"Yes, it is wonderful.

I have George, Mario and Jake as lovers and Jack has been wonderful. George is a young 30 years old stud who is really hot for my body. He thinks I am only a couple years older than he is. We go to his place and spend hours enjoying each other.

12