The Magician Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mario, I call my 'Italian Stallion.' He is tireless, loves to do oral on me, Jake is a twenty year old black kid, he has a cock you would not believe. It has got to be a foot long and as thick as a beer can. I pay him to take care of my needs. When I get him trained he will be awesome. He is just great now. He is eager, energetic and learns fast. I may get rid of the other two and just keep him. You won't believe this, but I got home late the other night and headed right for the shower. Jack grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He flipped my skirt up and looked at my pussy. Cum was dripping out of it, Jake shoots about a quart of cum in me when he cums. Jack went wild and licked and slurped every speck of cum from my pussy. It was wonderful, now he wants me to put a Tampax in next time to hold all the cum in. He wants to lick it up. I just can't believe he would ever do that."

"You have to be kidding, right?"

"No, Sally, I am dead serious. I haven't had so much sex since I was in my twenties. I love it." Pat said she would share any of her lovers with me but not Jack. I declined the offer and said the only one I wanted was Jack. She giggled and said, "Sorry, he is all mine, I think he even dumped his mistress. I am screwing him about four times a week now. That is just about all the poor dear can handle, but he has a smile on his face all the time. Sally I love you for what you did for me, you have been a real friend, I feel you really care about me and were not just doing a job. I know your boss could have had you stretch out surveillance for weeks or months and I would have never known."

"David would fire me in a heartbeat if I did something like that."

12